(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

MTAN
My boy dun always sleep for 15hrs sometimes only 12hrs if he can sleep he will have total of 16hrs of sleep... dun worry too much as long as bb are growing well, gaining weight n playing happily it's ok lor.

vonvon
your marcus v cute leh...if my girl in that position, she'll start to cry and fuss. Then her head like bobbing duck, up n down all the time
happy.gif

Hi all
How u all spend your weekend with bb now ah?
Now I dun enjoy weekend liao leh... with her around cannot have total rest. Cos only me n HB around to jaga her.

sunshine kid, how do u warm up the milk? use water from hot flask n submerge in there. I've got avent bottle warmer but tested out, when set to bottle indicator, the water v hot. Thot milk juz rm temp will do?

Babe,
I use the conventional warm of submerging in a cup of hot water. It's quite fast. Yes, milk does not need to be v hot, if not, all the nutrients will be spoilt. Warm will do.

babycutie (babycutie) - why cut his milk?! dun la. he's stiil v young n need the fats to grow. once he starts to exercise his flab will drop. nvr heard bb mus diet lei...

btw, girls, i dun enjoy my long wkend AT ALL.
ds got HFMD.
SIGH.
dd has to b quickly relocated to my mum's place.

Hi Amada,
I do a search on cyst, n notice tat u have a cyst whild preg... can chk with u whether ur cyst develop during preg or b4 preg? the cyst will shrink or grow after preg? Cos I planning to ttc but gynae advise me to remove.. my cyst is 5cm. I went to consult tcm, the sinseh say the cyst will shrink when preg, but gynae told me will grow when preg... I v worried and confuse...

Thanks Claire. He can only hold his head v well in this position & over my shoulders. If flat on bed, still need a lot of effort to lift up.

Siewlng,

Usually on weekends, we'll bring bb out to walk walk. Most of the time, he's very kuai....sure sleep in his pram, then if awake, he'll look around very curiously.

Brought him to Botanical Gardens yesterday. Think he enjoyed it as he kept on smiling & cooing.

I'm always looking forward to weekends where I can go out with him & hubby.
happy.gif

Wendy,

Poor thing. U must be very tired. Do take care.

lp2
My sis oso got cyst when she's preg, her cyst was developed b4 preg n only found out when she went for her chk n it was 6cm.... her gyn advised her to remove it as it will grow bigger n it takes in the nutrients so will affect bb growth n she went ahead with the op but she did her op when she was 3mths preg more stable.

Mummies

Updated chart

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg/59cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.44kg/58cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Ray/ Sam</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Bochap (Siewlng)</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.18kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet(Day)Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.12kg/63cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7.18kg/ 60.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy (Day) Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.6kg/64cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 62 cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers(Day)PP(Night)</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia (Day) PP (Night)</TD><TD>TBM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.7kg/62cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.4kg/55cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Carol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Dear Mummies pls give me ur details in the following format to ensure ur details are all filled up
happy.gif

Mummy's Nick
BB Name
BB Dob
Wt/ Ht
Type of Diaper
Type of FM
Caregiver(when mum returns to work)
Address (Area)

happy.gif
Once there is new updates i will post the table so u girls can have a good l@@k
happy.gif

Hi Etelle,

My details as follows:
Mummy's nick: fan
Baby's name: Ryan
Baby's DOB: 12 Feb 2006
Wt(kg)/Ht(cm): TBA
Type of Diaper: Nepia
Type of FM: Similac
Caregiver: Maternal Grandma
Address (Area): Tanjong Pagar

Thanks!

vonvon/wendy,
Ya lor. My mum also worry dunno he can take the change in milk intake or not. But we will let him try. If he still can't, then PD suggest stretch his milk time. Will see how.

I thot bb can drink milk is good?

Bulma,
My colleague email me the FOX sale in office. I was so busy that I just scan and chuck the mail aside. Then Straits Times also advertised on Friday.

bbcutie
bb can drink milk is good but if too much and too frequent become obese then not good but on the contrary think bb chubby okie right??

stella - not necessary. last time my son 2-3 mths old drinking 5oz 2 hrly. now my girl coming 3 mths still 3.5oz almost 3 hrly only. the diff to me is i have to pump extra hard to get enuff milk for my son. n yes, son was very very chubby but not obese.

thks ivy n von - life has been very challenging ever since the birth of my girl. son got flu, cough, viral rash n now hfm during my maternity leave. so much for resting.

Etelle,

This's mine ....thanks

Mummy's Nick : LIM
BB Name : Chloe
BB Dob : 20 Feb 06
Wt/ Ht : 5.4kg / 61cm
Type of Diaper : Pampers
Type of FM : Dumex Mamex Gold
Caregiver(when mum returns to work) : Nanny
Address (Area) : Bukit batok

hi etelle,
Mummy's Nick : Ah_may
BB 1 Name :Sam
BB 2 Name :Ray
BB Dob :13 Jan 2006
Wt/ Ht BB1: 5.6kg / 55cm @ 3months
Wt/ Ht BB1: 5.1kg / 55cm @ 3months
Type of Diaper : NTUC during day, Nepia during night, PP gg out.
Type of FM : Similac
Caregiver(when mum returns to work) : Maid + Paternal grandma /
Address (Area) : Punggol

Thanks for the effort in putting all these information together. :p

hehehe... <font color="aa00aa">etelle...</font>
u din get my SMS on my boi's update ah... 6.7kg / 64cm as at 2nd May
happy.gif

gals...
really tired being a SAHM... think the oni achivement i have is i enforced 9pm bedtime for my boi... but he wake up at 6+am n wun go to sleep... heng my MIL doing the nite duty.. else i pengz...

my boi's achievements..
1) can take out his pacifier by the handle, show me n laugh at me... then cry when he cant put it back..

2) can flip over n lift his head high high n look ard... then cry when he cant move an inch by kicking his legs... so i have to flip him back.. but less than 1 sec he flip over again.. hai..

3) can coo n laugh loudly n squeal loudly n scream even more loudly... gettin more n more noisy.. my ear drums going to burst liao...

4) definitely sleep less than 16hrs... from 6+am till 9pm he oni nap abt 3x... each time oni 1/2 hr... very full of energy until i feel like strangling him...

n alot more small small stuff...

Etelle
can daddy take part or not..if can

Mine as follow:

Daddy's nick:professor
Baby's name: Alston
Baby's DOB : 21st Feb 06
Wt(kg)/Ht(cm): 5.6kg 58cm @2mth 10d
Type of Diaper:Dryper,pampers,huggies.
Type of FM: Dutch lady.
Caregiver(when mum returns to work:Grandmother.
Address (Area) : Bukit Batok.

okie all will update tonight when i get home okie
happy.gif
hee hee.

Professor
sure sure all welcome hee hee :p but of course in general will address all as mummies hee hee :p

Ivory
i forget leh ha ha :p i will include tonight
happy.gif

Wendy
Thanks so it's alright for the bb's milk to increase and at every 3 hr...how then will it cause for a concern for overweight bb?

babycutie,

U considering 2 b SAHM? Here's my daily schedule:

07:00am - Sterilize bottles / Boil water/ Warm EBM
07:30am - Wake Marcus / Wipe his face to freshen him / Change diaper
07:45am - Feed Marcus
08:00am - Prepare breakfast 4 hb &amp; myself
09:00am - Bath Marcus / Playtime
09:30am - Wash clothes while Marcus nap
10:00am - Pump milk / My turn 2 bath
12:00pm - Feed Marcus / Clean him coz he sure poo
01:00pm - My lunch while Marcus play on his own
02:00pm - Fold clothes / pump milk while Marcus nap
03:00pm - Nap with Marcus
05:00pm - Feed Marcus
05:30pm - Playtime
06:00pm - Marcus nap
07:00pm - Dinner for me &amp; hb at IL while MIL bath Marcus
08:00pm - HH chores / pump milk / TV time
10:30pm - Feed Marcus

Not everyday like this but thereabt usually.
happy.gif

being a SAHM is so boring. i dun wan meh =p

re : MEET-THE-BABIES GATHERING
Carol aka carebear has kindly offer her place at pasir ris for gathering on proposed 27 may. Feza has also gladly agree to co-ordinate. she probably will email u all or wat i not sure lei ... so pls response to Feza whetehr u all interested or not... carol will book function room at her condo and we cater buffet. if u all fl got better dates or better places, pls suggest.

(Professor, u r also invited hehe)

siewlng, i also dun like weekends and PH nowadays cos nd to tk care bb and somemore gotto rush work. NO REST AT ALL hehe nowadays mon to fri all no rest day..SUPER DUPER SIANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hate my life

last x i love weekends and PH sooooo much meh can do work peacefully at own pace and also plan go here n there and got sufficient rest x too haizzz those were the days *sob sob*

vonvon,
Wow U really train your boy hor.

How abt sweeping and mopping floor? Its not in yr schedule leh.

I hv 2 kids to handle so timing wise have to readjust.

babycuite,

At the moment i SAHM ...

I wake up : 6am
6am : feed bb drink milk
7am : make her sleep n i go to sleep too..hehe
10am : me n bb wake up liao then i bath bb
11am : feed bb drink milk
1130am : bb sleep again / take my bf n lunch together
12pm : clean up my dog , n feed him ...
1pm : wash clothing
2pm : sweep floor n mop floor
3pm : feed bb milk
330pm : hang all my clothing
4pm : play with bb
430pm : make her sleep again
445pm : i go down swimming (2 days once)
5pm : i clean up myself
530pm : i cook dinner
6pm : feed bb milk
7pm : feed my dog &amp; clean up the whole kithchen
730pm : eat dinner
8pm : bath bb n prepare her to sleep
9pm : folding clothing &amp; watch TV till midnight..hehe

Everyday very busy .... but sometime , i don't care house work then i go out shopping ... hehe bcos everyday stay at house very sian ....

Yesterday went out whole day shopping .... So today have to guai guai stay at home do house work ...
happy.gif

My schedule (roughly lah, depends on time of 1st feed &amp; 1st poo &amp; my mood)

7.15am - Hb feed bb while I continue sleeping
8am - Hb leave for work, I get up from bed &amp; have bf with bb next to me, play by himself
9am - bathe bb if he poo, if not bathe at next session
9.30am - bb sleep, i wash &amp; sterilise pumps/bottles and start pumping
10.30am - end pumping, do laundry if he has bathed
11.15am - feed bb
12.15pm - cook lunch
12.30pm - bb goes to sleep while i take lunch, do misc hse work or surf net
2.15pm - feed &amp; change bb and play
3.45pm - bb sleep and i pump (got time then bathe myself too)
4.45pm - end of pump, wash and sterilise pump and bottles
5.15pm - feed &amp; change bb
5.45pm - cook dinner
7pm - dinner with hb
8.15pm - feed &amp; change bb, hb plays with him while I pump
10pm - wash up bb and prepare him for bed
11.15pm - Last feed

Night shift
If he wakes up at night, i bring him to bed to sleep with me on the breast. No changing unless he poos.

Mashy,

Yup...Marcus drinks every 4-5hrs...8hrs thru' the night.

babycutie,

Yup....trained liao. Hopefully this will continue all the way.

Sweeping &amp; mopping done by my hb. Ironing done by my MIL (she demanded to help me). Hehe!

vonvon,
Wah good hor sweeping &amp; mopping done by hb.
I will hv to do the sweeping &amp; mopping if I stay at home and it would be a daily basis when my girl is in childcare centre. will be sending her to 1/2 day childcare coming mid june.

Mummies thanks for your schedule. I will look into it. For the time being I will still be working until such time that I really cannot take the stress then I will call it quit.

Hb is still not very encouraging that I become SAHM.

babycutie

u are the kind must keep house very clean type? I can't be bothered, so part time maid clean once a week can liao. Hehe

I received some hand me downs t-shirts got a red chop on the back! eerie! I'm throwing them away. So scary.

babycutie,

Now that bb doesn't know how to crawl, don't really sweep/mop floor daily. Will have to be done by me (daily) when he learns to crawl.

bebe,

I don't know how i train her ??? Nowaday, if she don't cry i never give her drink milk or wake her up to drink... Sometime she midnight will make a bit of noise ..I just ignore her ..then slowly she never wake up n drink liao... So i can sleep till the next morning ..hehe
happy.gif

She drink 150ml every 3 to 4 hrs everyday..except night ...

Babycutie ,
I don't have maid liao... I send her back already ... I know my bb always sleep like pig hehe...her timming very very actual one ... so normally i feed her liao , make her sleep n i confirm she sleep until very soundly than i go down , fast fast 15mins i come up liao ...( I never go down everyday 2 days once...

Lim,
Wah u really can. For me I won't dare to go anywhere.

vonvon,
I have to sweep and mop everyday because my girl is running around already. She might pick things from the floor and put into her mouth.

<font color="ff0000">Lim</font>
U mean go down where? Aiyo. Don't leave your baby alone leh, not even for 15mins. Well, she may kick blanket up and cover her face or something. Better to be safe than sorry yah. I am a very careful and paranoid mummy.

<font color="ff0000">BBcutie</font>
My hb also dun approve that I become a SAHM. But I won't opt for that either. Becos I need to be financially independent.. eheheh.. can't stand having to stretch hands out and get pocket money from him.

hi etelle,
Mummy's nick: Carebear
Mummy's name: Carol Lim
Mummy's DOB: 3 Feb 1977
Baby's name: Amelia Yee
Baby's DOB: 5 Feb 2006
Weight(kg)/ Height(cm):e.g.as of April 25 4.43kg/ 57cm
Type of Diaper: Pampers premium S
Type of FM: Enfalac AR
Address (Area): Pasir Ris

Mummies

Latest
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg/59cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.44kg/58cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Ray/ Sam</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Bochap (Siewlng)</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.18kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet(Day)Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.7kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Choa Chu Kang </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>6.12kg/63cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7.18kg/ 60.5cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy (Day) Nepia(Night)</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.6kg/64cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 62 cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Drypers(Day)PP(Night)</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia (Day) PP (Night)</TD><TD>TBM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.7kg/62cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Friso</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.4kg/55cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>5.6kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Drypers, Pampers, Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch Lady</TD><TD>Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mummy's Nick : LIM
BB Name : Chloe
BB Dob : 20 Feb 06
Wt/ Ht : 5.4kg / 61cm
Type of Diaper : Pampers
Type of FM : Dumex Mamex Gold
Caregiver(when mum returns to work) : Nanny
Address (Area) : Bukit batok

sunshinekid,

I never give her any blanket ... She sleep at her rocking chair wih safety belt...hehe.. no choice i want to slim down ASAP bcos going to work soon... all my clothing still tight ...i still got 8kg to go ...
sad.gif

hi girls,

pls email me your suggestions on the gathering.. which date you girls re more comfortable.. we gonna have it in pasir ris (carol's place).. the details that i know..

date: 27 may 06 (sat)
time: tba
place: pasir ris

pls lemme know asap if you and yr family are interested as i have a only around to 2 weeks to prepare..

Back