(2004/03) March Mummy

Ruffy, Girl
I sent the link to you liow!
happy.gif

Cla, Ruffy, Girl
Last time I also only get to keep long hair only after pri 1, and really kept it long! hehe..

But for now, Ray sweats very easily, her neck gets tickled by her hair and will have heat rashes, so still better to keep it short.. anyway I have a hair length controller - mil :p so see how lah..

Matt
Aunty Bbgal loves your kiss! hahaa so cute!!!

Cla
Matt is of a very good size now and he looks quite different from I last saw him!
happy.gif

Girl
I went to the animal resort/farm in seletar farmway, read from newspaper 2-3weeks back. A small and ulu one :p better to drive in. We took cab in with my sis and luckily there was a bus from church and we asked for the ride out to main road
happy.gif
hehe

Hi Cla,

Ya, i signed up 1 at Cheng San CC in July, tot of signing upo another 1 at Whampoa cc.. hehehe..

Hi Cla/Ruffy,

Will try to let him c more cats .. hehehe

Cla,
Matt is such a big boy now! Remember seeing his photo taken wheh he was swimming.

bbgal,
I also had long hair (till my waist) until I entered primary one cos my school didn't allow us to have long hair.

colt,
I also signed up for the one at Cheng San. See you and Justin there!

Cla,Ruffy and Colt,
Read somewhere that cats can also carry bird flu. Be careful, k?

Helena
Woah.. did you feel very heartache when need to cut? The first time after I cut my long hair, my hair turned coarse!! before that was silky smooth..sobsob.. haha

bbgal,
No. Didn't cos I was only 6 and my mum psychoed me into it. I remember vividly I was agreeing with her. ;)
I had silky hair when I rebonded but later, it turned really dry.

Hi Helena,

so u also signed there, i remeber Titus also same BD as Justin, so we can c each other..

Hi melody,

Morning mummies,
Helena,Colt,Melody.. all of you are going for the bb show at cheng san? Good luck..hope ur bbs win prizes.

Bbgal,
I used to have shoulder lenghth hair when young but had to cut when I entered pri school.

Girl\bbgal\Helena,

Thanks for the comments! :p
he could have learnt the pattern from me, 'cos i alway ask him to kiss me... :p

Just went for his MMR this morning, however, he could not take 'cos still having some phlegm, need to postphone to next week.
He is now 11.1kg, 82cm long.
happy.gif

Colt,

maybe can make it a mini Mar mummies gathering there if few of us sign up for the Cheng San CC bb show... hahaha

i have decided to go for Hong Kah and Yew Tee CC bb show, they are nearer to my place...
happy.gif

Girl,

found ur blog at Soya's link... very nicely done... i wish i can write as well as u... i am asking my hb to writing the blog, he can write better than me...
happy.gif

Girl,
quick check with you, do you know if i can bring my gal to the dental clinic at the polyclinic? her lower left lateral incisor n cuspid emerging, and it is either crooked or cracked or broken, thot of bringing to see dentist..

haiz... our thread dying off again...
sad.gif

Colt,

Din manage to sign up for the Cheng San BB show, do let us know whether is it fun! ;)

Hi Cla,

So revive the thread.. hehehe...
U means it full liao?? ok, sure no problem.. so who actually sign up the Cheng San bb show bside me??

Cla, Melody
Yesterday Minibeanie and Christine was there too. U know them right??

Christine's gal won 2nd Prize for C Group.

Colt,

no lah, i din try. Wanted to ask Melody to help us to sign up but she was not free... never mind lah... guess will have lots of ppl, 60 participants for each category and there are 3 categories. If full, meaning will have 180 babies n toddlers... wow!!! will be very crowded... better be prepared...
happy.gif

Noif,

Ya, i know them. Chat w them while waiting 4 the start of the competition. Christine gal has been winning in the competition since she was 8MO and till now, onli missed twice, was telling Christine she can make a shelf to display the trophy liao... :p

Think Ally was in the same grp of walkers w Matt during the competition. i have 4gotten to bring some stuff to attract matt, in the end he din finish the race. was a bit disappointed but never mind lah, next time...
happy.gif

Hee hee... we will meet again at Yew Tee, w Minibeanie n Christine again. will be signing up 4 Gek Poh Ville CC too... don think will win but just try lah...
happy.gif

And congrats to Ally & Zoie 4 winning consolation prize on Sun. Well done!
happy.gif

Hi Cla,

yah, that what i worried too loh... so many bb in each categy..
sad.gif

Hi Cla/Noif,

wow that christine's gal won so many prizes?? I think she is the one i saw at the Bukit panjang's bb show, she won the 1st prize..
Which bb show u all just went?? what pize did u get, noif?

Seem that u gals are also quite keen in bb show.. just like me.. hehhee.. there a few more coming up liao...

Cla,
Oh! Matt and Ally in the same grp ah?? Did not see him leh..maybe too concentrate on Ally during competition...haha!

Anyway, didn't expected she will win prize. So when heard they called her number, we pretty suprised..haha. So funny was Ally fell asleep when her number been called.

She sooo tired cos she wake up around 6.50am in the morning, this is the 1st time she KO in her pram when outside.
happy.gif

Found the baby olympics more fun, those normal baby show really no idea how they judging??

Anyway, we found Ally , Faith and Zoie look alike. Haha!

Colts,
We went the Hong Kah North baby olympics. Ally won consolation prize.

Colt,
The prize not bad, got 1 tin gold mamil step 3 , 1 tin gold progress, got few milk bottles, shampoo...etc..quite a lot of items..

Anyway, i still haven't open the hamper.

Hi Noif,

the prizes sound gd!! there quite afew of this type of walking competition, u going??
What is the competition like in Hong kah?? I also tot of signing up for competition rather than bb show..hehehhe..

Colt,
Yalo, just consolation already found it good. haha! The 1st to 3rd prize must be very attratives.

Anyway, i send u an email.

Hong Kah competition
Cat A (6 to 12 months) Baby crawl contest
Cat B (12 to 18 months) Baby walk contest
Cat c (18 to 24 months) Baby Basketball contest

But recently dont have anymore bb competition. All are bb show ..

Noif,

is this the 1st time Ally join a walking competition? find that this one was very well organised, very systematic n fun... the last one we went in TPY, small place n very cramp n messy, din have gd experience...
sad.gif

walking competition is more fun 'cos can see them in action physically... the other bb show really depends on judge n also don know how they judge... :p

i think so, matt is B17, what is Ally's no?

The prize sound gd!!! i like the wrapping... the lucky draw prize also very gd leh... too bad, we din win...
sad.gif

btw, how many trophy has Ally won so far?

Noif/Colt,

Think TPY East got 1 but not sure what they doing for toddler... can check it out if interested...
happy.gif

Cla, Colt, Noif
Good luck to your babies for the competitions!
happy.gif

Melody
How's Zoie's teeth growing? Maybe when it's emerging and not fully out then look like broken? Hope its fully out and ok liow.

Hi Noif,

I got the mail liao.. yah, the prize is great!!
I think there is 1 in tampines but too far liao..

Hi Cla,

I agreed with u, it more fun than bb show.. hehhe.. ok, will check out the TPY east 1..

Hi Bbgal,

Thks for the wishes..

Cla,
Yalo, tis is the first time Ally join walking competition. Ally is B18.

She ever joined bbshow but was last year but did not win anything la.

She ever won a hamper "The best moments of your little ones contest". by Cold Storage, but too bad no trophy. :p

So far Matt won any prize??

Recenly quite keen to sign up bbshow cos after tis year, no more chance to sign up liao ma..:p

Colt,
U check out the TPY east one and let me know k??..heehee!

noif,
missed ur msg in the new moms thread, thank you and congrats to ally
happy.gif

bbgal,
the teeth emerging more liao, it's not straight n smooth, n looks like 2 teeth together, according to girl.

colt,
my mil sign up the cheng san show for me, cos either busy to visit them, or ve lunch outside. so see u there.

noif/colt/cla,
ya the prize is good and its well organized. noif, i open the hamper liao..haha...mommy excited.

Hi mummies, this thread is alive again
happy.gif

Congrats on all the prize winning babes!
Never tried any baby contests before, don't think I will though, got no patience to bring E there
happy.gif

Melody
Sounds like it's really a fused tooth.... It's okay, just a developmental difference...

Melody,
U open the hamper liao ah...I still haven't open. The hamper still put on my living hall to show off..haha!

Me too..very excited! Kekeke

This is first time Zoie won prize?

Hi Melody,

c u at the cheng bb show.. same categ rite??
Justin is categ B
U same as me, that time when Justin got the prize, me also very excited and anxious to open.. hehhe.. but hubby stopped me, want to show off the hamper.. hehehe..

Hi Noif,

I think there is another at this tampines cc bb race.... me still deciding whether to sign up?? Dunno whether during the race, can the bb go without shoe to walk?? Cos Justin is still abit unstable when walking in his shoes...

Colt,
I called the Toa Payoh East CC for the registration forms.

Ally join the Group B Telematch..dont know wat kind of telematch they referring to ah??

Registration Fee $8/-.

I dont think will sign up Tampines cc cos too far liao

melody/Noif,

Take a pic to show us what's inside... :p

Noif,

Ya!!! they shd be walking side by side, Matt was fussing that day, maybe scared of the crowd...
sad.gif

so far matt has not win any prize yet, hee, will keep trying but not going to far places... :p

So we will meet in Yew Tew CC...
happy.gif

cla,
aiya...shd take photo of contents hor..we only took a pic of the hamper with zoie :p

girl,
thanks.
happy.gif
i hope the 2nd set of teeth that grow out will not be fused?

colt,
ya..cat B
happy.gif
see u then

noif,
this is zoie 3rd prize
happy.gif
tats y prompts mommy to sign up more? haha... but also lazy to travel too far..

bbgal,
u sign up kampong glam liao?

Cla,
Ok! Will take a pic to show u what is inside the hamper when i open it.

Huh! They walking side by side ah..how come never realize ah..haha!

Actually i dont think Ally can win any prize for bbshow. Like wat u said, depending on the judge n also don know how they judge.

But we still sign up la, didn't try never know ma right?

Melody,
Wow! Zoie won so many prizes liao ah...envy envy leh..must be very proud of her.

Melody/Girl
So its alright to have fused tooth? Or need to bring to dentist?

Melody
Yep I signed up for the kampong glam liow! There's another bb competition at Jalan Besar CC, just next to my block, hehe I also signed up liow.. its on 21 Aug
happy.gif
you wanna sign up? can sign up online! hehe I only have stamina for nearby ones.. walking distance :p

Noif
The prize really very good, so many things!

Noif,

Ya!!! hahaha... actually i was looking out 4 Ally but think too messy liao... never mind...
happy.gif

The stuff in the prize looks cool leh... lots of practical stuff...
happy.gif

Bbgal

If nearby even better, if Ray is tired, can go home sleep, abt time to annouce result then go back there... :p

Cla
yah hor, thats a good idea! hehe thanks leh! I've never been to one bb show, so no idea how they function! :p

Hi Noif,

$8, that cheap... but wonder what they be doing or assessing thru the telematch.. I asked the girl, but she dun really know what will be the contest like leh...

The prize looks so gd, so many bb foods..

Hi Melody,

hehehe.. so Justin n Zoie will be competing against each other liao..

Hi Melody/Noif/bbgal/Cla,

Now the topic here is abt bb show n competition.. Good luck to all the bb taking part in the show... And hope all the prize be won by all the mummies from the mummies club...hhahah

Mummies,
Yalo, the prize pretty good, but the diapers all giving M size, Ally wearing XL so cant use it.
The cereal also for stage 2 which is 6 months above. Hiazzz!

Then the goodies bag got a tin of gold mamil nite. This is for 6 months above. Dont think will let Ally drink it.

Nevermind la, will pass to my sister cos her son just turning 6 months old.

halo all mommy, was thinking by any chance anyone of you gals are malay and are interested in attending those focus group survey regarding milk powder? they will pay u an incentive of $70 cash. date on 8 sept 6.15 p.m. pls pm me at [email protected]

hello!

Wonder if any other Mar 04 mummies keen to chat here? :p

Hi Boo,

so ur 2nd child is born on Mar 04? boy or gal?

Back