(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

fresia...

Happy Chinese New Year to you too!
happy.gif

hi everyone! long time din login liao.

please help me update my gal's weight & height at 3months: 4.8kg & 56cm.

My gal v small, she is in the 25th percentile. Scared she not eating enough but then again, she is drinking 4oz every 3hrs and she din cry for more milk leh. Try feeding her more but she wun wan to eat.

By the way, i will be shaving her hair off when she turns 4 months old. I want to keep her hair and make it into a rush. Anyone got recommendation which shops got help to do bb hair into mao bi?

hi all, my gal is on partial bf and i supplement her with Enfalac A+. Her poo is dark army green in color and kind of sticky. Is it normal?

i also cut zoe's fingernails once every 2 days.. have to or she will scratch herself.. toe nails maybe once a week?

zoe can flip too
happy.gif
from lying on her tummy to lying on her back but she doesn't like to lie on her tummy.. will cry if i put her on her tummy for to long..

about babies going without milk.. the longest zoe has gone without milk is about 6 hours, then i wake her up to feed.. but i agree with mybabydream that babies won't go hungry.. they are self regulating..

now zoe sleeps at about 8pm and will wake up at about 8am, but still wakes up 3-4hourly in the night for a latch..

Puea ~ buy the pigeon nail cutter.. its rounded at the edge.. so u wil not be scared of hurting ur bb..
happy.gif

hmmmm.. my ger broke her own record on sat.. went 14hrs without milk.. haha..

she had her last feed at 8.30pm den slept at ard 10pm den woke up at closing to 11am the next day..

I will also cut my baby's nails once in 3-4days. Toe nails..only big toe. The rest of the toe nails don't grow very much.

Morriane,
That's incredible. I'm still wishing for my baby to sleep through the nite! ha!

San,
How's first day back at work? Miss bb? Did you express at work?

Today, out of the blue i smsed my gf (hb friend's wife) who due 1 mth after me... asking abt her bb boy and herself.

she replied, everything is ok, HB left her and only left bb and her only. i was shocked and speechless.

They are a couple since JC days and gotten married like 8 yrs or more. they both tried conceiving for 2 yrs and finally when she gotten preggie and during confinement he left her.
sad.gif

i cant believe it and told my close gf and my hubby. I am very sad and cant seem to control my tears and start wondering whats wrong with this man.

363615.gif

<font size="-1"><font face="Courier New"> <font color="0077aa">as @ 23 Jan 06
Mummies <font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>Pop On<font color="ffffff">.</font> BB's name <font color="ffffff">.</font> Birth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>3 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>4 mth<font color="ffffff"></font>
Fun .......... 11-Sep-05 Alden<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.06/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.50/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.45/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Jenifur ...... 18-Sep-05 Janelle<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.81/46</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.40/64</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
ice .......... 19-Sep-05 Angeline<font color="ffffff">..</font>
Gracemum ..... 20-Sep-05 Sabrina<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.53/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">5.38/60</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
QiQi ......... 22-Sep-05 Boy<font color="ffffff">......</font>
Chris ........ 23-Sep-05 Shaun<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.50/47</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Mayday ....... 23-Sep-05 Tennyson<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">2.83/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Winnie ....... 23-Sep-05 Girl<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.95/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Pammie ....... 24-Sep-05 Tammie<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.20/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">5.23/59</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
MrsTan ....... 25-Sep-05 Kenshin<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.49/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.20/60</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fiona ........ 28-Sep-05 Genevieve<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">3.21/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.10/62</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
inc .......... 29-Sep-05 Boy<font color="ffffff">......</font>
Mybabydream .. 29-Sep-05 J.<font color="ffffff">........</font> <font color="0000ff">2.70/47</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">5.90/57</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
SSL .......... 29-Sep-05 Brennan<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.15/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.56/60</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Sneaky ....... 30-Sep-05 Samuel<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.80/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fushiastar ... 04-Oct-05 Zoe<font color="ffffff">.......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.38</font><font color="ffffff">....</font>
Mdl .......... 04-Oct-05 Tricia<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.25/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Snow ......... 04-Oct-05 Yong Shan<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">2.92/46</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">5.60/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
whitefloral .. 05-Oct-05 Charlize<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">3.50/52</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.03/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Viola ........ 07-Oct-05 Girl<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.30/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Celine ....... 12-Oct-05 Joshua<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.90/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Ling ......... 12-Oct-05 Clarisse<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">2.77/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">/58</font><font color="ffffff">.....</font>
Amari ........ 13-Oct-05 Darren<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.76/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.10/62</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
breakbeats ... 13-Oct-05 Ethan<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.55/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Garfield ..... 14-Oct-05 Girl<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.47/45</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">4.80/56</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Puea ......... 15-Oct-05 Boy<font color="ffffff">.......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.12/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.84/63</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Adel ......... 19-Oct-05 Brent<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.40/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Kris ......... 21-Oct-05 Ember<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.35/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Nuttnuts ..... 21-Oct-05 Ying En<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.68/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Tao_baby ..... 24-Oct-05 Girl<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.03/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Yippee ....... 24-Oct-05 Kaiser<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.64/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fresia ....... 25-Oct-05 Amos<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.46/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Sweetie ...... 25-Oct-05 Grace<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.21/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
3rascals ..... 28-Oct-05 Kayden<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.44/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Morraine ..... 28-Oct-05 Ashley<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.55/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Karin ........ 30-Oct-06 Nicole<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.23/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Kuririn ...... 31-Oct-05 Sherisse<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">3.20/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Dolly ........ 01-Nov-05 Christine<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">3.61/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> </font></font></font>

<font face="Calisto mt"> If you would like me to update your Baby's weight &amp; length, please PM me! </font>

363616.gif

Syl:
first day at work still ok.. nothing much to do.. hehe.. about missing bb still ok lah.. cos had started putting bb with bb sitter since last wed.. nope din express at work already stop breastfeeding.. office here no special room to express.. if want to express can only go toilet.. felt that very unhygienic so decided to stop..

Morraine:
very envy u leh.. my girl only sleep at 11plus and wake up at 5am plus or 6am.. wish that she can sleep earlier.. daytime also dun sleep much..

angry with my girl.. my nanny said my girl sleep like a pig at her place during the day.. but on sat and sun she is home with us, she dun want to sleep.. if sleep is only a while.. angry...

Hi garfield

My gal poo is also green in colour. It has been like that for over 2 wks ++ ... i check with the doc said its all rite...she drinks friso..i was thinking of changing to enfalac ... how long has your bb drinks enfalac.

hi mummies,

for those whose babies are using pigeon m teat, how fast can your babies finish 160ml of bm?

i used m teat fir brennan n he drank 160ml of bm in 5mins!! issit too fast? there's no leaking leh... is it still ok to use y teat now that he is about 4 months old cos box say teat is for 2-3months

Ling ~ dun feel sad lar.. haiz.. wat to do.. life is such tat its so unpredictable.. nothing is forever lor.. i have learnt.. so tat is y ppl always say.. treasure watever u have when u have it.. if not once u lose it.. haiz.. onli memories are left..
sad.gif

garfield,

Can go to a shop located at Chinatown Point Level 2, near escalator, it's called "Hua Xia".
I did my boy's tai mao pi there.
Their shifu can help you to shave ur bb's hair for free, if you want to do tai mao pi.

Color of poo
=========
I think it's ok. As long as it's army green, yellowish, or dark brown color, it's considered normal. That's what my PD told me. And of cos the poo must be soft soft ones lah.
Mine is on total FM. His poo is mixed color of army green &amp; yellowish.

morraine,

ok, ok, will go buy one later!
happy.gif

Wow, so envy you ley... ur girl can sleep so long...
kao_drool.gif

wah.... kinda demoralized to read all these man! whatever it is... i feel tt mummies should go out n get a job.. coz u will never know when will ur man gets tired of u..

keke.. playing the kind role doesn't seemed to really pay leh..! imagine u are at home.. tired n stressed out by the housework and kid.. while ur hb is working out there.. then a quarrel strikes.. then hb will usually say.. haven't i got enough stress out there working? ... u are so fortunate to stay at home... do u even realise tt? keke.. for me.. *pui* i would rather go out n work.. but i told my hb.. if its me who went out to work n he stays at home.. i think our family got to eat grass le.. keke..

oo.. am counting down the day when i'm supposed to start work! a bit 'bu she de' my son.. but.. i think work stimulation.. would be better for me.. coz am really scared tt the topics exchanged with hb.. would only be on our son! so boring.. keke.. if one day.. he decides.. to stray.. he will say am old and haggard and old fashion thinking n conveniently use it as an excuse! hahahaha.... keke... same old drama series lines.. old but true!

SSL,

Cannot trust those teats lah... Mine using Avent's 6th mth teats now... And I got to make it bigger hole somemore. Cos my boy got big mouth, and he wants to suckle fast fast ones. He can finish 150ml milk in 10mins ley.

Puea

ya, i guess have to play by ear to decide what teats to use.

btw, i find it harder to latch brennan nowadays. he likes to suck suck and then started talking to me and refuse to drink liaoz. very cute lor and he smile until so sweet. so now mostly i express out and feed him by bottle. but I would still try to latch him at least once a day during day time.

adel,
U starting work liao ah? So u working full time or part time? Kapo Kapo ... hee hee

think most of the mummies here start work liao. haha
happy.gif

SSL,
Tks ya ... will go and take a look when I'm free.

PIGEON TEATS
SSL, when i first changed Pigeon teats from S to M, my son finished his 120ml in 6 mins...i hv recently increased his milk to 150ml and he will finish his milk in less than 10 mins...i think this is normal...

TODAY @ PD'S
today is my son's check up plus 2 jabs. he's now running slight fever and is goggy..after giving him liquid panadol, he is already sleeping; quite worrying one leh. PD says he's growing fine and is something like 75 - 80 percentile (did i hear properly??) she also said samuel can start taking cereals at 4 months. she recommends to start early Feb..this is so exciting..i can now go shopping for cereals for him liao...yeah! i can't wait to start him ah!

NAILS
i think my maid cuts samuel's nails once a week. i dare not cut liao cos everytime i cut, he will bleed. better let my maid do it..

IRRESPONSIBLE MAN
Carole, sorry, i missed your MSN message this afternoon...my accountant was using my PC and i couldn't reply you...haiz...i really wonder why a person can be so hard hearted???

COLOUR OF POO
garfield, it's normal for baby to have dark green poo if they take Enfalac...samuel used to have that too until i switched him to Similac and now Nan...now his poo is light green cos i'm giving him 80% EBM.

SAMUEL ON HIS STOMACH
363784.jpg

Adel,
U started work alreadi? thot u r a SAHM?

Sneaky,
I am starting my ger on cereal this week, but will mix it with her milk and let her drink at nite oni. She's on a bigger side so better cut down on her cereal intake if not she will be obsese.

As for nail cutter, I personally prefer to use the adult size one rather than the bb size one. big nail cutter is easier to cut though....I cut Gen's nail on alternate days.

mayday/fiona: haha... am starting work on 6th feb.. sigh.. can't stand being at home leh.. i feel tt.. by working.. would be better for me.. coz there's a break at least.. from the usual routine.. tt i am having.. and i will cherish my time with my son more.. not tt i dun now.. it has jus become a chore somehow or rather.. i do love him.. but.. i feel tt life doesn't jus revolves round a bb..
happy.gif

Adel/
It's better for us to go out and work...u r rite, we will cherish the moments we spend with our bb.

We will go bonkers if we face the bb 24hrs and we will slowly forget howo to dress and beautify ourselves...haha

erm.. but i would like to add tt.. it really depends on each individual.. coz for some.. they really wanna be with their bbs.. so they would rather quit their job to be with bb..

i do admire them.. i guess maybe.. its jus me.. who needs a break.. n get my ass.. back to work force..

i hope tt there wun be offence taken for those sahm..

sneaky: samuel can drink 150ml? wa lao.. my brent dunno whats wrong man.. his milk intake interval is stretching longer n longer.. like every 4-5 hours each time leh.. and sometimes.. he finish only 120ml or lesser.. dunno if its cos i latch him on in btw.. sigh..am quite worried though..

every time i feed him hor.. its like going to a war... sigh.. he behaves as if am feeding him poison.. gosh!...

SSL, yah loh...he looks like a big boy...so matured...

fiona, my MIL also said to add cereal to the evening feed...this way, baby will feel full and satisfied and will slp well. Gen doesnt look too big mah...maybe she's got heavy bones?

adel, yes, samuel drinks 150ml now. did you chk with PD why is Brent like that? nowadays, i also do latch samuel but for a full feed. i don't know how much he drinks each time but it usually lasts for 3 - 4 hrs. sometimes, he didn't drink enough and will cry for milk in 2 hrs...

carole, i'm craving for your pineapple rice and prawn paste chicken....*drool*

sneaky: whahaha.. craving too bad.. kekeke

hi all, i went to see my gf last evening and very sad to see her so thin. apparently tt happened when she is into her 5th mth pregnancy and did not wan to share with us.

her hb disclosed tt he has extra Marital affairs in her 5th mth pregnancy and she fought hard to salvage her marriage. into her 7th mth, he still did not repent and wanted to go Vietnam and find the girl and my gf found out and torn his passport and he pushed her.

On 27 Nov, the day she delivered her son, he was with her, but after the hosp. visit, he left to buy a pair of wedding band tt were not meant for my gf.

on 9 dec, he left the house with a haversack telling her tt he is gng to work, and naively, she tot ok... why dun he helped to photocopy bb's birth cert. He then left and sms her, telling her to take care of herself and son. and saying he dun love her anymore, but my gf says she loves him and will let him go.

He went missing since 9 Dec and was not contactable and she had no choice to call his boss and told him the truth as she needs him to open his drawer to get the birth cert.

He called my gf last week and ask to go home to take his stuff, which was rejected by her. She told him, things tt are in the house does not belongs to him as he had not paid for anything and including his clothes and undies, so she told him since he wan to start fresh, best not to take anything from the house to remind him of the past.

she told me, when hb is ard, she cant afford a maid, a car. now without him, she can afford a maid and a car as she does not require to transfer mthly 1.5k into his acct.

indeed its very sad to see such things happening ard us, how nice if everything is just so perfect?

may.. so sad for your friend.. what an awful awful man!! i've been thinking about whether to go back to work.. a huge huge part of me cannot bear to leave my baby with anyone else for an extended period of time although i realise that i can't manage looking after zoe alone 24hours a day 7 days a week so she's in infantcare for a few houra a day now.. many many people have said the same thing to me.. that i must always be independent and able to support myself and zoe.. touch wood in case anything ever happens to hubby, then it's my responsibility to bring zoe up alone.. after reading your story, i can't help but just think how true all that is..

Fiona and Sneaky, what sort of cereal are you starting on? my PD advised me not to start zoe on cereals so early.. to start only at 5 months+..

Garfield, don't mind me asking.. your baby on full FM? how long can 1 tin on FM last you? So i can gauge how many tins to buy.. thanks
happy.gif

ssl, forgot to reply you...i did not shave samuel's head and dont intend to do so leh
happy.gif

fushiastar, i will either start with Nestle brown rice cereal or the Heinz one...will chk it out at supermarkets first..

Fushiastar,
I think in the mkt, most cereal are for 6mths and above. Oni Heinz and Gerber sells cereal for 4mths+...I am starting Genevieve on Heinz original favour one. Just add half scoop to her milk dat's all...nite feed oni.

I have started Gen on Total FM since I went back to work. A tin of 900g milk, can last 10-12 days. Gen is drinking 120ml now, 5-6 feeds per day. I usually buy milk in bulk like, 6 tins at one shot...save me the trouble of gng to buy every 10 days.

Sneaky,
huh? u mean my gen dun look big in the pic? hmmm she's big...yest I measuerd her, I think she's 8kg. Dunno yet, can oni cfm when I bring her for her jab tomorrow.

Ling ~ can ask ur gfren's ex hb to go n die lar!!! eat shit this kinda man!!! useless man!!!! ArghHHhhhhhH!!!! *angry*

erm.. mummies.. how do we noe we have overfed our bb??

coz from all this postings.. i realised my bb ger is drinking 180ml every 3 to 4hrs leh.. isit too much?? but den she finished every single drop of it wor.. *puzzled*

fushiasar: my gal is not on total fm..i only feed her fm at night...so everyday, she will take 1-2x of fm. She is now 3months old...so far drank abt 4-5 cans of fm liao

Carole:
feel so sad for your friend.. but she is a very strong girl..

Garfield:
my girl also on enfalac.. her poo also army green.. the last few times her poo is a mixture or army green and mustard yellow...

Sneaky:
Samuel so cute.. he looks a bit blur in that photo.. hehe

Fiona:
Genevieve so cute.. she got lots of hair.. and her hair so black and so "fu tie".. my girl's one all standing up.. so funny haha..

San: am relieved to hear that ur gal is also army green in color...but sometimes myb gal's poo also gor army green mixed with mustard yellow...think the yellow one is bm?

hi Fiona

how many months is your baby ? u gave her cereal already even only at nite feed? did she wake up in the middle of the nite or not ?

garfield:
I dun think so leh.. cos I already stop feeding my girl BM liao.. she now on full FM and her poo also got mixed with mustard yellow..

hi fiona, not very big in the picture leh...well, weight wise, yes, she is leh...my boy only weighs 7kg yesterday at PD's.

san, yah hor...blur blur one...maybe because he's still new to this position..haha

ling:!!! u mean this man can jus walk out of the house like this?! argrgrg... i really feel for her! why make her pregnant and walk out jus like this?! why! *angry*

adel

could brent be teething? brennan also recently fuss alot when we bottle feed him. mil said could be that the teat is shorter n hence is pressing onto his gums making it painful.

so me change from the peristaltic teat to latex ones, n change to m teat. he drinks without much cimplain.

sneaky

i also prefer brennan with hair but cos he sheds too much n its one patch here n there, not nice so gotta cut lor... but now getting used to his botak head
happy.gif

Hi,

Mine on TFM drinking enfalac and having army green + yellow mustard stool .. so I assume is ok right? Army green poo not being frightened by something right? The older ppl always say that ..

ling,
Tell yr gf is good the man choose to leave her rather than lie to her and con't to wiz Viet girl.
Really can't believe it and yr gf really poor thing leh ... must show her more concern.

Adel,
ya .. I also find that when working I treasure the time with him more than I on my maternity leave.
happy.gif

Tennyson Mummy:
I think its ok since those bb drinking enfalac have the same type of poo.. initially my mil saw her poo also keep say she kana scared liao.. then keep doing funny things and ask me to feed her this and that.. after I find out from my cousin also feeding her daughter enfalac that her daughter also have same type of poo.. I quickly tell my mil say its due to milk powder not she kana frighten.. if not I think my mil will come out with more patterns..

I'm planning to shave my girl botak when she is 4mth.. :p hubby abit reluctant to shave her but no choice lah.. cos she start to shed hair liao..

Back