(2004/03) March Mummy

Hi Mommies
Ray had only called mommy once and there was a period she called me mama.. but now like doesnt want to call liow.. and she hasnt called daddy once :p

Ruffy
Hope Ryan will recover soon, must be difficult for him to sleep also.. you try to sneak a nap in the day to rest also.

Hi Elmobb,

ya, hahha.. both of us think the same... we do most of the things but he called dadee loud n clear.. But now not too bad cos i trained him to kiss so whenever i ask him to kiss, he will kiss me.. so it compensated in such a way..

Hi cla,

the daddy so happy when Justin call him, now the pronounciation is getting clearer n clearer...

colt, so sweet ! At least Justin will kiss u...for ethan he only associate kiss as in blowing kiss whenever it's bye-bye time. n ask him to sayang me he smack me...sigh...give up liao
sad.gif

bbgal,
ryan lot of difference when sick & well.. luckily he is seldom sick or else really difficult to look after him.
At church on sunday
289874.jpg

Yesterday
289875.jpg

Hi elmobb,

at least he kiss me loh.. u can try doing a few time with him , those mouth to mouth, slowly he will follow.. (i use this method with Justin) Once he know, u won't want him to stop..
hehehe...

colt, yup...i always kiss him on the mouth also leh...but he always give me a puzzled look when i do that...hahaha...he must b wondering wat i up to...btw, recently dunno where he picked tis up-u tell him sweet-sweet, he will make sucking motion with his mouth like eating sweets
happy.gif

Ruffy,
You mentioned in New Mom thread that Ryan puked? Cld it be he's been crying? I notice that if Titus cries very hard, he pukes. It's the wind that enters when they cry, I suppose?
Try feeding Ryan bit by bit and not when he is hungry cos it'll be very difficult as he may refuse to eat.

Helena,
he puke due to throat inflamation..not crying..but not as much now.. have tried feeding him as and when I think he needs it but he will just push away the food. He will normally let me know what he wants to eat by asking for it.- Milk, Bread, Banana, Apple, conflakes etc..
Today he is eating better. Hope that Titus is okay too.. appalling healthcare system where ur brother lives...did u bring along ur own medication?

Ruffy,
Yeah. We brought along Paracetamol. We're flying off tonight and I just called the PD to make an appointment for tomorrow. The receptionist said the earliest is 10am but I told her earlier is good so she asked me to go at 8.30am to try.
His temperature yesterday was 39.1. The last we measured 30 mins ago, it dropped to 38.2. Hope nothing bad is happening.
My brother's area is near his work place and far from city. Anyways, the doctor asked me if I wanted to have his blood taken and I said no thanks. My husband and I had to handle Titus alone at the hospital yesterday cos my mum and brother went for dinner with his gf. Bcos the hospital is so far, we couldn't get a cab. Even the dial-a-cab cldn't get us one. In the end, the security got us an unlicensed one.

hi cla/bbgal/colt/girl/ruffy/helena
me reporting liao...ya the new moms thread moves real fast...

ruffy,
hope ryan much beta now..
happy.gif

girl,
long time no "see", hope all's well with u, little one and E.

cla,
must meet up after ur exam okie
happy.gif

First of all, welcome all the mummies back here and hope to see more mummies joining us... :p

<font color="0000ff">Helena</font>
Long time din hear from u.

wow! saw Titus pic in the baby photo thread, looks tall n big!!! How big and tall is he now? i remembered he was the biggest Mar bb here... :p

He is also not well? Oh dear, got to take care... and wish him a speedy recovery!

btw, did u go to the Toa Payoh CC for the crawling/walking contest? some mummies from new moms said they saw u and Titus.

<font color="0000ff">Elmobb</font>
u r not alone, i been kissing Matt on his mouth and onli when he is in gd mood, then he will kiss me back, otherwise he will just turn away and i will force kiss him a few time till he cannot tahan and scream... :p

<font color="0000ff">Melody</font>
yes yes, we shd try to meet up one of these days, maybe sometime next week...
happy.gif

Helena
Hope that Titus recovers fast!

Melody
Ya, haven't seen you for a long time. Your blog looks good, haven't seen Zoie for so long, and she looks so grown up now!

Ruffy, Helena
How are your boys? Hope both are recovering well
happy.gif

Cla
Ray always turn away when I asked her to kiss my sis.. but she always willingly kiss my bro and sis' bf! Seems like she prefers guys! Then this afternoon I brought her to my friend's wedding, she smiled at uncles but need time to warm up to aunties! oh dear! :p

Melody
I like the way your blog is presented, from different view pts of daddy, mommy and Zoie
happy.gif
I tried to vote by clicking on Zoie's photo but a blank window pop up. Can I just email them directly?

girl
hope u r all well..ya..they r all big babies now..so fast coming to 15 mth liao..saw in the new moms thread, u miss herbal soup huh.. :p

bbgal/girl
thank you..still trying to improve the blog..

bbgal
oh..thank you for voting, ya..can send email directly..e email id and what to send is on top of that page
happy.gif

Ruffy,Girl,Cla,BBgal,
We brought Titus to our PD yesterday and he has ear infection. This is the second time he's having that. The previous time was last month. PD said some families are more prone to getting it. My brother and myself had never had ear infection at all. Must be my husband's side?
He's temperature fell to 36 degrees but still has some rashed on his face.
We were supposed to leave for Genting Highlands this morning with my aunts but now, only my mom has gone ahead. So my husband and I are left to take care of him. Will trust God to heal him fast.

Cla,
I dun know how tall he is but he is 12kg, I think. The PD measured yesterday but I forgot cos we were all so worried.
Yeah, we went to TP but dropped out cos it was so badly disorganised. Hong told you?

Melody,
Your babe's cake is so beautiful! Growing up to be a fine lady too.

Melody
Yep I managed to vote
happy.gif

Helena
Did the pd say what causes ear infection (besides some families more prone to it)? dirty hands into ear? water into ear during bath? Didnt know that it will cause rashes on face? Is Titus feeling better, hope he will not fuss too much.

melody, Zoie's cute ! already voted for her ! oh yes, wanted to ask u where did u get the "bicycle" in the pics, the one that has a handle where we can push...been looking for it but dun seem to see it anywhere....

helena, hope Titus get well soon...wow...he's a good size....ethan is still less than 10kg when he weigh on sat...how i miss his 6mth chubby stage...everyone keep telling me he's getting skinnier...sigh....

cla, at least matt kiss u back...Ethan only look at me with ????? even though i been kissing him since he's born....so sad
sad.gif
find that he doesn't really wan to learn things though....teach him funny faces or tricks like sucking sweet etc he's willing to learn n catch on quite fast but in terms of educational stuff he refuse lor....once i wanted to teach him 123...started saying 1 only he turn away....i said 2, he shake his head...sigh...seems like he only want to have fun
kao_sticktongue.gif

bbgal,
PD said can be dust they breathe in too. Also, the some part of the ear too short for babies so the virus can drain or something but when they get older, that part of the ear will be longer and they will outgrow ear infection. Titus is better now. Appetite is big and his motion more "normal". He fusses little too and calms down when we cuddle and caress him. Thanks.

Elmobb,
Thanks too. Titus is feeling much better. Yeah. I really miss his chubbiness too. I think they are more active now, so less fat.

Hi mummies,
Ryan is a bit better now..his appitite is about normal now..but still have a slight cough..may take a few few more days to clear.. I hope.

Helena,
Good to know that Titus is getting better.

Melody,
Nice blog Zoie has... maybe in the near future we can see <font color="0000ff">Rayna's</font> Blog also if <font color="0000ff">bbgal</font> makes one for her..
happy.gif

Elmobb
Ray also refuses to repeat after me for the 123 :p pengz..

Helena
Good to hear that Titus appetite is not affected.. most bb will lose appetite when ill.

Elmobb/Helena
haha I prefer Ray not-so-chubby stage now :p

Ruffy
haha wait for Ray's blog ah.. eh.. I ever tempted to do, but then maybe not, dont really like the idea of over-exposing her online! haha.. hb also doesnt like..

<font color="0000ff">Melody</font>
nice blog! also i have voted for Zoie...
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Helena</font>
wow! so serious! ear infection...
sad.gif

Bbgal
Haven't seen you and Ray for a long time too. She must look very different now too!
Actually you can still keep a blog and keep it private or restricted to viewing by friends only. I'm using Live Journal, which allows you to do so.

Helena
Good to hear that Titus is better
happy.gif

Elmo
I got a tricycle similar to Melody's from a shop in Jurong. Seen it being sold in NTUC too. Think my girl prefers it to her pram
happy.gif

Hi elmobb,

Justin is only 8.3kg now.. i think shld be the lightest here.. but then it alrite as long as he is healthy...

Hi Helena,

I heard that when they r having running nose, always let them lie on a pillow when they r drinking milk, helps to prevent ear infection

elmobb,
we got the tricycle fr kiddy palace
happy.gif
ya like E, my zoie oso prefer it than her stroller

helena,
thank you
happy.gif
hope she ll grow up a fine lady manz..she play so rough now, my mom cannot tahan her.. :p

bbgal/cla/elmobb
thanks for ur vote :D

helena,
oh dear, ear infection sounds serious leh..hope titus is much beta now, lucky he still has his appetite, else mommy ll be even more heart pain

ruffy,
ryan beta now? up and running liao...good then, so can go hong kong lor..

colt,
ya..as long as Justin is healthy, sleeps well, eats well
happy.gif
no ve to worry too much

Hi mummies,
Maybe we can have "tricycle outing" ..since most of the bbs (E,Zoie,Ryan,Titus) have tricycles.. Ray can borrow Ryan's tricycle if she wants
happy.gif

Ryan is better now.. up and running and disturbing everything in sight..but still have a bit of a cough..

bbgal,
wonder how Ray will look if she has long hair...
happy.gif
sure look v.sweet
happy.gif

Melody,
We will go there next mth on the 15th July for 1 week..so hubby can meet up with his 3rd uncle who is flying in from US. I temporary give up on toilet training..he still doesn't really like the potty or adapter seat..also his pattern has kinda gone haywire these few weeks.

Elmo,
Ryan's tricyle was bought from Simei.. Actually teaching them counting takes time lor.. may not get the answer from them all the time also.

bbgal,mayb our bbs still too playful
happy.gif

btw, mummies...can your bbs actually talk (one-word or even short sentence ?) Ethan's still babbling baby language....even i keep teaching him ma-mee, he only say mama n tats if i make him repeat other than that he doesn't call me in fact he call everyone he noes "eh"....abit worried cos he doesn't seem to even noe how to call me n hb....

yesterday...saw this 17th mth old bb in church, he can even say his own name n point to a bird n say "fly" n when he leaving can say "bye" n he even kiss me on the cheek !!!!! sighhh...dunno when Ethan can do all this ?????

wah...jurong n simei ah????? quite out of place for me...hmmm....melody, kiddy palace have ???? then mayb i go check out the one at compass point...u remember how much they selling ????

colt, yup actually i b happy as long as he's healthy...jus that miss his little chubby cheeks when he's few mths old...

Elmobb,
where do you stay leh? If North..sembawang shopping centre also sells it..much cheaper than Kiddy place.

My boy cannot call his own name clearly yet.. always end up 'Iron' instead of Ryan. He can say a couple of 1word/2word sentances..but depends on mood also.dun need to worry so much about Ethan..once he starts talking you will wish he doesn't talk so much
happy.gif

Hi elmobb,

Justin also same, dunno how to talk yet, still baby language... I tried to teach him 'bird/ dog' he will just look at me loh.. Only that recently he will imitate the dog barking... He will only walk a few steps then back to crawling.. i think it not the time yet, and also abit lazy on his side...

Actually been wanting to ask u , u like elmo also?? cos ur nick is elmobb..

Hi Elmobb/Colt,

Matt is also the same, sometime he seems to be repeating what we teach him from the book, like 'bird', 'ball' but most of the time he just keep asking u to read to him, so i just treat it as he still don know how to speak... onli the 'ma ma' is loud and clear, esp when he point to the food...:p

Hi Girl,

what's ur LJ link? can share w us? i tried to maintain a blog for matt but am poor in writing, also halfway done w my website, don know when will i finish it... haiz...:p

colt hahha...justine so cute...still noe how to imitate dog barking....ethan only say 'dog dog' once then never hear him say anymore....sat he very funny...he was crying cos i put him inside playpen so i told him bb cry n i imitate him after tat he in turn try to imitate me...when i say bb cry, he actually "cry"...hahhah

very soon justine will b running here n there alr...ethan's walking ard now but to places that he's never been before he dun dare to come down n walk.....ehhh...nope i not the one who likes elmo..it's ethan who likes elmo...brought him to see sesame street on sat but was late by the time i reach...elmo taking pics with fans alr..sigh...

Colt
My girl also hardly put on weight after the 6th month. Actually only gained 1 kg in 6 months. But like you, think as long as healthy can liao.

Cla
My LJ is linked to soya's so you can check my LJ link under her 'friends' category. Otherwise can give me your email then will send you the link
happy.gif

Been also slacking with the postings lately....

Cla,
waiting to see your blog and Matt's webby.. have u seen Ryan's webby/blog?
Long time haven't seen Matt too..maybe when you are free we can meet up with melody/bbgal also
happy.gif

cla,matt likes u to read to him ??? ethan doesn't understand leh...i take a book only he try to snatch n will either attempt to 'taste' it or to 'destroy' it
sad.gif

Hi Elmobb,

oh ic.. it me who like elmo, then now Justin being influence by me also, n he like to watch the sesame street... I went there also last sat, but was quite disappointed cos took half hr to reach there, but only managed to watch 7 minutes of show...

I hope he will walk faster.. hehhee...

Hi Cla,

B4 i can read to him, he already catch hold of the book liao.. hehhe...

Girl,

ok, i will check from soyabean's LJ. thanks!
happy.gif

Ruff,

sure, can try to meet up one of these day, i am not working now, looking for some temp/contract job b4 i am due.
happy.gif

Colt,

i miss out on Justin imitation of doggie, so cute!!! hahaha... matt will onli scare the cat away, there was once he saw a cat, kept chasing till the cat disappeared... :p

ya, like what elmo say, Justin will be soon running everywhere n u will miss his crawling time... :p

Elmo

ya, he will pick his books n turn the page n give it to me/hb, then he will keep pointing till we read to him, but a short while onli, then he will turn away and pick another book.

at 1st, he also will snatch, eat and tear the pages, i will stop him n read to him, slowly he stop doing that...
happy.gif

Ruffy,
Is the tricycle the one with a handle behind for us to push? It also comes with a basket in front? Titus doesn't have that but I dun mind buying. If I bring him out for tricycle outing, I have to lug it with me cos I dun drive.

Mummies,
Titus can't pronounce his name. He can only manage "Ti-Ter"; can't pronounce the "s" consonant. He hasn't uttered a word in front of me maybe cos I used to be English / Lit teacher. But my mum has heard him say "daddy", "water" and "apple". Once when we were mentioning going to the zoo, he exclaimed in joy "zoo zoo!". Dunno if he knew how to pronounce or it was purely coincidental.

Colt,
As long as Justin is growing, you shldn't worry too much abt weight.

Helena,
Yeah..it is with the handle behind to push and has 2 baskets..one in front and one behind. There is a tray for bb to put his leg on while we push them..it can be removed once they know how to pedal the tricycle properly. I bought mine for $35.

Colt/Elmobb,
Ryan also likes Elmo.. it is the only thing he will spend a "longer" time watching on seseme street...Everytime he sees it he will go " Elmo"..
This week teaching him to say " I love Daddy".. for Father's Day..save my $$ to get hubby a present
happy.gif
So far only can manage I ...Daddy"..

ruffy,
guess ryanis unwell, so pattern might chg abit..dun rush too much for potty training...ll be more effective if they r ready
happy.gif

elmobb,
dun be too kan cheong la..it wont be long that Ethan ll be able to do all tat
happy.gif
if rbr correctly, think sell at $39..the shop ruffy recommend was cheaper, but too far for me lor..

girl,
i wanna view E's blog, can email the link to [email protected] :p

<font color="0000ff">Girl</font>
Hehe I do keep her photos on yahoo.. just got it all up recently.. can pm u the link if you wanna see her face :p (so thick skin) .. oh you can pm me Es blog?
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Ruffy</font>
I bought the tricycle liow! I went to the same shop you got for Ryan.
happy.gif
so far I think only let her sit in it < 10x .. but she does love sitting in it.

Hahaha I set the rules that shell only have long hair after pri 1 :p so bad of me..

<font color="0000ff">Elmobb</font>
Your neighbourhood got bicycle shop? Some sell the tricycle also.

Ray prefers those cards with pics, those just letters or numbers she not interested :p but sometimes I wonder if she absorbs more of the pic or the word I tell her :p she also cant sit still for me to read now, will snatch the book after 1-2 pages :p

Ray cant say sentences yet, so far managed a few words like car, bird, ball.

<font color="0000ff">Cla</font>
That time I brought Ray to animal farm, she wanna kick the rabbit! So violent!

Hi Cla,

Now i m trying to teach him to imitate the cat meow, but I think not so easy cos seldon c the cat n also the cat not meowing... hehhe..
I undstd the walking part.. sometime i also tell myself that must teasure the crawling stage, but then still hope that he can walk .. hehhee.. anyway leave it to him..

Morning mummies,
bbgal,
Ryan and I want to see Ray's yahoo photos..can give us the link?
happy.gif

I think after P1 then have long hair is fine..coz by then she will know how to look after her own hair properly.. however some schools..like my former pri school I was teaching in have school rules that girls too must have short hair..

Colt,
Cat meow.. actually if you stay in HDB estate there are lots of stray cats walking around the void deck..can bring him down to see the cat..or maybe you can bring him to Toy'rus..they have some toy kitten that purrs.
happy.gif

Btw...if you see any Elmo magnet do let me know.. Ryan loves the Elmo magnet in our neighbour's house.

bbgal,

wow! Ray so violent!!! matt onli curious abt the cat, i think... that time brought him to the zoo, he wan to touch all the animals in the kiddy land... :p

also i also have short hair when young, till 5-6YO, my mum said we still don know how to tie our hair n so messy, so onli short hair, that's y when we grow up, we kept our hair long for quite some time... my sis even kept her hair till her waist b4 she got married... :p

Colt,

Ya, maybe u can bring Justin to the HDB area, more cats there..
happy.gif

btw, u sign up for any bb show? am thinking of going to 1 or 2... :p

Ruffy,

sorry, missed ur qn on the blog, ya, i have seem Ryan's blog, quite nicely done also... think i will take some time to complete mine, thinking of doing one for my no.2 also...:p

Melody/Bbgal
Sent link to blog liao
happy.gif

Bbgal
PM'd you my email... looking fwd to seeing Ray's pics
happy.gif

Wah, I already planning to keep E's hair long, but everytime it touches the neck will get it cut cos looks so messy...
You waiting till Pri 1 ah....

Which animal farm did you go to? Fun?

Back