(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Hi Patsy,
I'm from june06 mummies forum..
Be strong.. hang in there! Take care of yourself! Saby, we know that you'll fight and win this battle! Your family and lots of friends are waiting to see your beautiful smile again!
happy.gif

I am also constantly login to check on little Sabie's condition. Glad that her heartbeat is back. Infact I have not been really "working" in the office ever since I knew abt Sabie surgery. Really praying very very hard that her condition will improve day by day. Feel so sorry for her tat she is so young and yet has to suffer all these.

Dear Sabie, please be strong. All aunties here are praying very very hard for you, so you must not give up, ok. We have confident that you will win this battle.

Sabie,
The greatest warrior will not be defeated. You are our greatest. You are not alone in this battle, we are your army of spiritual strength and we will rejoice with you when this suffering ends.

Though I'm free-thinker, I prayed for Sabie's quick recovery.

Can still remember a true story and roughly goes like this:

A happy little girl was playing when suddenly she paused and closed her eyes.
The sky was turning cloudy. She smiled and turned to her mother, telling her HE is here.
What happened was the girl was a premature baby in critical condition.
During that difficult and critical period, no one was allowed to touch her physically, worried of infections .
However, HE was there to caress and comfort that little precious life, helping the little baby to pull through.

So with HE working miracles in his own way and all the mummies here praying for little Sabie, life will be beautiful again for little Sabie.

sabie
pls hang on thre....
god will save/bless u!

pls be strong, mummy will bring u out when u recover...bring u out to play with other kids..!

Hi Patsy
Stay strong, the whole group of mommies from Jan06MTB thread are getting our relatives, friends & colleagues to pray for Sabie as well. I'm sure she will get well soon!

Dear Sabie
I know you are a good girl, wake up quickly. Aunite promise to buy u a present when u wake up. I'm sure there are many presents waiting for u too!

Xaby,...

YOU ARE THHE WINNER ...keep going and please wake up ..all of auntie from different threat waiting for your good news.

You are not alone...God hear our prayer and our cried ...no matter how hard you are..please wake up...dont let us down

I believe till today it has been almost 5 days ..this is the miracle from GOD...

Hi Patsy
Today ,,every hrs and minutes...the miracle is here...please take care and be strong. We will keep praying for our little princess

I am following this thread to know hows Sabie doing. As a mother, i understand how heartbreaking to see our little one suffer.

I know that in this kind of situation, there' no words that really can comfort Patsy and family.
All i can say is, Patsy pls be strong, dont give up.
All mommies here been with u, praying hard, hope Sabie wins the battle.

i believe God will never abandoned all of his children, especially we all are behind u asking for His Miracle.

Jia You !!

sms from Patsy @ 12am

Doctors are telling us we may have reached a point if no return for Sabie. Her blood acid level keeps going up and her body tissues still not accepting the oxygen. Please pray a miracle because that is the only thing that can save her now. We will still have faith.

Sabie,
Dun give up now! So many aunties & uncles are praying for u....every hour....every minute!

We will all continue to pray for the Lord to hear us & lay His healing hands upon u!

Just to share:

For those who are buddhist, you can help little Sabies by converting some of your meal to Vegetarian meal so that we could accumlate some blessing for little Sabies.

Sabies,
U got to wake up NOW....All the aunties, uncles and the babies are waiting for u. We are waiting for you to recover so that we can go out together for the sand play.

Auntie has not given on you. I am taking vegetarian till you recover. So u got to wake up now. All the babies here are all waiting for u to wake up & play with u.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Doctors are planning to take away Sabie's life support today!! PLease pray for a miracle!</font></font>

<font face="Kristen ITC"> Sabie has massive bleeding all over and there's no response in the heart at all. Mummies, please please pray, a miracle is needed now. Pray for Sabie's heart to contract and have a BP now plus the removal of acid from her blood</font>

Sabie baby, pls stay strong and dun give up for the sake of your mommy, daddy, your loved ones and all the aunties who are here rooting for you every min and every sec. i saw your lovely pic, you are such a darling, its not fair to give up life now. c'mon Sabie, we all know you can do it! pls pls pls pull through this ordeal...

NO!!!!

We pray and pray. In fact i will commit and hope all others too to have sychonised prayer at noon everyday till Sabie recovers and fit enough to leave the hospital!

SATAN, we declare you DO NOT have a hold over Saboe's life. She belongs to the Lord who has overcome everything including death! Lord Jesus, you are a healer. We pray that your healing powers be upon Sabie right now, healing from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet. Make her whole Lord. Let her heart start beating, her organs start functioning well. We pray oh Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Dear Sabie,

Auntie Angeline might not know you. But really hope that you can win this battle. Pls dun give up!! Do it for your mummy pls..

Sabie
Please fight the battle for us. You know we all love you. Please do not give up. This wont be the end of ur journey all of us want to see u grow!!!

Dear Xaby,...

Please wake up and dont allowed the doctor to take away the life support from you..LET THEM KNOW..your heart beat is working nowwwww...

You are our miracle....please stay on and fight again ..We are with you now..

Sabie,

Give the doctors hope too, by showing them you're fighting! You can do it! We're all supporting you, covering you with prayers! So don't give up! Be strong for your mummy and daddy.

<font color="ff0000">Sabie,

Please do not give up. Your parents need you and please please...........I do not know what to say. You are a strong gal and there are so much things waiting for you.....</font>

God, please do not take Sabie away. We are all praying for her and please show the grace and mercy for this little gal.

Xaby,
PLSSSSSSSSS do not give up, all of us here praying hard for miracle nw, pls wake up to give us good news esp ur beloved parent waiting for u, be strong to fight..

Sabie,

If you really can hear and see what we are typing, no aunties or uncles is letting you walk this tough journey alone. We are all with you, do stay strong, you have been a great warrior all these while. I am sure you will be able to pull through this barrier. Hang on tight and keep fighting.

Ladies,
I beg to differ from all of you.

What I trust is happening right now, I lord had come to claim Sabie back to be with him. To nurse her back to health. Almost all of her organs are not functioning well already. It'll be a torture for her to continue to live in this world. Lord do have his plans for his little Angel. He did not mean to bring her away, but he sees the need to. He does not bear to see her suffering anymore. Do place your faith and trust in him, and entrust Sabie back to him.

Patsy,
I'm sorry to have said the above. I feel strongly for you too. I know it's hard to part with your little one right now. But to love her, is not by keeping her by your side. Always believe that once you hand her back to lord, she'll be watching you from above, every single moment. You take care.

Dear baby sabie

please don't give up the fight. Shall pray in spirit and proclaim divine healing through the Jesus Christ. Holy spirit please surround and protect baby Sabie.

oh no..... little sabie, pls pls fight hard & let the doctors know that u r doing your part......i am sure u can do it.... for the sake of your mummy & daddy who are heartbroken now seeing u in this stage.

Mrsteo, bet you are a mother too. If you differs in thought, you might just wan to side aside and do nothing. I am sure many mummies does not want to see such irresponsible comments that you have just made.

if one fine day, your child happens to be like Sabie, i am sure you wont be saying such things. Its a life we are all talking abt here. you dunno who is sabie, you dunno who is Sarah... u dunno what little sabie meant to Sarah & James and to many of us here.

If you wan to flame, please go into your own world.

Mrs Teo,
We are not going to give up on Baby Samantha ... she has demonstrated a strong will to survive amidst all the obstacles we are going to root her on and shower her with prayers and love

Carole,
Any updates from the hospital?

Carole,
I lost a child almost the same way. But of different disease. If he were to live, he will have to depend on drugs and life support machine for the rest of his life. No activities, no sports, no holidays, limit water intake, limit food intake. No sunshine. It was a tough choice for me then.... but he opened his eyes and gave me a smile. I knew then, he wanted me to let him go.

<font face="kristen itc"> MrsTeo,

How can you be so sure that it's God who's come to claim Sabie back and not Devil who's testing Sarah's & all our faith.

I know God has his plan for everyone & we might not understand but we just want to do our part to pray and help little Sabie fight this battle. If you are not willing to help pray then please kindly stay out of this thread</font>

Yes Mrs Teo, if you beg to be differ then better dont say anything.

Sabie is still fighting for her life and Patsy and family members needs all our support, encouragement, prayers now.

That is the minimum we mummies can help! Please be commpassionate enough and dont add 'fire'.

Mrs Teo,
Im sorry to hear about your lost and I believe you have went through a difficult time just like what Sarah and James is going through now lets remain optimistic and stay united in our prayers for Sarah, James and Baby Samantha none of them have lost their faith and the little warrior shows no signs of giving up too

Back