Smoking and early pregnancy

Helpz

I am a heavy smoker here. Around 15 sticks at least per day. Found out that I may be pregnant as my period was late. Tried to stop smoking and cutting down to less than 5 per day. Determine to quit but still trying hard. No bashing here. Of course I do know that smoking is bad for pregnancy.

Just like to know if any mummies here are in my shoes or had been in my scenario.

For those that want to leash/bash me please leave the post.

Thank you

I am a heavy smoker here. Around 15 sticks at least per day. Found out that I may be pregnant as my period was late. Tried to stop smoking and cutting down to less than 5 per day. Determine to quit but still trying hard. No bashing here. Of course I do know that smoking is bad for pregnancy.

Just like to know if any mummies here are in my shoes or had been in my scenario.

For those that want to leash/bash me please leave the post.

Thank you
Totally know what you mean, how much you want the best for your child but yet you try so hard but fail.

Well, I'm not a heavy smoker as you in the past. Probably around 10 sticks per day?
Similar as you, found out that period was late, and after check up, confirm am pregnant.
Gynae also told me try to quit for the sake of pregnancy/baby/health etc.

I try to cut-down to 3-5 sticks per day during the pregnancy period. Somehow manage to stop after giving birth. Think while in the hospital after birth, I've got restricted to smoke :D

PS: Both my hubby and I are smoker. My hubby still smoke as heavy as 1-2 pack per day... Now after our 1st is 2yr, I sometimes still got puff once a while. But not really.

Back