(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

wah seh ~ tats cool!!

actually tat time i oso plan to take unpaid for a yr n a half den see how.. but den hor..i scared if during the period i bo preggie den ma xiao.. hee hee.. so quit lor..

u all have Maternity leave so its good.. SQ doubt so~

Yup, actually i also quite sick of flying. It a good time to take a break. My mummy colleagues did agree tat after going ML, recharged, came back. Can buy nice clothings in outstn for bb too. The only cons is tat need to look for someone to look after ur bb when i'm away. Hope tat my own parents or my PIL will help me.

Hi I'm a Nov/Dec MTB and currently about 6 weeks. Been having horrible morning sickness, mostly nausea, giddiness, body aches, feverish with at least one episode of vomitting per day.

How about the rest of you? How to deal with it?

I've been taking MCs, really cant imagine going to work in my condition. Thinking of taking a few weeks unpaid leave. Besides the cabin crew MTBs, anyone else took unpaid leave in their first trimester? is it a common practice or is it just me thinking about it?

welcome meixue ~ how to deal arh.. me already used to it already so already numb laioz.. haiz..

taking unpaid i oso wanted to but den i ren lor.. coz if u take now den later part of the pregnancy i heard u feel more tired leh.. especially 3rd tri wor..

my work requires me to wake about 545am everyday and i have to stand up and make presentations for a few hours everyday one. Quite hard for me to present slides in front of people and at the same time feeling nauseous or even worse, vomit in front of them. haha.

If my job enables me to sit down and just work with documents and computers, I will also tolerate. But the nature of my job quite jialat. sigh.

me quite heng...except for tiredness..nothing much discomfort..

so i can still dong cos i am on contract work now

meixue den like wat venus mention.. i think u better speak to ur boss or if not den better rest arh.. no good oso since u cant concentrate in ur work..

Everyone, I've made the necessary changes to the list. Will update it every Monday and Thursday.

Meixue,
Have you let your employer know about your pregnancy? Let them know your difficulties and I'm sure some arrangements can be made. They have to! The govt is "pro-creation" now, employers have to play a role.

So far none of us have been experiencing symptoms this bad, if nothing can be done with your work arrangements, I guess no pay leave is the next option other than quitting.

Hi every1, I'm back.
Sad to say that i have lost my bb. Visited the gynae on the 29th Mar. Scan showed that the sac actually not increasing. and also no fetus and heartbeat detected. thus decided to have a D+C surgery to wash it out.
Thus did the surgery on the 30th. then after that 2 weeks hospitalisation leave. today then back to work.
physicall still feel tired. mentally sometimes will get emotional.
glad that my families are very encouraging and supportive
gynae advises to try after 4 months, wait till my menses are back to normal.

i will leave this thread after this posting.

finally really thank all of ur encouragements
and have fun in your pregnancy process.

mickey ~ so sorry to hear tat.. dun worry.. u can always try again..

u dun have to leave this thread actually.. if u wan.. u can always stay ard n chat with us..

take care ger ~ wish u all the best ~

Hi Mickey,
So sorry to hear that.

Don't get too sad, can always try again later when you nurse back your health. Meanwhile, you take okie.

It's always sad to see these things happen. People go for abortions while others struggle to keep their babies. Mickey, rest well and hope you can be a 2006 Mummy.

Mickey, though i didn't talk to u before. But I hope u r feeling better now. Do take good care of urself.

Hi Deli mummy,

Thanks for your effort to do the updating. Can you update my week as 9 instead of 8? Millions thanks.

Mickey72 - Do take care of yourself and try again. God bless you.

morraine, yah, busy last week days with work, what abt you? You okie?
happy.gif

hmm.. AH going to close ah.. den i better email them to check it out.. heh..

heya mickey, sad to hear ur loss.. do take care n dun brood over it k? hope u r feeling better..

Okie.... I am finally back.....
Mickey, I am so sorry to hear about what happened.....
Sad to say, when I read that, I felt so sad suddenly.....
I keep feeling that the baby is so vaulnurable......
(",)Geez.... I started puking for no rim of reason.....
so irritating....
usually happens at night......
But, Nowadays can happen whole day!!
Next scanning is on the 15/04
Next flight is on 16/04
will keep you gals updated about my process....

nik.... you so lucky JAL still give you 3 months leave.....

Me from SQ.... Si beh Jia lat the system......
Once you "know" that you are pregnant must quit!!
Somemore we got no leave!!!!
If we choose to ge back we need to be re-interviewed.....
Then I only 4 years flying cannot retain staff number....
Got to start all over again.....
Darn lousy leh the company!!!

Singapore Company: Kiasu, Kiasi..... anything also cannot give extra!!

welcome bac Ah Fat ~ haha.. i was telling nik oso abt how jialat SQ is.. haha..

cannot retain staff number den jiu chan lor.. haha.. den always at the bottom liaoz lor.. EY waiting for u liaoz.. haha~

Ah Fat, morraine. Ah Fat welcome back. The 3 months is MOL's law. So my company will pay 2 months, gov will pay 1 month. My company also very jia lat one also. It going to be a very long story. Dun wan to bore the ladies here. Ah fat, r u going to take ur gratuity soon? When do u intend to stop flying?

Dili, thxs for ur efforts... i am into 6weeks tomolo.

nik, i also seeing Dr A L Lim at TMC. why u changing? he not good meh...

Sexxy, pm is private message. U clink on my name, can send pm to me liao. Or can u write down ur email addy.

nik, can u wear ur clothes? i start to feel tight on my skirt.. my top also abit cos my breast very sore.

Dili, when u outgrown ur clothes?

<font color="0000ff">as @ 14-Apr-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Numee</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>GEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>(overseas) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

Sexxy, welcome back!
Did you buy anything in bangkok?
I'll update the file every Monday and Thursday. Today, I'll still count you as week 5, ok?

I'm still wearing my old clothes... pants are a little tighter (had to unbutton yesterday when I was driving!) My skirts are also riding up! But still don't look pregnant lah. Think Morraine is the earliest mummy here, Morraine, you still wearing your old clothes?

Ah Fat, welcome back too!
Now I know the difficulties flight attendents face when they get pregnant... you all really lose a lot of benefits.

I guess that will mean have to be more thrifty lor. But really, I think if we give up certain things that we're used to (e.g. buying clothes/shoes/bags on impulse, dining out at posh places etc.), money shouldn't be a problem. What do you all think? My view is... small sacrifice for the prince/princesses in our tummies!

morning ladies ~ Dili arh.. think the no. of weeks a bit sa lar wor.. erm..

me arh.. stil wearing my old tops but den bottom i already start changing already..

Good morning gals!!

Dili, never buy much.. only a few doll top, too tired to walk around. walk 30mins rest 1hr if not head back to hotel to sleep... haha. all my bottom are those tight fit or just right that y i feel tight now. have to buy bigger bottom now.
i started to feel heartburn, feel very full or something in my chest that type of feeling.... :-(

Dili
Once bb comes out, most of us will end up spending only on them, and she bu de to spend on ourselves. That's what happened to me after I had my girl. Think even my mum noticed, and started buying clothes for me:p

Sexxy
You can buy bra extensions so that you can still wear existing bra for a couple more months
happy.gif

Morraine
I've also started wearing some looser bottoms. Already don't have that many pants to wear after I delivered last year, plus now tummy expanding again, so have taken out some old maternity clothes
happy.gif

morning ladies

i dun have shorts to wear on weekends liao..even jeans also cannot wear liao..

sigh..have to buy bottoms liao for causal wear..

any idea where to get bra extension??

Girl ~ u stil have ur last time maternity clothes so not so bad.. we have to buy from scratch.. wah.. waste jin juay $$..

bra extension go ERO.. $1.90 i think..

i think now also too early to walk in to maternity shop... i also need to wear office wear to work, shirt n pant or skirt. where can i get hah, got any extension?

Morraine,
Paiseh paiseh! I changed your EDD without changing the weeks! so you're now Week 13! Thanks for telling me!

Sexxy,
You're asking about bra extensions? Like Morraine said, Ero has... ask any bra counters, they'll have too. Best is to bring your bra (or wear them) to show them. But sadly, no extensions for our old clothes
biggrin.gif

Girl,
You already have a baby girl? How old is she?

Sexxy, I still wearing my usual clothes. I doesn't look preggie at all.

Ladies, i had my 1st 'puke' yest. I drank some vitamins c water, puke everything out. I've been feeling terrible for the whole of yest till i puke, then, feel better. My hubby is trying to make me eat more. I'm eating very slowily n very little. He feel tat i eat lesser than b4 i preggie. (which is true). Now, got to bring a plastic bag everywhere i go.

Back