aprilpinky
New Member
Hello ladies,
Just had a super long meeting in the morning. V tired. Hehe. No problem abt sharing the tips. It's good that we all share what we know esp it's from a reliable source. My hubby also used to apply cream for me in a circular motion so he also got alarmed when he heard that.
Chin,
Cool right? My boy also reacted to the drumming.
Susan, I think ziplock bag cannot. I saw avent's storage bag from kiddy palace b4 but ex and not reusable and only necessary if u intend to deep freeze ur breast milk. If not, bottles will do for up to 24 hrs normally fridge storage.
Just had a super long meeting in the morning. V tired. Hehe. No problem abt sharing the tips. It's good that we all share what we know esp it's from a reliable source. My hubby also used to apply cream for me in a circular motion so he also got alarmed when he heard that.
Chin,
Cool right? My boy also reacted to the drumming.
Susan, I think ziplock bag cannot. I saw avent's storage bag from kiddy palace b4 but ex and not reusable and only necessary if u intend to deep freeze ur breast milk. If not, bottles will do for up to 24 hrs normally fridge storage.