hi tingting,
glad to hear that Zephan's getting better.
Mummies, let me share some pictures of our recent holiday in NZ north island. This is part 1 of the pictures.
This is me sleeping like a baby. Hey! I am a baby!
This is me taking care of daddy.
Mummy, must we go to the aquarium?? *yawn*
It's a sunny but cold day. But I am warmly snuggled with mummy.
Let me introduce the lunch specials.
This is me feeling satisfied after my tim sum feast! Yummy!
I am a model posing at the Auckland Skytower. Ain't I cute?
This is mummy and me in front of the civic theatre in Auckland.
I'm all ready to be fed! Where's the food?
Let me check out the bed first!
Mummy and I posing in front of Lake Rotorua.
The helicopter was so loud! I didn't like it!
Mummy, I'm glad to be back on solid ground!