(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Viv, I don't think you are disappointed right? It would be so wonderful for Jana to have a sister! I don't have any sisters, and would love to have one!

shook,qsg,hazey
no lah...not disappointed. like hazey, i tot its nicer to hv a sister, sisters r much closer mah. me n my sisters still go shopping n karaoke together. just that a boy is more ideal so tat my hubby wont hv to face unnecessary pressures n nagging from my FIL cos my hubby is the only son.

viv
Me thinking mei mei can wear jana's nice blue dress...ahahha!!!
U ok or not?

Test - how come for ur case must take THREE times urine and blood test??

Pig trotters - I dun mind the meat but definitely cannot stand the overall smell/taste....

Food - I dun mind ginger but that time dare not take too much.. now that qsg mentioned can take, then I am free from worries.

PVL
Thanx for explanation... apparently overseas medical docs/nurses do things differently from here... maybe we are too pampered here..hehe...

nat
U still here! Hahaha.. how come for ur case u sleep in guest room??

Wow, must prick so many times, pregnancy also involves a series of tests, stimes no fun..

qsg
AL can be carried till end June next year..
Boss going for long leave in Dec .... so things shudn't be so bad.

giggler
I think vane's eyes are macham different from yours...

Me ok lah, just tired, that's all.... but that is enuf to make me feel so useless huh... but this leave helps lor, cos I wanna keep my AL for next year... at least I can rest these two weeks... and year-end is coming, workload is not so much...
guess my gynae is wise enuf to see that I need the rest...

shook/ruffy
Apparently boys are harder to come by ...

Viv, your hubby really good leh.
happy.gif
Wow, even got to cook soup over charcoal??? That's demanding. Wow, mei mei!!! You thrilled abt this or you prefer to have boi? He thot you'll prefer boi? Actually gender is not the most impt thing, bb being healthy is the utmost impt thing.
happy.gif

Nat, ya it's just nice for lunch but the food was cold during dinner. My mil didnt even heat up for me and I didnt dare to request cos didnt want to bother her. Guess that's how I lost weight in one mth. My fav food that time was biscuits with milo. $1.3k is that consider ex? Not sure what's the mkt rate.

QSG, cant take chix so fast if you got c-section. My mil only cooked chix for me after I removed my stitches. When you trying leh?

shook, you dun call at all while you at work? Either my mom or I will call each other at least once per day. You try taking the CLO yourself lah. Give it a try for abt 1-2mths to see results.

Ruffy, is it cos there's other kids having throat infection in Ryan's cc?

hazey, me too... I dun have any sis and I envy my sils. My mil had 6 gals and all of them are very close. Envy envy envy.....

styloBB, I just find that Vane's eyes dun look the same as me leh. Actually I want her nose to be like her daddy but too bad she's not. Ya, boys are harder to come by. Most of my friends have gals, only one or two have bois.

<font color="aa00aa">stylo</font>

The electronic glucose accumeter test kit is like that...
One bef breakfast 8am..once after breakfast 2hrs later..10am

One bef lunch ..12noon..once after lunch 2 hrs... 2pm
once bef dinner..6pm..once after dinner 2hrs..8pm

and the once after another 2hrs..10pm

All my fingers sure kena pricked!! cos sometimes the needle not strong enough to draw blood..sigh..

Lucky that is over already!!
happy.gif
Now just waiting to pop and then return the kit to labour ward... :D

RE:zz in guest room

Haiyah..since Matt was BB...my hubby puts my son to zzz after his last milk feed..read him story.. massage his legs etc etc..cuddle with him

So many times..hubby fell asleep if he's tired..

Matt sometimes does not sleep in his 3 sided cot..

So.. end up..One big KING occupy half the bed..one small PRINCE occupy the other half..so the QUEEN?? no choice zz in the guest room..

besides the queen need to toilet break very often in the night!! prevent water retention in legs..

Giggler,
not sure if other kids have throat infection but according to the doc it is quite common coz they still keep on putting everything in their mouth and dun really keep their hands clean.
Really hope he get better before we go on holidays to taiwan.

Stylo
Super envious of your hospital leave! Been getting quite a bit of cramps and Braxton Hicks but gynae just says it's like that and should rest more but no mc whatsoever. Also told me that she'll be away on leave so no matter what, must tong til 36 weeks when I see her. Argh! But gynae is prob more concerned for you coz you're carrying twins and your tummy is also huge. Need to ensure that you carry your precious little ones to full term.
happy.gif

Ally's weight gain is fine. She's in the normal range but just wanna reduce her tummy and dun want her face to get any chubbier.

<font color="0077aa">Giggler</font>

Re:Cf food..

I think it's still cheaper than the natal essentials one.. The natal one..serves the same menu for 4 weeks!! They also have tingkat biz too!! This newbaby one.. is only dedicated to CF food.. no other side lines.. so i suppose if they can survive so long just on CF catering they must be reliable..

Besides they come highly recommended by some other mummies from other threads too who've tried them.. :p

Still better thn to eat liver 2/a day!! The food delivers hot!! so now I think I a bit regret to get the microwave... Sigh..

Nat
Prick on different fingers ??? If reading remains high, then how?
Woah sounds so painful and troublesome but at least it's over...

So funny, ur sleeping arrangement... think I'll feel strange if hb is not sleeping with me....

giggler
I too dun have sister leh...

The stitches - when did u remove them???

Hazey, Giggler, Viv..

Me too no sisters.. now with a gal.. maybe can go shopping with her etc etc.. hopefully I'm still "hip" then and not an embarrasment!!

When is she coming out??!!!

nat
Hb told me he does not know how to play with girls leh, how ah? Told me I must 'educate' them next time on how to have good personal hygiene too...hehe..

U waiting at home ah??
No dilation??? No contractions? When gynae gonna induce? Think she will be big??

<font color="119911">stylo</font>

prick DIFF fingers...YES!!
If reading high.. then must evaluate eating habits!! Like avoid curry!! avoid sweet sour things.. or food with high fat content.. and LOL.. I thought I must watch sugar..SOOOO.. my MIL soups always fails tests!!

RE:zz arrangements.

my hubby is e one feels strange.. esp when I think he's asleep and I pop off to zz.. he'll come over to guest room and try to squeeze in bed with me!! Of course that was like in he beginning!! Now.. my azz n my tummy takes the bed width wise!! no space liao!

stylo..

today.. few contractions!!! Jus now only 2!! no dilation!! like another MTB on my NOV thread said..

At home growing mushrooms..

Size wize she's ok.. I've gained like 14.8kg.. Max is about 3.1kg..

You mean to say that your twins are gals apart from the first?? So you have 3 gals???

Nat
But now no need to prick anymore right... actually dun u think stimes it cud be hereditary... ?? Me not sure...

Your mil's soups too salty?

When ur gynae gonna induce ??

absolut
Hahaha..... yah at first I still blur blur, give me hosp leave ah, how long ah, one week? She said two weeks... my gynae is a woman of few words, she just said get some rest...

How does BH feel??? Me always curious about tat.
Oh think u shud be able to tong till after 36 weeks...

Try to keep Ally's hair longer... tummy ah, dun know can get rid of or not! Hehehe...

Nat
What did I say ah???!! No leh, I got a boi, now two gals...
Hb can play rough with jesse, dun know how to play with gals, he says... I said, just bring them to playground and play football next time...!

<font color="aa00aa">stylo</font> btw how to do the bold names??

Yah now no need..phew!! heriditery?? So far I've low blood pressure that's stabilised to about normal.. last reading 117/62 and family has no history of diabetes..

The problems lie on hubbby side.. high blood presuure..diabeties..gout..high cholestrol.. sigh!!

My MIls soups are "ooowwed" (boiled) with pigs trotters!! chicken wing tips n chicken feet n neck!!

<font color="aa00aa">Nat</font>

Bold with colours ah, u just type \ followed by b then { and close off with another }

Wah, ur hb's side so scary..hehe...

Ruffy
Your hubby doesn't want no 2 or doesn't want a gal?
Oh poor Ryan has throat infection. Muz hv loose his appetite. Do u hv to apply leave to look after him?
When u going for holiday?

Viv
I still young can go for no 3 mah

Viv, Natallie, Stylobb
I love to eat the vinegar ginger but my version is no pork, put beancurb skin instead
No internal organs for me. Yucks, I can't swallow them

Giggler
I dun call home unless really necessarily. Sometimes my mum calls me but not everyday. Bo piang, dun want to disturb Chen Chen's sleep
U poor thing eat biscuit n milo for confinement. How come your MIL din warm food for u? U v forgiving. I salute to u
U mean I eat cod liver oil to c the results in Chen Chen?

Natalie
How come u gotta go thru so many tests? Poor u prick so many times. I wz pricked once for triple test n dun need to go thru the tests u mentioned. Heng ah.
KK sleeps wif Matt no wonder he can't bear to let Matt stay @ bb sitter's hse over 9

Absolut
Ask your gyne to give u mc lor.

Stylobb
I dun hv proper sleep wif my hubby since Chen Chen pop

Viv
Congrats on knowing u're having another girl! I agree with u, sisters are fun, closer and can do so much together
happy.gif
I'm very close with my sister too! Can see u really got it all well planned for your delivery with enough help around. Great job! What class is Jana attending?

Ruffy and Shook
Wat's with the year end virus in the air? Chen chen having flu and cough, Ryan down with throat infection and my gal also down with flu
sad.gif

Shook
Chen Chen down with flu and cough for almost 2 mths???!! That's really long....poor Chen Chen. So how long have u been giving him medicine? Alicia came down with flu about 4 days ago. I'm conscientiously feeding her medicine and rubbing her chest and back with nutmeg oil/bb vicks. Want her to get well asap.

PVL
For Alicia, i was induced too. Altho my labour was only abt 4-5 hrs, the contractions were very painful and fast and the anaesthetist had to up the epidural dosage for me coz i couldnt feel any relief for some time. But i think i won't choose induction next time round.

Brenda
May u have a wonderful break resting at home.

Sanrio
Haiyo, Ash's bum so bouncy and that picture is really hilarious!

Absolute
Ally looks very cute and chubby in the photo. btw, if u really feel heartpain sending her for haircut next time, maybe u wanna try trimming her hair yourself? I've been doing that for Alicia and i think it's better than sending to hairstylist for time being until their hair grows much longer/thicker. I feel so excited for you as u countdown to Christmas round the corner for Nicholas to arrive!!

All preggie mummies
Pls take good care of yourselves and ur bbs!

Nat
Your confinement food caterer really sounds so gd, maybe next time i will try:p

**Reminder**
Okay, Calling all SAHMs and anyone else interested for weekday meetup.

Suggested tentative dates - 14th Nov(Monday) OR 17th Nov(Thur)
Timings - 1030am OR 330pm
Venue - Paragon Kids Level

Please state your preferred date and time and feel free to add on names to the list. Tks!

Sanrio - 14 nov/330pm,10am oso ok (17 nov oso ok)
Pringles - 14th Nov/1030am
Mom2nat - 14th Nov / 1230pm
Berry - 14th Nov/1030
Lyn - 14th Nov/1030am
Ruffy- 17th Nov 3.30pm
PVL - 17th Nov
Eureka ?
Val ?

**Reminder**
Okay, Calling all SAHMs and anyone else interested for weekday meetup.

Suggested tentative dates - 14th Nov(Monday) OR 17th Nov(Thur)
Timings - 1030am OR 330pm
Venue - Paragon Kids Level

Please state your preferred date and time and feel free to add on names to the list. Tks!

Sanrio - 14 nov/330pm,10am oso ok (17 nov oso ok)
Pringles - 14th Nov/1030am
Mom2nat - 14th Nov / 1230pm (10.30am if Nat moves to 1nap)
Berry - 14th Nov/1030
Lyn - 14th Nov/1030am
Ruffy- 17th Nov 3.30pm
PVL - 17th Nov
Eureka ?
Val ?

Nat giving me a difficult time with her naps. Dunno want 1 or 2 naps. If one, then I can meet you all at 10.30am...

PVL / Natalie
How come you all talking abt GBS?? I had it when I was preg with Nat. I think it is for them to note... as in if I induce labour, can't be more than 18 hrs. And oso they will test bb if got infected.
Doesn't seem to be a common test here leh.

Shook,
Hubby place order for #2 in 2007 coz next year not so good for us financially. For me I rather the gap between Ryan and #2 be smaller. No need to apply for leave coz he can still go to school I also dunno what to do with him if he doesn't go to school will ask to go out all the time.
Today fetched him a bit earlier..and he is already asking to go to Granny's house.. take his shoes and give them to me to wear for him. Then around 6pm.. he insist that I take him out to "fetch daddy" from work. However Daddy is having OT today so won't finish so early. He was so naughty..throw his shoes out of the gate and insist that I open the gate so that he can get his shoes.. When I open the gate he rushed out all the way to the lift and tried to press the button to go downstairs without wearing his shoes. haiz..had to drag him all the way back to the house...wash his feet first then put on his shoes for him.

stylo
hahaha..tat's my first few tots too ...Jana's clothes dun hv to go to waste! cos there's quite a few pieces she only wore once or twice
eh ...urs not 3 times blood n urine ah? how come mine so siong????

giggler
hubby tot i prefer boy cos i found n decided on a boy's name first.

ur c-sect need to remove stitch? lucky mine's those type tat doesn't require to remove stitch, i v scared of pain. but i din dare to take away the plaster cos i dun dare to look at the wound, got hubby to do it instead...he complain i make him to all the dirty work
happy.gif

nat
i also need to do the weekly blood test the last round, think i might kena this time too ... will depend on the test results tomorrow. i'm afraid of needles...so when i need to prick myself, i position the "stapler" and then turn my head away before i prick! heh heh ..

qsg
i paid the CL $1600 last year, but this time she say price increase liao, so will be paying her $1700.

shook
u mean i go for no.3 or u go for no.3 ???
happy.gif
i will only go ahead if i strike toto lah!

pringles
tks! Jana is attending enrichment classes, once a week.

Viv
It's nice to have girls. Hb would like to have a boy too. BUt he say girl will take care of him when he grows old!! hahah... he say if he has many girls, each one visits him once a week, he will be v occupied!
crazy.gif

mom2nat, GBS in the States is very annoying. They are so aggressive in treating it. As soon as you check into the labour ward, they will start you on IV antibiotics. Every 4 hours you have to have a dose of antibiotics. It's annoying because then you're more or less tied down to the stupid IV thing, and can't move around much. And they also have to monitor the contractions. If no GBS, they leave you free to labour in peace. Even going to the toilet is difficult.

Pringles
Chen Chen had flu for 2 wks recovered. Then fever for a day followed by red spots. Then cough for 2 wks. Flu joined in. I counted fm the start coming to 2 mths. I brot him to consult PD on 1 Nov. Not been taking the med consistently
Alicia oso sick. Oh dear, u muz b tired as well
U chose to b induced?

Ruffy
3 yrs gap not too big nor small. U find it too big?
Chen Chen likes to go kai kai too.

Viv
Wat!! U prick youself to conduct the test, not prick by nurse in the hospital!! Scaring
U go for no 3. to try for a boi. Me no 2 no sign yet, never thot of no 3.

Preggie Mommies
Just realised that I've never done a GD test for both pregnancies. Is that a necessity? Only do monthly urine tests and sugar is slightly high for the past 2 months. Nurse mentioned just cut down sugar coz it's slight.

Shook
U planning for no.2 already?

My MIL told me that my hubby's hair was also quite sparse when he was young but suddenly it grew so thick. So still keeping fingers crossed.

Pringles
Think I'll only dare to trim Ally's hair a little if it's clearly out of shape. Very scared that she moves around too much. Hopefully dun have to cut her hair for a while and let it grow more girly.

Nat
Sama... sama ... hate ginger. At least you can request. I can't coz my mom cooking. The last time she didn't drown my food with ginger coz Ally had jaundice. So on one hand I hope Nicholas won't get jaundice but on the other hand, if he does, he'll save me from an overdose of ginger. I also can't stand ginger in my porridge. Can't complain much abt confinement food besides ginger coz my mom cooked the last round and could request for mee sua and other variation etc for lunch. This time, my maid will prob help to cook coz she said she knows. Good also ... then my mom won't be so tired.

Stylo
Dun think I had BH for Ally. It feels like contractions. The tummy tightens up and feels really hard. There was once I had diarrhoea plus BH til I really thot if bb was really on his way out. That was quite scary.

Still can't decide if I want bb to come out earlier or closer to christmas eve. Hubby hopes bb comes out earlier so he can help out more before he starts teaching in Jan but on the other hand, the later I deliver, the later I can go back to work coz it would be a major peak period after my ML.

hey hey mummies,
I still working lah. Onli stop working end of the year. Ah duh~. Hehe... But I decided to take half day leave on 18 Nov to bring Randall to watch the SS show @ taka.

Giggler, i think if MIL is the one helping with confinement, we will feel pai seh to ask her to do things for us. Same for me, i over exerted cause i did most things myself including washing breast pump and bottles, she only concentrated on cooking. I didn't remove any stitches too cause it is the self dissolved type. But gynae said if i give birth again next time will use those type with stitches to be removed as this will minimise keloid occurring. Dunno when trying, still trying to psycho hb but so far everytime face with rejection that one is enough.

Viv, i also dun dare to look at the wound and ask hb to remove the bandage for me
happy.gif
Any possibility you will go for third bb since you dun want hb to face pressure since he only son?

Nat, who will be helping you to take care of Maxine during confinement?

Absolute, if you feel uncomfy and wanna rest though gynae din give MC, can request for it? Some of my friends did so.

QSG,
How was class last sat? Randall did not attend as it was my bro's wedding n I dun wan him to be cranky in the nite so let nap till 4+pm. I feel v bad leh. Like make him pong tang :p

re: ginger. I remember refusing the food as soon as I taste ginger in it. ehehehe.... coz I was afraid that Ethan would get jaundice. :p Luckily it was my mom cooking... if mil etc etc, think she'll walk out of the door liao.

ruffy, ryan so clever... and cute!!! 3 years not too big a gap lah! At most, u deliver in January 2007 for him lor. Then the gap will be slightly smaller.
happy.gif

Mommies, Ethan is fine now. Stopped cow's milk and his diahorrea stopped too. Anyone's bbs having prob eating bread? Ethan simply refuses his breakfast if it is bread. Seems like he only likes biscuits. But am afraid that too much biscuits too heaty. How?

Stylobb, ai yoh! I can't imagine going through so many tests. So, when's the due date?

Brendali, why u want the preggie list updated? U want to update with yours?? eeheheheheee....

Nat, still around?? Think ur womb must be a very condusive place for the bbs. Matt didn't want to come out and now maxine?
happy.gif
Just keep waiting and be patient okay? 42 weeks is common. Once u pop, let us know. Bet all of us will rush there to play with bb.
happy.gif

VIV,
If u dun mind variety, I ask MIL to cook her trotter n bring over to u, WANT?? Hahahhaaha....really find no one can fight with hers so far leh.....me very hao lian hor??
happy.gif

Dec cooling cold mth, can ask her to cook liao, wah biang!

eureka, u making me drool. What abt this. We have gathering in Dec then u bring your MIL's pig trotters then I can get to taste it too??? :p

stylo

Yah..my in law's side ermmm seem "unhealthy"
Besides.. I took to reading about Matt's meningitis yesterday..and I realised that it can contracted from nasal\ throat secretions etc etc.. like HFMD!!! If BB does not get HFMD.. then the complication is Aseptic Meningitis..what Matt had.

Lately my FIL..nose always leaking after meals.. and he sooo stubborn, don't like to wsh in the basin..yesterday i spotted him cleaning his nose and wiping on his shorts!! So I told him to think of Matt..and then also now got no.2.. must be more hygienic a bit!!

Then in the car..I told hubby I'm not bring Max to in law's place till she's at least 4-6mths!!

Matt was going every other evening after his month celebration!As we guessed that's how Matt caught meningitis...

I think I did mention last time my in laws' place not the cleanest of places!! her house and her surroundings downstairs!! People blow noses and wipe on the pillars, staircase banisters!! she uses the same magic wiper sheet at least 3-4times before throwing away!! The worst of it was once we arrived..she was using the magic mop to clean outside her door..Expecting her to throw away immediately.. she kept the mop back in the room!!!

Luckily hubby had the "cow sense" to tell her off!!

Shook

did you try some eucalptus rub for chen?? Maybe get some anti bacterial\anti viral spray for the house?? 2mths is a long time!! Matt's runny nose never lasts for more than a day now..

But he does sneeze a lot at my in law's place.. so I use the rub and spray him with the sprays..

I'm using this from www.littledreamers.com.sg.. Giggler's friend's shop i think..

Re:test pricks

Bo pian.. once after 35..have to do Glucose test.. and then also risk of gestational diabeties goes up!! However.. I found it very er-xin too to "prick" myself!! My students on the other hand very fascinated!!! LOL

Re:zz O'9

KK finally relented after getting in argument with me..SIGH..

I tried to make him understand that 2nd preggies. I don't know if short\long labour..night\day..
then Matt zzz so "suang" drag him go Bb sitter's place and then go hosp.. may not be in time!!

KK's reasoning was that matt got to learn to be woken..then he also said that like eartquake\fire tampines.. so what?? Don't wake Matt cos he's sleping??

Sigh sigh.. finally..I told him ..look..we can take Matt to IL's place then send him back to Sitter's place for the night.. This weekend if max don't wanna play yet.. then we take Matt home.. play whole 2 days and only nights send back..

Told him don't make OTHER people worry for us about how we cope!! SOOO FINALLY after argueing\cold war some 1hr.. he finally said I was right..!!

Sooo.. Matt stays at Sitter's from 2'9 and we see him at dinner time to kai to IL's place IF I still CAN!!

Giggler
your friend at little dreamers.. Grace or Lily??
I've just ordered stuff from them again..LOL

PVL

i too got hammeroids.. but not painful that can't sit down..However today's was bad..!!! Did yours bleed?? Did they give you fibre supllements?? etc etc?

Mom2Nat

PVL was asking if Matt got meningitis from GBS.. which is what sparked off the discussion..heh heh.

You were GBs+ve? You are the few 7%..another mum from another thread said SGH docs not very into testing for GBS unless requested..

VIV

You also got to do the machine test? Did your "ratings" stay withing the range??? Mine sometimes low.. only hit high after dinner!! Even with a cup of milo.. all still ok!!

So you'll have to do again for No2 gal? Did they als advise you on diet etc etc??

Pringles

yah consider them..I think I'll be "fattened" for this CF... (-_-)

Absolut

sama sama.. I also no test done!!

Well I was still "drowned" when Matt had jaundice!! The stoopid nurse told her it may not be ginger... GRR.. I could have *hit* her on the head..

Luckily the DOCTOR told her that it could be ginger!! Better safe than sorry..

MiL still put a lot.. I pushed to the side always!! Not willing to take risks since I was expressing for Matt then!!

QSG

must have been tough for you!! I too did all the things you mentioned.. at times so giddy especially after expressing!! I was also dehydrated and water renteted to think!!

Re: maxene?

I'll be looking after... hubby will take a week to 2 off..or he'll work from home or do half day work. Then I've got 3 PT ladies coming in 3-4 times a week for 4-5hrs to wash, mop, carry a while etc etc..and keep me company!!

CF food already "gao tim sai" (prepared in cantonese)

Emily

womb conducive place.. not really for Matt la.. he was induced not cos o'time..LOL The placenta was "lao" liao and the water "like desert".

NOWWW..waters like "swimming pool", Placenta even the medicinal shop "queue" to buy.

I'm still here!! Can't believe it

em.. don't rush hor.. you have to think of No.2...

Eureka

Eh.. Maybe you could bring over for Max "man yue" hor?? Soon you can do catering BIz for the preggy mums here liao!!! Whoppeeee!!

Hi Emily/shook,
I feel that 2.5yr gap is more ideal.. but hubby would prefer 3yrs and after CNY 2007..so will be another pig( hubby's a pig)..and not a doggie.

Nat, how come you have so many PT ladies? Will you be breastfeeding Maxene? The CF food sounds good but quite ex hor?

Val, last week lesson is similar to the rest just that the craft for last week let them paint using a brush made from ruffian string. The kids have paint all over from hands to face and some neck also have.I got my clothes hand painted by a tod there
happy.gif
Think have to be careful when paint is involved. How come Randall can nap so long from 12 + to 4pm? I was wondering how come din see you while waiting for class to start. Will you be signing up for another term for Randall? The dateline if dun want is tomorrow to get back the deposit.

Emily, Dana also rejects bread. The strange thing is when i first started giving her bread she likes it. Only recent 1 month dun wanna eat anymore. Dunno why, i tried to give her different type of biscuits and cereals some she also dun like, end up i have to try to finish for her since still 1 big box left.

Ruffy, you decided on gg Taiwan for holidays? Heard that the things there are not cheap. Hope Ryan recovers asap! Ryan still so active though he's sick.

absolut, heehee.... think you cant let Ally go on diet now rite?

Nat, but is it ex to pay $1.3k just for CF meals? I think that amt of money can get you a confinement lady rite? Hahaha, you got the same thinking as me leh. I want Vane to be my company to shopping, dancing, drinking, etc... Hopefully she wont find me a hassle then. LOL

styloBB, I think my stitches were removed abt 3weeks later. Aiyo, once your hubby sees the 2 gals, he'll know what to play with them liao.

shook, you plan to have 3 kids? My mil was quite old liao so didnt want to bother her. She only cooked once a day cos she didnt want to clean the kitchen too many times. I forgiving??? Maybe I'm just chin chye lah. Yup, you eat CLO yourself or buy those soft gel CLO and add them to Chen Chen's breastmilk?

pringles, Alicia also sick? Are you carrying No. 2 now?

Viv, mine got to remove stitches but it was not painful at all. I didnt even feel anything lor. My gynae prefers this traditional method leh.

Mom2Nat, your hubby is rite leh, gals will take care of parents when they old. My sils will make a point to visit my mil almost every week but my bils only visit her once a yr during CNY.

QSG, ya guess we wont dare to ask mil to do things for us hor? Same thing for me, my mil just concentrated on cooking for me. Luckily, I got my mom to help me during the day like bathing bb,etc. I got no keloids leh, maybe cos I got to remove stitches.

Val, I tried not to let Vane pontang cos I find the fee too ex liao.
happy.gif

Emily, how abt giving cereal as bfast for Ethan?

eureka, you take vinegar pig trotters on normal days too?

Emily, Nat,
U make my imagination run wild! I imagine my poor mil peeling dun know how many hard boiled eggs, washing how many kgs of trotter hahahahahahaha..then worst, my mil stressing out!

Giggler,
Too gd to resist. We request for it sm time out of the blue. Give excuse lor, say dec cooling, can eat
happy.gif
! Anyway, i luv the sour sweet sauce n the hard boiled egg that is soaked in the good sauce. The meat have i eat, if not, nvm.

Nat, you got so many PT ladies to help!!! I PM you, can you read your mail?

Ruffy, guess your hubby is Cantonese so more concerned abt the horoscope?

QSG, will you be signing Dana up for another term?

eureka, do u know I dun know how is vinegar pig trotters taste like? You must invite me to your place if your mil cooks it.
happy.gif

eureka, just to let you know, I dun feel so down these few days though yi-ma shd be coming anytime leh. Heehee... so happy leh.

ehh...me a bit lost.. but will just add on hor.. u mummies correct me if i had misread anything.

PIG Trotter! I nvr had that too! Is it really that nice? But I really dun like food with ginger n wine. My mum cooked once and I only took one sip and I shake head like anything liao..cos tyra oso had jaundice and was hospitalised.

I oso nvr had any Glucose test leh... how come ah? BUT, I am GB+. I thot that is a "std" test already! I remember it was tested quite late...3* weeks. So the thing abt being GB+ is that if your water breaks, you have to go hospital immediately. Then once I was in the delivery ward, I had to be put on drip and some anti-biotic already. I think they would also check to see if baby was infected... but didn't really read too much into it.

SISTERS. I think it is really lovely to have sisters. The support is really there... I envy people who can go to their sister's house.. go shopping or karaoke with their sisters... It just don't seem quite possible to be that close to a brother... My friend has 2 sisters, and I am sooo envious of their close relationship! That's why, the traditional thinking would be that it would be great to have a girl and a boy.... But in the long run and I am not saying that brothers and sisters cannot be close... But I think a sisterly relationship can never be replaced lor.....

QSG

One is from China.. she helped to carry Matt when I returned from CF from MILs place

The other 2.. are Myanmese..also have baby sitting skills. I helped them get sponsored. So they are paying their levies by coming to help.

Thing is that cos they work for other people too.. so can't come in 3-4x\week

So the 2 ladies come twice\week..and the China lady also twice\week so I end up with 4 times having help..

Oh o! did confuse you?

Anyway.. my cost for this CF..

CF food $1235
helper-china lady $400 10hrs/week

Total: $1635!!

still got left over for massage lady.. ang pow for hubby?? and enough $$ to buy my essential oils\gel for aromatherapy!!

CF lady..
$2200
$ 800
$ 300
Total $3300. plus all the woes\inteferences

re Bfing Maxene

I'll try harder this time.. my own home.. much easier\private without the oldies bursting in!!!

can even go "braless"??!!

eureka, i also never try pig trotters leh. ehehehee... must have the CF party lah! heehehee... :p U must not let your mil stress out... u must help her peel eggs and wash pig trotters. ehehehee... but if she really will cook it when u ask her to, wow! She's a great MIL man!

Nat, I thought Matt didn't want to come out too hence the inducation? ehehehe... anyway, induce for so long then he finally pop... should also be testament to the condusive environment in your womb.
happy.gif

giggler, cereal also quite heaty, right?

QSG, so Dana also rejects bread? Funny right? Ethan used to love bread too! Don't know what happened... as soon as he sees the bread, he will reject it. Won't even taste to see what filling we have given him. Sigh! Am going to try some new receipes for Ethan in the weekend nows. Finger food..
Mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, caned tuna, cheese, mixed into patties that he can hold and then fried lighty. Hope he'll like it. Think he cannot he eating porridge all the time lah.

Back