(2002) Any 2002 babies?

Hi bebe75,
sorry i did not contribute any paper but i can offer to help you to scale them down to a manageable size.
I have the adobe professional software.
You can email me at [email protected] if you need any help.

hi mummies,
i remembered one mummy mentioning about icreative at West Coast. Wondering if you have the contact person's no? I'm asking for my nephew. My sister went over to the center but the girl there don't seem to know anything, and gave her a tel to call but no one answer the phone at all.

By the way, can some mummies whose kids had gone through icreative's Winning Way 5 Super Foundation . How is the class being conducted and what will be taught during this module? Can enlighten? Thanks in advance

Hi Natellehcim

main tel. no. fr Icreative is 63007945. Understand at Clementi West no pri programs only preschoolers i.e. 4yrs born in 2005. You can call this no to make enquiry at clementi west.

ya my nephew is preschooler. The tel no i've got it in the web, no one answer.
sad.gif

Hi tottot,
I called Icreative for my gal (yr 2005) few days back and also put her at Clementi West (think will be the same class) too! But from CCK to Clementi West...very far leh..they shld open a branch at CCK hor.

Drymples,how did you get the papers back? The teacher only returned one day and have to returned next day..I dont even have the time to go thr' the paper, haiz FTWM..
Do you know beside both of us, who else is the same class as ours in DLS?

Any feedback on KMP maths...Good bor? Seems more feedback on MPM Maths leh..

my nephew is yr 2006 Jan kid, staying opp icreative west coast nia. My sis wanna check if they accept him, but no one seems to answer her call. walked over the girl there not helpful and knows nothing, just pass her a brochure and tell her to call the tel no stated. My sis is so unhappy over it.

charming,
my son alredy in the neighbourhood tuition classes. He is coping well. How abt yours?
Asked the teacher what will be SA2 consist of?

Mummies, Sorry to interrupt your discussion.

I am looking for <font color="0000ff">Jolene</font>...

<font color="0000ff">Hello Mummy Jolene,
Tried to send you a pm, but you don't accept pm, hence i have to post my enquiry here.
I did a search on IcreativeLearner and read ur posts about ur 2 kids currently with ICL. Wondering how you find the course, teachers (since 2 kids at different locations in SK/PG) etc... Would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a pm? Thanks a lot!</font>

Heheh... I'm now at my ortho, so faster pop in for awhile.

KC,
I took the papers back from the teacher yesterday during PT meeting. Told her I wanna photocopy to do revision for my gal over the June hols n will rtn the papers today. =0)

Bebe75,
I noticed u got DLS papers from your list. Do u still want my copy then? I only got the English &amp; Maths paper.

Hi KC,

Oh, so you put your girl on the waiting list already? If they manage to start a class, then our girls will be classmates liao. For me the distance is ok since I need to send my elder gal to Pandan Valley on Saturday at 11 for her abacus class. So we will hang around there and then send the younger one for class at 1 then pick up the elder gal again. Furthermore, we now go to West Coast park every weekend as my gals are taking the inline skate lessons there. Of course if they have a centre at Bukit Batok or Choa Chu Kang will be best lah, hehe. Where is your gal studing for her nursery classes now?

Hi Natellehcim,

I called up the same branch and the lady who attended to me is quite ok. Think the nursery class is for children born in 2005. Currently they have 7 students on the waitlist and they need 10 to start a class. Hopefully they will be able to start the class soon.

Hi t_tottot,
the lady had returned call, good! However, my nephew though is Jan 2006, she told my sister got to wait til next year. Otherwise can join your girl and form 8 people.
happy.gif

Tottot,
My gal is in the Church Bible school at CCK now. wow, u are one wonderful mummy...
we really sacrifice the travelling for the sake of our little one. Actually, i prefer to be nearby the vicinity (lazy to move around too much). If 1 kid is still ok, i got 3 (just like Drymples).he

Hi natellechim,

I see. So he can only join the class next year. But at least you know when to register him, else by the time you want to register, its full again.

Hi KC,

No lah, I not so harworking also, haha. My hb is the driver mah. Only when he is overseas then I will take over. Wow, ya bringing 3 kids out is a challenge, unless they are quite big already. But I think no choice lor since they don't have a training centre in this area and that is the nearest one already. The other one is in Ghim Moh and I find that location is even further.

KC
Agree. Being a mummy is not so easy. We sacrifice lots of our own time and we travel far for the sake of our kids education! Btw, my gal is aso from DLS!

Joanne,
PM u.

tottot,
I heard the lady told me got parent even travel from Jurong to Tampines for their class....pengz!

Hi bebe75,
thank you so much for the effort. really appreciate. As always if need help, do let me know.
happy.gif

Hi littleprincesses,
Did not find your email in my mailbox leh.
happy.gif

Hi littleprincesses,
your files are using office 2007 version. Had already converted them into PDF and emailed to bebe75.
happy.gif

Hi bebe75,
You've got mail.

Hi Pin

Jus to clarify, the MPM class which I am sending my gals are not the holiday prog (if that is what you are seeking).

Hi everyone,
Finally, after a long long time, I'm back. Ever since return back to work after Maternity leave, hardly had the chance to come into this forum to chat with fellow mummies. School hols coming... should be "freer" and can do more catching up.

To mommies who have shared the scripts earlier

I have sent out the following scripts to yr email address:
1) Catholic High
2) CHIJ TP
3) RGPS
4) Sembawang

There will be a few more to go, but before I jam up yr mailbox, it is better for you to clear yr mailbox quota first.
If you have not received the above scripts, please let me know.

Little Princesses and Natellehcim
I am not able to email you as yr mailbox are full. Pls clear them before I try email to you again.

Hi bebe75,
From the MPM website, the course for is $440 per 1 term. May I know does the fee applies to all branches?

By the way, thank you for sending us the files

Hi Yen Ling

MPM fee..not sure if the fee applies to all branches (though I think it shd be).I had paid the following
- $440 course fee (for 1 term = 3 mths)
- $50 refundable deposits
- $50 1 time enrolment fee (including diagnostic test and material eg bags, tools, worksheets)

I was told that different branches would have different management and different timing.

Dear Bebe75,

May i also request for copies of the SA papers please?

My daughter school doesnt have SA for P1 and P2, they only have a so called common tests and are of aboout 30 questions for english, 40 questions for math and 30 questions for Chinese. Will it be relevant to be included? She have yet to bring the papers back, only have the chinese set with her.

If ok, i will scan a copy of the chinese papers to you on Monday and the rest once i get it back.

Thanks for the great effort to consolidate.

Best Regards

hi bebe75,
sorry for the mailbox full. Asiamail is lousy, with very low capacity. I can't receive littleprincesses' email earlier too. You may send it to the following email address instead. Sorry to trouble you.

[email protected]

Just had the PTC yesterday. The CL teacher is a retired teacher who came back to cover relief teaching. She everything also like blur blur, told us about what 'sheng guang' and dunno what. She doesnt seem to know the individual child well. Littleprincesses and Motheragain, do u have the same feeling?

HI bebe75 , may i aso request yr compiled SA1 papers? i m too late 2 log in 2 contribute mine , my gal frm lianhua , i c e list dun hv maths frm Lianhua , would like to ask if u 1 a copy?
my gal was nt doing well in Maths &amp; English , tis schl holiday i nid 2 brush up her maths already....
my email address : [email protected]
Thks in advance!!

luanee - very paiseh, I missed speaking to the Chinese teacher...we left after speaking to ms ju. I realized we could speak to the Chinese teacher after I spoke to one of her classmate's mom today.

littleprincesses,

I called up the Ghim Moh ICL teacher but she say its full already. The last slot was just taken up a few days ago. Seems like I have to stick to the training centre a West Coast but think the number of students in each class over there is more as the lady told me that they need 10 students to start the class

bebe75
thanks for compiling

Could you share with me on the SA1 papers too to [email protected]

Once I scanned my gal's topical test papers I will forward them to you

BTW any mummy with gals in CHIJ Kellock ? Trying to help my gal's fren's mummy in ex childcare to hook up with someone.

Back