Shaving/waxing

littemonkey

hi ladies,

Is anyone shave or wax before going into labor. I am now at 36 weeks and have not shaved down there for few months. I was told Waxing will be painful but Long lasting result. How are you ladies doing it? Any recommendation?

Have you done waxing before? If it’s your first time it might be painful but I would say it’s “clean” & “fuss free”. Go for a reputable salon for hygience purpose.

Waxing lasted me about 6 weeks before I find there’s a need to go for another session. Depend on individual thou

Which salon do you go? It is going to be my first time. Have you try waxing yourself at home?

Not needed. Your gynae won't expect that so why worry the hassle and the risk of infection.. I had my delivery on 25th jan without doing any of above.

I did bikini waxing at Browhaus at week 33. Regret doing it as the hair growth makes my V area sensitive and itchy. Plus there's lots of V discharge for me due to the hormonal changes during the 3rd trimester. I suggest that you just trim the hair short. It'll be good enough. I'm sure Drs have seen more than their fair share of more unsightly pubic hair. Don't worry!

Back