IVF/ICSI Support Group

littlemonkies

Thanks God! I feel quite ok. The doctor gave me Gonal F and Menopur. The doctor gave you what medicine which makes you feel bloatness and sore boobs!
Good that you have no side effects so far. But if they do come up, don't be too worried :)

And as for doing housework or whatever, just go about your usual routine if you are up to it. I don't think there's anything to stop you from moving around. However, towards the later stage of my injections, perhaps due to my bloated ovaries, I could not really exert too much like running or walking too much. I just took it easy.

littlemonkies

Can I ask how strict are u ladies with no cold drinks? When trying for no. 1 I was super duper strict. Now abit slack..
My TCM quite strict. Told me no cold drinks, or cooling food allowed.

As for fruits, he recommended non cooling fruits like apples, banana. Cooling ones like watermelon, pears, no no ...

cloudxy

How long did u restrain ur self?
For a few months before I started the stimulation and after the transfer towards the last few days before blood test I gave up and started drinking some cold drinks. I think some weekends I also had a bbt because the injections were getting to me and I bought bbt to make myself feel better.

Kimchi-ger

Now the embryologist called me to update on my remaining embryos which all failed to become blast and thus nothing to freeze. Then told me the two transferred on Friday are called compacted embryos and not early blast. So confusing. Then y Doc told me they are early blastocysts... anyway pray that they can stick.

littlemonkies

Now the embryologist called me to update on my remaining embryos which all failed to become blast and thus nothing to freeze. Then told me the two transferred on Friday are called compacted embryos and not early blast. So confusing. Then y Doc told me they are early blastocysts... anyway pray that they can stick.
Already in, then don't think so much anymore. My dr says if the embryos are good, they will stick regardless. If the embryos are not good, even if they make it to blast, they may not stick, or pregnancy may not be viable. If your dr has deemed it fit to transfer the embbies, just cross your fingers and hope for the best!

littlemonkies

For a few months before I started the stimulation and after the transfer towards the last few days before blood test I gave up and started drinking some cold drinks. I think some weekends I also had a bbt because the injections were getting to me and I bought bbt to make myself feel better.
eh babe, you know there's warm BBT??? LOL

totally understand what you mean regarding the stress. Next time can try warm BBT too LOL a bit gross, but still sweet enough for the sugar rush!

Marshmallow_BB

After 5 failed Fresh Cycles, 2 Frozen FET, 1 Chemical Pregnancy and 1 Miscarriage, I finally conceived naturally last year in June. Gave birth last month in Mar 2021. Would be returning red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow afternoon, 14 April. Feel free to collect them. Baby dusts to all!

littlemonkies

After 5 failed Fresh Cycles, 2 Frozen FET, 1 Chemical Pregnancy and 1 Miscarriage, I finally conceived naturally last year in June. Gave birth last month in Mar 2021. Would be returning red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow afternoon, 14 April. Feel free to collect them. Baby dusts to all!
Congrats babe! Grabbing your dust!

ding2505

Hi all
Can I know whether you have any tips on what to eat and how to prep body / thicken womb lining for ivf? Appreciate if anyone can share thanks!

Dreamscometrue

Wow congrats!!! Did u do anything prior to getting pregnant?

Kimchi-ger

Congrats! Grabbing ur baby dusts...

Potatolover18

Nope dear. I basically just gave up trying for a baby and stopped going for IVF since 2018. Got pregnant naturally twice after I gave up. First pregnancy in 2019 but ended in a miscarriage. Second pregnancy last year.
when you said gave up trying, do you also stop timing sexual intercourse to time of ovulation and you just let nature takes its course?