2 adults and 3 kids - How to take holiday?

tulip3

Hi, any advice on how do you settle accomodation for 2 adults and 3 kids when going on holiday to Malaysia/Thailand or cruise since the usual policy is max of 2 children per room.

My kids are still young and it's not necessary to have a separate room as they sleep with us. tks

constancet

Tulip3
usually Malaysia or Thailand hotels are not that strict.
We have 4 kids. but still manage to squeeze into one room. For countries like australia, they are not so relaxed. So we always book apartments instead.
Enjoy your trip!

StrRock

Hi, any advice on how do you settle accomodation for 2 adults and 3 kids when going on holiday to Malaysia/Thailand or cruise since the usual policy is max of 2 children per room.

My kids are still young and it's not necessary to have a separate room as they sleep with us. tks
There is no need to go to Thailand when you can merge with nature in Suffolk and relax in the comfortable Suffolk Holiday Cottages. This is a great place where I have been spending the 3rd week in a row and I don’t get bored. There is no car noise and boring work , only picturesque nature, endless green spaces and the cleanest stream nearby. My wife and I stay in a very comfortable cottage for two, but there are bigger families. So if you want to relax in nature and regain strength, then this is an ideal place.