Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

He used super loose boxers and pants along with cooling pads (that is a brand from the US that sells this cooling pads for men)

As the doctor said heat might cause destruction of sperms

He still does it till now because i think the cooling pads are comforting
Hi, can I know what's the brand of cooling pad and which website to order from?

Hi ladies,
Because of COVID-19, are you still worrying about not being able to go out?
Don't worry!!!we get more Thick 3-Ply Medical Masks and N95 Masks for you. plz give us a message or click the livechat on our website if u or your friend need it.

Anyone did IVF with Dr Loh Seong Feei before? Wife and I is the second time this round. Going for OPU today. Cross fingers.

Hello! Anyone did transfer in mid March? I am 9dpt5dt, just did a hpt and to my surprise it’s a very strong positive. Blood test is only next Thursday. So excited and yet scared it could be a chemical pregnancy. Anyone here experienced the same? :)

Attachments

• 65BBDEFE-1281-4E21-89E4-4CE67F1C50F9.jpeg
    65BBDEFE-1281-4E21-89E4-4CE67F1C50F9.jpeg
    477 KB · Views: 211
Hello! Anyone did transfer in mid March? I am 9dpt5dt, just did a hpt and to my surprise it’s a very strong positive. Blood test is only next Thursday. So excited and yet scared it could be a chemical pregnancy. Anyone here experienced the same? :)
Go and get a BT and congrats!! :)
I did HPT since 4DP6DT, extremely faint line then, by day 6 it was much clearer and got my BT done on day 9 and second one on day 12.

Go and get a BT and congrats!! :)
I did HPT since 4DP6DT, extremely faint line then, by day 6 it was much clearer and got my BT done on day 9 and second one on day 12.

Thank you!! wow! So should I call Kkh to request for an earlier BT? Or wait till Thursday? Likely the HCG will keep doubling till then! When’s your edd and which clinic do you go to? :)

Anyone did IVF with Dr Loh Seong Feei before? Wife and I is the second time this round. Going for OPU today. Cross fingers.
Dr Loh is a very experienced IVF doctor. Don’t worry too much. Just get your wife to rest lots and be ready for the transfer :)

Thank you!! wow! So should I call Kkh to request for an earlier BT? Or wait till Thursday? Likely the HCG will keep doubling till then! When’s your edd and which clinic do you go to? :)
Why not go in earlier? For me, I was lucky I went down earlier because the actual day of my BT, Malaysia lock down the borders...my clinic is in JB, so it turned out going in 2 days earlier was a blessing in disguise...otherwise I wouldnt have had my support meds supply, have to find in Sg.

Did u eat anything special during implant period?
Nope. Only stopped taking cold things like ice creams and cold drinks...also avoided fruits like watermelon, papaya, pineapple...and avoided extremely spicy food so that it does not upset my stomach..other than that, nothing extra

Why not go in earlier? For me, I was lucky I went down earlier because the actual day of my BT, Malaysia lock down the borders...my clinic is in JB, so it turned out going in 2 days earlier was a blessing in disguise...otherwise I wouldnt have had my support meds supply, have to find in Sg.

ok! I’ll call to ask on Monday! :) hope it’s all good!

Hi ladies I started ivf cycle and today is the 5th day of injection. I started my cycle on the 2nd day of my period. Wondering if you all were told on the number of follicle during your first scan? I tried to ask the nurse and she said it was too early to tell. I tried googling and this doesn't seem true.

I heard the doctor said 5,5,5 during the ultrasound scanning.. Means only 3 follicles? :(

Dr Loh is a very experienced IVF doctor. Don’t worry too much. Just get your wife to rest lots and be ready for the transfer :)

Thank you for the reassurance!
it is our second cycle hopefully all good after embryo transfer! do you any experiences to share!?

Hi ladies I started ivf cycle and today is the 5th day of injection. I started my cycle on the 2nd day of my period. Wondering if you all were told on the number of follicle during your first scan? I tried to ask the nurse and she said it was too early to tell. I tried googling and this doesn't seem true.

I heard the doctor said 5,5,5 during the ultrasound scanning.. Means only 3 follicles? :(
To be honest, they never told me number of follicles on day 2...it could be too early

Hi yup I think it’s abit too early. Not to worry because they will tell you once the time is right , I tried not to think too much in the meantime since it’s not something we can control anyways

Wow... That's great! Congrats!

Mine was only 600+ through the blood test. Done the first ultrasound rest last week, but couldn't see fetal pole. :( Will go back for ultrasound again next week.
How are you. Did u went back for ultrasound again?

Hi. I'm 6w4d. Sadly that only sac and yolk are seen today, no fetal just yet. I need to come back for scan nextweek. But Dr also advised that prepare that it could be also the slow growth or miscarriage.. Sigh. Sad.. Dont want to lose hope.. But it is what it is isn't it?Nothing much we can do now but just wait and see.

Thank you for the reassurance!
it is our second cycle hopefully all good after embryo transfer! do you any experiences to share!?
Succeeded in my third transfer with him late last year with twins. How were the embryos quality and how many days is he opting for both of you? But regardless, stay positive. Don’t guess symptoms. It is really really inaccurate. Any other advice/help/questions you wish to ask, can just PM me :) hope everything goes well for both of you!

He was my ivf dr and still my gynae for woman issue. A very kind and experience doctor who never discourage but give me advice for my ttc journey.
His thoughts can be all over the place and if in doubt u can ask him. Sometimes I confused or misunderstood what he said so I send an email to him to clarify after consultation. His reply is always assuring. All the best.

Hi,
Does anyone here transfer frozen embryos from one hospital to another? I m currently with NUH, but cos of Dorson orange , I couldn't proceed with FET as per schedule. Probably will wait for another 1 to 2 months. But if still couldn't proceed, I m thinking to transfer out. Yet clueless where to or how to. Any advice?

Thanks.

I am on 3X duphaston, 3X progynova and 3X endometrin inserts. Spotting blood today :(

My next appointment is only thursday. Should i get it checked at an A&E

Why are you even asking here? Should go to a doctor and get it check immediately.Take care.
Got it checked, no idea why, hence doctor gave an extra jab as well today. Could see the sacs but he said too early to see the yolk yet. For now, quite some amount of brown spotting :(

Succeeded in my third transfer with him late last year with twins. How were the embryos quality and how many days is he opting for both of you? But regardless, stay positive. Don’t guess symptoms. It is really really inaccurate. Any other advice/help/questions you wish to ask, can just PM me :) hope everything goes well for both of you!
Congratulations on your twins. May I know what did u do differently for third cycle?

im going tomorrow for my first scan. Not gonna lie, a little worried because of the Covid 19 situation
Is it CD2 scan? When I called KKHIVF they are suggesting to defer for 1cycle which means one month. I am worried what if after 1 month the situation got worse.

Hi, do you ladies feel any symptoms frm the injections? I'm on my 4th day of gonal F but not feeling much difference, only felt the stomach to have slightly more air at night.

I just went for my beta and hcg is Low at 22.5. Need to go back on Saturday to test again. Fingers crossed! Anyone experience hcg bounce back high after 2 days?

He was my ivf dr and still my gynae for woman issue. A very kind and experience doctor who never discourage but give me advice for my ttc journey.
His thoughts can be all over the place and if in doubt u can ask him. Sometimes I confused or misunderstood what he said so I send an email to him to clarify after consultation. His reply is always assuring. All the best.

Hi, do you know if he accept frozen embryoes from other clinic to help with FET?

Sadly I miscarried at 7w4d sad but this is life.. Will give a month or two rest before next FET (next will be my third FET, the first one was a chemical pregnancy).

There's no other issue to it... Maybe it's just that it's not a viable pregnancy.. Healthy baby will stay. We can't stop miscarriage if it's happening... On 7w I had bleeding and was diagnosed with threatened miscarriage, the fetus still inside. Then next day I passed it out "naturally" and came back for scanning, empty uterus.

Back