(2005/04) Apr/May/June 2005 MTB

Shadow,

I'm like you when I'm young lei. Having ulcers almost every 2 mths. I have a remedy for it. Lots and lots of water! And also, there's this supplement which totally cure me. You wanna try?

Angel,

I do drink a lot of water. I guess the prb with me is not due to heatiness ... I normally get ulcers when I accidentally knock my toothbrush agst my gum when I brush, if not I accidentally bite myself ... now will be more prone cos hayden likes to knock his head agst my lips.

Anyone saw the pandan cake that I brought to the beach on Sat? I thought I left it on one of the mat, dunno why it MIA.
Only realized that I didnt offer it to everyone after I went home.

<font color="ff6000">Shadow,</font>
I was also having one huge ulcer on Sat. Its still there now. Super duper painful and I am feeling very pek chek.

<font color="0000ff">twinklets,</font>
Thanks for the pics!

Keane woke up at 3pm yesterday for his lunch. But he doesnt have much appetite recently. Dunno why.
Dun wanna drink milk, dun wanna take solid food.

Ashley also likes to watch Barney ah? Thats Keanes fave. Everyday must watch.

<font color="ff0000">Meow,</font>
I send some photos to u...

<font color="0000ff">Sweatcorn,</font>
It was Thyler's ball... Keke.. Earlier on there was a group beside us who had ball, Zavier kept wanting to go over to take.

<font color="ff6000">tigger,</font>
now then u remember your pandan cake. We almost left without the cake so I took it.. My bro and I ate a slice each then later in the night realised abt it was mouldy! Luckily our gastric strong enough. Haha!

<font color="ff6000">zyp,</font>
What mouldy? Gosh, lucky didnt feed the toddlers. If not all the mummies will kill me. Must complain to the bakery liao, I bought that on Fri nite, so fast turned mouldy.
sad.gif

mummies,

nice meeting all of u and your cute toddlers on saturday.... very happy to see all the once crawling little babies now become walking, jumping, running toddlers
happy.gif
Sorry din really interact much with u all ... we were there quite early and by the time u all arrived, we were almost ready to go cos gotta bring my girlgirl back to rest..
happy.gif

wish samuel could join all the rest in the water sprout... but my hb din wanna go and change liao cos wanna go off soon...
sad.gif

let's have more gatherings and outings!!! I think Samuel will really love to play with all the gorgors, didis and meimeis...
happy.gif

505794.jpg

Joelle... sleeping in the foodcourt oblivious to the fun that Samuel gorgor and all the other gorgor, jiejies having outside...

505795.jpg

wen...

i agreed with twinklets... your thyler looks like a little sunny beach hunk!
happy.gif

twinklet... can send me samuel's photo u took? thanx
happy.gif

serrich,

nice surprise meeting u at GUG yesterday, sherilyn is so sweet...
happy.gif

tigger,

dunno why i cant seems to see the posting on your blog anymore....
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">poohy,</font>
I just asked SC to checked my blog, can still see the postings. Strange. What did you see?

tigger..

hmm i can see everything except the articles.. hmm maybe something wrong with my IE... will check with my other pc later
happy.gif

Hi gals,
WOW..the sentosa trip looks so super duper fun..how i wish i can bring Ryan there...i bet he will sure enjoy himself with so many frens ard...
anyway,brought Ryan for his chicken pox jab on sat..if not..dunno when i will hve time to bring him for jab..he is oso vv tired on sat..KO at 8plus...
happy.gif

crystalmum,
u are not alone..Ryan oso afraid of the sand leh..tt time we brought him to sentosa..he refused to walk on the sand

crystalmum, forgetmenot,

dunno whether samuel is afraid of the sand or not cos never bring him.... but i am afraid hehee... i am very scared of mess etc... so dun dare to bring samuel to the sand scared later he make a mess and dirty everything ... but i know its good to let him play ..remember last time teacher april did encourage it...

re: enrichment at Pat's Schoolhouse

mummies,

i am interested in bringing samuel for a trial at Pat's schoolhouse's enrichment. Their weekly enrichment is similar concept to JG playclub or GUG. The course fee is abt $310 for a 10 week term. So wonder if any of u interested, maybe we all can go together
happy.gif
Will call them tomorrow to check out the trial...

if u all looking for a half day or full day cc, or daily playgroup at pats' ... maybe the weekly programme will be a good transition to prepare for that
happy.gif

The sentosa outing is so fun. Too bad i miss it. Hopefully can join the next gathering.

poohy,
Which branch of Pats? Keep us inform ok? Tks!

Wow! All your babies had so much fun! I think Lisa will be afraid of sand if we went... anyway, the whole family was sick last week (me, hubby and Lisa). Lisa got it worst, she had fever for 4 days, finally better today.

<font color="ff6000">tigger,</font>
I think cos whole day's heat produced the condensation on the plastic made the cake wet so it turned mouldy.

<font color="aa00aa">forgetmenot,</font>
Popping soon?

So when's the next outdoor gathering? :p

yo! missed the sentosa outing. reached home after 5pm... boo hoo.. Looks like the tods had a lot of fun leh..

Carla:
Justyn's infant care ctr do not provide transport leh. You can choose to leave your gal there full time.

Poohy,
which Pats schoolhouse are you keen with? My BIL's kids were from Pats, the one next to KKH. Think ok lar.. ultimately, it depends on what do you wanna achueve out from childcare or tod ctr. I wanted Justyn to be trained independently as well as hands on learning session rather than play. play, play.

Tigger, u preggie?

Hello mommies...
Haven log on to forum for a few days leow..

<font color="aa00aa">Eve,</font>
I really peifu u so fast can post the pics in ur blog and also update the mommies here wf ur collage.. Impressive!! Tat nite i went home d/l the pics, send some photos to Peg, wanted to work on the collages and update Sheri's blog.. But was too tired... Then whole Sun burned out.. Yest on MC suffering from back pains from Sheri's flying kicks... Haiz.. Tonite i must be hardworking leow..

Monthly gathering is a good idea! But all outdoors?? Then must organise on Sat ley.. So tat Sun can rest enuf.. Hahaha... So where shall we go for our next gathering?? Botanic Garden? Kekeke..

<font color="0077aa">Hoho,</font>
Great to see u at Sentosa!! Didnt really catch up wf u tat day cos too busy taking pics for Sheri.. Next time u must let Phoebe go to the pool wf the rest of the tods mah.. It was really fun to see all the daddies wf the tods in the little play pool.

<font color="0000ff">SC/Shane,</font>
Aiyoh Sheri sitting btwn ur tods make her looks so small ley... See K &amp; E's cheeks and body so chubby one.. S is like a mini lotus btwn the 2 adult lotus lor..

<font color="119911">blurmom,</font>
Sheri also scared of the sand and waters at first.. She was clinging on to daddy in the little pool.. After she warmed up leow.. She can walk ard abit and play wf the tods..

She was also very scared to go to the sea initially but she saw Ashley enjoying herself in the waters wf her daddy, she also wanted me to go deeper into the waters ley.. Keep pointing to Ash telling me to bring her closer. Hahaha..

<font color="ff6000">Poohy,</font>
Yah so surprise to see u at GUG on Sun am. Did Samuel enjoy himself during the trial??

re: sentosa outing
wah!!! all of you had so much fun!!! the photos speaks volumes!!

i feel like a lousy mum.... cheryl has yet to attend even 1 trial class of anything!! there is a lot of catching up for me to do...

zyp,

Thyler also like Zavier.. Loves to take people's ball. The last time went to the zoo, saw a ball on stage for the animal show for the sea lion to biao yan. the whole show he keep nagging to me " take ball" So now i go out must bring ball.

twinklets,

I really like the collage you have done. very nice.
happy.gif

Poohy,

ya I realised you left very early. But you were there the earliest too and samuel totally warmed up liao by the time i got there. Btw, you have the friends of zoo card? I just applied and now waiting for them to send me the card.

Buddy,

ya lor.. you never go.. I miss you leh
happy.gif
kekek

Re; photos.

I did not take many photos at sentosa due to thyler being too 'active'. If any mummies did manage to take a glimpse of him can send to me at [email protected] pretty pretty please!! TIA!

<font color="0000ff">Tigger,</font>
So u confirm preggie or nt?? Nt ready to announce yet har?

<font color="ff6000">Krazy,</font>
Dun feel bad abt it.. U have such a busy and tight schedule mah... Come join in the fun when we have our future outings/gatherings..

<font color="0077aa">Wen,</font>
Okie, i go home and check.. Will send u Thyler's photo if i did capture him in my shots!!

<font color="0000ff">serrich,</font>
I dunno what gives you gals the idea that I am preggie leh. I am NOT lah...though I really wish I am lor...kekeke

Tigger,
some1 see ur tummy at the beach??
crazy.gif

How's ur preparation? pack ur things yet? Btw my 9 yang zeng jing book say better pack some heinz prune juice along for the child to prevent constipation. Perhaps u wanna follow also.

Serene,
now me like gog to fall sick liao ler leh.. See lar.. everytime keng mc.. now really like gog to be sick, then paisay to take mc.. wat a ku ming life i have..
sad.gif

Ya lor, tat day swimming in the water is so fun hor? U kept asking Sheri &amp; she kept nodding.. aiyoh.. so cute lor.. At the same time, i also gotta kept an eye on u also..
lol.gif

Hope next trip we go there, she's ready to dip in the water..
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Monthly Gathering</font> .. ahh.. cannot be all outdoor leh.. will be v xiong for us.. cos we every wkend go out ..
lame.gif
sometimes indoor better lar.. can chuan chuan qi for me..
Tigger did mentioned to me some lantern celebration for Oct month .. maybe we can think something out of it..............

Wen,
no problem.. i send the pics to u
happy.gif

Glad u like the collage.. hee..
Btw same like Poohy, I strongly feel Thyler is the most suitable 1 for The Beach Hunk title.. he's so tanned &amp; 'manly'!!

Poohy,
ur gal is soooooooooooooooooo chubby &amp; adorable!My fingers get itchy when i see u post this pic. She looks like a pooh bear to me.
crazy.gif

Btw, u mention the Patsch trial rite? Pls let me know too. I'm interested!

Btw, will send u the pics to u soon.

Sc,
paisay, i was too tired yday nite liao, so din manage to email the pics.. will email u soon, but not tonite.. damn headache ah ..

RE: Lantern Festivals gathering
Sounds Great!!!

TSP,
My parents objected violently in leaving my girl full time at a childcare centre. I was thinking of leaving my girl at Bright Star who has a branch at Suntec. So that i can visit her during lunch time and easier for me to fetch her after work. But my parents objected. so no choice lor.

<font color="119911">Tigger,</font>
Dunno ley... Tsp asking mah so i just KPO lor..
kao_laugh.gif

<font color="ff6000">Eve,</font>
Aiyoh then u shld refrain from kenging MC mah. Yah, easier said than done hor?!
biggrin.gif
Okie lah.. Sayang u lah.. Don't fall sick ok!! Must take care.. Sherilyn blow u 1 kiss to make u feel better hor..
kao_kiss.gif

Most of the time i feel so sick in ofc.. wonder if its due to the poor ventilation or nt.. Always got one funni smell in ofc makes me so sick.. Arrrggghh...

<font color="aa00aa">Wen,</font>
I manage to find 2-3 pics wf Thyler.. Will email u 2nite hor.. Yest nite after updating Sheri's blog concuss leow..

<font color="ff0000">Lantern Festival Gathering:</font>
Great idea!! But most CCs having celebration on 30th Sept(Sat). Actual day is 6 Oct.. So where u all suggest we go for the gathering?? I think must meet in evening then more fun rite?? Shall we meet on 30Sept??
Chinese Garden?
Botanic Garden?

<font color="0000ff">twinklets,</font>
Oh, saw my tummy ah? So sad right? hahaha. I am used to it anyway, my colleagues always tease me.

I finally managed to book my accomodation yesterday. Many of the service apartments are fully booked. It's not the peak season but dunno why so difficult to find accomodation. As for packing...still a long way to go. One luggage is for Keane's stuff, full of diapers and stuff. Will bring some prune juice over, thanks for reminding.

<font color="ff6000">serrich,</font>
If I have good news, will sure share with you gals.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Next Gathering</font>
At Botanic gardens? Great cos never brought Keane there before. Will ne fun to see all the toddlers carrying lanterns.

eve,
its ok... take your time, i not in the hurry... u take care... i was on mc yday... very giddy... today still giddy leh... my GP says its my hormones... sigh... hv to tar han until dunno when...

tigger,
think u better dun bring the prune juice over... buy it from their supermarket better... u know how strict they are wif their rules over at the airport... scully bring over n kenna confiscated... no point right?? or u bring enuff to feed keane on the plane...

serrich,
aiyah sheri is the youngest among the 3 toddlers leh... size does not matter as long as the tods are healthy... san always tease me n shane... she say must be the air/food we had while we had our perth trip during our preggie days... tt's y k n e both so chubby... hahahahaha...

<font color="0000ff">Tigger,</font>
Hope to hear good news from u soon!
kao_wink.gif

<font color="ff6000">SC,</font>
Sheri very chubby at birth one.. Dunno y maybe my BM nt nutritional enuf for her due to my unhealthy diet. So i must make sure for #2 i take healthy food and have good balance diet lor..

U still giddy arh? Poor thing.. Gotto take good care.. If possible get enuf bedrest bah.. When i was suffering from severe MS, bedrest was the best option for me! I just lay on bed and sleep whole day.. Hopefully u will get better once u are over ur 1st trimester..

Eve,
Mc queen really fall sick this time ah? Just take MC lah. 1 day less or more, makes no difference lah. Yr boss already used to it liao. They also will not know when is real sick and when you keng. Shh... I will not tell yr boss 1. Rest assured! hahaha

Tigger,
so slim got tummy meh??? Sigh, mine also. Still so flabby now. HOW??? Real sad when see this. Think this will stay with me forever liao. Already 15+mth after birth still there.

For Heinz Prune juice, you can get it easily at the supermarkets and even big Pharmacy. Think cheaper cos' Heinz pdts made in Aussie. No problem wz bb food there 1 lah. Everywhere supermarket. Most impt thing to bring is Medicine and thermometer. Even if u forget diapers or FM also no problem. The FM i bring over not enuff on the last day in Perth and still rush to supermarket to buy 1 tin back.

Re: Lantern Festival
Hmm so excited. This year finally our toddlers can hold their own lantern wz music to walk around liao.

serrich,
no lah i think some bb r naturally petite one... anyway sheri is a gal, u wan her to be chubby chubby meh?? later next time cannot shed the bb fats then u'll worry leh...

yah still giddy... yday i slept almost the whole day but wake up feeling so tired n pek chek leh... so i decided to come work today anyway got lotsa work to clear too...

san,
kaeden cannot walk on his own yet... how to join all his frens to carry lantern?? sigh... he walk 2 steps then wanna sit down to crawl liao... sigh... sigh...

tigger,
i finally collected kaeden's passport last night... went there abt 6:45pm to collect... not much pple, wait the most 5 mins... so for those mummies who wanna make passport for your bb, go collect them btw 6:30-7:00pm... less waiting time...

SC,
There's still abt 1 month time. Still got chance ok? Even if he is not ready till then, you can hold him on 1 hand to walk while he hold his own lantern wz the other hand.

san, very tiring one u know... let's see if my hubby is up to it... cos i think he will be the one hold him most of the time... kekekeke...

SC,
u have the tricycle?
ask keaden to sit on it and the hand hold the lantern.. then u or hb can push him, is it the same??
happy.gif

Carla.. How muchie is BrightStar? HB works there.. so maybe can consider also... heehee.. Tg Pagar got any childcare centre?

Valmom,
what about learningvision?

my coll. just plced her son in brightstar, think full day about $600+.

hmm the age grp for this thread is not yet 18mths right? i curious why are some of you thinking of placing ur kids in childcare already?

there are a few factors to consider (to me lah):
- the kid can speak well (anything wrong in CC, they can tell us)
- toilet train??? easier if train before going to CC..
- immnue system.. hmm 2 me i think they are not ready yet.
just my thous
happy.gif

Tigger,
no lar, i din see ur tummy. Btw to me u no tummy lar. Was wondering any of our mummies saw ur tummy at beach or not lor.. but recalling bk.. SP aint in the beach.. hmm..

SC,
oh ya hor! better dun bring any heinz then. i nearly forgot. I rem my colic was being checked cos she brought Suan Mei to Oz..
crazy.gif

Hey u take care too as well.. 1st trim always like this.. v fast all thes tong ku will be over liao..
happy.gif

Serene / San,
hehe MC queen is here today.. me ok liao.. only some mild cough &amp; phlegm. Think i slept too late past few days , so yday really headache &amp; feel sick lor.

Thanks Sherilyn for the kiss!
happy.gif

Btw i agree.. office poor ventilation.. i feel i can feel more unwell when in air con room leh ..

btw.. errrhhh..u 3 hah.. can dun put my real name in posting or not..
507791.gif

Hoho,
ya i agreed ur points.
happy.gif

btw, my poor niece.. this year she started to get bullied by her 2 frens at CC..
sad.gif
She was being pinched by them. &amp; is hard pinch.. ALways a meek gal, she let them pinch .. &amp; she dun dare to voice up to the teacher. She only dare to tell her mum. Then due to this, she dun dare to go to school for few days. Sighs. We already told her must tell teacher or retaliate when such things happen again. But dunno she got listen to us or not. Of cos wat i mean 'retaliate' is when teacher really not aro, &amp; no1 is there to save her.
I'm not encouraging her to fight wif her frens. But i always believe in self-protection. U need to stand up for urself when no1 is there to save u. I dun like my kid always being 'sheltered', this may cause the kid to be meek &amp; dun dare to try this &amp; that &amp; worst is getting bullied all the rest of school days &amp; even worst working life.

At this young age, we must really expose our kids to all kinda stuffs. Of cos not those violent or raping stuffs lar. not yet.
Then we can explain to them this &amp; that, why can &amp; why cannot blah blah. Then when they older abit, understand more meanings &amp; can talk better, we re-enforce such cause &amp; effect to them again.
I think this is more impt.
Rather than steer clear/forbid them from that 'grey' area since birth lor.
I seriously feel what we are doing now, our upbringing ways will make an impact to our kid's personalities.

Anw just my tots also. hee.

hoho,

agreed with your view... that's why i hesitate and prob wont send samuel to any full day childcare etc.... He still cant speak very well to convey things to us... I wont let him go anyway without us around unless he can convey his feeling to us in the first place.. else I wont know if anyone bully him... and I dun want him to pick up bad traits this way... so i will want to send him for playgroups, enrichment etc that I am around ...

twinklet,

ya lor my girl vvvvv chubby! she is 7.2 kg at 3mth+. Everyone say she look very fat.. lol ... she's really a very good girl... can endure her gorgor's racket all day long without a fuss. Once samuel threw a plastic box in her direction (he loves to throw things at that time) and hit her right at her forehead ... she just cry 2 second and then stop liao... big bruise on her head... the more i talk abt her, the more i miss her... sigh go and look at her photo liao..
happy.gif

re: patsch

will update u all.. think the trial is abt $30++ ... i am looking at west area branches... the one at arena country club there... cos nearer to my house...

serrich,

samuel enjoys the GUG session..
happy.gif
But I still like the JG better... cos during the story telling time ... the teacher talk quite soft and the babies are crying and wandering all over the place... the story telling is not dramatic enough too to engage..
happy.gif
But I like the fact that they intro phonics... hmm think i will bring samuel to try Pat's ... they teaches letterland phonics over there...

twinklets,
ur thous very long hor.. heehee :p
anyway oso my thous
happy.gif

poohy,
RE:ur ger
OMG, 3mths, 7.2kg!!! faint!!
my ger now 18mths, don't knw gt 10kg bo.. really makes me wonder all the food go whre??!! must be flush down liao..
sad.gif

RE: Patsch
This was in my list as well!
Infact i am already in the waiting list but the timing was not very gd. If i rembr correctly, the timing are early morning. I think my miss piggy cannot make it. heehee
If u r org for the trial, pls include me.
happy.gif

I have sign up zoophonics. not bad for a start, cos my ger just cannot sit down, gt thorns on her bum.. running here n there.. faint
i would consider the fees as reasonable for a 'taste' of what playgrp is about. :p

RE: Letterland Phonics vs ZooPhonics
Erm, do u have any idea, what is the difference??

hoho,

hey your girl is like my boy... got thorn on the bum canot sit still kind. your girl is receptive to zoophonics ah?? hmm maybe i shd try it out too.. cos i wanna intro my boy to phonics even though I uses GD flashcards mainly for reading... i believe flashcards assist in activating right brain and pattern recognition for reading purpose while phonics will reinforce reading capability..

i dunno much abt phonics... so dunno the diff between zoo phonics or letterland.... i just heard jolly phonics is good... that's all..

my girl is indeed very heavyweight... i am very surprised myself. my boy is only 10+ kg now at 16.5 mth...

patsch's timing in early morning is great for me... i love to have classes in the morning... we all feel the most fresh.

poohy,
hahaha... maybe at their age now, the thorns super sticky to the bums!

Oh so my ger is still the oldest and smallest in size here.. haiz..

Hmm.. she just started zoophonics.. so i oso not sure she interested or not. BUT for sure, she is very interested in the puzzles, macaras in the classroom!!
If u ever look into the zoophonics thread, some of us find the phonics part is too short, at most 5mins, which the incharge explain that, kids of their age, attention span is short.
Well, shall c how it goes..
happy.gif

$275 for 3mths, affordable to test water.. hahha

oh god, so there is 1 more jolly phonics??!! which 1 is spore govrnment using in primary school ah...
crazy.gif

True that going to class/school in early morning is indeed better and fresher.
happy.gif

hoho : think in advance mah.. (KS!!!) coz ultimately gotta send la.. let them do "something" rather than just "idle" at home. But prob not going to send her so far lor.. shd be some place closer to home ;p

Poohy: WOW! Ur gal break record man!! I dun remember Valerie is 7kgs at 3 mths.. < 7kgs.. maybe ard 6.5kg bah...

<font color="ff0000">LATEST NEWS</font>

Forgetmenot has delivered her little princess ard 9pm+ !!!

Forgetmenot,

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby gal ...

Hi Ladies,

Haven't log in for 2 days and see so many postings. Couldn't finish updating myself but first must congratulate FORGETMENOT!!! Just met her last week or so and now she has delivered!
kao_biggrin.gif

Back