hi passing guest,
OH I See!!! haha.. miss out the picture cos my browser is doesnt' d/l pict hehe...
She'll wake up at 8+pm cos quite impossible to keep down the noise, light level till similar to night time as that period is 'prime time'
We visit her abt 8+ and will watch TV, chit-chat with hubby's family so quite rowdy in the living room lar. Anyway it's diff if we can only visit her so late.
Weekend I'll try to let her sleep earlier abt 9.30 -10pm.
OH I See!!! haha.. miss out the picture cos my browser is doesnt' d/l pict hehe...
She'll wake up at 8+pm cos quite impossible to keep down the noise, light level till similar to night time as that period is 'prime time'
We visit her abt 8+ and will watch TV, chit-chat with hubby's family so quite rowdy in the living room lar. Anyway it's diff if we can only visit her so late.
Weekend I'll try to let her sleep earlier abt 9.30 -10pm.