Brestfeeding and Smoking

ThanushPoulsen

Hallo,

My wife and I wanted to have children for a long time. And the day-X was 08/03/2018. We were very happy!!!
However, my wife smokes, not much but smokes. And now it is a problem as I worry about how she will feed our baby. I read on VapingDaily that smoking can reduce milk supply. Moreover, smoking while pregnant can also affects infant. So, maybe someone can advise any tips on quitting for my wife and share some experience? I would be very appreciated as now it's a great challenge for her.

Thank you all in advance!

Definitely NO smoking! There are many many articles online about the dangers of smoking while pregnant. Google them and show them to your wife.

Definitely NO smoking! There are many many articles online about the dangers of smoking while pregnant. Google them and show them to your wife.
The answer is simple and obvious: no smoking is allowed near the child, during the pregnancy and never ever at all! Smoking process is famous for lung cancer. Do you really think you want your child to have this kind of pleasure? Smoking really harms your teeth. It's just happened that my friend was smoking during the pregnancy and trying to ignore all the positive influence she had on her child, We as women know that there are teeth problems that might be caused during it. She had a lot of sleepless nights because her teeth caused a real pain. The dental clinics had fixed her but it could have been avoided.

Back