(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Yvonne, u go to the icon, the 'right clink', go to 'save picture as'. Then the icon will be save in ur pc liao. When u wan to use, go to 'upload attachment' below, clink on 'browse', choose the icon u wan to use, then click 'upload'. But u must start collecting those icons 1st.

Me not working. Serving my 'jail sentence' at home.

Chris, i knew it at week 5. My 1st checkup wif my gynae. Cos i've got 2 water sac(yah, the dark area, but mine not oval leh). He straight away tell me i might have twins. I went to see him again on week 6, cos i attempt to do another flight, he advice me not to go, cos he confirm it's twins liao. 1 water sac can be identical twins. I read up quite alot on twins. Since u got 1 water sac only, u must be more careful. Rest, rest, rest.

Morraine, sian liao lah. No shark fin soup, sob sob..
 


Celtricia, wat abt in office? U bot milk or OJ to office to drink too????

Venus, today weather very cooling... better don catch a cold!!! I'm freezing in the office now... but i heard ppl said pregnant woman can withstand cold but not heat??? Am i normal???
 
<font color="aa00aa">Venus,</font>
Here I go again... I tend to nag too much!
Pregnancy Diabetes, called Gestational Diabetes, is caused by a few things... biggest factor is family history (or some people don't know their parents have diabetes yet). If your diet has been very high in sugar (since young) and you're overweight to start with, then yes, chances of getting gest diab is higher. Having said that... the biggest factor is still family history.
 
nik ~ mei you ba fa wan lar.. haiz.. sarcifice for ur babies!!
happy.gif


Yvonne ~ u are perfectly normal coz me oso shivering down here!!!
 
<font color="aa00aa">Yvonne,</font>
I used to buy a packet of HL on my way to the office every morning. Then I find it too wasteful since I have the big packets at home. Now I pour into my thermos flask (small one, it's still cold when I reach office) and drink from it lor! so no need to buy small packet liao ;)
 
Venus, i'm confine at home loh. Like serving 'zhuo4 lau2' loh. Everyday watch SCV, come here chat chat, do abit of hsework (but my hse still very dirty).

Yah yvonne, think u got it liao.
284487.gif
 
Yvonne,
my gynae says drinking HL milk is good enough, otherwise if u prefer Anmum oso can. I think Dili is right lor.
Nowadays, I'm oso very sensitive to perfume, perfumed sprays &amp; powder. The smell just makes me flee!
I'm oso bloated most of the time &amp; my tummy has a little bulge now because air &amp; accumulated food due to digestive system slowing down. See all the gd food &amp; yet no appetite to eat. Haiz, what a waste...

nik,
NT scan = Nuchal translucency scan -> measurement of baby's neck to detect Down syndrome
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/118.html
My blood test + NT scan will be done in end May @12wks. Hope everything's fine then.
 
yvonne.. i think later stage cos now i am wearing jacket in office ..cold weather today

dili...i knoe u love me one ...my mummy got diabetes...so cutting down on ribena liao
 
284490.jpg


Hi MTB, share this cutie with all of ya!!!

I'm knocking off soon... so will come in tmr to continue the chat. Meantime, take good care &amp; bless all the mummies and babies inside there!!!
 
I think my gynae not going to send me for the NT scan. He juz told me about the blood test on week 16. I think i will scream very loudly when he take the blood.
 
venus, d ribena u drink one is the light one right? den i dun tink will get diabetes lah.. unless like wat dili says, got family history den will lor.. anyway, sometimes i do add milo.. but tis days a bit lazy leh.. hahahaa.. anyway, heard my mum says, actually drink soup is better den eating d meat, coz all the nutrients of d meat areadi go into d soup when they boil it for hrs.. so u go asked ur mum n confirm tis.. den can let ur hubby noe so he won't scold u liao.. heehee.. my hubby also always eat the meat whenever i go my mum's hse to eat n i'll drink d soup.. kekeke..

yvonne.. i dun bring to wrk.. juz drink it frm home lor.. coz i always go hm for lunch.. so morning drink milk powder or milk, den noon drink OJ, n night if hungry den drink milk again lor.. hee..

nik.. i tink if i were u i will b bored to death ah.. hahaha.. unless hubby is ard to accompany me.. hee
 
nik, the NT scan is just the usual u/s scan but with other statistics eg mummy's age &amp; bb size computed to derive a ratio (eg 1:270 for women age 35). Not sure if all mummies need to go for NT scan, maybe depends on gynae.

Nice pic, Yvonne. Here's another one that I like, taken from a milk powder website. Can't stop looking at the bb...

284497.jpg
 
NT scan will done by doc in the clinic and the result will know immediately..my blood test will be on week 16.

Still trying to understand the meaning of placenta, amnionic sac, chorionic sac...i think mine is different amnionic sac but same chorionic sac...dont know about placenta yet...if they share one..then sure is identical and will have more risk.. :<
 
Venus,
then be very careful esp after the 6th month... Gest Diab usually does not come on before 7th month of preg. Then again, not everyone with family history will ganna... so...
happy.gif
 
Venus, I feel very tired during week 6-7. Most of the time sleeping. Now, i feel much better. I can eat more, n sleep less. I only got abit of tummy. My hb always said tat he's very happy tat i can rest at home. Can't imagine i go to work.

Celtrica, Yah i very bored at home. So sometimes i will look for my friends for lunch. Due to my job last time, i can't meet them often, tat why make it a point to do it now before i 'pop'. I think aft i pop, no chance again.

Is my blood test on week 16 also known as the 'Oscar' ???

Ladies, keep on posting nice bb pics. We must look at them more often to have cute bb, right?
 
celtricia

yup the light one..prob is i eat at MIL place so kena nagging lor.. really hate meat in soup lei..ur hubby so good eat for me..mine onli scold me.. if this goes on, i declare no more soup liao..wat a waste too..

yes dili mummy my gynae will take good care of me one..
 
nik, now i stil very tired lei.... appetite not so good also.

mayb we fri go shopping if i dont feel tired... if not then mayb next week liao. so sianz......
 
Nik, Sexxy
You're taking the triple T test? Just warn you first ... the results can be quite inaccurate. Did the text for my 1st bb and think the ratio for my age should be 1 in 2000 but my ratio was 1 in 200 or 1 in 100. Totally freaked me out and gynae recommended that I should do the amnio test to be sure but decided to pray and have faith coz the amnio test has a small change of a miscarriage and hubby and I decided to keep our bb no matter what. Anyway, we are thankful our bb is totally healthy and perfect. I also read up more abt the test and realised that quite a lot of pple also had inaccurate results and it's basically a ratio given to you so it's not a definate result. I'm not gonna opt for it for this birth.

Yvonne
Really can't eat half boiled eggs? Hiyah... was just craving for it yesterday and wanted to go to ya kun to buy. Also love the half raw eggs in ban mian. Think I ate it for my first pregnancy too. I also ate sharksfin and tuna leh. Sigh ... more items to avoid but dun think I'll avoid sharksfin ... anyway dun eat it often.

nik, chris
Congrats on getting twins! So happy for you. Think it's wonderful but you'll prob need to plan earlier on how to look after your bbs after delivery. Woah... breastfeeding would be a challenge. Imagine 2 at one time! :p
 
Hi girls

Sorry for intruding.

I'm from the Oct 05 thread. We have 4 of us who will be going for aqua aerobics on 21 May 05.

The teacher is conducting at St Gregory Spa (Novena Square) at 11am and 3 sessions costs $120 per pax if there are 6 of us.

Hence if you are keen to join us (we are looking for two more gals to form 6), please email to me at [email protected]. I hope to find two more gals by this Friday.

Thanks
happy.gif
 
Absolut, thanks for ur advice. I think i'll ask gynae for more info. I can't think so far about breast-feeding liao. Juz take 1 step at a time. I also can't imagine how to cope wif 2 bbs.

Sexxy, we can confirm friday's shopping via sms. In case i didn't come in n read the thread. I actually realise tat the more i dun eat, the more nausea i would be. So, try to put something into the stomach b4 nausea strike. As for tiredness, sometimes lah. Told u tat i siao siao one. Sometimes, so tired tat i nap the whole afternoon, sometimes, i can stay up till very late at nite still watching TV.

I tot we can eat canned tuna?? Dun read from where, canned tuna less mercury than fresh tuna. Correct me if i'm wrong. I also got craving for half-boiled eggs. Then i hard-boiled the eggs, mashed it up, put soy-sauce n pepper. Almost like half-boiled, not so watery lah. Better than nothing mah.
 
wah... just one day... so may posting.....
i read until blur blur.........
NIK da jie: GONG XI GONG XI......

Morranie:Come by anytime...... I am the one with 2 pig tails.
skinniest!! And the most smily one..... rahahahahaha.......
 
hi hi me just back from my aqua aerobics

fun man...eat "snake" all the while :p

onli one exercise instructor tell me not to do..the others i do slow slow one..
 
Yoo hoo.. good morning ladies!!! Yvonne reporting... haha! So many postings after i left, u gals very 'active' even at home hoh.

Venus, so e aqua aerobics jus very light stretching exercise in water? What is e duration of e class, abt an hr? Last time before married, i used to go kickboxing at amore and planet fitness but after married lazy liao, haha!

Hey, I also put bb pixs on my computer screen...

U gals buy magazine like motherhood to read???

Nik, Ive succeeded download those icon, thanks &amp; coolz! =)
Btw why u been 'grounded' at home huh? Yr hb ask u not to work after u got preggie?

Absolut, this is wat my dr. told me not to eat half cooked or half boiled food lor. And he mentioned SHARKFIN... i wonder too? Anyway not much chance to eat sharkfin la, mayb once / twice a year so okie for me, hee! Which means no more half/medium done beef too??? Hmm...

Celtricia &amp; joyfulhand, everyday i will buy a packet of ribena and milk to work. Nowaday im 'hook' to magnolia choc milk. . . =P
 
Venus,
sounds like you enjoyed it! that's great! The one from St Greg's spa (recommended by SSL, the Oct MTB)is soooo expensive! I'm sure it's good, but too expensive compared to SSC one...

Ah Fat,
Yah, exciting isn't it!? Chris and Nik both having twins!
You're in Tangs right? I'll go look for you when I'm free! You skinniest one still call yourself "ah fat" hahaha...
 
Ah fat, don thk ur e skinnest la... me me me!!!! What is yr weight? I'm only only 41/42kg... now mayb skinner cos lose weight ="(
 
Dili, agreed with you. The aqua aerobics at St Greg spa too exp... per session is abt $40 rite and only 3 sessions, hmm! Venus, hw much is yours?
 
morning ladies..

nik.. u still will go out n mit frens for lunch.. if i, i tink i will b very lazy to do so.. moreover.. now no clothes pretty enuff to wear out to mit frens.. so sad..

yoz venus.. ur MIL also nag at u meh? or only ur hubby.. den u scold bak ur hubby lor.. kekeke.. tell him he's nt in ur position hw can scold u.. hahahah.. anyway.. ur aqua aerobics fun ah? not cold meh? ytd whole day gloomy weather leh..
 
Hi yvonne

aquq aerobics is not light exercise..depend on intensity one...one lesson 1 hr abt 20 students in a class.. u go amore one...last time i also go but more for step workout,pilates..

dili...yup i enjoy the session..me also very bad...laugh at a auntie who is stationary doing her hand movements nia..

too bad that u stay so far away or else we can go together..
 
yvonne ..the aqua class cost $65 for 12 lessons..

cletricia, ai ya i think all mummy nag..esp my mummy terrible nagger..i ignore her nagging most of the time :p

hubby scold me cos he worry of bb lah.. maybe i shld tease him..u 2nd tri hor..den u shld also eat more for ur bb lor :p

aqua fun cos got frens there...got pple to warm up the pool before we go for lessons liao
 
morraine

wear swimming costume lor...no t-shirts or shorts..soon i need to get maternity swim wear liao..i think
 
Venus,
When our tummy big big how to wear swimming costume? I'm thinking of wearing bikini... but scared S'poreans cannot accept it! Also thinking of buying those 2 pc ones (the top long enuf to cover tummy)

Morraine,
you're also thinking of the swimming costumes huh! haha... great minds think alike
 
Dili ~ ya lor.. hee hee hee! ^5!

I oso told hb i wear bikini den dun need to buy new maternity costume den he say.. later old ppl wil stare at me.. hahahahha..
 
Oops morraine, me blur, hahaha!

Venus, thts very afforable!!! But only conduct at clementi swimming complex huh???

I blur... who warm e pool? So is not at open public pool but private / indoor pool just for aqua aerobics?

I'm also thking of goin for swim when im in more stablise condition.
 



Back
Top