(2006/01) Jan 2006 MTBs

God's child

You have a christmas present from your bb....she is walking and really a good christmas gift to you. Your bb really clever and cute.

Do you have car? and you might get him those collection car toys if you know what is his dream car
happy.gif
and you may hide the gift inside the car just in front of his sit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELODY!!
Well done.. Flo.. *pat pat*

RE: Reminder for change of FM
Mummies, our babies are going to be 1 yr old soon. Time to change the FM to stage 3 !! Remember to intro it bit by bit. Cos recently hubby bought 1 tin of stage 3 to mix with stage 2 for Jamie.

Flo...happy bdae to Melody!
happy.gif
Hurray!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow without our realisation....I was just looking back at my kids baby pics...then realised how different they look when they were much younger...especially the elder boy...

Mummies...dun you all beam with pride looking at how much our kids have progressed...I really enjoy chatting with you mothers in this forum....All of you are so unassuming and ever ready to share information... I feel like we are one big family of sisters despite the fact that I dun log in that often...
happy.gif

Let us all congratulate ourselves on having come this far and let's continue to embrace the wonders of motherhood be it the first child or the subsequent children to come!

Let's give ourselves 3 cheers! Hip Hip Hurray! Hip Hip Hurray and Hip Hip Hurray!

God's Child...My baby also walking liao...hehe amazing right?
happy.gif
so proud of Celeste too just reading your post!
happy.gif

god's child,

Don't have to worry so much abt them falling. I used to watch my gal real closely when she's started walking then I realise that if they think they are gonna to fall, they will actually stop and get their balance again before walking.

Mummies,
am looking at gymboree website now. Very gian to buy leh.

hmm... i really wonder how does it feel to have ur baby walking...
Esh has yet to start walking yet.. hehe, n i'm wondering when, kinda excited thou... :)

Hi Joanne,.

Yeah, you are right and I;m agree with you.
I have never think that I can be mother and when look back on this year...really a big change in my life...
happy.gif
is a great year for me
happy.gif

Last year at today date, I was treat by my boss maternity lunch
happy.gif
..my last day working before maternity leave. He treat me and hb a good lunch
happy.gif
...so memorable to me...he even asked me not to worry about my job..
happy.gif

I was worried that if I can't handle my bb, job and family. How to be a independent working mum .
Right now ,..I really has gone thru the first year with my bb, hb..... hee,,,hee,,, but same onething I never change is I still wanna to TA PAN MEI MEI before go work or shopping with bb and hb
happy.gif
haa..haaa. That is my bad habit..... pai seh

hmmm... linda...
i'm wondering how to 'Da Ban Mei Mei' with BB.. when going shopping...?
Was contemplating to put on makeup when bringing baby out with HB... but m afraid dat my makeup will be 'eaten' by BB as sometimes she'll rub her face agst mine..hehe... so tink can't 'da ban' too 'mei' loh... :)

Hi Esh Mummy,..

Yeah understand,...but me bok chat,,,,I still carried on...sometimes she will look at me how I put on my mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. The worst thing is she will crawl to my sit and took my make up pouch..OMG...than I have to look for something for her to play.....or sometime I will wear those tube dress and carried her,...actually if one day she pull out the tube than really paiseh..I really cant imagine...JUST carried on Ta Pan Mei Mei ....

My goodnes... really so many posting.. I couldn't catch up...

SL
Read abt your Nursing cream, does the cream has expiry date? how much is ti and how big?
I'm interested in 1.

Happy birthday Melody..

Congrats to Flo .. you have make it and survive the 1 year..

RE: Maid,

Got the maid today.. went to mil place coz the agency is near by and i park elijah there too..

the maid is good .. so far.. even my mil is impress. coz her maid rather lazy.. but still early to say yet...keep fingers cross.. and pray hard..

sl,
re: Cali BB
Yes, I'm collecting at City hall can? When? can gimme your hp no. so I can sms you.

Can I also have 1 tub of Calendula cream? thanks... also, can I have a tube of Lasinoh? When is the useby date? I hope it'll last me till May next year for my next BB...
happy.gif

flo - please send my kisses to mel! wow...1 yr finally. and a pat on ur back for being such a wonderful mum for the past yr!
happy.gif

Birthday Direct
Finally, our items are here today.
Delivered to me at 5pm today...
I'll weigh the items to apportion the shipping charges.
Exchange rate to be peg at US$1.00 = S$1.54, as agreed with my friend. Will email you all on the total amount to transfer to me soon...

Flo,
sorry that the Birthday Direct items came too late for on Mel's 1st birthday. Hope Mel has a wonderful Birthday celebration today!

god's child,
Must be so exciting to see Celeste walking!
I have been trying to get Isaac to walk, but he's unwilling to try without support. Now, he can do the 100m dash in his push walker already... but when let go of the walker or my hands, he want to sit down and crawl. Sigh...
How to encourage Isaac to walk?

Rachel,
re: MWL SB class refund
I got it liao. Thanks Rachel!!!

Clare,
re: SB material
Just did a TT to you. Ref: 964437274; 16 Dec 2006 01:02 AM . Thanks!!!!!

ChickenL,
re: T-shirts & printing
How much do I owe you altogether?

Hi mommies
Thanks for all the well wishes. Looking back, the last one year juz zoom pass. Was telling Clare over MSN that it seems like Mel was juz born yesterday, having to wake up every few hours to feed (I certainly don't miss that..haha). I also don't know how I managed to survive as being a FTWBFM for one year. I guess I must thank all the mommies here for all the encouragement and support
happy.gif
I think we all deserve to give ourselves a little pat on our shoulder and have a little indulgence for coming such a long way.

Some pic to share

My cousin turned up unexpectedly with a birthday cake. So end up Mel has 2 cakes today
616038.jpg

I'm One!
616039.jpg

Checking out my presents
616040.jpg

Clare, I bot this for Mel. Wrap it up and then open the present with her.
616041.jpg

RP mummies lunch on 19 December??
- AK - ok
- SY - ok
- God's child - ok
- Yuki - tentatively cannot (still based on site) if happen to be in HQ for meeting, then can join. Hopefully
- Chicken Little - ok (coming from cityhall)
- SL - got a meeting till 1pm - join you guys later? But I m coming from cityhall.
- Flo, ok

I'm fine with Asian Kitchen @ Republic Plaza, we better meet either @ 12.05 or 1pm. The place is always pack!

SL
Thanks for helping to get the cali bb stuff. Will you be at home tomorrow around 5-6+? Will drop by your pl when I go ILs pl tom. Will sms you to arrange.

Rena
RE: Huggies
Yes it leaked a few times when I used it on Mel when she was younger. Have "written off" this brand since then.

Yuki/Denmy
Re: #2
Altho you may spend less time with #2 compared to #1, #2 will pick up things from their kor kor or jie jie. My fren's #2 boy can speak very well at 2+ and in proper english, he doesn't babble at all. Guess he picked up all that from his kor kor. I suppose babies dev at their own pace.

Linda
RE: leaving bb with your mom
Is your gal close to your mom? If not perhaps you should ask your mom to stay with your for the 2 weeks? Cos your gal will have to cope with a new environment and faces for the 2 weeks which may not be easy for her.

Yuki/Mashy
Re: serving rice last
Apparently I was told that ppl in china used to be poor and they will save goodies for the stomach first so rice is served last. It won't be so "wasteful" if they can't finish.

God's child
Re : Celeste is walking!
Must be feeling really excited rite...heehee. They will walk non-stop from now! Mel is busy walking all over the house everyday until she's perspiring all over, just like coming out from a pool!

Queen
No worries about the birthday direct stuff, didn't really need them anyway.

RE: walking
Diff bb are diff. The more cautious type will be unwilling to walk without support cos they are afraid to fall. Like my niece, she unwilling to walk by herself even tho she's quite stable. Until one fine day, she juz walk "normally" totally surpass the wobbly stage. Whereas Mel is more the dare devil type, will keep walking and falling. What you can do is to take Isaac fav toy and try to encourage him to walk towards you. This may help.

Hi Queen

U reminded me tat i owe u $1 for the postage. i have deleted your account details,can sms me again so tat i can pay u? thanks!!!

Re: walking
we actuali encouraged Celeste to walk outdoors... took her to the park,the malls...as she is rather adventurous or u can call it kaypoh,we leave her standing as it is and she just attempt to walk to look see look see... heehee... even better if u dump Issac few metres away fr a toy shop,think he will try to walk twds it
happy.gif
tats wat happens to celeste.. haha.. anyway,like wat Flo said,mabbie Isaac will skip the wobbly stage all tog and surprise you soon!

Thanks to all mummies for the 'congrats' on celeste's walking... haha .. suddenly our babies are growing and its so fast!!! cant wait for the bash to meet so many mummies n babes...

Re : RP lunch
both timings and asian kitchen is fine wf me
happy.gif

Hi Flo,

I see..... i aeriously thot all Chinese eat rice together with the dishes.........
happy.gif

How was the birthday celebration?

Hey, ashley has the same Noah's Ark toy
happy.gif
I bought her a VCD to watch the story as well.
happy.gif

Megan is also walking quite steadily liao. I agree with other mummies. Sometimes they get distracted by the toys etc, they forget about their cautionsness and walk more. That's exactly what happen to Megan. She was walking cautionsly for a few steps and pause to steady herself. But if she is determine to get to the toy etc, she will just continue walking towards it. Unless she is in a hurry to get her hands on it, she will squat and resume her commando crawl at the fastest speed.......... ha ha.

Sometimes Megan even attempt to run when we play 'catching'.......and when she fall, she will crawl away quickly.

For my elder gal Ashley, she walk more in church playroom cos it was all lay with the rubber mats. That's where she took the bold step to continue walking and master her skills.

SL,

mine will be 4 tubs of Calendular cream .. and 1 aloe vera.. i will take one more from you ok.. so total of 2 aloe vera. Coz after elijah backside case.. i rather play safe and buy more.. haha the kiasu..attitude.

RE" elijah

Elijah this morning vomit 2 time just 10 mins after milk.. i think bcoz he keep tossing around the bed.. then also he try to poo so all come to gether.. haiz the poor maid have to clean up..

RE: Maid..

Till now the maid seem good.. when elijah vomit.. she quickly carry him to the toilet and comfort him.. then elijah just stop crying.. quite good coz she very auto...

denmy, flo,

just pm-ed you.

Cookie,
no need to pay for the nursing cream. it's free from babyfleur. you meeting us for rp lunch? I can pass you the cream then.

rena,
I think no more aloe vera cream liao. So can stick to 4 cal and 1 aloe?

flo,
mel got a lot of presents leh.

joanna,
I like the reversible one too! But find buying such small bags not useful nowadays. Nowadays mostly go out with Charmaine so lug a big bag ard all the time. Hiaz. So auntie.

Hi SL...but there's the big one mah...I'm getting the bigger one....
happy.gif
hehe...I also very ah soh one...need big bag to put umbrella lah...wallet...waterbottle...haha....u know what I mean right...plus my cosmetic bag...dunno how big it will be...but looking at the model they put it on...it should be relatively big lah...
happy.gif

Rena....gotta continue monitoring the maid...they are usually very very auto the first 2 weeks or so...then they will also watch the situation before they start to "jiak zhua" (eat snake)...however, the papers did report that your kind of helper are generally very hardworking by nature...Just continue to remain firm to her although at the same time showing compassion. Just enjoy the fact that you now have an extra pair of hands to help out.
happy.gif

mummies,
wow so many postings! i just got back from Genting Highlands 2 days back and Janelle loved the weather there. It was like air-con temperature and she slept like a pig. Slept more than she ever did back home in S'pore! Haha.

Joanna,
Haha u're so funny..yes indeed we deserve a pat on our backs for surviving 1 year of motherhood!
happy.gif

Queen,
my gal also doesn't dare to walk without support even though she's quite steady. In fact, if i lure her with a toy, she'd rather CRAWL towards it than to walk! Guess they'll all develop in their own time
happy.gif

Mel,
Happy birthday to Flo! Looks like she had lots of gifts and i like th elmo cake!

rena,
Oh so u got a maid already? Good to hear that she's doing ok
happy.gif

Happy Birthday to Flo.... wow, nice cakes & loads of presents!

mums
So many babies have started to walk.... can't wait for mine to start walking too!

SL
wow so good.. they free?
I cannot join the RP lunch...
Can help me pass to SY? cos SY stay very near to me.

SY
Must trouble you again.. SL is passing one nipple cream to me.

durianlover...what did you feed Janelle when you were at Genting? Me still deliberating on whether to bring my baby along...we are definitely bringing our elder son...but still wondering whether we should bring the baby...hai!!!

Flo
Happy Birthday Melody!!!

Wow time really flies... our babies are turning 1 yr old 1 after another....
Kaelyn will be last in the Queue :p

God Child..
Congrats!.. Celest is walking already...a birthday present for herself before birthday!

CHickenlittle
How much I need to pay for bb T shirt and printing?

Tracy
I call you again to arrange for pen set pick up hor...

HI Mummies
Do share your birthday party picture with us here...
After seeing all the party photos.. I'm getting excited abt the party at home..
heehee.. looks like I should go buy more party stuff.

SL,

okies..
see what extra you have lor.. if no one want then i take ..

Tracy,

me pay you for the gift sets last night.. sorry for the delay coz.. too busy lately.

RE:Maid

Seems like elijah likes her.. really thank god for the help

sleepingdeer,
Do u mind helping me pick up my calendular creams? I'll pay u in full when I get it from u?

Wendy
My girl has alot constipation problems, just like me. Cant eat alot of things cuz they can cause serious constipation for her.

RE: Walking
Seems like so many babies have started walking already.Really hope that Jamie can walk before 14 Jan.

RE: Decorate Room
Yeah! I have finished decorating Jamie's bedroom for the big day! Here's the pic to show:
616445.jpg

RE: Mel's Cake
Flo, where did u get this cake? Was it nice?

missk
I have a bumper playmat and I would say it had served me well since my boy was 3 months old till he started to be able to crawl all over the house at about 6.5 - 7 months. now that he has learnt to walk, I hardly use it anymore except when there's a gathering going on and we each bring our own playmat to serve as a "play area" for the babies.

May
Wah seh! Jaime's room is really nice! She's a lucky gal! Haha, she must really like Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh?

Individual Photoshoot
We just got home from Jocycelyn's place. I think we had fun. Hahaha. Daren was mainly kept amused by the bubbles which my hb purposely brought along so that maybe Joycelyn could have some great shots of him having fun trying the burst the bubbles. We tried to engage him as much as posisble by using as many of the props as possible. We brought our own rubber ball for Daren, just in case he wasn't use to the environment, but thankfully all went well. =) Daren had fun but towards the end of the photoshoot, he was grouchy coz it's his naptime. Hope the rest of the babies will have fun too!

Oh Yah! We left the bubble solution behind so that you all could use it as well to keep them engaged and entertain during the photoshoot, for those whose babies just love the bubbles! Have fun!

Hi Sl,
I can collect from you at Clementi, ok? But probably will be early January, is that ok?

Mamapanda,
okies, but I'll probably collect in January only, is that ok? Coz I have a new tub and these few weeks will be very busy, so probably no time to meet up with SL...

god's child - wow! celeste can walk already. envy envy..seems that quite a no of babies can walk and my Caleb still havent. was telling mamachan that his bottom seems heavy. whenever i want him to walk, he will sit. haha..oh btw, can u please PM me your hp no....so that i can contact u on 7th Jan. hee...wanna pop by and say hello! just in case,...we start getting too busy when jan comes
happy.gif

may- wah Jamie has a very nice room lei. i also want to decorate Caleb's room when I shift to my new house next yr.

flo - seems that ur gal has a great time celebrating and wow..those gifts..saw alot of FP gifts.

May
Decor for Jamie is very nice...
Hope she will enjoy the birthday celebration.

Mamachan
Thanks... the bubble solution sound fun...do we need to bring the bubble blower/maker?

Missk
My baby is still using the playmat. She has been using since...3-4mths onwards.
My gal crawl around the house too but at times she will stay on the playmat to play on her own.
The playmat is like a play area for her...when she is tired from exploring around.

RE: Photoshoot
Oh..u all went for it? Share some nice pic with us once it is develop okie?

RE: Birthdate
Think many of us cannot rem who's birthday comes next..hope this list will help.
For newcomers/those I left out,if u like, can let me know and I can add on the list.(This list is compiled when we are still pregnant)

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB DOB </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sysac</TD><TD>Cephas</TD><TD>2-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>19-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>20-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Clayre</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>24-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mongs</TD><TD>Clariss</TD><TD>25-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Yuenyuen</TD><TD>Bryant</TD><TD>28-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>Damien</TD><TD>28-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Edd2jan</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>28-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Rena076</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>29-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sleepingdeer</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>29-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Denmy</TD><TD>Keenan</TD><TD>30-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Tabbiesus</TD><TD>Tabitha Kay</TD><TD>30-Dec-05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mashybrainz</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Pochacco</TD><TD>Reeve</TD><TD>1-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Kirsten</TD><TD>3-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>AK</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>4-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Krissie</TD><TD>Gerald</TD><TD>6-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Soffie</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>7-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Zhimin</TD><TD>Clarisse</TD><TD>7-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>SSF</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>11-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>God's child</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>11-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>MamaChan</TD><TD>Daren</TD><TD>11-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Tracy</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>11-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>11-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Sunny</TD><TD>YX</TD><TD>11-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Y</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>13-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Maywong</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>15-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Munchkukie</TD><TD>Li Shuen</TD><TD>15-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Slinky</TD><TD>Ariene</TD><TD>16-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Celwong</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>16-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Sept03bride</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>17-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Cindy_Tan</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>17-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>19-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Celine77</TD><TD>Edgar</TD><TD>19-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Durianlover</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD>19-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>CassCL</TD><TD>Rory</TD><TD>19-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Connz</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>21-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>sl0922</TD><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>Rayeden</TD><TD>30-Jan-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2-Feb-06 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Florence/Yuki
Ooh i like the Noah's Ark toy... dun recall seeing it before... think I should also buy that cos my mum does read the bible story on Noah's Ark to Ashley... Thanks!!! =)

Back