aprilpinky
New Member
Celtricia,
The fish oil is ex so I went to check w NTUC after reading one of the thread here which says NTUC does sell. But the calcium tablet not so xiong (one bottle takes quite a while to finish and not as ex) so I didnt bring the calcium bottle there to ask.
If ur mum help u buy the bb stuff then ok loh. For me, I try to buy all by myself with hubby. Many ppl told me 3rd trimester is v tiring one wont have the energy to shop anymore.
The fish oil is ex so I went to check w NTUC after reading one of the thread here which says NTUC does sell. But the calcium tablet not so xiong (one bottle takes quite a while to finish and not as ex) so I didnt bring the calcium bottle there to ask.
If ur mum help u buy the bb stuff then ok loh. For me, I try to buy all by myself with hubby. Many ppl told me 3rd trimester is v tiring one wont have the energy to shop anymore.