Anyone here did IVF with Dr Kelly Loi?

c.loo

New Member
hi mummies! im planning to start IVF soon and have been looking around for a doctor. I’ve come across quite a few good reviews about Dr Kelly Loi and am thinking of making an appointment with her.

has anyone here gone through IVF with Dr Kelly Loi before? How was your experience with her, and would you recommend seeing her? I’d really appreciate hearing about your personal experiences, especially about how she was throughout the IVF journey, before I make a decision.
 
Hi! I also went through IVF with Dr Kelly Loi, and I really appreciated how patient and supportive she was throughout the whole process. She was there to guide me through the different stages, especially when it came to the mental and emotional side of IVF because, honestly, it’s never always smooth. I felt that she genuinely cared about what I was going through and took the time to support me along the way. For me, the experience was really worth it, and I’m glad I chose her as my gynaecologist. Hope my experience helps you with your decision! Wishing you all the best with your IVF too.
 
Hi! I also went through IVF with Dr Kelly Loi, and I really appreciated how patient and supportive she was throughout the whole process. She was there to guide me through the different stages, especially when it came to the mental and emotional side of IVF because, honestly, it’s never always smooth. I felt that she genuinely cared about what I was going through and took the time to support me along the way. For me, the experience was really worth it, and I’m glad I chose her as my gynaecologist. Hope my experience helps you with your decision! Wishing you all the best with your IVF too.
Wow, it’s nice to see that others have also gone to the same doctor! I also went to Dr Kelly Loi when I was going through IVF, and thankfully, I conceived. I really appreciated how supportive she was, especially on the emotional side. Having a gynaecologist in Singapore who is hands-on and takes the time to guide you can really make a difference when you’re going through something like this. Just wanted to share my experience too. Hope everything goes well for you!
 

Back
Top