(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

StyloBB,
We r like xin you lin xi leh, see my prev msg ..... me knocking off in 10 mins time
happy.gif

deer
Today everyone shares ur excitement... tell us more about the bb tomorrow..ok..

Me also going off soon, meet hb to go and buy mooncakes...

StyloBB,
Thanks so much for sharing my joy
happy.gif

Hope u find some nice nice mooncake to quench ur craving ;)

Mummies,
Thanks for all the congrats and sharing my joy
happy.gif

And thanks so much to those mummies who hv kept me entertained for the whole day! Otherwise, i really dunno what to do, since i cant settle down to work ;P

Me getting ready to go off now
happy.gif

lyn, you talking about Bintan Nirwana right? We paid $155 per person for our garden facing superior room in the 'Seabreeze' Promotion pkg. On until end Sept. Includes 30 mins head & neck massage, breakfast, and ferry. How come your pkg $210? Does it have more?

deer deer ah-yi, congrats!

eureka, I feel that the Bintan holiday was better cos there was more space. The room was much much much bigger than on the ship. The pool was bigger too, and there was the beach. Cheaper too.

How come I so pang tang one?
sad.gif
Wanted to keng MC today then in the end, I really sick.

Brought Randall for his Hep A jab this afternoon. At the same time, PD oso do assessment for him. PD asked many qns on his speech and motor skill development. Then she asked if he can hold crayon/pen. I was like "HUH??!?? Is he suppose to hold one?" I told her I always keep pen/pencil away from him as I scare he put into his mouth and poke his throat. Then she went HAHAHA.... "XYZ%^%*&^*"
sad.gif
So gotten him a box of crayon in the evening. Randall was so amazed with it. Bad mummy. I made him so sua ku
sad.gif

Juz to share. I know here got many "anti seasoning" mummies here. Hehe...During the visit, I oso tok to her abt bb solid intake. She encouraged to give adult food to bb. Cos by restricting too much on food will cause fussy eater later in their life. BUT, she highlighted to watch out on the salt intake. If base on a "healty diet" family, then juz give them the food tat adult eat.

Mummy of not walking bb (if there is any),
PD conclued that tat Randall is ready to walk but he is not bold enff. So, she advised to encourage him to walk we could bring him to grass patch, rubber flooring playground or carpeted floor. So, we brought him to downstairs playground this evening. Yes!!! BRENDA, you r right. Randall is "running". Haha.... He took many steps on his own. So happy to see him running and laughing away and then eventually fell on the floor and getting up again. LOL
happy.gif

Eureka
Me also same. Used to like blue and only wore black, white, grey and navy. As I grew older, suddenly like pink and start to wear pastels and spring colours. V unlike me in the past. Guess as we age, we try and compensate to make sure we dun look like aunties. However, must ensure we dun go overboard otherwise may look even more 'auntie' than ever.
happy.gif

I chiong to Bugis during lunch after seeing your buys but only saw 1 short sleeve tee leh. Got it for Ally. the rest are long sleeve so dare not buy coz Ally super scared of heat.

Pringles
Wanted to let Ally sleep in another room but super lazy to have to go to the other room if she cries in the nite. We also sleep with aircon every nite and my master bedroom door is quite heavy duty so may not be able to hear her cry in the other room unless I have a monitor. Will start by giving her a mattress to sleep on and see how things go. Let's hope I'll be able to sleep peacefully thru the nite soon.
sad.gif
If really cannot, may put her to bed in my wardrobe cum study area which is another room that we combined with our master.

Mommies
Thinking of booking a massage lady early coz scared that Dec period very peak. Do you have any recommendations? My last lady was quite ok but she talked too much and instead of being able to relax, I had to 'entertain' her back. Thinking of trying someone else this time.

Stylo
Tried Li Bai and Ritz mooncake today at taka. Think Li Bai taste nicer. Also tried the raffles champagne truffle. Whoa... quite nice. Too bad no discount there so must go raffles hotel or caltex house to buy. In the end bought the teochew yam mooncake from Eater Palace for In laws and myself. Decided not to buy the rest first coz my mom just gave me some snowskin mooncakes. Yummy! Just weighed myself and haven't gained much weight this month. Think after all the mooncakes, I'm gonna balloon again and kanna from gynae in 2 weeks. haha!

Deer
Congrats on being a yee yee!

Val
See lah... teach you lesson for wanting to 'keng'. haha!

Mummies,
I very pek chek now. Typed abt an hr to more than 8 mums n then PC went gonged out!!!!! ##@#@#@&&!&#!

Deer,
Tempted to have #2 anot after visiting ur nephew? When I look at nb, I always think it is really miracle! How's ur sis, ur mum??

How come I dun get to share ur wedding foto leh?? Wow, u are tall too, I tot u sounded petite
happy.gif

Xin Yao mummies,
DUn miss out Jiang Hu...he is really a fantastic singer to me. Once he opens his vocal cord, I melts.
Now all xin yao uncles n aunties liao.

Mummies,
I cant go on liao....very strenuous to regather my thoughts after kena booted out.......absolute, u know my feeling hor....very tui!
sad.gif
...dun talk liao lah....
happy.gif

Gdnite!

Absolut,
I cant agree more with ur sharing here, regarding those colour verses aging. Also, ya ya ya, I very scared of over friendly beautician, massauer (how to spell), hairdresser....ah duh....how to relax with them yukking non stop. I always act as if too shag to talk, close my eyes......hehehhehehe

Ayoh, u chiong to HH after seeing my post. Now I want to chiong Taka tml liao.....MCAKE!

Ay u ah.....buay tahan u, veery comical lah.....'glutton mama'!
happy.gif

lyn,
Thks
happy.gif

deer,
We go to Changi Airport pretty often leh. Maybe cos i stay quite near. Hehehe... no back up plans as yet cos hubby busy wif work these 2 days. Eh, the xin yao songs beri difficult to find one. Wanted to buy for hubby for his bday but dun have... My wedding pics? mine all in a CD. I dunno how to copy leh. U wanna see how i look is it? U got msn? I can show u there :p

val,
Wahahahah, sounds like Randall had a lot of fun
happy.gif
Kieran's nanny always tells me can start letting him eat adult food for the same reason as wat ur PD said. But i still not very keen in the idea.
sanrio,
Thks
happy.gif
Yar, the motorised car uses rechargeable battery but for now, i tink dun have to recharge yet cos Kieran still doesn't know how to step on the pedal. Maybe gotta wait till he's 2 yrs old. I tink it's less than $200. I'm not sure of the exact price cos it is Kieran's bday gift.

hazey/deer,
Cai chun Jia is dat era meh? She's like quite young rite? She's dat guan1 huai2 fang1 shi4 era i thot? I only remember Wu Qing Kang in Ch U's travel shows. He seems to always go travelling wif another young male fren
kao_confused2.gif
Since u 2 r from my era oso, do u remember last time got a show called 'xiao D D'? I still remember the song 'wo shi xiao D D...'

Gd morning mummies

Sanrio
Finally u succeeded in uploading the video! Haha, Ash really goes hyper when he watches the ss vcd! Eh, i think our 2 tods can watch ss together coz Alicia also goes gaga everytime and currently she's crazy about that song- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt(she starts marching when she hears it).Did u also get the other vcd "Big Bird Sings"? Its also nice.

Val
Feel happy for u to see Randall happily running around on the grass
happy.gif

Skyblue
I find Clarks exp but very gd quality. Grips very well and never slips. Can last a long way if u get a pair that gives room for expansion and yet not too big.

Absolute
oic. Well, best of luck in training Ally to sleep on her own. U def need gd rest b4 Nicholas comes along.

Deer
Any update on your nephew? Wat is his wt?
I so blur, I need the disposable teat's cover, dun need the teat. Sorry I alreday knock by the time u post dat msg. My dad b'dy today, so we went out for dinner last 9. If I know u feel shy to get fm TMC, then dun need to ask. Shldn't assume u r thick skin like me
TMC so stingy. I 4got to ask fm KKH b4 I wz discharged. Brot Chen Chen back to KKH for jaundice check, happen to bump into the lactation consultant. I asked for 10, she gave me > 10. Went back for postnantal check, got another 20 fm the delivery ward.

StyloBB
For NB who r on fm, hospital feed them fm in bottle form. The hospital uses disposal teats to feed the NB. Feed liao discard. So it is actually no use to the hospital.
Fm the way Deer described, I dun expect to get 20. I prepared not to get any

Val
Congrats dat Randall is running

Eureka, Absolut
My beautician n massage lady v chatty. Ya can't relax

Priviledged, how come yours so much cheaper? Which agency you go to? Lyn's is $210++ per room for 2 nites without including ferry. Yours is $155 per person for accomodation and ferry right? I went to a few agencies all about $160 for accomodation and ferry.

Deer, i also want to see your wedding photos..can?The nurses at TMC not very nice ah? I thought they very pro-bf?

Absolute, i also have a very talkative massage lady, i wanna rest and relax when she massage but like you end up having to "entertain" her everytime.

Shook
U can still use glass bottles to store BM? Doesn't chen chen drink more than 90ml? Or you have to defrost a few bottles at one time? Thot storing glass bottles are quite bulky so used to store them in avent milk bags.

Eureka
Can understand how you feel. At least you still bothered to post a bit. I would have just shut the window and gone to sleep. haha!

So are you going to taka today? Better go during non-peak period coz already got a lot of toothpicks on the floor. My friend said it feels worse than chinatown coz toothpicks are all over the place. Pple just can't be bothered to throw them in the proper place.

Pringles
Yah lor... can't wait to be able to sleep thru in peace. The only good thing abt Ally is she just wants to get to our bed and she doesn't get up and play. She'll basically toss and turn til she gets to her comfy spot and sleep. But my mom says she's a bad sleeper coz she doesn't sleep in one spot. She move around in the mattress til she even lands on the floor area.
Deer
How's your nephew? Got permission to post bb's pic here?

I also didn't get to see your wedding pic leh.

Giggler
Hope op was successful. How long are you on mc?

absolut
U are so funny re the talking part... yah, esp those talkative hairstylist...wanna talk to u while blowing your hair, u can't hear a single word they are saying...hehe...
Massage - who did u engage that time? Me was on the contrary, wanted to talk to the lady cos me felt depressed mah... wanted someone to hear my grouses, but she was also v good, she massaged me and said my body was v good, not flabby but my mind something wrong... advised me to go for a walk round my neighbourhood so that I dun feel so down.... hehe....
That time went for facial pre-wedding, the lady was v interesting, she told me many things...hehe...quite interesting... but I agree it's beta to have a quiet one... then can relax.

Li Bai is good right, hb also likes, for the past two years, we bot but this year, we chose Ritz instead, cos taste also good but packaging is so nice .... bot three boxes last nite from Millenia. Hb happily chomping on one pce last nite..... me NO NO, hate mooncakes.....

How much weight did u put on so far????

Colours of clothes - yah, cannot go overboard.... stimes got those aunty aunty dressed in pink from head to toe....eeeeek.......

eureka
Jiang Hu I remember, hunky looking but a gentle voice...ahaha....

deer/eureka/shook/absolut
Aiyah this morning I fell down while crossing the road... also dun know how it happened..... fortunately nothing serious but my left knee is a bit bruised and my right foot is a bit painful...sheesh....

deer
Yeah how is your nephew? Carried him a lot last nite????

shook
Why must use disposable teats now?

Absolut,
How's Ally? nosey okay already?

DEER
photo...photo...photo...photo...photo
what's ur nephew's name?

Shook,
Then ur Honey n Bit Bit accompany u for the nite stays or hubby? I was really glad to hv my bear w me for the nite. Hahhaha, my bear was somewhere while i was playing w my crosswords then the doc n nurse rush in liao.. so i also din get to hold him.

Pringles,
family okie already?

Finally got some air to breathe today. Not going to be a very free day, but at least not as stressful as the past 2 days.

Here's some updates on the gathering. Will be following up with an email to the below mentioned mummies today on the details too. If I happen to miss out anyone, please tell me hor.

Mummies coming for the gathering this sat:
pigletz - Potato Salad
brenda - Mango Pudding
priviledged - Sushi/maki (no raw stuff)
Val - 1/2kg of Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa
Hazey - 1/2kg of Lim Chee Guan Bak Kwa
Ruffybear - ham & cheese sandwich
Viv - Tiong Bahru Chwee Kueh
Mom2nat - Chicken wings
Mon Mon - Chocolate chip cookies
Pringles - soon kueh
Shook - Homemake special recipe
Emily
Sanrio
Lyn
Absolut
B2B3M4
Giggler (maybe)
jo (maybe)
misspiggy (maybe)

Total estimated number of pple attending, excluding those maybe one will be 28 adults, 16 toddlers.

One last thing, I need to know how many shares of porridge to prepare for the toddlers. Let me know okay.

StyloBB,
What happened to u?? R u too tired? Did u get a shock fr the fall? Fortunately nothing serious, and u didnt sprain ur ankle. Better be more careful and take good care of urself. If u r tired and not feeling too well, take mc, go home and hv a good rest.

Mummies,
I m hving headache now, coz YH refused to sleep last nite, my mum too tired, she fell asleep while looking after YH, so i had to be the one to put YH to bed, but he was so energetic! I saw a lot of posts .... pls give me some time to reply, me really no energy today ....

Shook,
I manage to get 4 brand new disposable teats for u. The nursery room is really busy, always got anxious parents and eager visitors hanging around, i got a hard time waiting for not so bz time to "disturb" the nurse ..... the nurse was quite nice, but i felt so paiseh disturbing her, esp after she opened the nursery room, i heard at least 2 bb were crying inside, think she must be really bz .... i didnt dare to ask for 20 disposable teats, i just asked for "a few", and she went to grab a handful, which is only 4
sad.gif
Hope 4 is good enuff for u.
How to pass them to u?

Absolut,
Haha..Ally & lionel can be good frds.Lionel oso don't sleep on one spot.He'll toss & turn...It is common to find him curled like a snake wf bumper & his bolster at the corner of baby cot....

Val,
Congrats Randall can finally walk...can pose some pic of him???

thks for the tips on how to train our bbs to walk
happy.gif
Lionel oso not bold enuff to walk on his self.once i let go his hand,he'll quickly come down & crawl to the destination

Shook,
hmm...don't u worry leaving chenchen to leave on his own?? I think i'll let lionel sleeps on his own when he's abt 3yrs...i can't sleep w/o seeing him by my side
happy.gif

lyn,
u r not fat at all! I still remember ur wedding photo...

PVL,
Thanks for ur congrats
happy.gif

U went to Bintan also? Any photos to share share? I hvnt been there b4, but after seeing Lyn's photos, it really reminded me of my Batam trip 10 yrs ago, very relaxing, the pace is so slow, as if there is nothing to worry abt in this world .... so carefree, really missed tt vacation ....
Share share some photos of ur Bitan trip hor
happy.gif

Val,
why u need to keng MC??? If ur purpose is to bring Randall for the jab, dun need to keng MC for urself, just ask the PD to give u a child MC if ur company accept child MC. Stat Board give every parents 5 days of child MC every yr.

U must be very excited and happy to see Randall "run"!
happy.gif

Absolut,
Thanks for ur congrats
happy.gif

Very soon, i hv to congrat u for being a mother to a newborn again ;) Is ur EDD still X'mas eve?
I think the forum has quite a no. of threads on massage lady, maybe u can go and read those threads and find a good one there.

Val,
U got car one rite?? I bought a doodle for Jem to put in the car.. he scribbles on it.

Will i get to see him on saturday?? hahhaha, i'll go him n say,"Randall, Jump!"

Skyblue,
actually hor, my cooking dun use salt at home one but i do use soy sauces. And I've came to realise Jem will actually reject food that r too salty, e.g I gave him a pc of sandwich w cheese n ham from McCafe, he'll shake head at the 2nd offer. Then i remove the ham, he'll cont taking. Now jem mostly on adult food.

Stylo,
careful careful...

Eureka, StyloBB, Shook, Absolut, Brenda,
Saw my nephew last nite, he is sooooOOOOooooo CUTE!!! He looks so small, so vulnerable, so innocent and yet cried so loud! Really love him very very much! Yes, yes, i get to carry him, thanks to my sis and my BIL for being so fang xin to let me cuddle him
happy.gif
But he is so poor thing, think he is very hungry, but my sis's milk not much leh .... and my sis still learning how to latch on and bf, both of us and my BIL r like trying all kind of methods to help my sis to bf my nephew, but he still cried and cried. See him so hungry, i felt so heartpain, i almost wanted to bf him myself
sad.gif
I wanted to suggest to my sis to give him some bottle milk, but i think i better dun interfere, what if my nephew after drinking bottle milk refuses bfg?? Then my sis will hv a hard time bfg my nephew ... so i just tried my best to help her latch on ..... Actually seeing my sis dunno what to do and so helpless when my nephew cried and cried, it really reminded me of myself 9 mths back! When my sis told me tt she is not good at carrying my nephew and dunno how to bf, i almost wanted to lauff hehehe .... i told her to take things easy, coz i started off as inexpereinced as her, and it takes time to learn, and i m sure she will be good at it soon!

My nephew is 3.29kg, 47cm long. He got big eyes according to my sis and BIL, but i didnt get to see him opened his eyes. Only get to see him yawn once and cried very loudly a few times! It is really very very nice to hold him close to me, he likes to wriggle and moves his little hands .... he is so small, it is like cuddling a little kitten ;) I took a few pic of him, but i was so bz helping my sis to latch him on, i forgot to ask for permission to post the photos. anyway, i forgot to put back my digtal cam into
my handbag, after i took it out to admire the photos again last nite. So no photos today, so sorry abt it. I m going to visit my sis and nephew again tonite, i will ask for permission tonite, if she said ok, i will post the photos tonite after i reach home, ok?

pigletz,
wow the party food looks really good.
Wat else r u short of???
Want any spicy stuff??? or more desserts??
I can make red bean soup with tang yuan, or red bean paste with ice cream, fried bee hoon or tom yam bee hoon?? or chicken curry???
In fact i'm fine with bringing anything, juz let me know what u need.

n so many bak kwa??? CNY coming???

Absolut
Chen Chen drinks 180ml. Ea time defrost 2 glass bottles. I store EMB in all kinda bottles including milk bottles. Store in storage bags when run out of bottles. So sometimes gotta mix 2 bottles n left a bit for the following day. Avent storage bag can hold how many ml?
Giggler on mc for 2 wks. No access to pc
Li pai moon cake is snow skin or traditional baked skin?

Stylobb
OMG, u fell. Did u step on something slippery? ((Hug)) Walk slowly n carefully
I dun need disposable teat. Need the cover to cover the glass bottle for storing ebm

Brenda
My hubby, Honey n Bit Bit all went home. Only Chen Chen left bhind to keep me company
biggrin.gif

My mum agst me bringing my soft toys to KKH. She din know I brot. In fact, it wz my hubby who grabbed them along in the hurry to send me to KKH
Ai say man, u still can play crossword. Dun u feel the contraction pain?

Pigletz
I want porridge for Chen Chen
lol.gif
u so cute name wat I gonna bring as homemake special recipe. Sama sama my mum. She always tell my SIL she gonna cook something special.

Deer
U take a nap during lunch time since u got headache
Thx a zillion for standing outside the nursery rm n waited for the nurse. So pai say to give u so much trouble when u r there to visit your sis n lovely newphew
Does your sis wanna use the disposable teats? If yes, let her use the teats 1st then u pass the cover to me.
Your nephew chubby?
U can't bf your nephew. Your milk is not suitable for NB. Ask the lactation consultant to help your sis. Ask for Mrs Wong. She is v helpful n experienced

Avocado, Absolut
Chen Chen toss all over the plc in sleep as well

Avocado
I m not worry Chen Chen sleeps on his own. He needs to learn to b independent.

Eureka,
I can understand how pek chek it feels when the konked out after u typed a long long msg! Dunno why it always happened when u hv put in efforts to do smthg and didnt save it!
To tell the truth, i m not tempted at all to hv no.2 after seeing my nephew! My mum asked me the same qn also. When my nephew cried so loud and cried non-stop, it actually brought back memories abt YH cried and cried non-stop for hrs during his colicky days!!! But since cooing my nephew to stop crying is not really my responsibilities, and i was just trying my best, i dun really feel the stress when he cried. But i think my sis felt distress, she looked so helpless and like dunno what to do ... so for the moment, think i better dont try for no.2, will wait for things to stablise, and my mum get into the routine of looking after 2 bb b4 i think of no.2. I hope my nephew will be guai guai, otherwise it will be very tiring and shiong for my mum to look after YH and him. My mum was fully exhausted yesterday, she fell asleep on the mattress while YH was playing. Dunno why YH is so full of energy nowadays, me and my mum were really beaten by him! How to get him to sleep early huh???
U wanna see my wedding photos?? ok lor, i email the link to u lor, but can i see ur photos also? I hv always wanted to know how u look like, it doesnt matter what kind of photos, as long as i get to see ur face, can liao, ok?
Xiang Hu, i remember him and his tt very famous song .... suddenly cant recall the song title, but i think u know which one i m referring to. He is not really one of my fav, maybe becoz i dun find him good-looking hahaha .... i think i went for those "sissy" look, the very si wen kind or the you1 yu4 xiao3 sheng1 kind hehehe ....

Brenda,
Forgot to mention, my sis and BIL have thot of 2 names, but hvnt decided which one. No photo for today, i hv explained in my prev msg, so sorry. Now i remember u always hound us for photos hahaha ....

Eureka
There were wat I bought for Nat. NOt during tat sale you mention. Earlier. All these 50% off, then i got $10 voucher. so all for $35only.
313205.jpg

Deer,
Stat board has 5 day child's MC??? Mine is govt-related but only offer 3 days.

Shook,
How do u cover the bottles with the disposable teats??? I mean there is still a hole, right?

B2B3M4,
hahaha, you can bring anything you like. I'm quite okay with it. Don't have any special request for you. hahahah

Any mummies got any craving?

Shook,
ahaha, brenda just told me you name ur special recipe, golden cup. haha

Skyblue, Hazey,
I remember "Xiao DD", one of my fav children programme! But i cant recall the song liao. I can only remember thre was one part which go "DDDD DDDD" or smthg like this. Hazey got very good memory hor? I really pei fu u leh, how come u still can remember the lyrics??

Skyblue, i like the ???? image u put besides Wu Qing Kang and tt male friend hahaha ... i got the same feeling as u, why he always mention abt guy friends in all his travelogs??? And the way he described his friendship with his guy friends in his book Fa Sao Shiu Yue (a book tt recorded his uni days with his uni guy friends) r like errrr ... dunno how to describe leh, gave me a bit of goose pimples when i read it!

Skyblue, yeah, i want to see how u look like, i will PM u my msn after i reinatall the msn.

QSG,
I wont say the nurse at TMC not very nice lah .... but they r really very bz. My sis pressed the bell a few times when we cant get our nephew to latch on. The nurse will come in immediately to help, but u can see they r quite bz lor, they will just do the job and leave quickly .... and one nurse keep emphasizing tt my nephew is hungry and mother's milk not much, tt's why he kept crying, hinting to us tt we shld give him bottle milk.
I pm u my wedding photos liao, can u show me urs also? Or any photos with ur face also can. Thanks
happy.gif

Shook,
I only felt the pain while pushing.

Deer,
hahahha... i'm imagining u yakking abt ur nephew to ur colleagues. So funny!

Mommies,
Can i ask what time ur bbs sleep nowaday? i start to let jem go to sleep on his own.. and he delayed it till 9.30 - 10pm. Wondering whether its okay?

Stylo
Used Mdm Zu the last round. She's quite good and her oil is not that oily and smelly - smells more like medicated oil. Just won't leave me alone to sleep but her advice on bf etc was quite good. She was also quite honest. Told me my stomach size dun need 7 days, 5 days enough already and only $50 per session. See how lor... if no recommendation, then maybe go back to her. Some pple says their massage lady teach them how to massage bb also, but dunno safe or not.

Tried a few brands of mooncake and realise they suddenly all taste almost the same. Hard to assess on a small piece leh. Your hubby can finish 3 boxes?? cannot be right? 2 for parents and inlaws is it?

I've put on abt 5kg at 5 months. Just had health check in office and dun seem to have put on much weight (but weighing machine diff so maybe not accurate). Gynae visit is on next Fri so hopefully all the sugar in the mooncake won't build up drastically by then.
sad.gif

Your tummy getting too big for you to see the front. Better make sure you be extra careful ok? Ask hubby to massage bruise for you hor.

My colleague who's in her 32 weeks was just telling me that her bb is too small. Now only 1.5kg (think suppose to be at least 2kg) and gynae is worried that bb is not growing well and she needs to go to the hospital for a checkup tomorrow. So scary ... think she's kinda freaking out now. Was trying to assure her that as long as organs are fully formed, bb should be able to survive on his own soon even if he needs to come out earlier. The prob is he hasn't even turned yet. Wonder what tests they are gonna do on her tomorrow. Suppose to check if bb is able or unable to get nutrients from the mother.

U really dun want to go pigletz house on sat?

Brenda
Ally's nose still leaking a little. Only coughs in the nite when asleep(maybe coz of aircon). Hope she'll fully recover by sat.

Shook / Brenda
Think I also brought my piglet but pai seh to take it out in front of the nurses. hee hee!

Shook
Think Avent can store at least 220 - 240ml. Must check again. Find storing in glass bottles v troublesome so didn't bother. Tried Li Bai's traditional mooncake. Heard that traditional skin more work so better to buy outside.

Deer
I also want to see wedding pics.
happy.gif
Can send me link?

B2
Stat board has 5 days child mc. Out of which 2 days are family days (no need to produce child mc). Wah ... think next year I can get 10 days of child mc coz got 2 bbs. yippee!

You very good at cooking... can cook so many types of food. I very gian your tomyam bee hoon but maybe not lah coz not everyone can take spicy food hor.

So you getting new maid or give up already? Who's looking after your daughter now?

Pigletz
Ally still has a bit of runny nose. Will see how she is on Fri and let you know. Me will bring snowskin mooncake if successful
happy.gif

Shook,
I will definitely take a nap during lunch, otherwise no energy the whole day. The 4 disposable teats i took is for u, not nice to use it first and give u the cover later. Think it will be more hygenic to pass u the brand new teats and covers. How shld we meet up? Where do u stay? Or i can meet Lyn at Potong Pasir and pass to her, then she can pass it to u when she meet u at Pigletz place. But i think Lyn is very bz nowadays, dunno whether our timing can coincide? Just give u my daily rountine, and see whether it can coincide with urs.
Boon Keng MRT - 6.50-7pm
Any MRT stations between HarbourFront to Boon Keng - 6.30-7pm
Any MRT stations between Clementi to Raffles Place - 6.30-6.50pm

Deer
think chen chen too old to use the newborn disposable teat so maybe can keep rubber teat for your nephew coz can fit into standard milk bottles and give Shook the cover only.

Hey mummies,
Randall is not walking yet lah. He dare to walk/run at the playground onli becos of the rubber flooring. Its like runing 7-8steps only!!! Hai~

B2,
Absolut has answered ur qns on child MC.

Absolut,
Hope ur colleague and her bb r doing fine. Tell her dun need to worry abt the weight. Me and my sis encounter the same problem, bb not big enuff at 32 weeks. I had to go thru a detailed scan and a CTG to ensure bb is ok. Same as my sis, but she didnt do the detailed scan. YH didnt turn until 36 weeks, i almost thot i need to go for c-sect liao.
I PM u my wedding photo link liao. Pls show me urs also. Thanks
happy.gif

Brenda,
I dun hv time to yak with my colleagues yet. I hv been posting here since this morn! I hvnt even bought my breakfast yet, think dun need breakfast liao, going to take lunch soon!

Jem sleep at 9.30-10pm? U very lucky! YH sleep at 12 midnite-2am. I hv tried to let him sleep earlier, so far, only manage to do it successfully 4-5 times. And the earliest was 10.40pm, only once.

Hazey,
I PM u my wedding photos liao. I hvnt setup my MSN yet. Will add u to my MSN after i hv set it up. What is ur msn addr?? I will send u a msg after i hv added u to my msn. But i think i will take some time to do so. Me hving a very bad headache. going to take a break after this msg.
Btw, show me ur photo also hor
happy.gif

StyloBB,
U ok or not? How come didnt see u in the forum. If u r very tired and not feeling well, go home and rest, ok?

Deer, you wanna see me ah? see me face to face better lah...we can meet for lunch one of these days or wait till we go gathering
happy.gif

brenda, Dana ususally sleeps by 9.15pm..i try to put her back to cot by 9pm.

brenda/shook/absolut
Yah I will be more careful.....thanks. Thankfully my trusty Thyme maternity pants did not tear... tho the bruise is on my knee....

brenda
We usu put jesse to his last feed at around 9.20pm, nowadays he will mention 'milk', hold my hand to go kitchen to make his milk... I think it's good to train toddlers to sleep early. If jem can sleep by himself, lagi beta... jesse still can't --- he super wants me around... calling 'mae-mee'..........

deer
Me here lah.... busy cos need to submit budgets by today... I just finished them all....hehe....
I also dun know what happened, mo twin twin just fell... dun worry lah, me ok lah..... thanks. Just gotta monitor my right foot...

Today u again got no mood or energy to work ah?? Hehe...
YH refused to sleep?? He was also excited?? Hehe.....
Nephew - I still thot your maternal instinct went up a few notches after seeing him.... but no. Hahha... best not to interfere, cos your sis is already so stressed.. just encourage her re the b/feeding part, tell her the milk won't come in so fast.. if bb really crying out of hunger, I think it's ok to give him a bit of fm??? Just my opinion...

Xinyao programme - I also dun know, happened to switch on one afternoon and they were featuring Chen Jiaming, Yan Li Min, Eric Moo, etc.....
I still like the Cai Li Lian and Chen Han Wei's song... the story about him and Athena Chu being penpal??? She was some getai singer? V nice and touching story.... Guan Hua Fang Shi... .hope I have the pinyin correct????

deer/hazyey
You both headache cos u both are supposed to perform ie sing me a song is it??? Hehehe..

KC
Kekeke.... see, deer, KC not so shy leh, she will sing.... me really curious about this song.

absolut
Me also used Mdm Zu.... keke...find her ok lah..

Yah I meant he ate one piece...hehe.... relishing it and telling me, just that I super uninterested, so guess I will not put on weight becos of mooncake ah. The other two boxes for mil and mum.

I dun know how I fell, maybe was walking too fast.

Wow, wow ur colleague must be concerned, gynae shud have been able to tell earlier right? She gained a lot of weight or not?
Wow ur weight gain is pretty good, that's about 1 kg per month. My gynae never advised me how much weight to gain... I read in the books it's ok to gain about 20kg?? Gosh, I can't imagine 20kg!!!!!!!!! That's so scary..........

Thanx for asking, think I'll give it a miss, jesse will miss his nap, then afternoon, gotta be in church again...v tiring for us.....

Me soo hungry now...

B2B3M4
U r a great cook. Anything we name it, u cook it!
Cover the teat hole wif the plastic cut fm microwave safe plastic container

Pigletz
I wz cracking my head to think of a nice name for my food but can't think of 1. It is made of potato. I put the whole thing in cookie cup so name it golden cup.
proud.gif

Deer
KKH oso short handed but the nurses still responded swiftly.
Chen Chen din know how to latch on or rather I din know how to latch him on. My nipples were v v sore. Chen Chen cried, I worried I din hv enuff milk. 2 nurses advocated me to give fm. I v angry no heel them. Then another nurse squeezed my nipple n showed me my colostrum. She assured me I hv enuff milk
Your wedding photos selling like hot cake
biggrin.gif

Absolut has a gd pt, pull out the teat n gime the cover will do
I dun go beyong Bugis MRT station. Is it ok I ask my hubby to get the cover fm u @ Harbor Front?

Absolut
How long wz your massage? I read dat Mdm Zu charges $270 for 7 sessions leh. May b diff person
How u pour your ebm into bag n thaw frozen ebm store in bag?
Thot childcare leave is 2 days a yr for parents wif children 7 yrs n below regarldess of how many children u hv

Brenda
I v lucky leh. Pain only when pushing

Hazey
Wat do u use to tie avent bag?

Envy u gals wif child mc. I only 2 days childcare leave
sad.gif

Back