0-24mths TTC - MTB in 2010/2011 by Claire Teo hamsterbiz

hi gals... this thread had been inactive for a rather long time...
=) time to revive it...

hi gals...
i would like to share my story...
to gals who dun receive alot of positive support from ur dh...

i skip iui and soiui... becos i feel that if fertilisation is the problem then i should aim the problem and find a solution... now thinking back on my decision, i feel that i didnt make a wrong decision... cos if i failed my iui and soiui, i dunno how many disappointment i can take....

told my doc straight i wan ivf... and he keep insisting i can conceive naturally cos previously i got an ectopic pregnancy...
to me ivf is an option, a choice... which we can make at early age... there's a forum mate who did ivf at age 26 le... so young rite... i guess we are all educated and understand that when we wan babies, we mean business... not like previously generation can ttc for a decade... then seek help... the younger we are, the higher the chances of ivf... i understood this point... so i hit 30 this yr, so not gg to wait anymore... plus i got a very unsupportive dh lorz... when fertile wanna bd, end up in a quarrel... and he didnt wan any children... got me 6 mths to convince him into ivf... had a very difficult time to get him do the every 1st sperm test... he thinks he no prob is my prob... chey...

finally the 1st results is poor morh... then he starts to feel gulity... haha...
it was lucky that i chosen ivf le... cos upon his 3rd sperm test then we found out that his sperm got bacteria infection... aiyo... 3rd test then say got infection and is a very stubborn type of bacteria that may linger for more than 1 yr even after antibiotics...
so he took 3 weeks of antibiotics... and doc ordered liquid antibiotics during icsi, fertilisation. also hor, he failed his sperm binding test... means the sperm couldnt penerate into the egg fully...
aiyoz... after he failed so many aspects then now he's better and more positive in the ivf... =)

i am not pregnant yet and in the progress of ivf... i got 13 embryos waiting for me, and in jan i will do the embryo transfer...
ivf is not easy and i'm not encouraging anyone to go into it... but i have to warn your that docs and nurses do not offer very good support plus family and dh may not give u enough support in ttc aspects... their fav line is... aiya, let nature takes its course...

i told my mil, if its within my means, i will do everything and anything for a healthy baby... at least i will not regret as i grow older...
but fear not, cos u got us... ur forum mates to be by ur side... we may not noe one another by face or character... but we stand by ur decision and provide as much emotional support as we can offer u by words... =)
hang in there gals... sticky bfp is near... have faith and be happy...

Sticky,

I've enjoyed reading ur post. I usually browse the forum when I'm alone at home. Sometimes I felt that the journey of ttc is a little lonely and lots of queries running in my head. Therefore I find the forum is soothing.

I've just started my series of blood tests and dh's sa with NUH. I really don't know what to expect for the outcome and how long is the process. Hopefully, we can conceive naturally along the way. My dh has been pro-active so far. Yet, I still feel kinda lonely at times.

I like your last line: Have faith and be happy =)

hi baby,
u active in other threads ar? =)
yay, i agree sometimes dh support doesnt seem enough... prob we gals expect too much liao... lolz...
how long u been ttc-ing?
good luck for all ur tests results...

Dear all, I am new to this forum.. kinds of lost and directionless. been reading threads for the past few days.. my menses is never regular (jus counted to be close to 8weeks each cycle).. been ttc-ing since Oct 2010.. but no news.. scary

Hi ladies,

Sorry to intrude...

I was also like you ttc-ing sometime ago. Stocked up on opk strips and clearblue smiley face ovulation kits. By God's grace we conceived and have these to let go cheaply:

20 opk strips @ $9 (exp Jun2012)

Clearblue smiley face ovulation kits:
Opened pack (5 pcs left) - $32 (exp Sep2011)
Sealed pack (7 pcs) - $46 (exp Dec2011)

Bundle price of $85 for all.

Kindly PM me if keen and wishing you all the best in your ttc-ing journey.

Selling the following ovulation strips and comes with english instructions.

If keen, email: [email protected] or HP: 97386563

Ovulation strips : 10 for $3.50(expiry Aug 2014)
20 for $6.00
All 34 for $10.00

Back