(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Hi tomatoes,

I got an infection and some how affected my baby. BTW, it might be due to my low placenta.

I went for checkup on Monday and was happy that we can see the baby swiiming around. We even got to know the gender !! :>

Hi Ann...

So excited for u....

How many weeks are you in now?? How many weeks will we know their gender??

Hi Wynnie
Glad you are not have UTI. I heard that it is common for us to have UTI, we must be extra careful.

Hi Ann

Also happy to know that your bb is doing well. You mean you know your bb gender oredi? Tell us leh
happy.gif

Hi bubbleling

Our tummy is getting bigger day by day. Did you take photos of the process? I am thinking of taking photo from week 12 onwards mth by mth. Hee!
happy.gif

Juz saw my bb last wed who has changed position again.

hi tomatoes..i always wanted to take pics but always too lazy to do so...mayb i shld do that once i reach my 2nd tri ...
happy.gif

tms goin to the gynae for blood test...*Scared*

Hi ladies

Long time no chat. was so busy with work last week.

How are you gals getting along?

Ann

You already know the gender of your bb huh? can tell us?
happy.gif
went for NT scan yesterday, can see bb's structure clearly but dr said still too early to detect gender leh.

yooohoo ladies

juz went for my checkup yday ...EDD change to 25/07 hmmm bb at 47mm
happy.gif
goin to take my triple blood test next mth ..sob sob...yday juz taken blood test next mth gona take again ....

so how r u ladies & bb?

bubbleling

I am still hit by ms occasionally esp when I am hungry...my stomach will start to churn n then toilet is next. me in wk 13 gng to 2nd trimester soon, bb is now 72.2 mm liao...feeling kinda of relief but still got to be careful. was reading about incompetent cervix from babycenter website yesterday evening. It's rare but my friend's sis experienced it.

hi bubbleling

I am now in my week 12 and my EDD is 25/07 too. Will be seeing my gynae this Wed....hoping everything will be normal..

BTW how many weeks will we know our bb gender???kinda of excited to know then can start searching for names...hehe

Hi Ladies,

It's been some time since I last posted. How's everyone? Most of us reaching the end of 1st trimester soon. =) I can't wait... my MS has gotten worse over the last 2 wks... I really hope it's gg to tone down soon.

Went to see my gynae yesterday. Baby is now 11+ wks and abt 50mm in length. Was moving abt non-stop yesterday so gynae cldn't get a good picture. =p ... Sure hope baby is not gg to be hyper-active.

Btw... shall we start consolidating a list with our EDDs and hospital which we are delivering at? =)

lkf..
then u take care....2nd tri mayb ur MS will go away ...now i dare not read too much ....cos add pressure for myself...
sad.gif

love,
dun worry ..u will b fine? taken ur blood test already? normally i heard if the bb is cooperative then shld b able to knw gender during week 16
happy.gif
so i hope my next appt i will knw... a special surprise for CNY hehehe

Hi bubbleling.

Sure excited about all these...I think I will take my blood test in week 16...

Is it true that we will go for our checkup once every month once we reach 12 weeks??? Currently I am see my gynae every 2 weeks...

Hopefully I can know my bb gender soon.......

bubbleing how many weeks r u now??

Hi bubbleling & Love

My EDD is the same as yours
happy.gif
Will be seeing my gyne tomorrow. Yesterday just went for some antenatal blood and urine test to check like sugar level and other things.

I still have indigestion after meals and burp alot. The worst feeling is after every food, there will be a funny taste in the mouth. Really hate it. So now, trying my best to avoid food with msg.

Btw, I went to buy 2 books on Pregnancy and confinement receipes. Now on a weeks leave and thinking of trying them out to pass time.

Hi lkf

Take good care of yourself. The ms will surely go away slowly.

Love..
ya rite now im goin for my appt once every mth...last time was abt 2-3 weeks once..im supposed to b in my week 13 this week but then after my last appt last sat my scan show that im 12 weeks this week so kind of confused also ...i also excited to knw my bb gender hehee...hopefuly bb is cooperative enuff for my next appt
happy.gif

tomatoes,
i juz had my antenatal blood test last sat ..next appt will b my triple blood test

Hi bubbleling and tomatoes..

I haven got any blood test yet...my gynea told me will do it togetehr when the bb is bigger....he said dun wanna let mummy go through the blood test twice since now if test will be testing on the mummy only...

hi bleuz

tat's a gd suggestion. To start the ball rolling
i've done up this amateur-looking list. paiseh i dunno how to do up the table leh...:p

MTBs EDD Hospital
bleuz
lkf 15/7 KKH

The rest, please add on
happy.gif
alot of you have the same EDD leh.

hi gals

thanks for your concern. my ms is indeed getting better but like tomatoes i hv indigestion after meals so small meals are still the best for me at the moment...come this thurs i will be in wk 14 liao...ms ms pls go away...kekeke

bubbleling

i'm gng for my triple blood test on 17 Jan. wat u said is true, we got to stay happy n dun stress ourselves too much then we will get happy bbs. i went to read up only after my friend shared her sis' encounter with a grp of us. she didn't noe me preggie lah.

Love

Me too gng to see my gynae once a mth but this mth i need to go for 2 additional appts for my NT Scan and triple blood test. really looking fwd to my detail scan in Feb, then can tell bb's gender. kinda excited after the NT scan cos can see bb moving fingers. my hb saw the bb sucking his hand but i couldn't see anything.

Hi Ikf and Love,

Mine should be a boy. Me now in my 13th week. Think usually would only know the gender in week 16 or 20 but I manage to catch a glimpse of what we think is a boy as my gynae just got his machine changed a couple of months back so resolution good enough to see. :>

I have now reached 3 months but on and off still vomit though not as serious as previously. Any one have the same experience as me?

Hello hello..

Just went for my down syndrome test both scan & blood test yesterday. BB is now 12.5wks.. & is 64mm now. From the scan, i am classify under low risk.. so now waiting for the blood test result which should be out 2molo or thur for conclusion.
happy.gif
now from the scan, can see little fingers & toes... but cant see the gender ley. I dun think so fast can koe the gender one... coz bb is still developing

Hi lkf,

I've added on mine as well (me also duno how to do it up nicely..hehehe):

MTB EDD Hospital

lkf 15-Jul KKH
bleuz 29-Jul KKH/TMC

All other MTB's, please add on as well so we can have a list. =)

I'd not be gg for the triple test as hubby and I won't be terminating the pregnancy even if the screening test shows that risks are higher than normal. So gynae says no need to add unnecessary stress onto us and advised us against test.

MTB EDD Hospital

lkf 15-Jul KKH
bleuz 29-Jul KKH/TMC
meowchan 26-Jul KKH
love 25-Jul Eastshore
tomatoes-26 Jul Gleneagles

Just went for another scan today and bb is already 6.58cm. My gyne asked me to see him in 1 month time and also to do the triple test. My antenatal blood test are all in the normal range. Phew! Today, he also start me off with alot of vitamins. I really got phobia of those vit as most of them are difficult to swallow.

I told him that I still have indigestion (food always stuck in my chest area) and he explained to me that it is due to the acid produced during pregnancy that causes the indigestion.

Hi ladies,

My EDD: 17 Jul at TMC

Am currently waiting for my next visit next week to do all my blood tests at one go. hope everything is ok. how is everyone's ms? Mine seemed to have subsided at the beginning of 13 week. now, just occasionally feel sick at night. thank goodness... Time to go buy some maternity tops for the new year. Any good recommendations?
happy.gif

Hi gals...

went for my checkup last nite....can see my baby legs kicking....now my gynae told me my EDD is 30th July....pushed back 5 days...

I willgo for my blood test in a month time and was told to have my breakfast before taking the test...hope I answer your question Tuffy...

I was still hoping that my bb will be born in mid July cos my birthday is in mid July...

Hi gals....

I have made some admentment...

lkf 15-Jul KKH
bleuz 29-Jul KKH/TMC
meowchan 26-Jul KKH
love 30-Jul Eastshore

tuffy

the nurse didn't ask me to fast leh. my blood test this coming Mon is wat the KKH term as maternal serum screening. I think i will ask my doctor abt the triple blood test. now getting a bit confused over the blood test.

Hi Tuffy

If you are looking for maternity clothes, I would recommend you to go Mphosis. Their range nowadays are mostly empire cut. Some of them can wear for inital stage and some of them can wear till full term. I bought 5 pieces from there liao.. can save wear for CNY also.

Really happy that Mphosis is having this range cos we dun need to pay for maternity clothes prices and yet can wear their clothes during pregnancy.

I went to SWELL boutique (featured in Zoe's bb show) yesterday and OMG, the tops there are mostly $89 and there dresses would cost about $129. You can get the same cutting at Mphosis for $55 for a dress.

hi Tomatoes,
which Mphosis did you go to? i went to the one at Raffles place and i thot the dress and tops were too sexy for me and for work.

Hi cherry

I went to the one at Ngee Ann City. I will be matching the tops and dresses with a cardigan or a jacket.

I also went to look at the mphosis at Raffles city - couldn't find anything suitable. Mabbe din look hard enuf.
sad.gif

Hi Tuffy

I also went to Raffles city b4, the range there not very good. I find the Ngee Ann is still the best.

Btw, Pepperplus also have some tops with sleeve that can be worn full term. Do take a look also. The design is such that the front side is longer than the rear. Heard from salesgirl that alot of preggie ladies buy those design. My friend also bought 1 design in 3 colors.

Hi Tuffy

There's one outlet at Wisma B1 near to Samuel & Kevin shop and the other 1 at Tiong Bahru Plaza. I heard that Pasir Ris also have.

Hi, mine as follows:

lkf 15-Jul KKH
bleuz 29-Jul KKH/TMC
meowchan 26-Jul KKH
love 30-Jul Eastshore
annmelody - 23 Jul Mount E

hi ladies...

lkf 15-Jul KKH
bleuz 29-Jul KKH/TMC
meowchan 26-Jul KKH
love 30-Jul Eastshore
annmelody - 23 Jul Mount E
bubbleling - 25 Jul TMC

happy.gif

Hi, ladies! Hope u don't mind me creating a table with yr info. First time trying out this table function
lame.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>lkf </TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>KKH/TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>meowchan</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>Eastshore </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoesl </TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>Mount E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi, tomatoes, oops, just realised I didn't spell yr name properly, sorry!
blush.gif

Here's the amended table arranged according to date:

<table border=1><tr><td>lkf </TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>Mount E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>meowchan</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz </TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>KKH/TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>love </TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>Eastshore </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Yoshi,

Thanks for doing up the table.. hehehe...
How did you do that? Can teach me? =)

Hi All,

My morning sickness doesn't seem to be getting any better.. argh... infact, it seems to be getting slightly worse... Hopefully, it'll trail off by end of this week.

Hi gals...

hows every one?? and the little ones?? Me having this bad headache since yest...took MC today to rest at home....got slight cough n flu too....so tired...

poor love, hope u rest well &amp; feel better!

tomatoes, bleuz, u r welcome! me very "8" here, u all never scold me I very happy liao, hehe...

bleuz, I learnt to do the table from HELP above :0)

1. create excel table, select range &amp; copy
2. here, type \table {} Don't leave gap between "\table" and "{}"
3. paste copied range inside {}

Hope this is not confusing...

Hi bleuz

Me too, my indigestion is still here. Still doesn't go away. I think I may have to bear with it for the rest of the pregnancy.

Hi Love

Take good care of yourself. Drink more fluid also.

Hi Gals

I will be starting work tomorrow after my 8 days of block leave. Looking forward but yet also feel like staying home. Anyway I dun think I can be a SAHM as I felt really bored when I am alone at home. Maybe having a bb will be different liao cos our bb will occupy most of our time.

Have you all bought you CNY clothings... Actually, after my 8 days of shopping research (hee!hee!), I noticed that the clothing trend now is more to roomy tops for preggie ladies. Topsops, Mphosis, Mango, PepperPlus are all having trend like these... So at least we dun have to burn a hole in our pockets to go maternity shops. But of cos, for maternity bottoms, we definitely have to go back to maternity shops.

Btw, when should we book our antenatal classes at our respective hospital huh? Is it free or do we have to pay?

Hi gals...

Thanks for all ur concern.....I am feeling better now after sleeping for the whole day...

Can i check wif you gals......actually r we expecting for 9 mths or 10 mths har??? Quite puzzled...

Hi gals

Asking about antenatal class juz now, I juz booked with TMC for that popular Mrs Wong's class. I will start my session in 19 Mar. Though I will be delivering at Gleneagles, but I think Mrs Wong's classes are still the best compare to the others ;p

No choice, her classes are very popular and better to be kiasu to book earlier.

Hi Tomatoes,

I've signed up with TMC as well for their antenatal classes. Didn't know that it was popular though. Any idea why Mrs Wong is good?

Hello ladies,

Am wondering if there is any chinese herbs we must avoid... did any of your gynaes said anything about this?

Hi Bluez

I have watched her appearance in Wong Li Lin's bb show. Oh boy, she was really skillful in taking care of the bb. Besides this, I also heard alot of good comments about her...
happy.gif
And also all the other trainers in TMC (parent craft) are taught by Mrs Wong too.

Btw, which slot did you booked for?
happy.gif

Back