(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

hi kk,
tink u hit the nail on the head. clarified with my MIL...ang nee symbolises that my next one will be a boi boi...very stress lei...

my MS also decreasing and i find my gal wanting more and more. feel very demoralised and depressed...her frequency of feeds can range from 1-3 hrs...so it's realli very very shiong. sometimes, if the frequency is too fast, then i will give her FM...tat shld last for longer and give my breast time to refill again. hee hee. my nipple also becoming very sore liao.

hi juzmaine,
tat was what i understood too...tink i will just get ang nee to satisfy my MIL...wait i dun get a boi boi for the 2nd one, she blame it on the ang ku...hahahaha

hi annie,

why can't u use the machine to pump? it's faster and easier than using a manual lei.

For the lumps, try using a warm towel to massage your breast to release the lumps.

ladies...do u still feel breatheless nowadays? i feel breathless after going out shopping for only 2 hours!!!! how ah? is there anything which i shld be eating to boost my "qi"?

twinkle starry,

the bottle is size 1. You can see the number of the teat itself. I started to use teat 2 today and bb is making less suckling noise. Also he is finishing the bottle faster too...

hazel,

mine is only 100ml max!

By the way, the motor clip of the Avent electric failed on me today! Seems that the balling is loose or something, Hubby is going down to Kiddy to try get a complete replacement...
So lousy product...spoilt my pump, latch routine also. So i keep waking up my bb to ask him to suckle...haha...

hi all,

i have been 'MIA' for past few weeks. my energy and time have been on baby and catching up on sleep ever since discharge from hospital.

here is my birth story -

10 may
8am - admitted to TMC

9am - nurse inserted enema and i went to clear my urine, bowel and took a shower. gynae told me i am already 2cm dilated which is a good sign. burst my water bag and said i should deliver between 2 - 4pm. i was wheeled into labour ward and put on drip.

11am - started to feel mild contractions but can still watch tv

1.30pm - gynae came to check and i am only 3cm dilated. nurses and gynae surprised that i still look so comfortable with the increasing contractions. i told gynae i was hungry but of course i was denied food. gynae said delivery may be delayed and hopefully i can deliver by dinner time. hubby went to get a cup of hot milo for me.

3pm - contractions started to get painful. i was thinking how long i can bear with the pain.

4.30pm - i decided to opt for epidural and hubby went to get nurse. e midwife came and said she wants to do a VE first. i was still 3cm dilated! she told me she needed to inform gynae first.

4.40pm - gynae came and did VE. confirmed only 3cm dilated. he gave me 2 options - to get epidural and wait until 9pm to see if i will be fully dilated for natural delivery or opt for c-section. i asked him what are the chances of natural delivery and he said difficult to say but if by 9pm still not fully dilated, he will do c-section as not advisable to drag beyond 12 hours.

hubby and i had a short discussion and we decided to go for c-section.

e nurses and midwife got me & my hubby ready for the op. everything happened so fast. i was given epidural and Axl was out before 5.30pm.

hi sponge,

pls help to update for me -

EDD - 17 may
DOB - 10 may
Baby's Gender - Boy
Baby's Name - Axl
Baby's Weight - 2.785kg
Hospital - TMC / C-section

i have a question to ask. not sure if this has been discussed since i was away for so long.

my boy tends to regurgitate milk, with or without burping. sometimes, it happens like 1 hour after feeding (either bm or formula). also, he has been vomitting out quite a lot of formula minutes after feeds these few nights. dun think i overfeed him cos i dun force him to suckle or drink from the bottle when he stops.

he does seem satisfied and will fall asleep soundly after most feedings. he is 3 weeks plus now and the maximum amount of formula he drinks is 70ml. is that too little?

Anastasia
Congrats! How do you pronounce your bb's name and what does it mean?

Ivy,
You got so much milk!! How long do you pump to get 100ml? Mine seems quite pathetic, but I usually let Isabel latch on instead of pumping coz very depress to see the pathetic output.
sad.gif

Annie,
You better do hot compress and massage the breast often to prevent mastitis, or worse breast abscess. The pain is no joke, and to me, it was worse than labour pain!! When you BF baby, try to massage the breast at the same time too. Actually I'm still learning, but hope this helps.

Sponge, Twinkle-starry, Ydnic,
I'm taking Nettle now. I think the function is quite similar to Fenugreek. I started taking now coz I'm really scared that the ms won't come in and I'll be depriving baby of food!! Very sad come to think of it. How much were your baby drinking at 2-3 weeks?
sad.gif

kk and Juzmaine,
I have yet to introduce pacifier to my bb. But she needs my nipple to suckle before she falls asleep. The rocking, carrying doesn't work on her. Gosh. Yet i am afraid she might be over reliant on it.

So far, i only express the left over, only 30ml. The rest she latched on. SHe also feeds every 2-3hrs. Very xiong. Not to sure if i shld introudce bottle at this stage.

My CL advice me to feed her 1 FM in the middle of the night so i don't have to get her so frequesntly. Very temepted to do that. My gal so far has not taken any FM. So not sure if i shld introduce her to FM

Hi Anastasia, my boy is oredi 1 mth plus and has been regurgitating milk since birth. PD said it's normal as long as BB is happy, drinks and gain weight but it pains me to see him spilt milk so often. Mom & aunties told me lotsa stretching & spilting of milk makes BB grow bigger faster, and my BB is a bit over the average weight.

joyce,

U bb still awake in the middle of the night? Duuno if i shld give my gal pacifier leh?

Anyone doing first month celebration next weekend? I feel so tired that i do not intend to invite friends and collegues, maybe just give them cakes/ vichers? any suggestion?

hei mummies,

i am back. won't bore all here with birth stories...think it's all around here or there...perhaps, a little update on that, i had natural delivery with forceps assistance. had epidural and epis (as expected)...gave birth at 3.09am on 24th may. Christian was 52cm. I am on almost TBF...havent tried expressing anything yet, keeping my fingers crossed on engorgement...except for 2 formula feeds at the hosp and twice so far at home, i am hoping to do my best in giving baby breast milk. today is 5th day liao...jus managed to move bowels...whew... hee...confinement rules? nah....i am a half half person, try my best but quite rebellious...haha. till i manage to log on again *amidst all that what-should-i-call-it?...trauma? drama?*...take care, u all.

juzmaine

my gal 3 weeks old also reguruitating milk alot even she has burped after her feeds. i think its normal. but heard that if bb throws out cloudy milk, then its reflux.

its true that bb who stretch alot will grow bigger faster coz my elder gal stretch alot when she's newborn and she is taller than her peers and of coz she is chubby too.

congrats chris, Hang in there for BF. sure can do it. Waiting for you to share more on ur updates on BF.

pooh, my bb stretches alot..

Hi bookworm

For the last 2 nites, he's slightly better coz we kept him awake in the afternoon. but dunno which one is better, coz to keep him awake in the afternoon, he also screams and shouts as he wanna sleep and now he keep on wanting pple to carry him....

Hi Annie,
MAybe u have blocked ducts that is why the pumps are unable to work. I've got the same prob and in the end was engorged. I've tried all (ie massage, hot compress etc) at home but nothing seems to work. In the end I went to find Ms Wong for a treatment n it really helps. They used hot towels, massages( diff from home massage, as more painful) maybe u can consider going to her for a treatment. Really helps!

Hi ladies,
Me also have veri extremely low low MS...one day only enuff to feed bb one time...tried all methods but still fails...
sad.gif

Hi bookworm

me also doing the full month celebretion next weekend. have to split to 2 days coz too many relativies...
also not much mood to do much as tired with looking after bb as MIL is now sick and I've to look after bb for whole day...

u can buy vouchers for your colleagues
think bengawan, sweet secrets, melrose have vouchers

hamasaki,

I see my wardrobe now i so heartpain
sad.gif
I can fit into my tops better now because seems like chest area not so big liao (FM is dropping by the way, so somehow breasts shrink back to normal size except engorged times). But mah... tummy still very obvious
sad.gif

Bookworm,

U TBF and ur bb want to suck ur nipples.. mine is bottle feeding more often and dunno why she "gian" my nipples so much too!! Just now on the car she SCREAM again.. obviously not hungry as she was fed before we boarded the car. So i gave her one bottle of water instead haha.. and she drank :p

So now i know.. no choice liao.. if she cry for nipples.. i will give her nipples if i want to, else i will give her water instead of pacifier. Giving her nipples no good because she become too reliant. Giving pacifier no good because she bcome over reliant too and it obstructs good growth of teeth.

Mummies,

My bb also regurgitate more milk out recently. Ya, it also happens 1-2 hrs after feed. Thought after she sleep should be ok liao. But then when she wake up, there is tendency of spitting out milk too! But seems like after she spit out milk, she is happy and can fall asleep after that heee... hmmm, as to bb who spit milk and stretch more often will be able to grow more.. i really hope so! Anyway my bb is of a good weight of 4.4 kg when 4 weeks old so i believe it is alright
happy.gif

Ino,

Haha, so the story on ang ku and ang nee.. by the way, when serve to guests, we had ang nee as what my mum wanted and my mil agreed upon (she realised what my mum made sense) but very last minute we realised we had to use ang nee for praying too, but then we couldn't get extra order for ang nee so settled for ang ku for praying instead. So how... maybe my #2 might be "long feng tai" HAHA!

kk,
i know its not good for bb to be too reliant on nipple but she dun want to sleep without it. I also duuno what to do. Pat her also no use wor. walk her also no use, in the end after 1-2 hours, feed her and she fell asleep.
what to do? any advice?

Hi SS1,

Where do u get 'Nettle'? is this a form of herb too?

for bb during 3-4wks, i give him 80-90ml and at times he dun seems to finish as well.

tmr, he is going for jab and let's see how heavy he is @ 4wk and 3days
happy.gif

Hi all, my baby boy Ethan Tan finally came on his EDD, 22 May. Weighed in at 6lb 13 oz (3.1kg)

My water bag broke while I was on the toilet bowl trying to do some bowel movement. Saved the trouble of cleaning up. Was 4cm dilated when I arrived at the hospital. He was delivered after a 9 hr labour. I had wanted to do a natural birth without epidural, but the contractions came strong and intense after I was 6cm dilated. Got the epidural only at 8cm, almost died, did not think I could make it through without epidural.

Same like u gals here, trying to cope with motherhood and lack of sleep.

Ladies,

Been really busy lately with our little gal, hence dun get much time to come online. Hb's been helping me to track and update this table. Please let me know if I left out some details.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff6000">Updates!</font></font>

Congratz to anastasia and CP

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">ARRIVED!</font></font>
kao_cheers.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>mandyray</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>7-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juzmaine</TD><TD>6-May-06</TD><TD>18-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Elgin</TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>TMC / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>sallykoo</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>18-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Benson</TD><TD>2.875kg</TD><TD>TMC / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>kk</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>21-Apr-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Yu Jun</TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>TMC / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge</TD><TD>3-May-06</TD><TD>22-Apr-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>Mount A / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoosan</TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>25-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Mount A / C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle-Starry</TD><TD>7-May-06</TD><TD>26-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kevan</TD><TD>3.55kg</TD><TD>TMC / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amie</TD><TD>26-Apr-06</TD><TD>26-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>East Shores </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD>3-May-06</TD><TD>26-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>Mount A / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne du</TD><TD>6-May-06</TD><TD>27-Apr-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Natasia</TD><TD>3.06kg</TD><TD>Mount E / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>fates</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>28-Apr-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Yi Jie</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD>East Shores / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piglet</TD><TD>2-May-06</TD><TD>30-Apr-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofia</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>Mount A / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sook</TD><TD>5-May-06</TD><TD>30-Apr-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Wu ShiQin</TD><TD>2.920kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milo66</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>1-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kaeden</TD><TD>2.845kg</TD><TD>Mount A / C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie</TD><TD>8-May-06</TD><TD>2-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Deng Qian Yi, Keane</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>Mount A / C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelzwynd</TD><TD>2-May-06</TD><TD>2-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Clarice</TD><TD>3.045kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Loh</TD><TD>21-May-06</TD><TD>2-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Rayne</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sindy Lee</TD><TD>9-May-06</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sherry Wu Zhi Xuan</TD><TD>3.59kg</TD><TD>Mount A / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>ydnic</TD><TD>14-May-06</TD><TD>6-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ino</TD><TD>21-May-06</TD><TD>7-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>3.24kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>7-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>TMC / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>bookworm</TD><TD>17-May-06</TD><TD>9-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Mount A / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Race C</TD><TD>20-May-06</TD><TD>10-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Pang Jin Heng</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>East Shores / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>anastasia</TD><TD>17-May-06</TD><TD>10-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Axl</TD><TD>2.785kg</TD><TD>TMC / C-Sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scott</TD><TD>21-May-06</TD><TD>11-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Scott Lim</TD><TD>3.285kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little_Nana</TD><TD>7-May-06</TD><TD>12-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>3.68kg</TD><TD>Portland Hospital, UK / C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>fairysnowberry</TD><TD>20-May-06</TD><TD>14-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Gleneagles / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>20-May-06</TD><TD>15-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jared Hee</TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eve_Lim</TD><TD>14-May-06</TD><TD>16-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Breia Lim </TD><TD>3.54kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>yasmin</TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>16-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>2.91kg</TD><TD>Mount A / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Yeo</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zach's mum</TD><TD>25-May-06</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>SGH / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gabby's mum</TD><TD>26-May-06</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Si'en</TD><TD>3.57kg</TD><TD>Mount E / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>17-May-06</TD><TD>18-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Annabelle Toh</TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD>Mount A / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>gina_seow</TD><TD>28-May-06</TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Brayden</TD><TD>3.37kg</TD><TD>TMC / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>gummie</TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>20-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>3.445kg</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lorraine Wang</TD><TD>16-May-06</TD><TD>21-May-06</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>4.065kg</TD><TD>KKH / Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>CP/pierogies</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD>22-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ethan Tan</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>Natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>23-May-06</TD><TD>24-May-06</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Christian Peh</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

To date, <font color="0000ff">21boys</font>, and <font color="ff0000">18 girls</font>

Ladies,

As we are approaching to the end of May, guess most mothers should have popped by now. May I suggest if we have a new update table where we can include details like brands of FM, diapers used, etc? Then if any questions arised from issues like FM, we would know whom's we can discussed with here. This is just a suggestion, so inputs are welcomed. And may I ask if someone might wanna take over with this new table?
biggrin.gif

bookworm,

How old is ur bb now?

Mine in 6th week.. seems to get better.. last nite she slept at 11 pm (surprise to us!) and all the way till 6 am before she cried for milk. i bathe her at 8 am and she cries a bit to seek attention, rock her a bit then she is sleeping till now..

But anyway at times she gets too cranky and i really do a combination of EVERYTHING to coax her as i really dunno what she wants. Feeding.. carrying.. rocking.. patting.. changing diapers.. wiping body.. changing clothes.. AND PACFICIER which is always the LAST resort heee..

ss1,

i wake up at nite to pump as well...so the 3am and the 7am express will have abt 90-100ml. Other times, it will be abt 60ml...I try to latch bb on often, but sometimes the frequency is too close. If he is on 1hr feeding, i will never be able to satisfy him.
Really envy those on TBF, my BB will cry like mad if he is not satisfied. So even if i latch on for 30mins liao, i will still supplement with some FM so that he will be contented and fall to slp or at least close his mouth!

Haha, this little guy will open his mouth searching for food if he is not full...any one's bb also the same?

Sponge,

A good idea to have such a table! Today is 29th May already. Who else have not popped huh?

Okie, i will take over for this table then.

Name
BB's name
BB's DOB
FM
Diapers
Brand of Breast Pump

Any other details that we can share/discuss?

Milo,

saw you selling some stuff online, the pooh set and the fan.

I am interested in both. Can i get them (both) from you? My sis is staying @ BP, so collection is no problem.

Ivy,

Heee, i think all babies have such capability. They open their mouth wide when not enough milk :p Mine will open mouth wide wide if i use my finger to entice her, meaning she not enough milk :p So have to feed her more
happy.gif

kk,

So you also supplement with FM when she dun have enuff? I was reluctant to do it but seeing how small my bb is, i decided to give in to FM...cos BM is so unpredicable in terms of supply!

hi hi gals

may i join u? i am supposed to be a june mom, but have to be induced at 37 wk so bb was delivered on 28 may.. bb is 2.91kg..

Ivy,

My bb growing well when fed FM.. so i keep it that way.. i never try to avoid FM because i know she will definitely need it haha.. i dun think i can be a "cow" for long.. my MS dropping liao... can sense.. i dun need to pump more often now and feel less engorged.

Peng,

U are here too! Heee...

My girl is drinking 120ml per feed around 3 to 4 hours interval.Dunno if its too much.
My MS is getting more and more pathetic.Guess i must go and buy fenugreek to try on.Anyone tried already please let me know how is it.

This weekend going to hold the full mth celebration.Wah Ang bao money must give so much?

ydnic,

My bb 5 weeks old and drinking that amount too around 3 hours interval. Sometimes 2 hrs she cry for milk liao, so we feed her another 60-90 ml.

But slowly i realise she need more recently so i increase her intake to 150 ml today.

Ivy

Wow! You have a lot of milk! 90ml-100ml is so much! Even the 60 ml also good. Your baby drinking that much each time? My MS at night is only 10ml, eventhough I feel the engorgement. Massage also cannot. How ah? When I let baby latch on, I can massage at the same time, so I assume the supply is more if I latch on compare to pumping.

Twinkle-starry
Nettle should be a type of herb too coz the bottle shows picture of some plant. Can get from GNC or Nature Farm I think?

Hi ladies

Just came back from PD for the jab... confirmed my baby got eczema, so they are not milk rash, heat rash, baby acne etc... sigh... so gota apply cream on her face lor... her whole face plus ears all peeling and have red spots... so unattractive...

My baby grew 6 cm since birth, but put on onli 0.94 kg... she is not 55 cm and 3.98kg...

zach,

my bb is drinking 80ml now...not even 2 weeks old yet! I will massage using my knuckles when expressing...will see more milk spraying out..but dunno if my breast will end up distorted later on...haha..Dun care lah. BB is more important!

hi all

seems like alot of us holding bb's full mth celebration this sat. hehe.

btw, ask u mummies,do u buy standard vouchers for all the colleagues who gave ang pao or?? coz some give $10 and some give $50..how har?

hi gals,
Here's some info,

Name : Lorraine Wang
BB's name : Ashley Neo
BB's DOB : 21st May 06
FM : Similac
Diapers : Pampers / Fitti
Brand of Breast Pump : Medela Mini (I find it really noisy! Anyone using manual pump with good results? I have achy wrists from late pregnancy till now -- caused by the hormones, so does using manual pump means alot of strain on wrist??)

Lorraine,

your bb is the biggest in our record so far! How did you managed to give birth naturally? Really pei fu you!

I tired the manual pump for my avent and find that it is too tiring and not enuff power as well. Take a long time to pump. So am gog to stick to using the electric motor although is noisy!

Yvonne,

How would we tell the difference between eczema and normal rashes? Or the gynae noted the difference? Are we able to tell on our own?

My bb girl seems to have peeling skin too, but only at eyelids area. Spots no more liao, after applying hazeline cream. Seems to work well on her.

My bb didn't grow much taller.. 53 cm compared to 50 cm when she was borned. But she gained 1.2 kg so she is 4.4 kg on her vaccination appointment last Monday
happy.gif

Here is the new table:

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>FM</TD><TD>Diapers</TD><TD>Breast Pump </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lorraine Wang</TD><TD>Ashley Neo</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Pampers/Fitti</TD><TD>Medela Mini </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Yeo</TD><TD>Xavier Ong</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Mamex</TD><TD>Pampers </TD><TD>Avent Electric</td></tr></table>

Back