IVF/ICSI Support Group

But actually if no cofunding the price is similar to private right? Cos I was with Dr TanHH for my previous two successful rounds. I regret nv go earlier for my third. Now he went to private...
Yes! The price at KKH private is still cheaper than private private. ER at KKH private is $5200+. Jabs so on comes to approx $3000+ if we are talking about gonal F and menopur as well as ganerelix and oviderel. Misc approx $200-300.

Yes! The price at KKH private is still cheaper than private private. ER at KKH private is $5200+. Jabs so on comes to approx $3000+ if we are talking about gonal F and menopur as well as ganerelix and oviderel. Misc approx $200-300.
But still need at least $10k from pocket...

I had my BETA test yesterday, result was negative . Due to age, Doc advised to put 2 embryo. Fresh transfer was done on 4Apr (Day 5 embryo). Had bleeding on 10Apr. Now waiting to see Doc next month and check whether can start 2 cycle.
hey, am also in same situation. Got negative result last week, now waiting for follow up doc visit & 2nd cycle, depending on what doc suggests. All in this process is bearable except this WAITING time for everything :(

hey, am also in same situation. Got negative result last week, now waiting for follow up doc visit & 2nd cycle, depending on what doc suggests. All in this process is bearable except this WAITING time for everything :(
Your body also needs time to flush out the meds. Well, be patient :)

My hands itchy went check on POAS. Negative. Not even a faint line. Sad. Not sure still have chance or not. Btw wad brand u all use to check? Is clearblue accurate enough for 7dp5dt? Or need get those tat can test even earlier one?

My hands itchy went check on POAS. Negative. Not even a faint line. Sad. Not sure still have chance or not. Btw wad brand u all use to check? Is clearblue accurate enough for 7dp5dt? Or need get those tat can test even earlier one?

clearblue can test early as 1 week before menses

Hi all, has anyone experienced mild OHSS after positive beta? I have some free fluid in my tummy and my ovaries are measuring 8cm and 6cm. Any tips on what can help get rid of the fluid faster?

Sorry to hear that. Let’s us Jia You together for 2nd cycle

Maybe u wait another 2 days? Last time I used those cheap ovulation strips. Cos don't have preg test kit. I read online says ovulation strip also can.

By the way how old are your 2 girls? How u manage your 1st kid after u did the transfer for no.2?

Maybe u wait another 2 days? Last time I used those cheap ovulation strips. Cos don't have preg test kit. I read online says ovulation strip also can.

By the way how old are your 2 girls? How u manage your 1st kid after u did the transfer for no.2?
I think I am out. Tested again but negative.

My two gers are 4 and 6. I do minimum hsework chores. They are consider quite obedient and will play with each other. Lucky for tat.

Now thinking shld I jus stop here since I have utilized all the govt grants and medisave. I still have a day7 blasto but don't think the quality is gd...

I think I am out. Tested again but negative.

My two gers are 4 and 6. I do minimum hsework chores. They are consider quite obedient and will play with each other. Lucky for tat.

Now thinking shld I jus stop here since I have utilized all the govt grants and medisave. I still have a day7 blasto but don't think the quality is gd...
I mean when u have 1 and trying for 2nd one. Now I also don't know how to handle my no. 1 after my transfer cos she very sticky to me

How many fresh cycle have u done? Still the same belief, never try never know. Since still have 1 left then just do it.. hee

I mean when u have 1 and trying for 2nd one. Now I also don't know how to handle my no. 1 after my transfer cos she very sticky to me

How many fresh cycle have u done? Still the same belief, never try never know. Since still have 1 left then just do it.. hee
Aiya don't worry so much. when it comes, it comes.

Aiya don't worry so much. when it comes, it comes.

I tried 3 times fresh le. 2nd and 3rd cycles all the embryos produced are of not optimum quality. Think that is the reason I failed. Even though doc says I'm young. But I'm glad I started even younger....

I literally lol when I was reading this! So true!!! Thanks for the reminder
Yeah, cos we have all been through this. What is going to happen to my 1st kid when I had my ET. I cannot carry him, cannot squat to bathe him, cannot run after him.

All the worries, when it comes, we just have to adjust accordingly. Cannot carry? Sit on the chair or sofa and hug him/her. Cannot squat to bathe? Kneel down to bathe him/her.

We are going to give them siblings, lifelong companions ley....hahahah

Can I check how many fresh did u been thru? Wad to do to achieve good quality embryo? Haha. U have the most kids here so wanted to ask u. Lol
This is my 4th fresh cycle. Wa, this is a million dollar Q. I have no idea how to achieve good quality embryo. Husband's sperm? As for yourself, healthy lifestyle?

This is my 4th fresh cycle. Wa, this is a million dollar Q. I have no idea how to achieve good quality embryo. Husband's sperm? As for yourself, healthy lifestyle?
Woo. Does that means that u suceed at all the transfer? I'm not on a healthy lifestyle. I always skipped lunch bcod of work. Haha.

I tried 3 times fresh le. 2nd and 3rd cycles all the embryos produced are of not optimum quality. Think that is the reason I failed. Even though doc says I'm young. But I'm glad I started even younger....
Yes Lei u still young. How old u started? I succeeded on my 1st FEt from my 1st fresh cycle embryo but due to an accident I had a mc. Then 2nd and 3rd fresh embryos all failed. Till the 4th cycle and by then I'm already like 33?

Yes Lei u still young. How old u started? I succeeded on my 1st FEt from my 1st fresh cycle embryo but due to an accident I had a mc. Then 2nd and 3rd fresh embryos all failed. Till the 4th cycle and by then I'm already like 33?
Wah. Then now is 5th cycle for u? How old is ur number 1?
I started when I was 27. I succeeded at 1st fresh and 1st FET. Then second cycle which was las yr failed. This round third fresh oso no hope. Thinking shld I continue. 4th cycle is a huge amt as no more govt subsidy and medisave... and imagine nv success. Heart pain.

I started when I was 27. I succeeded at 1st fresh and 1st FET. Then second cycle which was las yr failed. This round third fresh oso no hope. Thinking shld I continue. 4th cycle is a huge amt as no more govt subsidy and medisave... and imagine nv success. Heart pain.
Depends on how motivated are u on getting no.3 haha.. my 1st kid from 4th cycle so yes, totally understand the amount of $$$. Now into 5th cycle already.. the $$$ really.. no eyes see. Don't even want to see the receipt.

Anyway u left with 1 more so maybe can try that? If FET still have grant right?

Dont give up until the actual blood test babe. Keep the spirits up. Important to keep calm and happy

Hi all, has anyone experienced mild OHSS after positive beta? I have some free fluid in my tummy and my ovaries are measuring 8cm and 6cm. Any tips on what can help get rid of the fluid faster?

Eat lots of egg whites. I had 4 a day until my symptoms died down. Drinking Gatorade, H2O or 100+ would help too.
Rest a lot and don't run around too much. Ovaries must be quite pumped up right now.

Hope you feel better soon!

Depends on how motivated are u on getting no.3 haha.. my 1st kid from 4th cycle so yes, totally understand the amount of $$$. Now into 5th cycle already.. the $$$ really.. no eyes see. Don't even want to see the receipt.

Anyway u left with 1 more so maybe can try that? If FET still have grant right?
I'm still thinking. Ya I'm left one 1 FET grant. Either put this last day 7 blast, change Doctor or stop.

Starting my first cycle at KKH... was put on puregon and menopur. I’m surprised only need to scan like on the 10th day or something. They don’t need to check size of eggs to see whether to adjust medication? Many unknowns many uncertainties..

Starting my first cycle at KKH... was put on puregon and menopur. I’m surprised only need to scan like on the 10th day or something. They don’t need to check size of eggs to see whether to adjust medication? Many unknowns many uncertainties..
I too had scan directly on 10th day and then again on 11th day.

Eh babe! You quiet quiet started and finished liao LOL

When are you gonna put in the babies?
Hehehe, cos I was afraid that I would have no embryos esp cos of age, new doc, new protocol. Everything is so uncertain, so didnt really share much. Confidence level low la. HAHAHA

Back