(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

Hi Joyce, gynae hasn't inform me of the EDD, but searched from web is 28 Feb 05.

Hi BaByVoN, I also din wear bra at home one. Feel better lor.

My next visit to gynae is next Mon PM.

hi everyone,

can i join in here too?

i should be in my 6-7 weeks now, but have no MS except for some diarrhoea, bloatedness and sore bbs ... wondering if this is normal ?? no MS...abit worried baby is not growing any more!
my appt with gynae is next monday - to see if can hear baby's heartbeat - really hope nothing wrong !

Hi Skinnyma & BabyVon, congrats & welcome!
happy.gif
The more the merrier!

Skinnyma, don't worry, I haven't had any ms so far, except for one day around Wk 6 when i took oily chwee kway! Should be ok! You're prob one of those lucky ones too!

wow, then you both must be handsome dad & beautiful mum!!

Sounds great! I second your idea..Then I shld be 5.1 weeks today...since when i go for my scan I am abt 4.4 weeks, right?

<font face="comic sans ms"><blink><u><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">~~Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!~~</font></font></u></blink>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="+2"><u><font color="0077aa">
113015.gif
February Babies</font></u>
</font>
113021.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Tiny.............EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">BabyVoN.............EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Joyce............................EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Java.............EDD ?/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000"><font color="ff6000">snowpooher............................EDD 28/02/05</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113022.gif
<font size="+2"><u><font color="0077aa">March Babies</font></u></font>
113023.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Seiko.............EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh.............EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">lbs............................EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Scarydoggie.............EDD ?/3/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></font>

113016.gif
113017.gif
113018.gif
113019.gif
113020.gif

<font face="comic sans ms">Let me design a nice table then... so exciting!!

<font color="119911">lbs</font>, no wor. Average looking only lah...</font>

hi tiny,

thanks for the re-assurance..looking forward to my gynae visit on monday.

hi girls,
usually when will our stomachs start to grow bigger - isit after 1st trimester?

hi joyce,'
can i be in the list too.. my EDD is 1st week of Mar but date not confirmed yet. thanks!

i went to the gynae yesterday for my third checkup. Saw tt my bb has grown quite a bit liao... now about 3.1 cm liao. Gynae said it's on track. So happy....
happy.gif

And my EDD has been pushed forward also... from 8th feb to 2nd feb liao.
Joyce, can add me to the list also? Think i am the first on the list now :p

Hi skinnyma, dun worry too much. I went to see the gynae when i was about 6th week based on my LMP. That time i also have no MS and gynae only saw a water bag.... i believe the gynae will be able to detect the heartbeat when u go see him/her another 2 wks later.

Hi Hi

Such coincidence, my EDD is also 27th Feb.. same as BabyVon!!! Thank goodness it's not a leap year next year....

I m so envious of those of you who can see the baby's heartbeat on the monitor. The doc could not see the embryo from abdominal scanning, so I had to turn over the other side to do v-scanning and so cannot see the monitor....

Can I ask u gers if any of you have had any blood tests yet? My doc hasn't ask me to do any test (I have visited him twice already), so I am wondering if it is the norm?

hi steamboat,

then your baby's bday is the same as mine - 2nd Feb! ha!

i c... guess i got to be more patient..thks!

Mmmm... Since last week, have some on and off spotting. Last week is kinda of brownish type, few stains after urine. Is it becos I walk too much?? My colleague said yes cos I was out shopping whole day for last Sat. Then it stopped. Yday saw a pinkish stain. Just to check, is this normal? Cos the first time I went to GP to check pregnancy, I did mention to him that I had some stain then stopped. He told me is normal.

Did gynae prescribe u all any vitamins to eat besides folic acid?
My gynae gave me 2wks supply of folic acid and obimin for my 1st visit. But after taking 1 wk of obimin vitamins, i stopped cos i couldn't stand the smell of it. It will make my MS worsen after eating it.
My gynae told me that i can stop eating the obimin but must continue the folic acid which i did. But last night he told me must start to eat the obimin again. Sigh, till now i haven eat it yet cos the thought of it will make me feel nausea again.

Hi jannie, so far i have not done any blood test also. Gynae told me that he will do a measuring of the neck thickness 2 wks later to check for down's syndrome. And i will take the triple test (blood test) when i am in my 14th week.

hi laugh,
thanks...i have gone in to check..
wink.gif

joyce, based on the website, edd to be 2 march 2005. please help me update. thank u...
happy.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"><blink><u><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">~*~*Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!~*~*</font></font></u></blink>

113048.gif
</font>
113049.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat.............EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny.............EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">BabyVoN.............EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jannie.............EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Joyce............................EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">snowpooher.............EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Java............................EDD ?/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113050.gif
113051.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Scarydoggie.............EDD 02/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh.............EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko............................EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs.............EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">skinnyma.......EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></font>

<font face="comic sans ms">Did I left anyone out again??</font>

Joyce,
I am seeing Dr John Tee in KKH this afternoon. Is he good? Did u sign for any package with him?

This thread runs so fast now....have to catch up on reading. How's all the new mummies doing today?

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="119911">KC</font>, the package starts on 20th weeks of your pregnancy.
He's good, rest assured.
Inform me of your EDD if you know, ok? So that I can add you to my list.</font>

<font face="Palladius"><font size="+2"><u><font color="ff6000">Gestation weeks as of today, 08/07/04</font></u></font>
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- <LI>Tiny -- <LI>BabyVoN -- <LI>Jannie -- <LI>snowpooher -- <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 0 day <LI>Java -- <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- <LI>Seiko -- <LI>lbs -- 5wks 1 day <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>

<font size="+1">Let's update our Gestation week from today!!</font></font>

Hi Joyce

Thks a lot.

Got a suggestion..

Maybe, you can just combine the gestation week with the EDD list? Then you don need to keep two files mah..

113104.gif

hi Joyce,
U never add me in! My EDD is 21/02/05.

Hi snowpooher,
During my 4th week, I had some brown dried blood kind of stain in my discharge, the next day I had pinkish stains. Immediately I went to see my gynae the next day, that's when she gave me jab and pills to stabilise the pregnancy. I dunno how serious it is, but after that I tried not to move too much and stay in bed for a week. The staining stop *cross fingers*. So perhaps u can try not to move too much. Did the staining occur after intercourse/exercise? If yes, then abstain from intercourse/exercise for 12 weeks.

My gynae gave me folic acid, Calcium, Multivit &amp; hormone pills.

Hi Snowpooher,
Supplement for MS is Vit B complex.

Hi Joyce,
Thks for the list.

Me too think that is gd idea to combine the gestation week with the EDD lis.

My gestation week is 5wks 5days.

Hi skinnyma

gestation week is basically how many weeks you are in now - pregnancy week by week.

If you havent done the u/s, you can estimates your gestation week by counting your 1st day of last menses until today &amp; divide by 7days..

For e.g your 1st day of last menses is 1st June. So, from 1st June till now is 38 days, so (38/7) you are abt 5.4 days preggy...this is only a agak-agak but by u/s, gynae would be able to determine more accurately what weeks you shld be in..
113140.gif

<font face="Palladius"><blink><u><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">~*~*Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!~*~*</font></font></u>

113048.gif
</font>
113049.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Java -- EDD 21/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jannie -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">BabyVoN -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">snowpooher -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Joyce -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113050.gif
113051.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Scarydoggie -- EDD 02/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs -- EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">skinnyma -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">KC -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></blink></font>

<font face="Palladius"><font size="+2"><u><font color="ff6000">Gestation weeks as of today, 08/07/04</font></u></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- <LI>Tiny -- <LI>BabyVoN -- <LI>Jannie -- <LI>Java -- <LI>snowpooher -- <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 0 day <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- 5wks 5 days <LI>Seiko -- <LI>lbs -- 5wks 1 day <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>
</font>

Hello Ladies,

Thk u so much for the warm welcome...Wow! Tis thread reali moves so fast...I'm actuali perspiring, just to catch up!
wink.gif

Thks for sharing on the bra issue too!

Ibs,

Me too, i hate to wear bra when am at home...And like u, it's so swollen now, so uncomfy to suffocate them. Keke!
lame.gif

Joyce,

Wow! U're expecting ur 2nd one now...Congrats agn!
happy.gif
I'll go into the website to look at ur pics in awhile...Thks for sharing! Oso, thks for compiling the list...U're not working? my last menses was 20th may...Hw do u actuali count the gestation? Thks!
happy.gif

Btw, eversince i started conceiving till now, I burp &amp; pass wind so much!
uhoh.gif

Hello Skinnyma,

Thank God! I dun hv MS too...so dun hv to worry...u're def normal! At 1st i was worried too but my mom told me tt she didn't hv MS when she had her 2 pregnancies...so maybe it's the genes!
happy.gif
I oni burp &amp; pass wind alot.

Hi Jannie,

Tt's great! Hvg the same EDD but it seems from the thread tt as the pregnancy goes along, the EDD will usually be earlier. But it'll be wonderful if we deliver on the same day!
biggrin.gif

Java,

Does it mean we must reali abstain from sexual intercourse then? Wow! There's so many restrictions during pregnancy but i've tis feeling tt it's gonna be real fun &amp; all worthwhile!
wink.gif

<font face="comic sans ms">Oh.... my MS is acting up again.

Hi <font color="ff6000">BabyVon</font>, I'm a <font color="ffff00">yellow</font> face auntie staying at home looking after my <font size="-2">little</font> and <font size="+2">BIG</font> <font color="119911">monster</font>.
I actually calculate from the first date of my last menses. Still need confirmation from my gynae.</font>

Hi Joyce,

Ur son is so cute! Wat's his name? Gosh! After seeing those babies' pics, my maternal instincts are growing even more! Wish i can see my baby soon!
lame.gif

hi babyvon,

hee, i too burp and pass alot of wind... sometimes have to control..so paisey!! my bbs also very pain.

Today, so far, I didnt feel so bloated liao &amp; has even burp less!

Not much dizziness or nausea ler...

However, the crampy feeling is getting obvious &amp; I noticed my discharge (yellowish) has increased..does any of you also experience the same thing?

Is it normal to have reduce MS?? Thought shld be increase as the days go by?

113163.gif

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi <font color="ff6000">BabyVoN</font>, <font color="0000ff">Aloysius</font> is my boy's name.
Ya lor, ya lor... Wish I can see my bb also!!
I ever asked my boy leh," Boy boy, you want <font color="119911">'didi' or 'meimei'</font>? He so cute answer me," <font color="119911">m..e..i...me..i</font>." I said," you don't want <font color="119911">'Didi'</font> meh? His answer was loud and clear," <font color="ff0000">Mai</font> !" (means <font color="ff0000">'don't want'</font> in hokkien)
As long BB healthy, don't care boy or gal.</font>

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi <font color="aa00aa">lbs</font>, I'll ask Tee Gong to Bo Pi you a lot a lot of MS!!
Maybe raining today, weather changed or whatever leh?</font>

Dear Joyce
Thks i really need that...I want more MS!!!!

and I am sooo sleepy again...counting down...

btw, can preggies go &amp; perm hair or highlights/colouring?

My highlights have faded &amp; intended to change a bit of my dull hairstyle lor - straight &amp; long

lbs, aiyo... how come u want more MS? I dun want to have more MS... give me lesser of that and i hope to have more appetite.

I also have crampy feeling, think it's the bb growing and your womb expanding.

Better dun go perm or highlight hair cos got chemicals and somemore we are in our 1st trimester only. Now i dun even dare to go n cut my hair.

Hi steamboat
aiya..is my mind problem...with all these MS thingy, I can sort of reassure myself that I am indeed pregnant lor...

huhh? Cannot even cut hair??

Hi skinnyma
Thks..guess will have to stick to the fading colour for the rest of the 9 months!

<font face="comic sans ms"><font size="+1">Alamak, cut hair can lah. Guess highlighting, perming and those related to chemical better avoid lor.</font></font>

Joyce, what makes the decision to be a full time home maker?

lbs, can cut hair lah, but dun color or highlight or perm lor.

Gestation weeks is 6 weeks 4 days??? Correct or not huh? I agar agar one. My LMP is 24 May 2004.

oh, can cut hair har. I thought i read from somewhere that if we sit next to someone who is doing highlighting or rebonding, the chemicals we breathe in will be harmful to the bb? But i think it's too extreme hor... i am tolerating my hair length now lor... see how long i can endure.

lbs, relax ... u only 5 wks. Maybe your MS will come later lor. For me, my MS started around 6-7th week onwards..
But some ppl won't have much MS 1 leh cos i heard from my friend that it's your genes lor.. if your mum has it last time, then most prob u will get it.

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi <font color="aa00aa">snowpooher</font>, my parents-inlaw already so old liao, I also cannot put my mind at ease if I work lor. Let say if I were to employ a nanny, I rather save the money for my kids in future. (nanny also got good got bad) So that's why I chose to be a full time homemaker. Life is like that, you have to sarifice either one.</font>

<font face="Palladius"><blink><u><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">~*~*Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!~*~*</font></font></u>

113048.gif
</font>
113049.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">BabyVoN -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jannie -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Java -- EDD 21/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">snowpooher -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Joyce -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113050.gif
113051.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Scarydoggie -- EDD 02/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs -- EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">skinnyma -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">KC -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></blink></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- <LI>Tiny -- <LI>BabyVoN -- <LI>Jannie -- <LI>Java -- <LI>snowpooher -- 6wks 4 days <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 0 day <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- <LI>Seiko -- <LI>lbs -- 5wks 1 day <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>
</font>

Joyce, I agreed with you. I would like to look after my own kids, so that I can see him/her grows. Can witness when he/she starts to call "papa" or "mama", can witness when he/she starts to crawl, stand or walk. So happy!

I'm still considering if should look after myself or not. My PILs are old, and I dun like the ways they look after kids. My mum, however is now babysitting other kids. My hubby actually hopes I can look after myself, cos we also same thinking as you, nanny can be good and bad.

I also dun see how I'm going to earn much to help the family financials. See, if I get a nanny and pay her $500. I dun left with much leh. Still have to minus away the transports to work, my lunch expenses, clothings expenses and many more. Some more, the $500 to nanny doesn't include the BB milk powder and pampers $$$!

I cannot believe that Ibs actually likes more MS. It is really such a pain in the XXX isn't it? I am so afraid that I will throw up in the MRT or bus now.

But Ibs, you are right also lah, on days when I dun have MS, I will be wondering if my baby is ok or not. Life is such a dilemma, isn't it?

Joyce, I think u may be correct that it's prob the weather.. I have have less MS today... sooooo glad
happy.gif

And are u sure you want to do the gestation chart? I mean u will have to update it really regularly. I think the EDD chart that you are doing is more than good enough liao leh....

<font face="comic sans ms">Hi <font color="ff6000">snowpooher</font>, ya, it's joyful to see them grow. I love to hear my son calling me "mi....mi..." shiok man!

<font color="119911">Jannie</font>, yeah. I'd love to do do that for all ladies here. It's a joyous occasion what... heehee... I don't mind update it regularly.
Please let me do lah.... please.....</font>

Hi Joyce,

May i just double-chk wat u ladies mean by gestation? Mine shld be 6wks &amp; 9days then?
happy.gif
Hmmm...Aloysius must be afraid tt if he has a didi, he will not get attn frm u &amp; ur hubby so tt's prob y he said he wanted a mei mei...haha!
wink.gif

My hubby was saying i prob want a boy so tt his attn wun be diverted from me...keke!
lame.gif
But like wat u said, it's most impt to hv a healthy bb, regardless boy or girl?

I was oso tink'g of lkg after my bb full-time but then thr's qte a lot of financial commitments &amp; i reali dun wish my hubby to bear all the burden. Oso, i'm one who prefers to hv my own $, then i can spend on my own. Well, it all depends on after birth. My mom did mention she doesn't mind lkg after but she's oso gett'g old...may not be strong enuf too.
uhoh.gif

Ibs,

U r reali so cute...Cun imagine u like the feeling of MS...hmmm...but like u said, u like it 'cos it tells u're def pregnant! Haha!
biggrin.gif

U better not perm, color nor treat ur hair...cutting shldn't be a prob!
happy.gif

I do get the crampy feeling on &amp; off too...can be reali uncomfy! But lately it's better...Thk God!

Ladies,

Can we do facials nw? I reali need to extract the blackheads but dun dare to go leh...Any of u had done it? Oso, can we use body lotion...I hrd the lotion will oso affect the foetus...isit true?
uhoh.gif

Back