0-24mths TTC - MTB in 2010/2011 by Claire Teo hamsterbiz

So abt BBT, ustd it was recommended to take 1st thing in the morning right? so normally wat kinda pattern of temp will we see if one ovulate?

Hi all,

i read the web JC is recommending on buying the O strips. More ex than the ones i got from. mayb whoever interested can get from this nice lady seller at 98185634. i got mine 20 strips at $13. More than 30 strips only $0.60 each

p.s. im not related to seller in anyway too. jus wanna share good deals...

Actually all of us still young, so dun worry so much n things will turn out well for all of us..

forgot to say also-- all prices mentioned above includes normal postage

hi pauline,
by right opk +ve should be for 3 days
around there
i never had a +ve before so far cos first month testing onli
i rem i read alot of info on when to test le,
like from 10am to 2pm or 5pm to 8pm the best
4hours without urination and less water intake
i recall they say first urine in the morning not advise

oh ya,
thanks gals for sharing...

Hi JJ Mom,
go link for me to order for the strips? I'm interested leh!

Hi Claire,
i've been reading the thread everyday... just tat i got no new update... so nv write loh! Hee... me always busi playing game at Facebook...
happy.gif
)

Hi Claire,
Maybe it is too early to detect a pregnancy? Perhaps you can go to GP and request for a blood test to see if your HCG shows a pregnancy?

Hi Claire

Yeap i tink u shld go to gp to do a blood test cos i ustd ppl who hv irregular menses will not hv +ve sign shown in the pregnancy test kits easily. last time my sis got all -ve in test kits only confirm pregnant wen chk by gynea.
so boh bian gotta waste abit money to c doc at least if u confirm preggy can get more med to stabilize pregnancy cos 1st few wks v impt

snnowy, rec'd the babydust! Tks!

Will keep u all posted if i've gd news.... I'll be hving HPT this wkend (2 wk from my ovulations)... Hope everything is to my benefit!
happy.gif

hi all,
good day to all... monday monday... happie working...

thanks snnowy...

i see wat i can do ba, last time i go see doc
he says urine test very sensitive de, preggy sure to show
my last ectopic got show after 14 dpo
i dun think i preggy le cos is 5 days after the spotting liaoz
so try next mth again

i will patiently wait for ur good news... all u gals la

and JC,
i also play alot of facebook games, haha

to all gals,
u can add me in ur msn or facebook if u wan
[email protected]
can see my niece month by month development on facebook
quite cute and nice to read...

when all of us get preggy hor...
i set up a facebook for us...
then we can update the baby development and stuffs...
ok???

Hi Claire,
i've added u in my msn alreadi!

yaya... go create 1 in FB so tat we can hook everyone there.... hehe...!

hi all
can i join in ? me too ttc while breastfeeding .

i got gal 14mths so trying for a boy now.

tried for 2mths still not news as irregular menses .

the ovulations strips test don really works for me even when i trying for my no.1.

jj mon
yes, when trying for my gal,i use it everyday after my menses,alway -ve.wonder was it because i bought the cheap ones

phyphy,
welcome X 2!

firstly, if you are still bfing, u mean u still hv irregular menses?
my frenz bf for 18 mths, then wean her baby off slowly... After 2 mths of weanning off, she got her regular menses back and she make it to conceive with the next 2 mths.

Not sure whether it is true that Bfing mummy (currently still bfing) will hv lower chances of conceiving...during this period.

JC
july 08 track got 3 mummies got pregy while bfing.....it suppose to suppress the ovulation but it still depend on individual

JJ mon
got it on the 4th mth after serious trying .so now i wondering should i go c a gynae to check if im ovulating or not .

hi phyphy,
welcome welcome
i dun think cheap strips less accurate than exp ones le
actualli g back gynae check also no harm
sometimes keep trying every month can get u really disappointed
so far when ur last gynae appt?

but hor i very surprise that ur first the ovulation strip doesnt work le
but hor, u comforted me le
cos for the past month , i at day 36
ovulation strip still negative

and agree that sometimes some people bfing will conceive and many in the international record conceive single and twins
but they dun conceive in the first few mths of bfing
most is after 6mths

u bf for a yr plus liao, i think once u stop can regular menses liao
so gynae check jus to make sure ur system is ok
not exactly for fertility treatment ma

jia you jia you

hi claire

thks for the chart ya... im planning to observe for 2 mths 1st my ovulation cycle den can know when to strike for bb gal... keke.. hopefully it works..
happy.gif

phyphy

actualli hor mayb u wanna consider stop ur bf so as to regularise ur menses den can full x TTC. cosidering the period u bf is quite long liao.. i bf my son for 1 yr til now he is 26mths onli hv flu once gotta see doc. not hao lian but im thinking more than 1 yr shld be gd enuf to build their immune system ba

Hi Claire,

I'll be doing at TMC. My gynae in TMC doesnt do that in her clinic, so she referred me to a clinic there lor... Ya, the nurse said must betw Day 7-10 from the 1st day of menses. Looks like I gota go ahead without my hb liao.. :S

Me not young any more, so must try harder! Haha...

Hi ladies,

3043080.gif

Phyphy,
Welcome
happy.gif

JC,
Bfing mummies will have irregular menses cos when your breast is making milk (for bf-ing) it delays ovulation. So you are right in that sense that it can be hard to conceive if one is currently bfing
happy.gif

Phyphy,
But like what you said it all depends on individual. I conceived my #2 when I was still bf-ing #1. Had my #2 when #1 was only 6 months old with totally no menses after birth. So my last menses was lochia from birth of #1 in Aug 07 and the next time was Nov 08 from birth of #2. (A total of 15 months w/o any menses) That why my gals are so close in gap 25months and 10 months now.

You may wish to follow as what JJ Mom suggest to wean your gal off before TTC (Though I know you may feel you cant bear to) I bf my #1 since birth and thoughout the entire pregnancy. Even till now, I still tandum preastfeeding both #1 and #2 and do hope to do it till next year.

good morning everyone!

today is last day for clomid n will knw whether i ovulate on D21....I will be seeing gynae on D14. Do you think they can tell whether i ovulated by doing V-ultrascan?

thanks

tzac,
Ur gynae will use the ultrasound scan to see if you have eggs with the correct size....in both ur ovaries.
Previously i went on D10 and my gynae say my egg not big enuf, so will need to go back on D18 again to check eggs's size again...
Thereafter, when the egg size is gd, gynae will be able to identify when u will ovulate or he will give u a jab (pregnyl) to help u release the eggs..
Then it's time u need to work hard liao!
Jia You woh!

Tks snnowy for confirming d info i've provided is also correct... cos i'm advising based on my frien's experience...
I stop bfing after i went back to work...tat mean i only bf for 2 mths... hehe...

gd morning all

yes ,i trying to wean my gal off .doing it in a gentle way(which may take a long time).any advice on weaning my gal off?

hi tzac,
i dun think the V-ultrasound can detect accurate ovulation le.
gals correct me if i wrong.
blood test will give a more accurate result.

hi phyphy,

btw how many teeth ur gal have?
most of the time u bf or bottle feed with bm?

snnowy
u are great bfing both.,

claire
my gal got 8 teeth now.i bf direct lazy me. I try to let her get use to the taste 1st of the fm. But after also 1 tin of milk, she still the same

yes,alll mummies n future mummies ,jia you

me too not young anymore wan to quick quick setttle then closer factory liao.

snnowy
u are great bfing both.,

claire
my gal got 8 teeth now.i bf direct lazy me. I try to let her get use to the taste 1st of the fm. But after also 1 tin of milk, she still the same

yes,alll mummies n future mummies ,jia you

me too not young anymore wan to quick quick setttle then closer factory liao.

hi phyphy,
haha...
which brand of fm ur using??? if no choice get fm that is sweeter in taste like gain IQ lorz or pedisure also sweet de
the rest of the brand not that tasty and sweet but all the brand very competitive la
i tell u hor... u will miss bf ur gal once she choose fm to bf le
anyway i think when she hit more than 10 teeth she'll wanna bite u
by then u wan to bf her also cannot liaoz

oh ya...
mummies what fm and brand of diapers ur gals using ar???

claire
i actually like the feeling of bfing very much .till i told my hd that i don wan to stop....i giving her friso n she tried pedisure,just a small sample cup but she couldnt finish n i drink it .omg it is very sweet .somemore the promoter told me that no sugar added.wonder if its true.

last time use petpet and now the price shoot up very high n i just bought the fitti n try out.its almost the same as petpet.

mama poko $14.50 only ?thats cheap...but collection at where?

i bought 15 pkt so they deliver to my place.
i bought the mama poko pull up XL and XXL.
and pampers active XL (not pull up).
if u wan i think i can spare a pkt or 2.
where u live?? i in punggol
i think the organiser going for another BP spree sometime in november.

I used to use mama poko but always leaks, fed up.. so ex n stil leaks.. Den i switch to Huggies Ultra when going out long hrs n huggies dry comfort for short hrs.. value for money. mummies can try...

Btw anyone know what does it tells when my O strips shows a lighter pink line than the control line? does it means im going to O soon?

for mummies staying in the west, the chinese medical shop downstairs of Pioneer MRT, their milk powder n diapers r very cheap compared to Seng siong, ntuc... like Gain IQ 1.8 kg only selling at $50 each

For me, from the start I hv been mixing BF with formula so tat it is easier to wearn off. like claire says try Gain its sweeter but be prepared its more ex lor...

Back