(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

i was induced for my 1st kid also.. using drip...
i guess drip works better than inserting pills? cos most stories i heard is they induced by inserting pills and end up, cervix not open and emergency c-section...
I was hoping that I dun need to be induce this time round... wanna go natural all the way
 


sggal, that's a good idea.
However, since we are going to be due soon, I wonder if we are able to attend the couses before due date?
 
hi terrier, looking at how fast we're popping, not sure if we can make it before we're due.

anywy, i was thinking maybe sometime end May/early June time, once we are a little comfortable with handling our babies and they hv had their jabs already, we can hv the class (and hv baby there to know what part of body to hold etc)

i'm also not sure if they recommend to bring the baby or not, but let me get responses first and if we can get a group together, then i'll call n get details. so far daphne, u, me... that's 3. i think prob group of around 10 would be ok size?
 
sggal,
I think the agenda as well as the price would also play a part in the mummies' decision. That said, it's still a good idea. I'm interested to know more.
 
sggal
err...u mean we gotto bring our babies along? not practice on dummies?
I'm not very sure on having 10 babies in a class together, n possibly crying anytime leh....
 
Rach / Jilian, definitely I'll find out about location / price / agenda / qualifications of instructor when i call up. getting interest first

anyone else who's interested and if you have specific questions you want me to ask, let me know and i'll ask and get back to everyone.
 
terrier, i also dunno if it's wise to hv 10 babies together. but i will ask them.

any other questions u want me to ask? so far, here's the questions that i have thought about....

Do you conduct infant first aid courses?
Group of xx number interested. What is ideal group size?
Due in April. When should we do the course?
What is included in the course (ie agenda / materials)?
How much?
Location?
Timing?
Should we bring baby?
Should hubbies come too?
Qualification of instructor?
 
sggal,
pls include me as well and questions as such:
* schedule of training/classes conducted
* time & lesson length
* course content
* only mommies?
 
sggal,
Hmm...I dont mind attending if it's not too expensive and at a convenient location
happy.gif
 
hi gals, just got the info from my cousin.. Lot 1 kiddy palace having pre-renovation sales for 30%.. on regular items only.. can go and take a look.. sale ends this sunday.. and i'm going on sunday..
 
hi mummy,
i need ur help. i wan 2 buy 2 bean sprout pillow for my new god daughter.i heard from my sis saying this is good esp for new born baby,that y i m thinking to buy 2 for my cute god daughter. i need a bulk purpase so that i can get a 20% off from the normal price.normal price $9.30 n 20% off will be $7.40.i need 8 more in order to have this 20% off. any one interested pls e mail me @ [email protected] thanks.
 
Wow... unbelievable.. time now is 0102H. Finally finishing packing a bit of my study room.

Dunno why got the urge to pack up... hmmm.. hope not becoz bb coming n so ve urge to pack up.

Preciousbabe,
how come u need to do C section? What happened?

Yukie,
not sure.. i not heard from her since the last sms.. will sms her 2morrow morning.. *Cross fingers that her cervix has been fully dilated n BB Armanda should b out*


Jumbo,
really?? Me staying at the east side leh.. will let my sisters noe ... 2 get for me. Any idea if got membership card, got further discount?
 
Morning everyone...
in office now again... din really sleep well last night again.. keep waking up. now i'm feeling so sleepy.
 
Hi
Me too didn't sleep well nowadays....feeling so much more painful around my pelvic and groin area. In midst of rounds of waking up, feel my bump have shifted downwards liao, now there's a gap between bottom of my breast and top of the bump liao...very scared bb can't wait to come out.....
 
Hi All

Good news! Hunnipot just sms that bb Amanda was born at 2357 last nite, weighs 3.1 kg.

She thank u all for the well wishes!
happy.gif
 
Wow good news about Hunniepot!

Koalarie,
Post partum ligation is where they tie your tubes. After that cannot conceive liao.
 
Congratulation to hunniepot...
3.1kg is a good weight..
hope to see her back here soon and post her birth details and Amanda pix
 
kao_clap.gif
<font size="+1">April 2006 MTB</font>
kao_cheers.gif


<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loving</TD><TD>30/03/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Johor Specialist Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbtree</TD><TD>30/03/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr A.L. Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kokopooh</TD><TD>30/03/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD>02/04/2006</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan(Babe)</TD><TD>05/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kyla</TD><TD>06/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>06/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr See Tho KY</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Fish</TD><TD>07/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunniepot</TD><TD>08/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mochie</TD><TD>09/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousbabe</TD><TD>10/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Goh Sheng Li</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wishbear</TD><TD>10/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemontree</TD><TD>10/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liawu</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shylyn</TD><TD>11/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolie</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Lai </TD></TR><TR><TD>Des</TD><TD>12/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kim Tan</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Y W Lim</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chenoa</TD><TD>15/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tracy</TD><TD>16/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ice</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>SGgal</TD><TD>17/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr SW Seng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jade</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juzmaine</TD><TD>18/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irene</TD><TD>19/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutecute</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Terrier</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leereiner</TD><TD>20/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maraquan</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhaocaimao</TD><TD>21/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr C W Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winne</TD><TD>22/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>DR KK Ho</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBLim</TD><TD>23/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evonlimsy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jilian </TD><TD>25/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr T C Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Telly</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1sttimemum</TD><TD>26/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emon</TD><TD>27/04/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nana</TD><TD>27/04/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshine Tay</TD><TD>28/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yukie</TD><TD>28/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr S H Kee </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowy</TD><TD>28/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taurus</TD><TD>03/05/2006</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sponge</TD><TD>03/05/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adelene</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shanti</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Sureh Nair </TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubbles</TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD></TD><TD><tbc></TD><TD><tbc> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Total No of Boys : 21</font>
<font color="ff0000">Total No of Girls : 24</font>

kao_clap.gif
<font size="+1">We Are Born!</font>
kao_cheers.gif


<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD>02/04/2006</TD><TD> <font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23 Feb 2006, 11.18pm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nixon</TD><TD>3235g </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunniepot</TD><TD>08/04/2006</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21 Mar 2006, 11.57pm</TD><TD></TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>3100g</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>
 
Congrats! Hunniepot!!!

Irene,

I not only didn't gain weight...I lost 0.3 kg. My gynae was worried so did CTG. But bb's heartbeat was okie.

For these 2 nights, I have been waking up wondering if I am in labour. Think am having Braxton Hicks. Last night, had brown discharge too... =(

Anyone finished the GBS swap test? I was tested positive. Was so depressed last night that I cried.
 
lemontree,
What's the GBS swap test? What's it for? Don't be too upset. Talk to your hubby or gynae. At this stage, better not to keep things bottled up.
 
Hunniepot,
congrats. OM.. OM.. Muz post little Armanda's foto lor.= p

Lemontree,
U k? Got k gynae 2 check?
GBS Swap test? Is it the group B bacteria test at our vigirnal area check?

Me finally back in office.. so many things to clear.
 
ya, received hunniepot's sms this morning
happy.gif
so happy for her after so many hours of hard work.. keke.. her cervix opened 3 cm after 3 tablets over 24 hours.. went labour ward to put the drip and finally open 5cm after 8 hours.. but baby was stress and she was sent to emergency c section.. luckily both of mummy and baby are fine.. she will be home on friday and will share with us her birth story and her darling Amanda's picture
happy.gif
 
morning everyone

congrats hunniepot! must be so relieved
happy.gif


koalarie, yr urge to pack up could be the nesting instinct. read somewhere that nesting could mean that baby's coming soon! (but i can't exactly remember, so maybe u want to check up on "nesting instinct" rather than rely on my leaky memory)
 
sggal,
Yup the nesting syndrome/instinct. But I've been cleaning every weekend leh. But I hope baby not gonna come out yet! Yesterday just finished cleaning and throwing out things from the fridge and freezer.
 
sggal,
ya.. i noe.. was telling hb.. mayb it is that nesting phnonenom.

=p

Jilian,
U won't believe ... i finally threw away a frozen fish that ve been sitting in my fridge for more than a month!

Sigh.. hb was so worried abt me as I didn't sleep till 1.30am.

Funny thing i was like half awake.
 
Morning everyone!!

So relieved to hear that bb Amanda is finally out! Congrats to hunniepot!!

Daphne,
I may not be the 3rd mum to pop. Hmm...things r getting unpredictable nowadays
happy.gif


Evon,
I'm going for C-sect coz I don't want to further stress myself over Jayden. The water level in the amiontic sac is already of concern and furthermore Jayden has not been moving alot recently (can't be there's no space for him coz he's a small bb, only ard 2kg). So I told my gynae I want elective C-sect and she agreed that I shld go lor.

Lemontree,
hmm....u might be having show...watch out for the other symptoms
happy.gif
 
haha.. jilian, maybe i should get u to come to my house n help me throw things out :p i keep finding that no matter how much we tidy up, still got things all over!
 
sggal,
Aiyoh the fridge/freezer stuff very easy. Past expiry date, throw. Hardly eaten or used to cook, throw. Took me 2 nights to clean the fridge/freezer. Heheh.. cannot just re-arrange cos amount of stuff still the same. So must throw.
 
Any moms with long hair planning to cut their hair short for the coming confinement month? I heard after giving birth, we will feel very hot. And also short hair easier and faster to dry, considering we shouldn't stay wet after showering.

Anybody who has good hairdresser to recommend? Good at cutting short hair? I'm going to chop off my hair just dunno whether to go back to my regular guy at Orchard Cineleisure.
 
Jilian and irene,
me juz did my hair really short over the weekend. =p

Actually was thinking of tying it up but a lot of ppl said trim off better. Now after cutting, got ppl tell me still not short enuf and may need to do another haircut b4 labour?? I was thinking mayb I should cut bald then easy to maintain??? =p
 
Koalarie,
I'm really tempted to cut it real short. Not that I haven't done it before. My hair grows pretty fast. So I don't really mind. Also I think easier to maintain and hair won't be dropping all over. I heard that for some ppl will drop hair after giving birth. And I really cannot stand seeing hair on the floor.
happy.gif
Where did you go to cut?
 
Jilian,
KKH policy is that regardless of GA or epidural, as long as it's an op, hubby cannot go into OT, for fear of infection. Unless it's natural delivery, then hubby can go into the delivery suite
happy.gif
 


jilian,

haha, i have the same concept with you and that's why i chop off my hair till so short..... my hair used to be below bra line but now..... short short liao!!! But i now find that washing hair is really easy and hair also dry super fast.....

sggal
My fridge is always empty, only have a bit of sweet,some herbs, sauces (oyster sauce.e.g)and eggs..... freezer worst still only have ice cubes and ice cream so far.... coz i dun cook so nothing much inside but think of it is good coz sure got place to put my EBM liao!!
 

Back
Top