IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi, I’m on my day 7 of stimulation. Was prescribe with Gonal f, Menopur and Orgalutran for injection. Started with Gonal f and Menopur for day 1 to 4, and Orgalutran from day 5 to day 8. I’m going back for scanning tomorrow and are a little worried because I don’t seems to be very bloated. The most obvious symptoms I had was tiredness, sleepyness and headache. Making me wonder if I‘m not reacting well to the medicine?

Hi ladies, im having light brown bleeding since last night. I suppose to do blood test next tuesday but now kkh asked me to stop all medication and wait for blood test next week. Would you all follow kkh instructions or will continue with the medication?
Im quite lost not sure if i should take the home pregnancy test now. Hope for some advice thanks.

Hi ladies, im having light brown bleeding since last night. I suppose to do blood test next tuesday but now kkh asked me to stop all medication and wait for blood test next week. Would you all follow kkh instructions or will continue with the medication?
Im quite lost not sure if i should take the home pregnancy test now. Hope for some advice thanks.
Hmm why would they ask u to stop all meds even b4 blood test? Doesn't make sense. Probably can take home preg test kit first?

Hmm why would they ask u to stop all meds even b4 blood test? Doesn't make sense. Probably can take home preg test kit first?
I took the hpt and it is negative. Any ladies from kkh know if my blood test result is negative do i immediately see the doctor on the same day or nurse will issue me an appointment to consult the doctor.

I took the hpt and it is negative. Any ladies from kkh know if my blood test result is negative do i immediately see the doctor on the same day or nurse will issue me an appointment to consult the doctor.

From what I know won’t be seeing doctor on same day

The nurse will inform you the date to see the doctor when she call u on the blood test result.

Hi can I ask whats the age gap of your no.1 and 2? And now 3?

How u cope taking care of the elder one after your transfers?
They are 3 and 5.5yrs now. Anyway I tested on poa today and its shows as negative. Wonder i shld continue or just stop now.

My husband took a week leave so actually he helps out with household chores. I only took 3 days leave and after that I continue work from home.

Hi ladies. Can I check when testing on poas is accurate on 8days after day5BL transfer? I got negative on poas. So wondering any chances to be positive?

Hi! Wanted to check if anyone has taken daily progesterone injections after embryo transfer - basically injections instead of utrogestan or crinone gels?

IM.. jabs in the butt actually! I had to take daily progesterone jabs for my first pregnancy but that was in India (3rd IVF). Currently with Dr Roland at Virtus and just finished two back to back retrievals.
Oh I'm also with Dr Roland but I didn't have IM jab to replace crinone and oral supports during my previous transfer

Oh I'm also with Dr Roland but I didn't have IM jab to replace crinone and oral supports during my previous transfer

That's what i thought.. Progesterone injections are quite common for IVFs in India. During my 2nd IVF here in SG, i had spotting even when i was on crinone and duphaston and before BT. Lets see what Dr Roland says. Which stage are you at now? I am trying for my second one..my daughter will be 2 years in 3 months.

That's what i thought.. Progesterone injections are quite common for IVFs in India. During my 2nd IVF here in SG, i had spotting even when i was on crinone and duphaston and before BT. Lets see what Dr Roland says. Which stage are you at now? I am trying for my second one..my daughter will be 2 years in 3 months.
I'm going to do FET soon. Here in SG there's also IM progesterone jabs but it doesn't replace oral and crinone I think. daily IM is crazy.. very painful

Which stage are u at now?

I see.. how many embryos do u have now? How come need to do back to back cycles?

I respond poorly to IVF stimulation despite normal AMH and hormonal profiles. And I guess egg quality has deteriorated over last 3 years - I am 36 years old now. I got only 1 c grade day 5 blast after first round..decided to do one more round to bank embryos - this time it was only 1 b grade day 6 blast. So waiting for doc to decide if I need to endo scratch or just transfer embryos straight. How about you - how many embryos do you have?

Hi all. I'm left with a day 7 blast grade c. Anyone knows whether I need to proceed on with the fet? I have not much hope on the day 7 blastocyst grade c one. Previously transferred a day 6 blast grade c oso din manage to stick. Can I tell doc say I wan go for another fresh cycle? Thinking of gg tcm to tiao body to produce better embryo if possible.

I respond poorly to IVF stimulation despite normal AMH and hormonal profiles. And I guess egg quality has deteriorated over last 3 years - I am 36 years old now. I got only 1 c grade day 5 blast after first round..decided to do one more round to bank embryos - this time it was only 1 b grade day 6 blast. So waiting for doc to decide if I need to endo scratch or just transfer embryos straight. How about you - how many embryos do you have?
For this fresh cycle I have 4 embryos, all of different grading. Can't recall off hand

Hi all. I'm left with a day 7 blast grade c. Anyone knows whether I need to proceed on with the fet? I have not much hope on the day 7 blastocyst grade c one. Previously transferred a day 6 blast grade c oso din manage to stick. Can I tell doc say I wan go for another fresh cycle? Thinking of gg tcm to tiao body to produce better embryo if possible.
You can request to do fresh cycle since you only have 1 frozen embryo. I also had only 1 frozen left (day 6 blast grade C) from my last cycle so my KK doc allowed me to proceed with another fresh to get more embryo instead of doing FET first.

I guess depends on yourself. If this is going to be ur last baby, u probably can go ahead and transfer 1st. Who knows it will stick and u don't have to go through the pain of fresh cycle again.

If u wanna have more after 3rd, then I would say go for another cycle

No right or wrong answer for this. I would say do the FET since you do have one embryo. And if you do plan to do another fresh - give yourself a few months to rest your body.

Previously I was left with one 1 day 3 embryo and Dr Tan HH advised that I go for another fresh cycle. Coz not forgetting the risk that it may not survive the thaw and you’ll have nothing to transfer. So that was also my consideration thus I went ahead with another fresh. Just my 2 cents worth.

Back