(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs


vone,
The tomy/disney walker is a 3 in 1 so probably can get better mileage out of it.

Also the tomy/disney walker is cheaper than the elc walker. I recommend the mommies in our thread the both the tomy/disney walker and the elc walker but I bought the disney wlaker as it's $25 cheaper.. hehe..

I think esther and chris bought the elc walker, cindy is contemplating buying the disney walker...
 
angel,
No wonder my gal dun like her walker cos no auto-gear. Heehee..
Now she had a new game to play, sit on her car & ask us to push. Damn shiok for her but siong for us.

vone,
Thanks, but this trip will bring Edna along. I will go spa & hubby jagar her...keke..
Finally u can be a SAHM, must give u a early congrats. Glad u got a good maid. But no doubts with maid around, life will be much easier. Dun need to bother too much on housework.
 
ting2
Trying to clear my wardrobe but it's been difficult... esp when there are clothes that I obviously cannot wear anymore, I'm still keeping and telling myself I will definitely lose the extra flab and gain my waist back. I know that's not going to happen...

That Punggol collection point lady has replied my email but I have not got down to organising my things. So little time, so much to do...
 
angel, ic. tks a lot 4 ur comments. let me chk both of them out.
happy.gif


cat_tail, tks a lot.
happy.gif
nt oni a gd maid can help wif hsewk, she can aso help when i m fed up wif my boy's crankiness, i can pass my boy 2 her. haha...

passing_guest, ya, i hv d same prob aso. hb kept nagging at me 2 clear my wardrobe, bt i refused 2. haha...
 
Seabreeze,
thank you hah.....

ixwong,
yours is a good buy. anyway, Robs has no nice colours left. so i will just wait for the next sale lor....i want to get a new pram for his birthday leh...

Re: Bassinet
no lah, dun panic. maybe they use different bassinet for different aircraft type. cos my sil mentioned that she saw a toddler using the bassinet on her flight to shanghai. anyway, your son can easily occupy a sit. just pray that the flight is not full and you can take the empty seat.
 
Aidanee
I just bought my sky blue Techno XT 2600 from Baby Hyperstore at 330 including delivery...

re:walker
So do u think it is a good idea to get a push walker..I might pay a visit to ELC then....but Anton has really got soo sooo many toys...gosh unbelievable...he is now using the vacuum cleaner as a walker
 
re : digging out food
don't know if Ryan was being smart by trying to dig out food he does like... but he will want to play with the food he dug out. that can be quite messy as well.

re : cakes
some of the mummies here were talking about birthday cakes for the 1 year celebration. Just saw this site... might not be all that suitable but the cakes looks really good.
http://www.getelcakes.com/

something nice...
http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/onemillionblessings.html
 
i need milk
Zac oso lost weight last month when I weighed him, He was 9.7kg in April and only weigh 9.3kg in June. Now I think he weigh even lesser after his diarrhoea episode.

tingting
I was the one who went to see the LC regarding this pimple thing on my nipple. It's still there refuse to barged and I've been having clot milk ducts size of golf ball for the past 1 month plus. It comes on and off. sianz. How did u manage to squeeze it out?

kathy
For the past 1 month, zac oso keeps waking up at night but not as many as yours lah. About 3-4x a night. When I latched him on, he still cries. Dunno what he wants. there were a few nights he cried until

re: diarrhoea
Zac had severe diarrhoea lasting for a week since last wed. He was pooing like 8-9x a day last wed n thur and was also running a temperature of 39.7 Brought him to PD but she didn't offer any explanation. Jus say if the fever doesn't come down after 3 days, must bring him back.

His motion is watery and very smelly. There were even times when the color is algae green. we had a hard time making him take the medicine cos he'll scream and cry and hold the medicine in his mouth and gurgle it like mouth rinse then throw them out.

End up he didn't take any medicine at all cos when it's added into his milk or food, he can taste it and spit out. If u syringe it into his mouth, he;ll gurgle and throw out. I gave up but luckity he recovered. as at yesterday, he's back to 1x poo.
 
vone,
Yah... good to have someone to rotate. I did that too..hee

triniti,
Anton is so funny. Actually u can save some money since he's using the vacuum cleaner as a walker.
happy.gif


Emmie,
U tried the cake before?
I had tasted the Tiramisu from 7th Manna, not too bad but dun noe why I feel so giddy after I took a piece.

zaczac,
Oh dear, sounds like Zac is having some kind of infectious. Make sure everything he holds or feed with is clean or sterilize.
 
cat_tail, too much alcohol in the tiramisu? hehe.. i tried the chocolate ganache from getel.. v rich n nice! but it's the heavy type of cakes.. last time they used to provide free delivery for all cakes, now only for med size ones and above..

zaczac, i use manual hand expressing. that way, ur fingers will pinch closer to the nipple n easier to come out. but will feel a bit of waste cos milk will also flow out from the other milk ducts.. pity cannot separate it out... :p
 
cattail
nope...haven't tried the cake... heard good reviews though. Thought the price is quite alright and it does delivery. Will definitely try when back in sgp...
giddy after one piece from 7th Manna? high alcohol content?
 
aidanee
yeah but my aprica is not very compact so I decided to get the XT since they have the full waterproof canopy ..and the rain canopy...plus the aprica one does not have suspension...

cat_tail
yeah but the thing is vacuum cleaner is abit too low plus my maid need it to vacuum so she will tend to pull it along as she vacuum...so maybe I should buy a proper walker...but I know he will start walking soon lor...cos he is cruising quite a bit..so I dunno if buying him a push walker is a waste of money..
 
triniti, hey, tt's a gd buy.
happy.gif
if anton is using d vacuum cleaner as a walker, then u can save d $$ liao. he may nt wan 2 use d walker oledi.
kao_sticktongue.gif


zaczac, poor zac. i hope tt he gets well soon.
 
ineedmilk
i've stopped.. reduced pumping from once a day to once in 1.5 days to once in 2 days.. i was bracing for engorgement & clogs, but nothing happened. So i *stopped* pumping lor. hee. I've still got a few cups of ebm in the freezer.. giving him ebm mixed with FM once in a few days... by 23/7 should *finish* liaoz. All good things must come to an end.. until next time! kekekeke
 
anissa, a big orange a day is probably too much for clarence, i suspect it could be causing his diarrhoea. Orange is acidic and may cause digestive upset. Its usually not introduced before one year old.

This is a good website:
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/solids.htm

angel, i found out that the ELC walker was on 50% discount few weeks ago. Almost fainted when my friend told me that, but all the walkers were wiped out in 2 days.

triniti, sorry abt our lunch date, 've been very busy these few days. will call you when i m more settled. rain check?
 
hi dressaholic,
Where to buy or see the ELC walker? which place is offering the discount? thanks

trinity,
Will let my gal try out the vaccum cleaner hehe..
 
dressaholic
hehe is it ok...
happy.gif

I wanted to get ELC walker but all OOS so it is fate that I should not get any hehe...
happy.gif


Vone
Hehe I dunno if it is a good deal but I just need to get a proper stroller with suspension so I can bring him for walks without have to worry about uneven ground and going up small steps...with aprica, it is quite difficult.
 
triniti, since anton is going to walk soon, you may want to consider this instead. The pic doesn't do the toy justice though, u can try it out at paragon. there's a long waiting list for this one.
http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-31471

aidanee, just read abt ur japan trip, so u managed to find daiso, was my instructions good? heheh i forgot to let u know that u've to make this captain hook sign and say "babeeee car hookooo" before they can understand... i was probably the one who bought the last two sets wahahah.........

cakey, elc shops are located in paragon and suntec. theres a corner inside robinsons raffles city. i dun think they r having promotion on d walker anymore....
 
tingting & emmie,
Think I am a lousy drinker, just a tiramisu already going to knock me out.
embarrassed.gif

I saw the cakes at Getel but they dun seems to have those figure "1" cake.

triniti,
Indeed getting a push walker may only last for a short period. Once they are walking well, I dun think they want the walker anymore. How abt looking at those "kids bicycle" (sorry, dun noe what's the name of it). It can
be push & cycle.
 
bubblyface, feels so strange calling u by this name, i prefer d good old a* heheh. No prob, i m sure ur mum meant well, i mean...look at clarence!!! he is so tua chiak n mature!
 
dressaholic
I got the piano one...which is quite similar..I got it from the BP when I got the playmat from Korea. That is quite fun cos there is different music/animal sounds and also different instruments but dun think anton would appreciate that now..
happy.gif
 
dressaholic
I got the piano one...which is quite similar..I got it from the BP when I got the playmat from Korea. That is quite fun cos there is different music/animal sounds and also different instruments but dun think anton would appreciate that now..
happy.gif
 
dressaholic,
You can still call me 'Anissa'. Bubblyface is an old nick I used when I was a teenager
happy.gif


Btw, I printed out the charts and passed it to my sis so that she can advise my mum on what to feed Clarence (and how much to feed). Don't wanna get into any conflicts with her...

I think my mum has spoilt Clarence. Every time I look at other bbs, they are so well behaved. Then I look at Clarence, I think I can faint. Really dunno what to do.
 
zaczac:
clog ducts the size of a golf ball?! and u can tahan for 1 mth?! You didn't get any fever?

Anissa:
alot of pple say children who are looked after by grandparents are usually more spoilt than kids who are put in nanny or childcare. But i guess there are pros too eg. grandparents love the kid more (will protect the kid with their life!). Well, that's my experience lah... i can see my inlaws love Elizabeth with all their heart.. my MIL even said she will give up her life to protect Elizabeth..

vone:
so u left yr job already? or still serving notice? I guess its a good time for u to take a break .. I hope u won't get too bored staying at home!
 
re:pooing
I realised that Anton poos an average of 4-5 times daily..so I was wondering if this is normal...? He is now 9.6kg at 10mths.
 
I need milk
yeah he is eating 3 solids meals and 3 milk feeds a day. I am just wondering if he is pooing abit too much.
 
i need milk
the clog duct last for 1-2days then it'll be gone with the help of painful massage and zac latching on. sometimes it jus disappear on its own without me doing anything but it's there, it's very painful n sore. Nope i didn't have fever. it's on and off since end May.

cat-tail
I suspect he may have got it from my caregiver's side cos sometimes she will bring him to drink kopi with all her friends at the foodcourt and they'll pass him around, carrying him and smouldering him with kisses. haiz!

triniti,
i think pooing 4-5x daily is too much. I think 2-3x is a more acceptable. btw, anton's poo is watery or soft well-formed stools?
 
Some of us in Punggol had an impromptu meet-up just now after dinner... here are the pics

457344.jpg

clockwise from top left:
cayden (aidanee) in stripes
annette (passing guest) pretty girl
zephan (tingting) in white
isaac (wendyg) in light blue

457345.jpg

incriminating evidence....

457346.jpg

he gets away with it!

457347.jpg

then she found someone new...


~~ another time not long ago ~~

457348.jpg

he was with Elizabeth! (ineedmilk)

457349.jpg

maybe he took advantage of her also? kekeke

~~~ yet another time & place ~~~

457350.jpg

Isaac & Zephan... brothers in crime, wearing the same clothes... gosh.


~~~ Finally... here's isaac with his very own push walker...

457351.jpg
 
hi trinity,
My gal poos 2 - 3 times a day from Mon to Friday when staying at MIL house. And no poo at all for Sat and Sun (or shld i say whenever she's at her own home regardless of which day....)
My MIL says teething bb will poo more...
 
triniti
isaac used to poo 3 times a day, bit by bit. When i got him to poo in the potty, he now normally poos once a day, big big business. Then the rest of the day is 'clean'. But on days when he doesn't want to poo or poos little in the morning, he'll poo 2-3 times during the day in his diaper.

aidanee
sorry didn't manage to capture cayden's tomahawk hairstyle.. the rest of the pix i took were all blur!
 
wendyg,
U made my day! The pics & the story is so funny..haha.. Annette is very chio especially of her curly hair.
happy.gif


Wow angel,
Megan is going to walk on her own soon.

zaczac,
Seems like the possibilty tat Zac got it from yor caretaker is very high. Can hint her to watch out the hygient?

triniti,
How's the poo looks like?
 
FM distributor
Remember there was a thread on getting cheaper Gain IQ from one distributor. Anyone still has that web url?
 
Anton's poo
Anton's poo is well formed and sometimes abit mashy but never watery...I also dunno why he can poo so much. Is it because he is eating abit too much too? hehe..

He poos 2 times in the morning..One big and one small and the rest is in the afternoon.I think it is because I gave him fruits for all the 3 meals after his meals ( about70ml of fruits) Do u think that is the cause?
 
PG,
annette looks very sweet!!!

angel,
how old is megan now? tt's fast tt Megan can walk now!! btw, where did u get the walker from?

triniti,
hee....think im like u now...dunno buy or don't want to buy the walker...saw the fisher-price @ $99/-... abit ex rite?
 
hi skippy

Megan is slight past 10 months. She's born on 30 Aug. I bought the walker from kiddy palace. I saw the same walker in taka too.

Don't buy the FP stride to Ride walker. No traction control. The walker will FLY across the room even if you push it lightly.
 
triniti, my boy eats about same quantity as Anton, but he poos only once a day. could it be that he is not digesting his food well? if u see bits of undigested food in his poo, then that could be the reason.
 
hi trinity,
70ml is total or each meal 70ml? Maybe it's due to the fruit since his poo is OK. But I think Anton is eating quite a big meal too
happy.gif
So it's good that he poos out instead of keeping inside.
 
tingting
No bits of fruit though in his poo...

cakey
70ml is for each meal. Also he is having fish/chicken/lamb for lunch and dinner ( 35ml each meal)maybe it is also the meat??
 
angel,
Megan so cute..
Aiyo,so clever..walk walk liao..

what is the brand of the walker .. is good ?
I agree the FP walker not good.. slight push.. it move..
You mention traction control.. it means not easy being push and move , right ?

Know that there is a gathering some time ago.. going to Zoo..
Can advise me any espically thing I have to prepare compare to normal shopping outing..
I have in mind is :
- Hat
- Camera
- Fan
- Bigger water bottle than shopping trip
 
angel,
wah!!! Megan really a smart gal! ernest was born on 26 aug! but now he still cant walk like megan! the most he can walk for abt 5mins then collapse! ....
*Smart gal! Megan!*

how to teach her?
 


i need milk, i m serving notice nw. ya, tink i need a break fr wking. nvm, if i m bored, can always find u gals 4 lunch.
happy.gif


zaczac, if tt's d case, then u hv 2 let ur caregiver noe & ask her nt 2 do tt oledi.

wendy, aiyo... d pics r so cute! tks a lot. u brighten up my day.
happy.gif


passing_guest, i like annette's curls.
happy.gif


angel, megan is so cute.
happy.gif


cat_tail, megan can oledi walk a few steps unassisted. i saw it wif my own eyes. i m so impressed!
happy.gif
 

Back
Top