(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Updates!!!</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Doctors are giving us another 48 Hours!!! please pray!</font></font>

Hey no backfire here.

We are all just trying to help by giving our prayers. if this happen to ur child that wouldnt be the comment that u will give but still u have ur own way of thinking and pls not let patsy see that. She's very vulnerable now i think.

Carol
Pls post if there is any updates. i am pretty worried about sabie as well though i just joined this forum.

No matter young or old, humans are fragile.

Hi Mrs Teo,

I guess we have faith that God will heal Sabie totally. When He heals, there will be no side effects from the failure of the organs or whatsoever. It will be TOTAL healing. That's what we are believing. God don;t do things halfway. Neither will we pray half way.

MrsTeo - u might hv gone thru a bad experience too. and am glad tat u hv found peace.

but for little sabie - she is still fighting.
so we will be still giving her the support n prayers. Miracle will happen for her!

at the mean time - think u better not post any more comments.

Gals,

Control your anger for the time being and let's get back to praying for the little warrior instead, PLS.

Remember, what she needs now is our support and praying, not arguements and quarrel.

Come on mummies! ignore those whom are not "sincere". (Sorry Mrs Teo). Let's not "fight" here. OKie..

We continue to do our part.. we just wanna to PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR SABIE SABIE SABIE..

mrs teo,
sorry to hear abt yr loss too.. but this is not the right place for you to tell us yr story esp. at this pt of time. i believe the mummies here wld rather focus more on saby and her family and want to pray for miracle and her recovery!

THANKS GOD AND ALL DEITIES!

Baby Samantha, your courage and bravery has touches us. You have put up a strong battle please, please continue to fight on for the next 48 hours and let us know that you are on the road to recovery. Your story and your fighting spirit has touches many mummies and their families and we will continue to root and pray for you. Please stay strong and battle on. You can do it!

Mrs Teo - since you have gone been through similar case, you should know that its a difficult time for Patsy & family right now. Pls do not make such comments, we are still praying hard that god will not take Sabie away.

mrs teo - we will all greatly appreciate if u can kip ur point of view to urself at this critical moment.. diff ppl have diff goals and our goals are to have sabie back..

Little Sabie, we are waiting for you to come home. Stay strong and keep your fighting spirit on, you can do it. We believe... please don't let us down.

Mrs Teo,
I know you meant well but this is not the right time and not the right words/advise when Sarah's family are fighting hard spiritually and mentally for their Xaby. It's easy for you to say now since you've gone through that but at this point, we can only offer hope and prayers, not word of acceptance to prepare to give up. They will come a point of acceptance but right now, we will do what Sarah's family need and wanted most from us. Prayers and encouragement!

hi Yuki
dat's a good point u made: God doesn't do things halfway...
We hv a good God.
An extension of 48hr for more prayer and more time for miracle healing.

Another 12noon corporate prayer today?

<font face="Kristen ITC">Mummies,

Sabie has been given another 48hrs by the doctors. I'm not sure if it's too much to ask for but shall we unite in prayer every hr, we could start at 11am. It will only means 5 to 10 mins of our time but it will mean alot to little Sabie</font>

mummies... enough of MrsTeo. I am sure she dun mean it.

just concentrate on the Prayers and hoping God will heal little Sabie! 48 hours is so short, its one week from the OP... which is like only yesterday.

we will pray and pray!

Amen ... prayer does work ... sabie ... wake up now ... mummy daddy is waiting for you to go for a nice meal ... come on dun be lazy ... so many of yr friends are waiting for u to play with them ...

Sabie girl,

Tell us that you are just tired and need to nap for a while... do wake up fast and give all the aunties and uncles here a smile. Especially so for your parents who are waiting for you with open arms right outside the ward.

Be strong and win the battle!

Let the next piece of news be good news, some encouragement for us all and to give hope that our prayers are on the way to being answered...! God is working in ways we don't know...He is healing her.

Little Sabie,

Please be strong. We are all waiting for you to recover. Please be a good girl and listen to us... we want you back, we want your smile, we want to see you grow and get marry and have your own kids...so please dun disappoint us... we have did so many things for you. It is your turn to show your appreciation- WE WANT YOU TO RECOVER NOW.

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
He will do something new today.

a mummy emailed me on the Collections for little Sabie's medical expenses...

Patsy(sarah) would like to thank you all mummies all the prayers and support from the Forum. But at this moment, she still can managed with the current situation.

So there will be no collections for the medical expenses.

Thank you so much.. please do continue to pray for little Sabie. Our little Sabie's Life is more impt now. please mummies.. please pray.

HI,

I really sorry to hear Abt Litte Sabie. I do understand how everyone are feeling fo her now.

Little Sabie, You mannaged to pull thru at birth. Now you must do the same too. Yr loves ones are waiting for you to go to go hm with them. Yr path is in yr hands. You hv the control over it. You must be strong and fight for yr life ok?

Patsy and loves ones, Try to talk, sing or hold the hands of yr girl. Tells her that all of you are here with her. Don't give up hope, neither all of of us here.

<font face="kristen itc"> <font color="0000ff">Nutts</font>,

I'm not a buddhist but if it helps, I'll join you and go Vegetarian but only for Breakfast & lunch can?</font>

Jenifur, yes it definitely help. My whole family did that for my mom 8 years ago when she suffered from a very serious stroke that make her paralyse. I will also be doing this for little Sabie as well till she recover.

Jenifur,

For sure it will help. Thanks!

Hope that there will be more people to join us. 1-2 meals also can. It's okie.

I really believe there is really miracles. I personally see it myself. So pls let continue to pray and do whatever we believe in our religion to help our little Sabies to recover.

hi hi,
been following the thread for Sabie's update. Am from Feb/Mar 05 thread. I am not very good in praying so if it helps, i will take vegetarian too.

Jen & Nuttnuts:
I also bought vegeterian for lunch today.. as I'm still having MS will try my best to have it for lunch everyday till Sabie recovers.. Sabie all the aunties here believe u can make it so dun give up..

Saby,
U re brave. Fight on, hang on. You have come so far. Try harder... we will pray to ask God to pour you more strength and power and will. Hang on, Saby.
Ur mommy is waiting for you to come back to her arms.
She is longing for you to run to her.
Hang on, Saby. Hang on.

Since we have another 48 hours, anybody believes in fasting and praying? I am volunteering to fast tomorrow lunch and pray for her.

Mommies, if you believe in fasting prayers, please join me.

Better still, if we can gather at Raffles place somewhere to meet and pray together?

Sorry mommies. I can't pm Mrs Teo and so drop her a note here.

Mrs Teo, your intentions, I understand. I too did ask God with directions He has for Patsy and Saby.

Yet, interestingly, Saby's heart beat gained yesterday and I trusted that God knows that Saby loves her mommy that much that she still wants to hang on.

And of all times when we gathered to pray to ask for God to heal her and to give her strength and will, the forum was down!

And worse of all, down for the whole of afternoon?

Why?

This makes me even more believe that we need to pray even more.

She is so young and has to go through on this. So long, she has not given up on herself to Devil, we should continue praying to ask Healer to give her strength and will to fight on.

Dear all,

I have just got back from hosp. No good updates or bad ones.

anesthesia on Sabie is off now and she has not woken up.

Sabie has excess blood in her heart, and now they are draining the excess. Her Lungs got fluid, surgeon hopes that the draining of fluid will dry the lungs and JUMP start the whole system again.

We only have 24 hours now before the surgeon calls it quit by pulling the blood of Sabie.

we hope saby will recover ASAP and get out of the ICU quick.

Children are gifts from God and if it is a gift, He will not take it back! Moreover He has given us the best, Christ Jesus, what more He will withhold anything from us!

I plead the blood of Jesus over baby Sabie that no harm, disease shall come near her dwelling for by His stripes she is healed!!!

Will continue to pray in tongues for this precious family.

Carole... when you say anesthesia on Sabie is off , that means she will be awake any moment right..

Well... lets pray that she will open her tiny eyes to see Mummy and daddy soon...

I will be dropping by the Guangyin temple at bugis tomorrow before work to pary for her... The temple closes at 6pm.. too early for me to dash down though... aiya..

So, only left 24hours?

That is short.

I wouldn't say a good news if the doc re giving up on her. Now, is depending on a miracle truly.

anesthesia is off, but she is not awake...

surgeon is already kind to Sabie to give her another 24 hours, all other Doctors already write her off... so Surgeon is hoping a miracle that we all praying for.

this 24hrs is real critical.... hope sabie at least have abit of respond....

And its real hard for Sarah and james i should say..

Back