Congrats to all the new mummies!
Hi eileenp,
I'm also counting down too...starting my ML next week. Can't wait to get some rest cos really feels heavy to walk too much now. Wonder if my gal will come out on her due date next week? Been putting on quite a bit of weight....
Hmm, seems like got quite a few Sengkang mummies izzit? I'm also staying in SK side....wow, next time can have mummies club for SK liao!
Hi eileenp,
I'm also counting down too...starting my ML next week. Can't wait to get some rest cos really feels heavy to walk too much now. Wonder if my gal will come out on her due date next week? Been putting on quite a bit of weight....
Hmm, seems like got quite a few Sengkang mummies izzit? I'm also staying in SK side....wow, next time can have mummies club for SK liao!