(2008/06) June 2008

<font color="03b6ea"><font face="Comic Sans MS">ellysia.. another option is wear mask.. it's so common now..heee.... jux say u got sensitive nose.. but be careful think can dun go dun go lor..

feifei.. congrat!! *ha ha ha ha* .. </font></font>

Ahyo, misunderstanding here lah..I not preggi leh..I was replying Ellysia on the test kit lor..so was telling her 1yr ago story lah... *shy*..if i strike now, i faintz..

ioio

yah lor.. oso tinking of wearing mask, but in the end tot play safe. Only problem is if end up not pregnant, then may need to explain to curious colleagues who ask lor.

anyone have cramps for days before menses? I having cramps since sunday noon, on and off. Yest nite can't sleep due to cramp, i apply tiger balm cream and ok, but today cramp came back.

Ellysia,
PMS lor...
happy.gif

Keep warm, don't take cooling, chilling stuffs.

Leng leng

last time my pms always lasted 1 day and is on first day of menses. But tis time, dunno why cramp for few days but no menses. Tats why oso confused is it preggy or not. But test kit say no.

Ellysia,
our body change after giving birth,
some cramps got better, some got worse.
If suspect pregnant, then try to play safe lor...
happy.gif

ioio,remember to buy also Panorail Ride,quite fun
happy.gif

feifei,ya so fast our kids grow up,
Just now,i sang twinkle twinkle little star to him,when I sang to ..how i wonder what you are,he suddenly continue with up up..think he know next word will be up above the sky so high....i sang the song twice,and he again repeat up up
happy.gif

ellysia...
i oso experience having cramps one week b4 my menses come... our bodies change after giving birth like wat lengleng said... so jus wait a few more days and see... dun waste $ buying another kit...

Morning ladies..

Fen,
ur boy so cute...they are picking up things fast now..=)..

Shinely,
Ops, I not expecting lah...I was telling Ellysia my experience of the test kit when I used it last year lor...hehe.... oh dear....

Lengleng,
Agree with u that our body really changed lor...I din hv a strict confinement, and duno is it I took the epi c-sect, now my lower back will ache and suan suan at times...like old lady liao lor...hiaz..

Lengleng,
Ask u hor, ur 2 older kids took the mmr jabs? Do they hv faked mealse aft that? I read somewhere that it might cause autism, true?

feifei

I took epidural for 13hrs, but lower back dun feel suan suan. However my upper back due to an old problem, is unable to carry heavy things. Maybe u carry things or baby at wrong posture. Best to bend down to carry them up.

Leng leng

Dun really have a strict confinement. But except for occasional fainting spells (easy to faint or giddy), dun really feel any side effects so far lah, touch wood.

My menses come report full force when yu zhe turn 8mths, but every mth is regular, except last mth got 8 days delay. But tat mth no BD so can confirm not. Tis mth just BD. I monitor n see how lor. Tink after tis round, will be more careful liao.. dun want unexpected surprises.

I used to have menses cramp for the first day of menses before pregnancy. Tis time round, feel bloated (got many air), cramps + no menses. So suspect lor.

Actually i am more worried bec i scare i cannot bf if pregnant, then my boy won't have any milk to drink and he can't drink formula.

feifei,
more "suan" coming when u get pregnant next time. :p
I listened to my mum for #2 &amp; #3 confinement,
no post-natal ache-ings.
happy.gif

I thick they took,
no faked mealse.

ND's girl,
Congrats on the arrival of princess #2! What's her name?
happy.gif

feifei,
hehe, so misleading your post, i almost thought you were preggie.

i am bringing my boy for his MMR on fri. have heard abt the link between MMR and autism but then i read that there's no conclusive evidence to show that.

ndzgirl,
go rest, GO REST!!!
Rest your back well, else next time ache &amp; pain!!!
Do nothing but eat, sleep, rest &amp; feed baby...
(Do I sound like your MIL already? hahaha)

Same factory mah...
happy.gif

hahaha...

Mum's always right,
don't prove her wrong.

I didn't listen to her for #1, she nags at me for 19mths (till my #2 is born),
I didn't listen to her fully for #2, she nags at me for 2.5yrs (till my #3 is born),
for #3 I listen to her TOTALLY,
cause I don't want her to nag at me forever... hahaha...!!!

Ellysia,
no prob, i will check and let u know.

ND's girl,
Avely's a nice name, unique too.
happy.gif
yah, like wat Leng2 said, do rest as much as u can now.

Leng2,
LOL!

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies!

ND's girl,
Congratulations! Do take care!

Now i suddenly feel like to be preggie again. Missed those 'Queen' period, but not the MS period. hahaha......Anyhow, i'm closing shop. hehe...</font>

ellysia,
Don't worry so much. i'm also late about 14days for the menses before. maybe is due to work stress ba...
last sunday i'm also brought my girl to singapore zoo.Damn hot weather she hardly enjoyed the days. but when come to water play part she start walked ard and play ard... =)

liew

I rem Felicia say got water play area, but i dunno where it is at the zoo... so didnt go lor.

My colleague told me around 2 yrs old then know how to enjoy zoo.

ellysia,
doubts so... but i keep intro all animal to my girl as well... she only interested some animal like monkey &amp; elephant only ...=(

Morning ladies...
I on mc for 2 days...

chloemummy,
yup, bot the 2006 relax series thats a mirror..later going to get the 2007 angel series...the last 5 hor, hv light one leh...u?

feifei and ellysia.. any good news to share??? hope to hear good news from u all!!

nd's gal, congrats!!!! post her pix here soon

hi leng leng, collect all 6 designs with a card can get a free laptop card, im missing 1 design, cannot find

<font color="aa00aa">Ellysia,

The water park is quite a nice place. Very easy to get to the park, juz follow the map. Alternatively you can take a tram there oso.

My ger know how to walk for more than 5 steps liao, but she looks like no confident lor. Everytime after few steps will squat down and crawl. sigh...</font>

Back