(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

petite, thanks..
happy.gif

Seimpi $35/- Min 5 Max 8 bbs, Tenative dates: 06May SUN , 26May SAT, Time: bet 3-5pm

(pls choose Funan (FN) / Pasir Ris (PS))

1) Su .... weekends...FN & PS
2) petite_chose.....Anyday.....Anytime....FN &PS
3) jumbo....Anyday....FN
4) babe ...weekends...FN
5) petals ... weekends...anytime...FN
6) Rach...Weekday...Afternoon..FN & PS
7) Jas ........ weekends... anytime FN & PS
8) Des.............weekend...afternoon FN
reserve slot
9) draik...weekday...afternoon...fn or ps

---------------------------------------------------

Kindermusik $25/- Min 11 Max 12bbs, Tenative date: 06May07 SUN, Time: Noon

1) Jumbo..... Anyday...Afternoon
2) petite_chose.....Anyday.....Anytime
3) Su... weekends
4) Babe .... weekends
5) Rach.....Weekday..Afternoon
6) Reiner.... weekends, noon
7) draik...anyday...afternoon

petite,
can organise a weekday class and a weekend class, 5 each? Can I re-arrange like this?

<font size="+1">SEIMPI $35 TRIAL</font>

<font color="0000ff">Weekends</font>Tenative dates: 06May SUN , 26May SAT, Time: bet 3-5pm
2) babe ...weekends...FN
3) petals ... weekends...anytime...FN (prefer 26 May)
4) Jas ........ weekends... anytime FN & PS
5) Des.............weekend...afternoon FN

<font color="0000ff">weekday</font> Tenative dates: ? Time: bet 3-5pm
1) petite_chose.....Anyday.....Anytime....FN &PS
2) jumbo....Anyday....FN
3) Rach...Weekday...Afternoon..FN & PS
4) draik...weekday...afternoon...fn or ps
5) chenoa...weekday...afternoon...fn or PS

Petite,
My interest for Seimpi:
3) jumbo....Anyday....FN
4) babe ...weekends...FN
reserve slot
10) Tiffany.... Saturdays anytime FN

<font color="aa00aa">Ezababy</font>, For the Sun class at Kindermsik is at noon. But still cannot confirm if the day is still available cos they don't allow us to book the day in advance till we get abt 12bbs.

Eitherwise might have to chg to another day. Still hv to depend on Seimpi that side too. The person-in charge will get back to me in a few days times. So we play by ears on the dates first.

<font color="ff6000">Babe & Erza only after 3pm on Sun class.</font>

Seimpi $35/- Min 5 Max 8 bbs, Tenative dates: 06May SUN , 26May SAT, Time: bet 3-5pm

(pls choose Funan (FN) / Pasir Ris (PS))

3) jumbo....Anyday....FN
4) babe ...weekends...FN (>3pm Sun)
reserve slot
10) Tiffany.... Saturdays anytime FN
---------------------------------------------------

Kindermusik $25/- Min 11 Max 12bbs, Tenative date: 06May07 SUN, Time: Noon

3) Su... weekends
4) Babe .... weekends

Petite
I'm interested in both Kindermusik and Seimpi, but do you know what they do during the classes?

My preference would be weekday afternoons, Funan branch, for Seimpi. Where is Kindermusik?

Baby bash
It's coming soon! Next next Monday, in fact. Looking forward. But I haven't got any Hawaii theme clothes yet, dunno where to find them.... haven't got the prezzie too
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Chenoa</font>

Noy too sure... But spoken to the person, she said that most of the trial classes are held on weekend. However she will try to ask the teachers if they are able to manage a trial class on weekday.

SEIMPI $35 TRIAL

Weekends Tenative dates: 06May SUN , 26May SAT, Time: bet 3-5pm

2) babe ...weekends...FN
6) Tiffany.... Saturdays anytime FN

Weekday Tenative dates:11 May Fri,2.16 May Wed,
Time: Bet 3-5pm

2) jumbo....Anyday....FN
6) Tanwawas...weekday...afternoon..FN

--------------------------------------------------

KINDERMUSIK @ Tanglin Mall $25/- TRIAL

Min 11 Max 12bbs, Tenative date: 06May07 SUN, Time: Noon

3) Su... weekends
4) Babe .... weekends

As for Kindermusik, we see how the response first ok?

Will keep all mummies posted....

Here are the links for more info:

http://www.kindermusik.com.sg/

http://www.seimpi-music.com.sg/

anyone went down to Isetan tots fair yet? there's Combi shoes for $14.95. Me keen to get, dunno still got left anot after yesterday's private sale.

<font color="aa00aa">Jumbo</font>,

I hv check. Santos Hotel is inbet of Yuanshan & Mingquan MRT Station. Can consider nearer to Shilin Market. But still hv to take MRT there. Just a few stop away.

Taipei Main MRT Station is quite near to yr hotel too. Just a few stop away too. There you can go to Xi Meng Ding.

Shilin Market is very big, lots of things to eat there. There is a store selling wrapping curry puffs in Popiah skin. Lots of flavours to choose from. Also can try catching prawns and 'BBQ' them on the spot.

Tong Hua Jie Nite market is much further. Is nearer to the WTC.

Hv fun, Hv a gd trip...

mom_yam.. i almost forgot about the gift!!! gosh!! luckily u have reminded me.. can suggest wat to buy or not?? i'm really poor on buying gift.. usually give ang pow.. wahahaha

chenoa, i find combi shoes are too hard and heavy for my bb.. tat's why i let him wear bobux.. it is soft and light. but he doesn't like to put on the shoes.. dunno why.. i wanna give him the message like put on shoes can go jalan jalan liao.. think he hasn't got wat i'm trying to tell him.. wahahah..

petite, thanks for your info.. since like so many places tat i can go.. 4d3n definately not enough.. wahaahah

jumbo,
I have soft sole shoes (bobux) for her but want to get harder soles for her walking when's she's ready. BTW, how big is Nix's feet now? and how long has he been walking?

i read from article tat soft sole is better to start off till they reach 2 or wat age.. can't remember..

nix's feet.. he's wearing bobux L but i find soon he can't fit anymore..luckily i bought another pair of XL one..

Maybe u can refer to this webby on how to choose shoes.. http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/60.html

Nix hasn't start to walk on his own.. he only wants us to hold his hands and support him then he dare to walk.. there were few time i deliberately let go him and he stunned for a while then quickly grabbed my tight.. and laugh with me.. wahahah..

ur girl started to walk?

Jumbo,
not yet. Getting larger sizes, not for now wear one. soft soles are good for their development but limited for indoor use lor...it's just a thin suede, so I fear not good enough for the outdoor, pavement heat and all, esp. if accidentally step on sharp gravel in the grass.

Hi Ladies,

I'm interested to join too.

SEIMPI $35 TRIAL

Weekends Tenative dates: 06May SUN , 26May SAT, Time: bet 3-5pm

2) babe ...weekends...FN
6) Tiffany.... Saturdays anytime FN
7) Tracy .....weekend ..... anytime FN & PS

Weekday Tenative dates:11 May Fri,2.16 May Wed,
Time: Bet 3-5pm

2) jumbo....Anyday....FN
6) Tanwawas...weekday...afternoon..FN

Birthday bash

mom_yam, around what time would the bash end? Let me know so that can adjust his routine that day a bit so that my boy will not turn too grumpy coz he usually has to take a nap by 3pm.

cheers

Mom_yam
I'll try to pop by earlier if I can to help out - subject to Aiden taking his nap and waking up on schedule. I have the same concern as cheers, cos his afternoon nap usually ard 3-4pm. But I guess if he's too tired, he'll just zzzz on the mrt on the way home.

hi petite-chose
would like to join the kindermusik too

KINDERMUSIK @ Tanglin Mall $25/- TRIAL

Min 11 Max 12bbs, Tenative date: 06May07 SUN, Time: Noon

3) Su... weekends
4) Babe .... weekends
8) Wan Qi weekend afternoon

Mom Yam
Thks for your effort at arranging the bb bash..I really look forward, just went to bb fair at taka earlier to get e present to exchange ^_^ I hope whoever who receive it will like it ^_^ Hmm..but i hv yet to get any Hawaiian theme shirt for Ivec leh...:p any ideas??
I'll see whether i can pop by earlier to help..only worried tt the timing will clash with his sleeping time, he can get really cranky when he wants to sleep!

RE: KINDERMUSIK & SEIMPI Trials
wow..the ball indeed got rolling..so many mommies want to join..pity i need to work weekends..so cant confirm...I'm already keeping my fingers crossed that i can apply leave for the bb bash!

RE: Drinking Milk
Ivec is a big milk fan...he can drink 220ml every 4 hrs...so abt 1.1litres?? my gosh..never realised he drink so much!!! Erhh..but of cos, his food intake is lesser than the rest of the bbs here i guess..

<font color="0000ff">Mom_yam</font> I might not be there that earlier. Cos Riz wakes up abt 1230hrs... then will feed him lunch before I come dw. Unless he wakes up early , I able to come dw much more earlier to help you ok?

Talk abt Afternoon nap. Riz sleep around 1430-1500hrs... But if he see lots of bb/ children playing or he goes Kai Kai, He can stay awake.

<font color="0000ff">Shylyn</font>, You can put yr name dw from weekdays classes too.

<font color="ff6000">Catering</font>

Does anybody nods any gd & resonable catering for foods?

<font color="ff6000">BB Sleeping time</font>

I remember some1 did mention that yr bb sleeping times has chg. But can't remember who's that.

Riz also. Now his last feed of milk don't want to drink. So I gave him 210-240ml of milk before he goes to bed around 2030hrs. But the worst part is he wakes up at 6+am... My eyes are still close!

Daytime nap, he sometimes sleep for 1hr instead 1.5-2hrs... Sigh!

thanks petite... keen if the Sun class is later in the day...

Catering
tried Q'zin, food not bad, no MSN so not very salty also.. Neo gardens also not bad, used them for 1st mth & most likely for coming 1st yr... Mum's kitchen for wedding is also good...

BB bash...
oh ya need to get present... will try to find something.... cant find his shirt... will have to see how...

will get there as soon as ezra is ready...

TAIPEI... wow... longing to go there... every time my hb goes there he'l bring back lots of stuff... those that i don't like wish i can go myself...

SHOES... now that my bb can walk by herself. i got her shoes that makes sqeeky noise. my fren said they will love to walk more cos of the sound. and this lady said to me when i bot the shoes, that you'l know where your little one is. cos she's used to the soft soles she's not really walking well with the hard ones.

mom_yam, took your recommendation and bot the yogurt for my bb. she loooOOOoooveD it.. she could not wait for the 2nd spoon... i bot a few brands for her to try. and thanks for organising bb bash.

petite... went to popular to look for the pop up books but they out of stock leh... so went to MPH and got one $7 something... so expensive...

Re: Sleeping time
Enya's nap time changed but not her bedtime. Instead of taking 2 naps, now she only take 1 nap in the afternoon. And best thing is, she combine the 2 together and nap about 3-4hr now.

Re: Milk Intake
Enya drinks about 540ml a day. 180ml each time. 2x in the morning and once before going to bed.

Re: Wearing shoes
Enya doesn't like to wear shoes. Not even socks. She will always pull them out after I put them on for her. Hb said the reason why bb dun like to wear shoes or socks is that they still dun want to walk yet. Dun know where he get that from.

Hi ladies,

Bras Basah is having a book fair now. I think end on 18 Mar. Lots of children books at low prices. Do go and check it out. I have bought a few small board books for Enya. But she is still interested in the old ones.

Popular also having sales. Card member enjoys 20% storewide.

petite, thanks for noting. Would be good if can arrange for Sat classes for both Seimpi and kindermusik. Really hope to join u gals.

chenoa, no need to look for it liaozz. is sold out for your information only 2 models are having it at $14.95. the rest is at $35 (sales price) + 10% discount. not sure is it only for the pte sales or all sales.

Tracy = you are right! is quite a good sales at Bras Basah. I saw it but i didnt have time to browse through and buy.

strawberry, is really good to invest one good shoes now esp their feet still developing. No prob on the yoghurt, glad yr little one likes it. Isaac also crazy over yoghurt, but this fellow always give me a ugly face on the 1st spoon gradually he loves it and he wont stop haha.

Baby bash, i Have not get any present yet too!!! jumbo maybe books or educative toys will be nice i believe mommies will like such stuffs.

Hey, so nice of u to go holiday. i longing to go for 1. but i cant let go the fact leaving isaac in sin. neither the fact that i have to bring himm along haha..

Petite - no prob i fully understand.

All mommies dont worry abt coming down early coz' i have the staffs there to help. if u can come.. if u cant, do come when the party starts rolling.

Prizes will be given to those who win.. so work hard on the dressing and start making yr child to look like u hahahaha!!

Jumbo - socks will be a good idea. those dt mind wearing socks please do wear them when u remove yr shoe shoe IN the room okie.

Cheers3344, party ends when everyone and every baby is tired lor.. thk by 3 should be done.. those who wants to carry on.. can just stay behind. those need to go bk after the party no prob.

Sleeping time - isaac has train himself to be sleepless in Singapore during the day and starts to drag longer time during the nite.. hiazzzz

MILK - he is drinking lesser... and lesser.. and lesser. anyone face this prob. can teach me what should i do.. i'm getting desperate to get him to drink milk.

Pacifier - anyone have this prob that the growing teeth of babies grows apart fm each other? i wonder is it the cause of pacifier.. his top 3 teeth ALL apart fm each other.. faint

<font color="0000ff">Mom_yam</font>,

Milk Intake

Could it be due to teething? My mom actually told me to cut dw on his solid food. She said that milk is more important than solid.

She mention, cut on the starch eg. rice but still give the same amt of meat & veg.

This is wat I am doing now... Still on trial runs, so far so good. He drinks abt 210-240ml for his 2nd last feed for the day(note, his last feed don't want to drink) will keep you update of his improvement.

Catering
tried Q'zin, food not bad, no MSN so not very salty also.. Neo gardens also not bad, used them for 1st mth & most likely for coming 1st yr... Mum's kitchen for wedding is also good...

<font color="0000ff">Erzababy</font>,

Tks for the info above... Will check them out..

mom_yam,
you went Isetan Tampines ah? heard that yesterday still got many size 12.5 and 15.5 at Shaw Centre, but no more 13.5 and 14.5. you also keen?

mom_yam,
DS do not use a pacifier or suck his thumb. All 8 teeth are growing apart from one another. So I dun think the problem is due to the pacifier.

When is Isetan sale ending huh? I am eyeing on a Kipling bag now.

Gaps in between teeth

Yah, dun think is the pacifier too coz Dylan never use pacifier and there is also a gap between front teeth. i thought is genetic coz his father also has that!But now that seems quite common, maybe not.

Birthday bash

timing sounds good. Prob have to see how he is on that day. Will feed him milk there ( always have to fight a battle with him coz he rejects milk nowadays)and stay till he seems tired. have to whisk him off before he gets overtired coz he will fuss a lot in the car seat on the way back and stress me out when driving.

Also, anyone has an extra discount coupon from the Mums Centre? Can't seem to get hold of a copy.

cheers

mom yam,

Enya LOVES her pacificer. Can't sleep without it. And yes, her 4 teeth on top are all wide apart. I was still thinking is it normal.

mom_yam

I have a stupid question. If I'm going to the baby bash, do I still need to bring porridge for J ah? Does that restaurant has food meant for babies our age??

Hi all!

I'm back from Male. Overall a pretty relaxing trip.. but more than 2/3 of the time there was devoted to Amanda.. didnt really get to swim there as I cut abit of flesh and skin off my finger when preparing Amanda's food..

Got upgraded to a water villa there, as our choice of room was taken up... so guess we were pretty lucky!
happy.gif
This is one of the few times when my hubby and I really enjoyed Amanda's company.. guess our minds were so swamped with other things when in Singapore, that we didnt really take time out to observe how simply adorable she is
happy.gif
Felt really proud of her when everyone there likes her very much
happy.gif
From the staff on SQ to the waitors and waitresses at Male and other guests there as well, she also received a kiss on her cheek from singer James Ingram!

Guess when we get so worn out from taking care of our babies, perhaps it is a good idea to bring the family out for a trip... rest and relax and enjoy each other... and appreciate our babies more

728594.jpg

For those who intend to bring baby out on a trip, it is not that troublesome actually.. just that the packing of luggages can be a little shiong thats all.. below is the list of things that I brought:

FOOD:

Pumpkin, broccoli, sweet potato, kiwi, avocado, canned tuna (those water based ones), rice, dried scallop, powdered dried sardines, cereal, food jars, loads of crackers and other baby finger food, lots of distilled water, baby yogurt

COOKING AIDS

slow cooker, electric kettle, thermal bottle to contain the porridge, feeding bowls, spoons etc., baby food cleanser

OTHER ESSENTIALS

mustela sunblock for babies, float, swim diapers, lots of plastic bags, loads of t-shirts (to protect the skin from the sun) and thick blanket or sleeping bag as the air con can be pretty cold in the room sometimes. 1 or 2 of baby's fav toy, not forgetting baby hats and sunglasses, my good old ergo carrier (sling Amanda throughout the entire trip there, but a bit hot for her though)

FIRST AID TRAVEL KIT FOR BABIES

For those of you who intend to go travelling with baby in future, you may actually call up your PD and request for a first aid travel kit. It is just a lot of general medicine given for cold, fever, flu, diarrhoea, vommitting etc (you will have to specify what types of medicine you need and they will get that ready for you)

uniqueone - is not stupid la.. i understand how u feel as that place suppose to be baby place. Sad to say our baby still too young for them to prepare anything.. so YES u got to bring yr own porridge.

So teeth..is not only my son prob..phew. coz' i really want my son to look mei mei haha..

petite, i alr done that lei.. but milk still no increase... sob sob..but at my IL house i have no position to control on that.. maybe i talk to my MIL tmr abt this again. Thanks for yr advice
happy.gif
really appreciate

hunni, envy u lehz....really thinking of taking a trip now..haha
Anyway, just wonder how you manage to cook there? Is there a cooking area for you to cut all the stuff? How abt meat?

<font color="119911">Hunnie</font>, you r are back! Nice pics that you hv posted.. Yap, Maybe I should take a trip too. Got to wait for $$$ to flow into my pockets first.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Cheers</font>, if you don't mind, can share wiht Strawberry. I giving her my extra copy of the voucher..

<font color="ff6000">teeth</font>

Could it because they grin their teeths alot?

<font color="119911">Mom_yam</font>, Think you might just wan to leave it for the mean time. It could be he is teething.

Another way is to feed him more time of milk, eg. instead of 3 times aday, now become 5 times. But the milk ml don't need to be full amt. This was told to me by the Abbott Nurtitionist.

babe

Great idea to take a holiday... a break from home.. we might see our babies in a different light... as for meat, I didnt bring along as it is difficult to keep it cold.. am afraid it might turn bad even with the cooler bag due to long waiting time.. better safe than sorry.. so didnt bring it along.. moreover other countires might have bans on certain types of meat, for eg, maldives does not allow pple to bring in pork, dog products etc..

petite

Think it shld be ok to go to nearby places.. the food at Maldives is super ex! USD52 for a buffet dinner per head and that is excluding 10% service charge. Kinda regretted not going to somewhere nearby.. where it is cheaper.. so will have no qualms about extending our stay there. Thanks for your advice to bring more water... saved alot of money on that.. just checked out a 7D6N deal to Perth for 1 adults 1 infant, it costs $3300 everything in, air tix, service apartment accommodation but excluding food...

hunniepot, so happy to see u come back! great that u had enjoy yrself so much over there. i'm sure amanda had a geat time there
happy.gif

Uniqueone - i sooooo understand how u feel. be patient another 5 mths u can have such break once awhile hee hee..

A VERY BIGGGGGG welcome to the party. pls give me yr darling pic via email okie
happy.gif

Petite
Aiyo..prob is I'm working weekdays as well..so if i were to attend any of the trials, I'll need to apply leave..sighh...my job demands almost 7 days a week..though yet to demand 24 hrs :p

Hunnie
Amanda looked so adorable in the photo ^_^ she changed a little from the previous photo u posted. Just wondering how come all the mommies here never post their photos with their little ones..hee..^_^

RE: Baby Food for the Bb bash
If i didn't rem wrongly, Globetrotters do serve bb food like bb food jar etc..I'm thinking of getting Ivec a food warmer so next time can precook bb porridge or other vag & store it in it rather than any o how feed him with food we ate..other than tt, we will prepare his milk feed every 4 hrs as well.

<font color="0000ff">Hunnie</font>, Sound ok for the price to Perth. Was intending you bring Riz to cruise first with both side families... Like a get together. After all the older generation pp loves to eats and the our generation loves to gamble. Hmm....

<font color="0000ff">Shylyn</font>, Wow yr job is like no diiferent fr a SAHM. Except you hv to work harder and see pp faces...

<font color="ff6000">Baby food warmer</font>,

Do you mean there is a portable bb food warmer? I only nod those for milk bottle and hv to plug in to use...

If there is, I sure buy.

Petite,

Have you book your cruise already? Want to check how much you pay for bb?

Me wish to go for holiday but my work at the moment dun permit. Maybe can go for weekend cruise.

<font color="0000ff">Tracy</font>, Nope. Still a long way to go to book. Got to do alot of planning if I will to call both side parents to go....

<font color="ff6000">Nod any brand of thermal food warmer that can keeps food warm for 12hrs??</font>

Back