dili_mummy
New Member
<font color="aa00aa">Chris,</font>
Welcome! We've got a few Dec MTBs here too.
<font color="aa00aa">Veil ah Veil...</font>
You made me laugh girl! Your topics are not frivolous lah, they're well-conceptualised!
I was laughing at the thought of our BBs having to slog for exams during exam periods!! haha... I haven't thought that far ahead! Oh well... mummy and daddy just gotta time the next one better!
Massage... it's not safe to go for any kind of massage when you're pregnant. Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong...
Exercises... I was an aerobics/gym fanatic before I got preggie. Now I'm still too tired to even think of exercise! But I hope to start swimming in my 2nd trimester. Also thinking of aqua-aerobics... but don't know lobang too. I'll ask my friends and let you ladies know!
Welcome! We've got a few Dec MTBs here too.
<font color="aa00aa">Veil ah Veil...</font>
You made me laugh girl! Your topics are not frivolous lah, they're well-conceptualised!
I was laughing at the thought of our BBs having to slog for exams during exam periods!! haha... I haven't thought that far ahead! Oh well... mummy and daddy just gotta time the next one better!
Massage... it's not safe to go for any kind of massage when you're pregnant. Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong...
Exercises... I was an aerobics/gym fanatic before I got preggie. Now I'm still too tired to even think of exercise! But I hope to start swimming in my 2nd trimester. Also thinking of aqua-aerobics... but don't know lobang too. I'll ask my friends and let you ladies know!