(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

522780.jpg

Hi again,

Thanks for the welcome notes
happy.gif

Sorry for the late reply, was sick on Thurs nite, aft covering some chores only able to reply now.

Hows ur sunday picnic????

Lach : will post DS pics soon...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 15d</TD><TD>feline </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Vyeoz</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 11d</TD><TD>bbnmum </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Elicia</TD><TD>05/11/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 20d</TD><TD>Yu (francis03) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 17d</TD><TD>yuru </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 08d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 14d</TD><TD>bibip </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Kye &amp; Rae</TD><TD>27/11/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 29d</TD><TD>littletwinstars </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 27d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 26d</TD><TD>maple_leaf </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 24d</TD><TD>chantelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 24d</TD><TD>rochelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 23d</TD><TD>TBL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 22d</TD><TD>Chiart </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 21d</TD><TD>LL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 19d</TD><TD>cody </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 19d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>08/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 19d</TD><TD>ethel </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>JinJin</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 19d</TD><TD>YYP </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Shermyn</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 19d</TD><TD>seagal </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 15d</TD><TD>mngo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 15d</TD><TD>sulivyn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 14d</TD><TD>jen </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 10d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Clarise</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 10d</TD><TD>celt_723 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Wilfred</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 10d</TD><TD>evelyn_au </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 08d</TD><TD>lachesiz </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 08d</TD><TD>elmo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 08d</TD><TD>computer
new.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>22/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 03d</TD><TD>Joann_Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 01d</TD><TD>wendypooh </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 01d</TD><TD>LH (nan) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>1y 08m 28d</TD><TD>elmobbger</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>1y 08m 28d</TD><TD>ac (Ainchon)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 07d</TD><TD>Yap</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Heidi</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 07d</TD><TD>Angela (gee)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Anthea</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 20d</TD><TD>Purplebear</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Baby Name
- Baby DOB
- Mummy Name
- Mummy Nick
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email address
- MSN contact
- Home Address (Street)
- Occupation/SAHM/WFHM
- Blog/Online Photo Website (if any)

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>#2 Name</TD><TD>#2 DOB</TD><TD>#2 Age</TD><TD>#2 EDD</TD><TD>Expecting</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>rochelle</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>9m 20d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>chantelle</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>05/06/06</TD><TD>3m 20d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>3m 11d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Yu (francis03)</TD><TD>Xanthia</TD><TD>22/06/06</TD><TD>3m 03d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29)</TD><TD>Nydia</TD><TD>10/07/06</TD><TD>2m 15d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>bbnmum</TD><TD>Vytoz</TD><TD>26/07/06</TD><TD>1m 30d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear)</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11/11/06</TD><TD>33w 2d</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18/12/06</TD><TD>28w 0d</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

hello mommies!

sob sob, i coulnd't make it for the gathering yesterday. Hope you all had fun!!

anyone with pics? pls post!! *beg*

aiyohhhhh nydia is sooooooo cutee!!
LL, really ah? steffi had to "work" to earn an outing to botanic garden?? :p

Mummies,

happy.gif
tks for the compliment on nydia...

Cody,

Nt only u but i oso sob sob.. nt becos i din go but becos we were late so i missed most of the mummies.

Mummies,

Haiz.... was at BG very late... so didn't manage to meet up most of the mummies and nat oso nvr get a chance to play with the jiejie/gorgor/didi/meimei. And she nd sometimes to warm up so when we reached BG, she only play ball with ah ma
angry.gif
. But lucky when we at mac, she still got a chance to play with cindy, rae, n TBL's natalie
happy.gif

Oh yes, pixs pls...

LL,

u r bad.... Ke4 Bo2 steffi huh. Auntie eve help steffi to smack mummy backside wahahaha..... But she look really seroius in scraping the wall. She will be a gd helper to u next time
happy.gif

hi, mommies,
me too didnt manage to meet many mommies. As hubby last min went back office settle urgent project! luckily he rush back and we still manage to go mac at tanglin mall.
happy.gif

leo,
nydia is really sweet looking, fair, big eyes and sharp nose!
happy.gif

medusa,
nice meeting u! pai sei lah yesterday I couldnt recognise u lei! only managed to recall when i saw Irvin. but then i forgot Irvin's name.
crazy.gif
pai sei pai sei. btw u have very nice skin!
happy.gif

yuru, lach, leo,
nice to see you all again.
happy.gif

yuru,
very impressed with cindy's "wo3 yao4 didi"!!!! she really can express herself very well....
so what are u waiting for? quick quick "make" didi for cindy lah.
biggrin.gif

hmmm....was telling my hubby this morning.
I'm quite worry for natalie, esp after our yesterday meeting. she is the shortest among all, and slowest in speech...
not meant to compare lah. but kind of worry lor. u got what i mean? shall i bring her for detail check up?
uhoh.gif

yuru: LOL! yeah, its time to start the factory again! :p

eveleo: hmm, i dont really ask much except for the following:
- ok to handle pork?
- any experience and where?
- if married, how old are your children
- if single, which child order she is (#1? #2? youngest)
- ok to handle pets?

that's all...

hi hi

yesterdaay i only saw these people
1) LL &amp; Steffi
2) Mng &amp; Declan
3) yuru &amp; Cindy
4) TBL, HB, Natalie &amp; Nathan (Where??)
5) cody &amp; Dean (where)
6) Lachesiz &amp; Potato
7) elmobbger &amp; Ger
8) Seagal &amp; Shermyn (where)
9) KC &amp; Ruiying (where)
10) evelyn &amp; WnW
11) Jen &amp; Jean
12) daffy &amp; chloe
13) Eve leo &amp; Natalie(TBC)
14) Medusa &amp; family (TBC)
15) YYP &amp; JJ (where)
16) Joann, HB and Julien
17) yap &amp; xiang (where)
18) Tina &amp; DS? (where)

those marked where .... means i din see them , or i dun even know who they are leh.

there's a lady, her gal very big liao. her son quite small, and afraid of grass. anyone got any idea?

mngo, u saw me? ehh.. which one is u?
happy.gif

err, frankly i only saw/know yuru, jen, lach, and daffy..
happy.gif

yuru is the one who saved me fm getting lost in BG.. kekeke..

mngo,
i didnt go to BG, my hubby's fault!! :p
somehow managed to go tanglin mall to meet with yuru, lach, leo.
happy.gif

Sorry gals ...

Had to fly plane last min as hubby gotta work the whole of yesterday and Shermyn was also cranky and didn't have her nap the whole day till about 5pm!

Hope u gals had fun yesterday. =)

I want to see pixs too!

ELMO!!!
u din see me?? i saw u! i was with my son (declan) with the yellow ball. and then u, yr hb, and yr gal was standing there, see my son kick ball!!!

BG gathering,
I was very blur (and tired)- saw Yuru and beelined to her, then found Jen. Recognised rae-ann, declan, nydia &amp; nathan from pics... paiseh the rest I dunno.

tbl, wah, u are the very 1st person who've ever complimented my skin. Wrong person lah, LOL! Ur Nathan very power
happy.gif
... and to think I'm complaining abt Irvin's wt when I carry. Ur arms must be tired!

elmobbger,
mngo was wearing something sexy and lacy, hehe. Wat were u wearing, or post ur kid up- I blur too, maybe I arrived too late?

elmo
heee.. huh? post my pic ah? din take any pic of myself tat day leh....

mmmm... medusa is partly correct lor. lacy.
But hor~~ not sexy lah.

medusa
happy.gif
u recog me - i was quite surprised when u came over and then u say"medusa"
happy.gif

your gal looks really pretty - like a caucasion. really.

hi mummies,
glad to have meet all of you, ll, mng, yuru, lach, elmobbger, jen, daffy and all your nice girls and boys !! my hubby says to apologise as julien is the only exhibiting his flesh &amp; belly!! we enjoy ourselves very much but has to go as we are all prespiring like mad. guess not used to the town, kind of humid for us. went to tanglin and got ju a colettee. never know its so ex, luckily under hubby's account. i say better buy form the market, can buy 3 pairs. hope to catch up with you all again.

Joann
nice to meet u too!
Declan was wearing a Colette too! It's really comfy and he love tat pai. But is one of the only we'll get for him. too ex lah.

BG Gathering.

Potato and I had great fun meeting up all the babes (mummies included) and hunks. though the area was simply too large that it was hard to get all the mums and tods in closer proximity to each other so that we can chat more.

<font color="ff0000">LL</font>,
poor steffi must have cleaned the walls till late at night.. no wonder she looks tired :p

<font color="ff0000">Joann</font>,
thanks for the yummy and moist cheesecake. we all love it.
my potato is smitten by your little hunk flexing his 'milk belly'. too bad i didnt get a shot.
really hope to see you and julian more.

<font color="ff0000">mngo</font>
DI was a little busy bee yesterday. I was really wondering why was the stroller moving by itself? new remote control model??
sexy mama, can send me a copy of the collage u made? very nice.
i think you meant Yap is it? her boy is xiang and her pretty girl is in kindy?

<font color="ff0000">yuru</font>
I saw cindy only about a month ago and her speech development since then is amazing!
she can articulate so well! wow wow wow.
shes really a very sweet and smiley girl.
and i think you should fulfill her wish.

<font color="ff0000">elmobbger</font>
Germaine is a very cooperative girl.
i love her smiles...
happy.gif

and thanks for the help. and y u never kam sia me for asking yuru to save u? :p

<font color="ff0000">evelyn au </font>
glad you could make it. and the boys are well. should have brought my nephew there to play with wesley.

<font color="ff0000">Jen </font>
Jean looks so chubby and cute in her sexy top.

<font color="ff0000">daffy </font>
how was your movie? did chloe enjoy herself?

<font color="ff0000">Evelyn leo and TBL</font>
Both of you look great!
leo, nydia is very very sweet and so smiley.. she has very qing xiu features. can see why wilfred hovers around her constantly.

TBL,
seeing is believing. the pic of nathan you posted do no justice to him
sad.gif

nathan is soo huggable..
natalie still so electrifying.

<font color="ff0000">Medusa</font>
was great meeting u n your kids though didnt get a chance to talk much. you look so much prettier in person
happy.gif
my gal loves athena's kitty stuff .

<font color="ff0000">yap</font>
xiang looks the 'same'.. still as active n happy.
your gal is getting prettier..

--------------------------------
i was busy chatting, chasing potato that i didnt take alot of shots.. hope those diligent mummies n daddies can share the photos soon.. esp for cody, kc, seagal............

tbl,
you worry too much liao......i think theres no cause for worry or any 'special consultation' at this pt. shes not even 2.
and i will still be dreaming of nathan's 'drumstick' n natalie's eyes tonight.
i think sunday was the first time that my gal actually 'played' with kids her age..
i notice she used to just stare or play by herself even in the presence of other kids.
but thanks to the 2 natalies n cindy, she was actually attempting to play 'catching' or simply going round the pillar with them on sunday at mac.
happy.gif
.. SO, whens the next gathering?? :p

Joann, thanks for the wonderful cake!! Jean *almost* stepped on it and I was going to tell you "I will take care of it!" hahaha... Julien flexing his muscles lah... he looks really cute!

elmobbger, at last I get to put a face to the BP mummy! hahaha... thank Ger for the snack which Jean took *damn* long to consider whether to accept or not... hahaha...

TBL, too bad I din get to go the TM to see Nat &amp; Nat!
sad.gif

mngo, you din come over and chit chat often... no wonder elmobbger din *see* you lah... hahhaa... :p

medusa, I think tena getting quite demure leh... she behaves very ladylike!!

yap, where were you?!? I think I saw, but din manage a pic of xiang!!

eve_au, wilfred's eyes like marbles leh... hehehe... v different from wesley...

aiyoh... need to go back to work...
LL, yuru, lach, daffy, eve_leo, we so shou2 leow... paiseh I din address u hor... :p

aiyoh all this talk of the bg outing is really making me turn green with envy!!

i was rushing rushing rushing my maid on sunday, but she's totally slow motion! cannot work any faster. arghhhhhhhhhhhh....

yeah yeah yeah i want another gathering too!!

mngo: the pics are NICEEEEEEE ! but erm, i old lady cannot see properly leh ....

lach: what's that Rae is wearing? she's so pretty in that!!
happy.gif

i'm signing up for KM again - starting mid Oct. You keen?

Agree with Yuru that BG is a gd place when weather's ideal. So much cheaper than going to "family-friendly" restaurants
happy.gif
, and wholesome fresh air for the kids! Only us adults who are used to aircon, got problem lah, hehe!

Yah Rae dressed up so prettily that day!
happy.gif
Oh I'm quite sure I missed quite a few people eg. elmobbger &amp; her Germaine, that day cos I was so late! Cos I took MRT from Pasir Ris, then bb hungry so ran to Taka to nurse/ diaper, then cab to BG, phew!

lach,
kam sia kam sia.. u are forever late.. kekeke..
happy.gif
but i can understand why.. potato needs time to dress up..

jen,
jean looks cute in that hat... i wish ger allow me to put a hat on her head too..
happy.gif

yuru,
the more u mention abt mac, the more i regret lar... should have joined u guys for dinner there man!
happy.gif

mngo,
can send me those pics u posted? i want a copy of all pics at the BG..
happy.gif

medusa,
ya lor.. we missed each other..
sad.gif

ger: jean jie jie, i treat u eat biscuit?
jean: hmmmm... is it nice?
525508.jpg

ger: wow belly... quick ask yr mummy put on a tee for u..
julien: better cover my 2 spots..
525509.jpg

yuru aunty, i also caught a pic of cindy and her new bf..
525510.jpg

all mummies, the best dressed girl in BG..
525511.jpg

and finally, these 2 are the reason why we didnt go mac mac..
525512.jpg

WOWWWWWWWWW tks elmobbger!
the pics are v nice!!!

eh Yuru, your Cindy got international taste hor? :p

Lach: rae oh rae, you're so pretty in that outfit! pls tell your marmee that all that $ spent on shopping is money well spent!
happy.gif

medusa:
you're one CHAMPION mother. mrt with 2 kids from pasir ris to orchard? dean won't last so long, i'm v sure!

UPDATE:
dean fell from my bed last night.
he was playing with his daddy, and crawling away from him excitedly.
silly boy, crawled to the edge of the bed and fell head first.
aiyoh, it was a terrible hard knock. my heart really broke, esp when he didn't cry his usual way.
hubby &amp; i were so worried, we got up to check on him every 2 hours (we alternated, so dean was checked every hour!)

Hi all

yea i'll send u the pics
happy.gif
. pls pm me your email. I'll also send u all the collage. and i'll redo another one too.

Lach
Haha.a.... that stroller thingy shocked lots of people all the time! There was once at dunno which shopping mall, some strangers tot why the stroller was moving by itself

cody , blame it on this forum lor. dun allow me upload big pictures. i'll send u one copy.

Jen
Chat?? u know me lor. i dun normally "chat" haha.
furthermore tat day mood was lousy cos tat cab driver lost his way, and then he din think it was his fault. bla

Cody,

Tks for the info...

TBL,

Me oso think u worry too much on ur sweety. For height, she is only abit shorter then my nat. Gal short nvrmind, easy to find boyfrd, just like me wahaha... As for speech, some kid r slower at it. My hb nephew only start talking when he is 2 yrs plus. Did ur nanny talk to nat often? Actually by talking to them frequently will help them in their speech.

Lac,

Haha... actually I was surprised that it was such a fun way to them by running round the pillar. Maybe the thrill come from someone running behind them. Nat will scream when i run aft her n pretend to catch her. Think next gathering, we can just make a pillar to entertain them wahaha....

I need pictures of
Natalie(s), Jean, Athena, Irvin, Xiang&amp;Yap, Julien. I wanna combine all pics into a collage. Pls email me

cody,
has to let him be topless, he is forever drooling, teething or over the girls ???

elmobbger,
so funny your quotes, he really looks like he is covering his "treasures"

yuru,
those cakes are really home made, i love my aunt's cheese cake, he is also ju's nanny staying at pasir ris. she sells her cake too. those that i dabao, i finish all, none left for ju !!

jen,
glad you like the cake, did you all finish it finally ??

hi all, nice meeting all of you though I still can't recognise most of the mummies but I recognise most toddlers. They are so cute - handsome boys and pretty girls. I really busy looking at them.

Pls sent me all photos in original size to [email protected] if possible. Thanks!

hi mngo, yes, your famous moving stroller. I was looking at it moving by itself but not was shocked as I got one moving stroller at home also but it does not move so well, it go zig-zag. I was waiting for the mysterious child to appear, which is a sunshine boy - handsome and tanned.
BTW, I'm the one with " her gal very big liao. her son quite small, and afraid of grass. "
Will email you Xiang's photo. Pls sent me the collage also. Thanks!

hi jen, I was always wandering here and there, so u didn't saw me. I am in pink ;-)

hi lac, thanks for the compliment, luckily both my kids does not resemble their parents
happy.gif

hi Joann, nice and yummy cheesecake. My girl got 2 slices. Oh! That's Julien. My maid like him so much, esp his naked body. Another handsome boy.

Here is few photos taken :
Xiang crying 'cos want me to carry him (scared of grass)
525719.jpg

Now not scared of grass 'cos attracted by bubbles
525720.jpg

Min with Wesley
525721.jpg

Min and her new friend (who is also 5yo)
525722.jpg

Hi mummies,
Nice meeting up with all of u at the BG. ^.^ Cant wait for the next gathering.
happy.gif

Hi mngo,
So nice chatting with you. We should meet up more often..hehee! My hubby asked whether your ah lao want to join him for evening badminton?
happy.gif

Hi lach,
Thank god! Luckily they are well that day, but Wilfred a bit moody lor! (can tell from the pics!)
525797.jpg

525798.jpg

Hi Jen,
Ya lor, lots of pple commented his eyes like marbles.>.<
I saw Jean looks so cheerful and happy that day, she must be very enjoyed herself at the BG. Btw, I love these 2 pics.
525799.jpg

525800.jpg

Hi yuru,
Wilfred wanna to say sorry to Cindy again! sayang sayang Cindy mei mei....
happy.gif

525801.jpg

Hi eveleo,
Nydia is such a sweetie! And nat has grown up!
525802.jpg

525803.jpg

Hi elmobbger,
Germaine pic.she is so enjoyed herself ya.
525804.jpg

Hi cody,
Hows dean today? Anyway, dont worry lah! He will be ok.

Oops! Have to go back to work..will post more pics if I have time...
happy.gif

medusa,
yr vid!! i know liao!! A is the one wearing the hello kitty set.. i met her sun... she stopped by ger and say halo to each other.. cos ger keep pointing to her hello kitty tee.. she is wondering "why is this little girl wearing my kitty tee?" ... hahaha.. cos she has the same!
happy.gif

mummies,
next gathering, the kids all must wear name tag..
happy.gif

cody,
hope dean is ok..
happy.gif

yuru,
the 2 little jie-jie with nydia is so loving..
happy.gif

mngo,
I PM u my email liao... must send me hor..
happy.gif
thanks!

jen,
later i send u the pics..
happy.gif

evelyn,
u are great! u captured so many great shots! that's jen looking cute n sweet in the hat that i mentioned!! send all the pics to me leh.. kekeke..
happy.gif

eve au: thanks! so far ok, called home and he's active as usual. told my in laws if he develops fever / vomitting etc to go to KK A&amp;E immed.
:p

i know falling is part &amp; parcel of growing up.
usually when dean rolls off the bed, i'm ok.
but the fall yesterday was REALLY bad lor.
sad.gif

Back