(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

Hi mummytobe
I am going to be at 36 weeks next monday and visiting WK tan last monday she told me, she will do a cervic check and other examinations. I don't know if it includes CTG but I guess I will know on Monday and keep you updated
happy.gif
 


hi gal,
CTG is to check whether u hav frequent contraction and baby movement. i did it last saturdae.. actlly only do it when u r nearer to labor... the nurse blur blur and asked me to do, so i also blur blur follow her instruction...it cost me abt 35 bucks. they will stick 2 detectors on ur tummy, so u can hear ur bb's heartbeat n movement.... it takes abt 20mins to complete the ctg... no pain n is fun...
 
hi skippy10

so it's a good thing that i didn't have to do the ctg then... :p
but actually during my normal scan, my gynae let us listen to the bb's heartbeat as well.
 
afternoon gals
tks for yr consolation and advise abt my rashes. It has taken a d*** bad turn, my whole body is like having chickenpox like that and it's very very itchy. My gynae gently hinted that it will stay with until i deliver. sob sob, i have been feeling really sian these few days, this week on mc, i really dun know how to go office next week. all my fingers kena also. My friend who is working at the national skin centre also commented that it will stay with me until i deliver...my hands, legs, buttocks, tummy, chest area.....sob sob

dear christina, hope u are feeling better today, dun let yr MIL affect you ya, you must even look more happy in front of her, to let her know that her words has no effect on you, e.g. if she said' you going back to sleep is it', you just cherrily smile and say, 'ya lor, i very good life hor!' =))

sometimes my MIL will also say things that very sensitive one, cos she didn't have any confinement during her times, so she said my mum is making a BIG fuss over me, and she also say preggie she still do housework, so i put on a big smile and just said, 'ya bcos yr son treat me very very well and i so lucky my mummy dotes on me' whatever she said, i will simply brush off by saying the MOST CHEERY side of it, not going to let it affect me!!!

wonder how's lib doing now? Lib, how's baby kylie? you still feeding her BM?

Snoopy! i take my hats off you leh, you can dun scratch, i can't lor.....now even as i type, it's soooo itchy! arghhh.

i have taken alot of photos of my terrible rashes! will show to my gal when she's older, let her know the itchness and pain i went thru!!!
 
Hi Triniti,

I saw WK tan last week (week 36/37) she only did the cervix check and vaginal swab for me leh..didn't say anything about a ctg scan..its not the probe that she puts on our stomach to listen to baby's heartbeat every visit right? maybe during my next visit this friday
happy.gif
me seeing her weekly now
 
Hi Emmie!

Wow..your EDD is this sat so it means it's anytime. I will be delivering at Gleneagles.

How about you?

I also have been following this forum quite a while till recently decided to post question on the name for the bb.

Feeling a bit vexed by the whole thing. Don't know if it's ok to have same characters as elder relatives.

So, is your bb a boy or a girl?
kao_smile2.gif


really wish the bb will come soon cos' kind of tired of the aches and breathlessness.

Does that happen to you too?
 
erowen, thanks for your encouragement. actually i feel quite lousy for not being able to defend myself on the spot. its only when im alone that i can think of 101 things to retort her with. everytime she hurls an insult, i continue to put on smiley face, then go crazy when i reach home.

btw your rashes sound bad! tahan k. the breakout on my back is getting from bad to worse oso. hang on there, they will disappear very very soon, in a few weeks time!
 
Hi ixwong,
For cervix/dilation chk, my gynae also put on his gloves, apply some lubricants, then insert his fingers inside. Uncomfortable but tolerable.
happy.gif
u know like 1st time sex.. hee hee..

Hi Emmie,
Different gynae different practice...dun get too affected okie..
happy.gif


Hi mummytobe,
For CTG, I lie on the bed, nurse put 2 straps around my tummy, straps attached to a machine that will read baby's heartbeat/movement + Your contraction. Then plot a graph. Gynae will base on the graph to detect is baby's movement is normal & if u have any contraction or not.

Hi pinkroses,
u'll be delivering at GEH.. do share with me ur experience with them okie
happy.gif
...coz seems like most of the gals here are with TMC/MAH leh..
 
gals, i m pleased 2 announce tat ting has jus given birth 2 Zephan at 1354hrs. he weighs 3.2kg at birth.
kao_cheers.gif
 
Hi pinkroses

hee... yours would also be anytime soon... maybe your baby would tahan one more day to be out on 9 Aug.
happy.gif


I will also be delivering at Gleneagles. Hate going there for checkups... the carpark and the lifts are really terrible...

I'm expecting a boy. We sort of decided the name but thinking whether to get someone to calculate the strokes. So long as the whole name is not the same as elder relatives, ok right? It might be quite difficult to avoid having the same characters altogether if you have an extended family.

I'm also quite tired of the aches, especially in the pelvic area and the back.

The wait is quite killing huh? I'm getting paranoid about baby's movement (or seemingly lack of it) these 2 days... Think my memory is also failing... sometimes can't recall if baby has moved at all.

So how do you keep yourself occupied?
 
Hi erowen

Re rashes
I can fully understand what u r going thru as I have the same prob during wk 31. I hv rashes all over my arms, legs, butt and fingers, just like having chickenpox. Those on the fingers were like blisters and were so bad that I can't even clasp my fingers fully. Gynae prescribed piriton 2x a day and advised to apply moisturiser containing aloe vera & vitamin E. I also bought DemaVeen Oatmeal Bath Oil as recommended by a mother on the Rashes thread. The itch subsided significantly after 2 wks of faithfull application of moisturiser 3x a day and bathing with DemaVeen 2x a day. U may wish to try out DemaVeen. Can be bought from NTUC unity/Guardian but v x at $14+ for a 250ml or $24+ for 500ml.

I still hv some itch here & there but is now bearable. My sis had the same prob during her preg. but hers went away completely aft 2 wks.
 
Hi Pinkroses/Emmie,

Do you all happen to know what the bb package will be like for GEH? Am thinking of packing less things, cos most pp who delivered at TMC told me no need to bring bb clothes, receiving blanket etc. But I am not too sure GEH provides all that. Surfed their website and seems like they don't provide bb clothes, but I do have my doubts on whether the website is updated....
 
Tingting! COngratulation on ur newborn! u hav made it finally.... ;p keep us posted on u birth story ya...

galz,
i gettin more n more tired nowadaes... wat abt u all? im only in my 34.3wks. but my dark circurs gettin worse! i can wake up 2-3 times to pee or to adjust my slpin position. sigh... so tiring man... hopefully bb will be guai guai inside n born healthy....
 
hi tingting , congrats on yr bb arrival..

skippy, i also get tired nowadays. i wake up every 2 hrs in e nite to go toilet n more frequent in e day cos i drink alot. hope gynae can give me mc to sleep at home for 2 weeks, but fat hope only.

those mtbs who attended the antenatal class at TMC, the nurse mentioned that bathing newborn must used sterilised cotton balls for eyes n mouth. r u gals going to follow tis strictly or jus used normal cotton balls??? if yes, where can get reasonably price sterilsed cotton balls huh??
 
vone,
Thanks for updating tingting's good news!

tingting,
Congratulations! Little Zephan has a good weight & nice name!
happy.gif


Emmie,
Totally agree that GEH's carpark & Lift are Terrible, terribly congested! can't someone improve the system??? :p

skippy,
me too, me too.. went customer site this morning.. come back office, my back & legs were aching! Last night, i even pee 3-4 time!coz drank my mum's birdnest before goin' to sleep..
proud.gif
 
Hi timie,Lib,maltbibi,wendyg & tingting,

Congrats!!! U all hv finally given birth! Guess it will be chemistry & my turn next 12 Aug!

Unfortunately, I'm down with flu & hv been on mc since Monday! Hope I can recover b4 i give birth...

Getting nervous & scared now...
 
Hi all,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Been crying since last night
sad.gif
Didn't go for the scan today. Schedule it for tomorrow instead. Gynae said he will go thru the results with me on Fri. *sigh*

Hi Nicole,
Thnks for sharing. My baby is 1.5kg at 32 week, 1.9kg at 34.5 week and 2.2kg at 36 week. My gynae also told me as long as it's above 2 kg, everything shld be ok. I was still quite optimistic abt it till he asked me to go TMC immediately yesterday. He refuses to elaborate further, just said will review results and let me know. I didn't know that small baby has to go thru c-section. What I'm concerned of is, baby needs to be hospitalised for weeks and be put on tubes
sad.gif
That will certainly break my heart. My hubby keeps saying that I am not taking good care of myself and the baby. I am so scared he will blame me if something were to happen to the baby.

Did everything turn out ok for your baby eventually after the scan???
 
Hi Cookies,

My instructor for the antenatal class was Mrs Wong. She taught us to use cotton balls dipped in cool, boiled water. No need to buy sterilized cotton balls. Normal cotton ball soak in just boiled (but cooled down already) water can already. Mostimportantly is that the cotton balls must be new, and use a fresh one for each eye.

Hi TingTing,
Congrats!!

Applejuz, Miso, Ixwong, tulip,
are you gals nervous/excitied? Soon it will be our turn! me scared leh...don't like the feeling of not knowing when its going to happen hee hee have you gals finished packing your hospital bag already? What would you do if you were outside? would you still go home to take a shower (last clean shower in a long time if you are going to follow confinement practices
happy.gif
and get your hospital bag or will you go to the hospital directly?
 
Emmie,

What a coincidence! You are delivering in GEH too? Yah, I agree with you. The lifts are horrible. Always so slow. They should really do something about it.

Hey. Don't worry about the lack of movement. Sometimes, I also forgot if the bb move at all for that hour. Slowly, after a while, I know my bb is the kind who is very active in the evening, I just make sure she moves in the evening/ at night. if not, I thnk i will call my gynae.

Have you done your pre admission? My hb's colleague who delivered there told me to do pre admission first cos the time taken to do admission can be pretty long. Imagine if you are having contractions.
kao_scared.gif


Usually, I kept myself occupied with thinking of my bb's Chinese name. I happened to come across a few websites that teaches parents how to count the strokes of the name. So, I just think of a name, then count the strokes and tally with the list. Quite tedious job. if you want, i can send the website to you. But, must warn you, it can be very demoralising when the names you like happened to be not so good. Then, it's a huge dilemma between a name you like and a name that is auspicious.

If i get really sick of thinking names, I just watch DVDs and do simple housework or surf net. Just subscibed to hollywoodclicks. Quite a convenient way to watch DVDs.

How about you? How do you keep yourself occupied?

Samantha,

According to the list that my gynae has given me, I am supposed to bring one set of vest, mittens, booties, shirts and wrapping blanket for the bb.
But, I saw that my aunt has a bb vest by Gleneagles. I think it's complimentary. But, will be bringing my own cos' want to dress up my bb for the homecoming.
kao_sticktongue.gif
 
ting ting ...

CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to hear your birth story soon ...

cmy should have popped yest oso right?

ladies ...

I oso rec the pre-admission form from MAH .. they mentioned that need to bring marriage cert for the registration of the baby ... but if I am not registering for the baby yet ... can dun bring one right? cos still need to find shifu to count name ler ...
 
gals,
yeah, i tried not to drink too much fluid esp after 10pm. but still, gotta wake up n pee....geez. besides peein is the slpin positions tt makes me perpetually do not hav a gd rest! sigh...

anissa,
why do u need to go tmc?
 
Hi Pinkroses,

I thought we are supposed to do pre-admission pretty early. I am now in my 34 week. Next week got gynae appt and i m supposed to go do pre-admission already. You mean you all haven't done yet?
 
hi mummytobe,
ya ya...very nervous, I'm 3rd from the list, & u r after me... maybe u'll go first.. hee hee....
I've packed my hospital bag oredi & now inside car. I think we could still go back to bath right?
saw many birth stories from other threads.. seems like from show --> birth still plenty of time.. :p
So I'll prob go home, bath & have a good meal first!
biggrin.gif

sometimes, I really hope to see some 'red' when i go toilet...a bit tired of waiting too...
kao_angry.gif


so far, u have any symtoms?
 
skippy ...

I have oso been waking up to pee more often these days ... and after waking up ... cant get to sleep very well ... sianzzzz ...
 
Congrats tingting!!!

pinkroses, can you post the website for the strokes of chinese names? Very interested in that leh. Cause not thinking of going to a professional. HB not very keen on that. So maybe I can count myself. Hehehe.
 
Congrats to Tingting! Do share your birth story soon....

Wah, I'm really getting anxious and impatient. Also worried about bb still front-facing me even though his head is down as I heard it would make the labour longer and more painful.
sad.gif
Hopefully gynae will give me good news when I see him this Sat.

Had a pretty uncomfortable time sitting in a 2-hr meeting this afternoon. Whole tummy like so tight....Many people commented that my tummy still v high so I dun think I'll pop this week, hopefully got good news after National Day.

I still have not received my pre-admin form from TMC but hospital bag is packed liao.
 
Eileenp,

agree with pinkroses the process is v tedious. End up I also cannot find a name that is "perfect" in all aspects (as we had something in mind liao) and have to compromise with 1 category in a non-auspicious count.
 
Hi Samantha!

I am not too sure if your pre admission is as same as mine. The nurse at my gynae's clinic just helped me to book my maternity room and passed me the booking slip and request for admission.

But, the admission procedures are more than that cos' when i showed my booking slip to the admission counter, i still have to take a queue no. and settle some formal registration procedures such as signing of contract, keying of personal info, mode of payment etc. All these take 10 mins.

According to my hb's colleague, she says tht if you have done all these procedures, next time when you are in labour, you can just show them the booking slip at the admission counter and they will straight away show you to your room. Don't have to wait.

She didn't do that last time and she got to wait for her hb to settle these procedures before she can be warded.
 
Congrats TingTing!
happy.gif


<font size="-1">
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTBs</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>PoP On</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Wt (kg) </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>3.155 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maltbibi</TD><TD>6th Aug</TD><TD>11th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lib</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD>29th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kylie Tan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>3rd Aug
new.gif
</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zephan</font></TD><TD>3.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendyg</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac Yong</font></TD><TD>3.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter</TD><TD>12th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Applejuz</TD><TD>18th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummytobe</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>musicgal</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carol_ng</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene_Ng</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edna</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>3rd Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snoopy73</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triniti</TD><TD>6th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>aidanee</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>christina</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilmare</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skippy10</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ameliaa</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>17th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkcitron</TD><TD>18th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH/MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>22th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coffeedrinker</TD><TD>23th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicnic</TD><TD>26th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>29th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>
 
ixwong,
Hmm... Will go check it out. Well, being an impatient person. Guess I will just choose something me and my hb like. Hehehe...

pinkroses,
Thanks for the web addy. My god. They are in Chinese language. Hahaha... I dunno how to read most of the words...
kao_laugh.gif
 
Gd morn all all MTBs,
Feeling so shiok &amp; refresh after a leave yesterday. Going for a checkup in the noon to see when I can pop my bb.
happy.gif


Think I miss out pinkroses in the list. Pls let me know if I miss out anyone. Here's the latest updates.
<font size="-1">
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTBs</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>PoP On</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Wt (kg) </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>3.155 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maltbibi</TD><TD>6th Aug</TD><TD>11th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lib</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD>29th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kylie Tan</font></TD><TD>2.475 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkroses</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>3rd Aug
new.gif
</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zephan</font></TD><TD>3.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendyg</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac Yong</font></TD><TD>3.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter</TD><TD>12th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Applejuz</TD><TD>18th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummytobe</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>musicgal</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carol (taurbear)</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene_Ng</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edna</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>3rd Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snoopy73</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triniti</TD><TD>6th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>aidanee</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>christina</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilmare</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skippy10</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ameliaa</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>17th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkcitron</TD><TD>18th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH/MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>22th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coffeedrinker</TD><TD>23th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicnic</TD><TD>26th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>29th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>
 
morning ladies,

pinkroses,
u r right abt the pre-admission procedure in GEH
happy.gif

me too. the procedure took abt 10 mins at the ctr. u'll have to pay a deposit if u confirm your room-type. For me, we didn't pay deposit coz may change from double to single bedded... still not decided yet. so when admit, then confirm loh.. :p

ixwong,
I'm oso seeing my gynae this sat.. really hope he could tell me bb is coming out..the best is to straight admit to hospital.. hee.. hee...
 
Hi Ting Ting,

Congrats on becoming a mommy! Your wait is finally over!

Hey ladies,

For those of you intending to BF, are u still going to buy a can of FM to standby? Now, still wondering if I shld get it cos scared no milk production. But then again, if there's FM on standby, afraid might easily succumb to using FM instead.
 
Hi Joyful,
Yap, I intend to TBF, at the moment not buying any FM first. I think hospital will give a sample right? so try out first (if really need), then decide whether brand is suitable or not.
Too many brands in the market until I blur also.
My colleague even told me to choose depending whether I wan my bb to be brainy /strong &amp; healthy /plump &amp; chubby.... seems like diff FM diff function... aiyo.. headache arhh...
crazy.gif
 
Good morning ladies!
happy.gif
I have been busy lately, now take a break to pop in to see the latest happening!! Just finish my Egg Muffine...burp.

Tingting!!
Congratssssss!!!!!!Take care and be a happy mommy!
kao_wink.gif


Wow, seems like one by one popping....very excited!!! Now i am in 36weeks and waking up to pee is more frequent and hardly get a good sleep each nite, keep positioning myself or wake up by my little baby girl movement. I also dream of labour, oh my god.....must be thinking too much or stress up during the day.
Have difficulties walking too much also, since baby head is down oreldi, and i feel abit "suan tong" whenever i walk a long distance, always feel like going toliet to pee
lol.gif
 
Hi pinkroses and applejuz...
yalor... despite there being so many lifts, it's really slow... and you definitely see kiasu singaporeans at play... stand right in front of the lifts or rush in before the pple inside comes out.

I have done my pre-admission and paid my deposit... but i heard that there's some promotions with Citibank card holders... Hope hubby can still use the credit card to settle the rest... can earn points! :p

how I keep myself occupied... surf the net, chat with colleagues (but rarely cos they busy with work, not like me idle at home), play computer games, read, or do simple housework as well... hardly watch tv cos nothing interesting on... too lazy to watch dvd...cos got to keep pausing to go toilet. haha.... :D

kind of regret starting my maternity leave so early... everyday i have pple asking so have you popped?

Thanks for the site, pinkroses. Would go check it out later...

Samantha

I actually asked the clerks at the pre-admission. They told me Gleneagles does not provide any goodie bags, ie no clothes or receivign blanket. The goodie bags comes from the milk powder company sponsoring for that month.
 
reenie,
same here.... keep wakin up to pee and keep positionin myself or wake up by my little baby... i dreamt of the moment after labor where the nurse carry the bb to show me... ;p haha.... think we think too much liao....

u still workin now? when u intend to take ML?
 
Skippy,
at least u dreamt of carrying the baby, mine was dreaming of the contraction and actual labour!
crazy.gif

me still working leh, i am not taking ML until given birth, guess that's the policy. But i may be clearing off my leave balance since my contract coming to an end soon, i cannot bring forward the leave to next year.
ARe u able to concentrate on work? me have been feeling super tired by evening time, everyday dragging myself to go home, bathe, eat and sleep.....no mood to watch TV.
 
Hi Applejuz,
Me also always peering at my pantyliner, hoping to see a show hee hee, also tired of waiting liao, want to see my baby gal soon!
happy.gif
but i saw my gynae last week, she said don't think will be that early, cause baby not engaged yet, still floating around enjoying herself haha she said even if early, will be by a few days only. Let's see what she says tomorrow when i see her..


Hi Joyful,
I intend to TBF...at the moment not buying any FM first cause I think hospital will give a sample to try out first (if really need), then decide whether brand is suitable or not. So many brands in the market, see until confused liao..I also got a free sample from Friso, so that one also standby first hehe but actually i'm more pro-Similac cause my SIL and friend have been using Similac and raving about it as compared to other brands, so...
 
reenie ...

me too ... everyday after work only STONE ... when hubby tok to me i just nod my head or shake my head only ...

told my boss that i will be taking 1 week leave before my EDD ... unless i pop earlier lar ... think by then i will be too excited and restless to work oso ...
 
Hi Ixwong, Applejuz,
btw, how many nursing bras and night gowns did you pack? Do we need to bring bathing towel or not?
 
Hi Emmie,
Yah.. there's promo for citibank holders... but more for single bedded... double not much diff in price.
can chk out this website: http://www.gleneagles.com.sg/citibank_pkg_ghl.jsp
so u booked single/double bedded?

Hi mummytobe,
Mine oso not engaged yet from last sat's visit...but ytd &amp; today,
I feel bb kick less leh... heard tt when less movement means engaged liao... or am I too sensitive.. :p

I've packed 2 nursing bras &amp; 2 pyjamus. I only brought face-towel for wiping hands/face.. dun think I'll bath at the hospital..
happy.gif
 
reenie &amp; seabreeze,
haha....worst for me.... im not a mornin person n now esplly preggie need more rest, i really like draggin myself hard up to work...3-4 times of alarms to wake me up! haha... everydae hopin is time to knock off n go hm early to bed...when hubby pick me up from work, my reaction is exactly like wat u said... nod nod... yes yes... no no... but when reach hm after a cool shower, i feel better... eventho im very tired, but usually i drag myself till 11 plus then slp... gotta spend some times wit hubby, hav some communication...and also play wit my puppies... otherwise, they will feel neglected.... ;p haha....

oh yeah, my hubby told me tt he dreamt of me givin birth! think he also think too much liao.

btw, ask u galz, will u all worry dunno how's bb doin/growin inside... dunno whether some position will hurts bb ie. bend down, slp on back...etc... im a KS mother...think my mind keep thinkin whether sometimez i will accidentally hurt bb's legs/arms/body....etc.. silly right? aiyah.... backache again..... sigh.....
 
Hi Applejuz,

hehe me same as you, packed 2 nightgowns 2 nursing bras only, and brought face-towel for wiping. I also brought wet wipes for the body just in case. I also don't think i will bathe at the hospital..just asking for hubby's sake, cause if he stays over, he needs to bathe mah hehe dont think he can towel himself dry with my face towel kekeke
 
Seabreeze,
me too! sometimes so lazy to open mouth and talk much, even to my parents at home, but they totally understand...and i hope weekends come soon! Me too, my EDD is around 29th Aug, i plan to take one week before....around 22 -26 Aug
happy.gif


Skippy,
its so sweet of your hubby to fetch you home
happy.gif
i'm sure he is as excited as you about the baby! that's why he dream... my hubby did dreamt once, he says baby looks like me! hahaahahah...
regarding position, i am not so worry, cos' baby is well protect by the waterbag. Of course, there is certain position which you might find yourself uncomfortable or the baby will react, like lying flat without propping up a pillow. For me, i try to sleep sideways...either right or left. When i sit, i try to give more space for her to move, if possible, try not to bend down or crouch so much. I normally sit quite straight up.
 
skippy, u hv puppies?? how many, wat breed are they??
i've a golden at home too... still thinking whether wan to get fren to take care of her for e 1st few wks when bb arrives.
r u making any special arrangement for yr dogs??
 
reenie,
haha.... ur hubby so cute.... he can foresee bb looks like u! coolz man! its pourin here.... sianz.... how i wish im at home couchin potatoes...
 


mummytobe,
My hospital bag is full to the brim as I packed quite a few things: 2 nightgowns, 2 nursing bras, face towels (not bathing there), cardigan, wet wipes, tissues, socks, snacks &amp; sweater for hubby, coins for vending machine, disposable panties, sanitary pads, a BF dress for going home and toiletries. Will also be bringing my BF pillow and tummy binder in case I need (in event of c-section *touch wood*). KS, right?
 

Back
Top