Unsure if pregnant and had herbal soup or bai feng wan

like to know if I am still able to have herbal soup like ba qi or chicken herbal soup and bai feng wan if I am trying to get myself pregnant? we only started baby making these two weeks and got to wait for next mth to see if my menses will come.

Normally I will take Bai Feng Wan only during the 2nd week after menses if ttc..

Bai Feng Wan cannot take during menses or if pregnant..

like week 1, menses going on so wun take.
Week 2 take every 3 days..
Week 3, week 4 don't take..

@blur_blur_gal Hi, you can drink herbal soup to prepare for pregnancy, but consult with tcm to make sure the herbal in it is safe for pregnancy or not. I ate bai feng wan to regulate my menses, but after I got pregnant, I stopped eating it.
You can also try tian yuan xiang chicken essence to help get pregnant. I drank this for 2 months and got pregnant successfully. The conceiving falvor contains some herbal medicine that is especially good for nourishing ovum and help conceive. Wish you a good luck!

@blur_blur_gal Hi, you can drink herbal soup to prepare for pregnancy, but consult with tcm to make sure the herbal in it is safe for pregnancy or not. I ate bai feng wan to regulate my menses, but after I got pregnant, I stopped eating it.
You can also try tian yuan xiang chicken essence to help get pregnant. I drank this for 2 months and got pregnant successfully. The conceiving falvor contains some herbal medicine that is especially good for nourishing ovum and help conceive. Wish you a good luck!
Hi! where can i buy the chicken essence?

Bai fung wan can't be consumed if you are pregnant now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~very dangerous ah my girl.
I asked tian yuan xiang's staff on fb and they said the store will be opened in late July or August.
I used to buy from airfrov and it tasted good.

Hi! where can i buy the chicken essence?

I bought it when I was traveling in Taiwan because some of my mummy friends recommended this brand to me. I heard that tian yuan xiang is going to open a store in Singapore. So maybe you can get this chicken essence conveniently. You can also search this brand on fb n ask questions. They usually reply fast on working days.

Back