hi tingting,
I can understand what you meant by 'parents invading our lives'... My MIL and SIL had been visiting us abt twice a day since bb discharged till yesterday (i.e. these 3days) and I already felt so...
Even feel like crying when thot of future confinement weeks! Everytime they visit they'll like to 'wake' the bb up to bond with her..
Well come to think of it, it's not really that bad actually. I guess it's some post-natal blue working up cos so many changes... And I've never been very close to MIL cos only married for 11mths.
Sometime what I read from the book contradit w MIL's theory and CL also had another school of thots on handling bb.
Anyway it really feels after 'grumbling' here
Else I gonna get blue again..
I can understand what you meant by 'parents invading our lives'... My MIL and SIL had been visiting us abt twice a day since bb discharged till yesterday (i.e. these 3days) and I already felt so...
Well come to think of it, it's not really that bad actually. I guess it's some post-natal blue working up cos so many changes... And I've never been very close to MIL cos only married for 11mths.
Sometime what I read from the book contradit w MIL's theory and CL also had another school of thots on handling bb.
Anyway it really feels after 'grumbling' here