Advice on flat due to divorce situation

tulips123

Hi... not sure if anyone has the same bad encounter like me. Me and ex husband had already officially divorced. Currently in the mid of selling the house. I am no longer staying in the house we owned where as he is. But recently he got married with his gf, now wife and had the face to treat the house and stay there. My property agent advise me not to do anything as we are currently selling the house. I feel so frustrated as this is my house too and I'm still paying for it. If I make a fuss, he may play punk and drag the flat selling. Any kind souls has a simple encounter and share your thought? Thank you.

Erm.. if u stop paying the installments, he will be more motivated to sell it? Cancel the GIRO arrangement?

If u are officially divorced...u r final order will state clealy who pays what unless u agree to Uncontested n agree to everything ...so refer to yr final order

I think you are unhappy over her in your space.
As long as you are still the owner, u have your equal right to chase her out under trespass. You can add a lock if you want to. You can only inconvenient and discourage her coming by. But it won't stop her. It wil jus end up the police come by and try to mediate the situation. But don't drama when you have a house viewing that day.

Normally there is court order to sell the house by when. If it exceed tat date n u hv proof he is purposely delaying to sell flat, u can get a court order n be the decision maker in selling flat

Back