(2006/01) Jan 2006 MTBs

Yuki,

damien is behaving exactly the same as your gal..
he also enjoy bullying his elder brother. Watever my elder boy played, he wanted to snatch..even for the same kind of toy..

RP mummies lunch on 19 December??
- AK - ok
- SY - ok
- God's child - ok
- Yuki - tentatively cannot (still based on site) if happen to be in HQ for meeting, then can join. Hopefully
- Chicken Little - ok (coming from cityhall)

Yuki, the soup thing sounds scary..... I have eaten cold ang moh soup but not korean type! So funny abt how you observe first and drink the soup...if I were you, I might also thought that the soup is for washing hands! Btw, I am also not a Korean food fan but I like korean movies and the food they show in Da chang Jin makes me hungry! haha.... But I am a great fan of Jap food.

Abt Baby's Development:
My boy can cruise around. He can babble mama & papa plus some funny noise that sound like words. He likes give us hi 5 and make funny faces. But right now he is able to recognise people so may cry when someone unfamilar carry him or when he enter an unfamiliar house. He is now into eating my food!

Yuki/Tracy,

charmaine's exactly like that! Hmmm...maybe the Jan bb gals are more alike?

and she likes hi-5 too!

- AK - ok
- SY - ok
- God's child - ok
- Yuki - tentatively cannot (still based on site) if happen to be in HQ for meeting, then can join. Hopefully
- SL - got a meeting till 1pm - join you guys later? But I m coming from cityhall.

sl,
i'm going to somerset later at about 6.30pm. will u still be around your office? then i can also collect my calendula cream from you.

Hi... Too many post. Hope I did not overwrite anyone's post.

Re: aquaducks,
In that case, should we split into 2 weekend then? How about 7 Jan and 14 Jan 4.00pm? Unless you prefer to have it on Sat instead?
1) SY
2) Flo (ok with both dates)
3) Cookie (prefer 7th Jan)
4) Denmy (14 Jan)
5) Clare
6) Celine77
7) Cheng (ok for both dates)
8) Esh Mummy- Prefers 7th Jan morning Thks. :)
9) sunny
10) Annie (ok for both dates)
11) Chicken Little ( 14 Jan please)
12) Cindy

Mummies,

What should I do huh ? This fat Aden at 11.5 kg only take in like 3-4 Chinese Soup spoon of porridge only leh. Very little hor but he still takes 1L of milk daily lah

Tried to cut his milk but without his milk he cannot sleep woh.

chicken little
My son eat about a bowl of cereal in the morning, a bowl of porridge for lunch and dinner. In between, he'll drink 240ml milk.
Nite time around 11 also drink 240ml loh. But mostly he will drink about 500ml e most per day. Think his milk intake is little loh. but he prefer solid food than milk ah.

Hey all,

Been a while since I read the posts! Had to catch up on 3 archived ones some more
happy.gif

I've been busy shopping for Xmas. Last week was for family & friends. This week's was solely for me
happy.gif
Yep, new clothes & bags...hav not tackled shoe department yet though.

Celine - Edgar looks so happy in GC
happy.gif

Sandrachu - Welcome back! Nice to know enjoyed yr trip!

SSF - Hope you get the job soon
happy.gif

May - Hope Jamie is better!

Hi hi all...hehe...
happy.gif

SY...k...next time I pop by town...I'll sms you...hehe....my beautician is at Somerset...so I go there rather regularly...
happy.gif
But once school starts...hai...I'm gonna be DROWNED in work again!

Sigh...travelling with baby...I'm still at crossroads...dunno to bring baby or not...Still hv 2 days to think abt it...cos leaving on Sunday morning...
sad.gif

Sysac...hmm....I may wanna go shopping after Xmas too for CL New Yr clothes...hehe...kiasu right?
happy.gif
That's the best time to get...cos if not hor...during CL New Yr...got too much red red stuff...I actually bought a Korean Dress to wear for New Year...hehe...so into Korean Drama...
happy.gif
Me also gotta keep to budget cos I'm getting my FIRST branded tote...hehe...getting my sis to get a Coach Travel Tote for me from LA when she flies there....alot cheaper than in Singapore...after the conversion from USD to S$...it'll cost abt $580...
happy.gif
So alot cheaper than getting it in Singapore...hehe...

Me been eyeing such bags...maybe it's a sign of aging...that certain things must get to mark milestone of turning into the big 3 lane...haha...

joanne,

coach stuff is definitely much cheaper in US. I always got frens to buy for me when they are there. Think they have this new reversible tote that's quite nice.

tracy,
I might pass by somerset on my way home at 6.30pm. SMs me to confirm? yours is 1 calendular cream and 1 aloe versa right? I Pm you my no. already. If not, can also collect at my mum's place. thks!

mummies who ordered Cali BB pdts,
Let me know if you would like to pick up near Cityhall or RP or Tanjong Pagar areas? Then I don't need to bring the stuff home with me. Gotta take MRT today. Hubby not in office today so I don't want to tug so many stuff home.

rena,
you collecting at my mum's place?

denmy,
you collecting at RP?

sl,

I can collect from you at cityhall or when we meet next week for lunch with RP mummies.

Thanks, what is your account details and let me know how much to transfer.

re gymboree
each class is only max abt 10-11 babies so once we hit abt 11, i think we cannot take in more names.

RE: gymboree trial!
1) SY
2) SL
3) Denmy
4) Flo
5) cookie
6) Esh_mummy
7) Cheng
8) Clare
9) SSF
10) Chicken Little
11) babylon (Tentative)
12) wendyheng (Tentative)
13) wennykoh (Tentative)
14) SH

Keke...since so many interested. I put my name first...see if can split 2 classes ;p

Long time never login. It's been madness since back from trip. Rushing all my work with year end coming up and then bb sick.

Then tomorrow going to KL to attend a wedding. Alamak. This will be the first time that I will be away from bb. Think I sure end up missing him a lot. Hope he is fine at home with hb & FIL (coz MIL also not in town this weekend). So worried that he will fuss coz he usually look for me at home & my MIL at my MIL place. Usually don't want FIL or my hb when he wants to zzz....

Angie,

No need to transfer - just pay me when we meet? Easier.

Mamapanda,
Let me know if you still want the 2 tubs of calendular cream?

Mummies,
Still have 3 tubs of calendular plus 1 tub of aloe vera left. Calendular cream is $15.50. Aloe Vera crem is $18.80.
Anyone wants before I sell them off at mktplace?

Free Gifts:
I also have 5 tubes of nursing cream. Anyone wants?

sl,
i only ordered one calendula, but i dun mind taking the aloe vera too. where's your office?

I'll reach town about 6.15pm, my colleague is dropping me off at Orchard MRT then i'll walk down to somerset, stopping by at taka to buy some stuff too.

Where is the most convenient for you?

Hi Joanna - Haha...congrats in owning your Coach tote! Not really kiasu lah...then I'm worse right? Went shopping at Vivo with my frens last Fri. Went into this shop, Trucco. Got lost in there...came out with work outfits, Xmas clothes & new year clothes! I spent quite a bomb there
happy.gif
Sinful! Yes, Coach is cheaper over in the US. Friends used to ask me to buy when I was there. I've never owned one though :p I like Furla mainly for design & simple cut.

But I like post X'mas sales! May hit the shops that last week of the year for the fun of it. I wish you happy shopping then!
happy.gif

Tracy,
Paiseh, can u help me pick my california products and i pick from u at kaki bukit? If inconvenient its okay. I'll arrange with SL again. Thanks....

chillies,
no probs!

sl,
can pass me chillies orders too? thanks! provided we do manage to arrange to meet up later. :p

x'mas present
hb just smsed me...are we going to have gift exchange this year?...opps..i got to crack my head what to get...

mummies..any suggestion?

Hi Flo,.

Happy birthday to you little princess...

Hi Rena,
RE: Elijah Birthday

Place: savannah Condo park function room
Time : 5pm

1) Aden family
2) Ethan family
3) Daren family
4) Celeste & family
5) Tracy & family
6) tabby & family
7) Linda & Family

babylon - ur HB so cute, stil sms if theres gift exchange! sweet... my HB oni give me xmas budget and ask me wat i want,unlike pak tor times when he will crack his watever remaining brain juice to buy a gift...
kao_angry.gif
but he did remember to buy Celeste's xmas gift though... bias!
happy.gif

Re : Celeste is walking!
Mummies, wana share tat my gal started 'real' walking yesterday! our efforts of getting her to walk at the malls in her beep beep shoes paid off..hahaha she prefers to walk outside than at home * nottie gal* and she likes the way her shoes squeaked when she takes her steps...

yest she was walking over 20 steps then proceeded to walking to and fro the living room for 15mins and when we clapped and praisd her, alas! she was so proud and stood still beamng her brightest toothy grin and let off a 'happy' scream... reali funni... her papa was working and din catch it,blame me for not taking video of it, told him i was busy enjoying watching mah... hiak hiak anyway,tis morn he called and said his gal demo to him liao, boy was he a happie papa today...
kao_biggrin.gif

x'mas gift
but all the above suggestions he alredy had..i hate buying thing for him...fussy man...

sept03 bride
think i will get my gucci messenge bag...hahahaha..

Wow! so mel's officially 1 today! Congrats!

tracy, anywhere along Cityhall to Bishan is convenient for me. Where would you like?

Chilies,
yours confirmed is 1 shampoo plus 1 calendular cream right?

Mummies,
Still got 2 tubs of calendular cream left. Anyone wants let me know before 21/12?

Nursing cream, I have got 5 tubes of lansinoh. Any takers?

Babylon, next tue, I will still be working. Convenient to meet ard my office area? Near Cityhall or Funan?

Thks!

tracy,

Yup but ard 630pm can? Cos I leave office at 6pm, by the time I walk to mrt station, it's 615pm reach orchard 630pm liao. You got my hp no. right? I think I have yours too.

Flo,

Happy birthday Melody!!!

- AK - ok
- SY - ok
- God's child - ok
- SL - got a meeting till 1pm - join you guys later? But I m coming from cityhall.

Shall we meet at republic plaza basement where Asian kitchen is? If you can, pls PM me your HP.

SL, you pass me my calendular cream during lunch? Alternatively, can ask your hubby to pass to me?

Thanks

Hi mummies,

What's the alo vera cream for? My niece has ezema and i wonder if the cream will help in reducing the itch.........

Hee hee, ya, maybe all Jan gals are the same..... imagine we put them all together........ ha ha.... chaos....

Hi Flo,

Happy bithday to Melody! May God bless and watch her growth, showering her with many blessings for years to come.
happy.gif

Hi babylon,

Right, Megan likes to fight with Jie Jie even if it is the same toys.......

Hi Sharon,

The korean lunch was heavy.......... i didn;t feel hungry till 9pm at night. Hee Hee

Hi chicken little,

My elder gal ashley never like porridge but took alot of milk..... she started to take regular solid meals at about two....... Now at three, she's 20 kg....... As long as they are healthy, milk or solid, should be ok bah......

Hi Joanna,

Congratulations on your Coach Tote bag! Ha Ha. I like the way you said "old age.... must mark teh milestones...." Quite true for me too. Only got my first LV bag at 30........ ha ha. Trying to add on to the collections. Ha ha...

sl,
6.30pm is good for me too. i have your number. whoever reach there first sms the other party
happy.gif
see ya!

Flo,
Happy Birthday Mel!!!

God's Child,
good for you that Celeste started walking
happy.gif
No need to crawl alongside with her anymore. so tiring...heehee.

Hi Esh mummy,

Hmmm, some of my friends' kindergaten children at age 5 and 6 weighs only about 16-17kg.

For myself, i weigh 20kg at Primary two.......... Hee Hee

My neighbour's response when told my gal's weight is "Oh My God.........." Her gal who is four months older than my gal weights only 13 kg.

Mashy - i got the shoes from Tom & Stephanie... think those kiddy places will sell them. Hers was $9.90 which i dun find cheap leh, china brand somemore... cos to top up abit more can get Bubble gummers or Colette liao wor... but nvm la, so long as she likes the Beep beep! hee hee
happy.gif
btw, bubble gummers dun have the beep beep one...

Tracy - but now hor , gota follow her more intently,making sure she dun fall backwards and earn herself any balukus!!!

Re : RP lunch
wat time is it har? i can oni meet for 1hr during lunch... so gota plan...

Back