Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Hi everyone. This is my first try at IVF and I’m sitting on the fence as to whether I should start this month due to the virus situation. I’m going the private route and from what I understand it is still good to go ahead. I’m in a dilemma.
I'm currently putting it on hold due to the virus situation. Private route also. Will wait for situation to cool off first before proceeding.

I'm currently putting it on hold due to the virus situation. Private route also. Will wait for situation to cool off first before proceeding.

Have decided the same. Better not to take the risk. IVF is stressful enough, going through it in this uncertainty is just gonna add to the stress! :(

I actually expected the same as yours...not sure why they delayed it by giving me hormone suppresing injection...and just to add, no bloodwork was done, so nothing unusual with my own hormones
Starting progynova on CD12, doctor said i should not get my next menses and i really hope it does not come now
U doing ur FET in march but on jabs now?

Anyone went to KKH after dorscon raised to Orange? I wonder is KKH crowded with patients like usual days?

Went to my first scan for FET (today is CD13). Will do ET, 2x blastocyst day 5 on Tuesday, 25th Feb. Hope the embabies stick this time! Amen

I have a question, will menses come when we are taking dydrogesterone?
Not for me, I lost my embaby (implanted but not too long), but because I was on dydrogesterone so it kinda stopped menses from coming.. My menses only appear after few days of last pills.

Not for me, I lost my embaby (implanted but not too long), but because I was on dydrogesterone so it kinda stopped menses from coming.. My menses only appear after few days of last pills.
Because today I felt a bit back pain, pantie wet, a bit mood swings, those feelings normally I have before menses. So I'm a bit worried if my menses will come soon.

Because today I felt a bit back pain, pantie wet, a bit mood swings, those feelings normally I have before menses. So I'm a bit worried if my menses will come soon.
Don't worry about it. Many symptoms are just so similar and confusing. Just pray for the best k. Takecare

Hi anyone know whether we can still take prenatal blackmore conceive well supplement when at stimulation phase? TiA.

Hi anyone know whether we can still take prenatal blackmore conceive well supplement when at stimulation phase? TiA.
Hi. I took it as supplement during stim phase. Bcos the ingredients have folic acid and other vits. My egg retrieval went well.

I've two unopened boxes of Blackmores Pre-conception conceive well gold supplements to let go at S$58. Expiry on 9/20. DM me if you're interested.

Help

tdy is day11 of stims and tonight will be trigger shot. im feeling so bloated now, i cannot even eat. but i dont have many follicles only 8 slightly bigger ones + 2 very small ones. this is my 3rd ivf and also the lowest follicles count on day9 ultrasound but im feeling the more bloated then before.

anyone has experience with pre retrieval bloating with low follicles count? any tip to feel better?

Help

tdy is day11 of stims and tonight will be trigger shot. im feeling so bloated now, i cannot even eat. but i dont have many follicles only 8 slightly bigger ones + 2 very small ones. this is my 3rd ivf and also the lowest follicles count on day9 ultrasound but im feeling the more bloated then before.

anyone has experience with pre retrieval bloating with low follicles count? any tip to feel better?
I got v bad bloating n some cramps during the injections, took soupy, porridge in my most meals n drink lots of water.. Also with orange peel, wu hua guo wherever I go.. Coz nauseous after food..

tww begins.. All the best~~
Any strict procedures due to the covid19 other than signing the forms n take temp?.
No. Only Temperature taking and signing forms. FYI, today the crowd is overwhelming at KKH pharmacy hahhaa..the waiting time to take medicines like 50mins. But i gotten shorter queue number bcos I had procedure so they gave me shorter queue number.

Yeah perhaps I will finish my kdramas while waiting for tww.. Happy thoughts haha. My hcg test will be on 11th march

No. Only Temperature taking and signing forms. FYI, today the crowd is overwhelming at KKH pharmacy hahhaa..the waiting time to take medicines like 50mins. But i gotten shorter queue number bcos I had procedure so they gave me shorter queue number.

Yeah perhaps I will finish my kdramas while waiting for tww.. Happy thoughts haha. My hcg test will be on 11th march
Haha CLOY ovr already.. I was at ivf ctr in the morning for scan.. Tml morning need to go again...
Yeah happy tots.. Eat ur fav stuff n read abt pregnancy stuff etc

Afte
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for providing the blackout dates. I guess can only start my FET in Feb as well. Can I also ask how's the experience with Dr Sadhana? I'm considering to have Dr Sadhana to do my FET as my previous doctor, Dr Tan Heng Hao has left KKH. I'm also wondering if I should meet her first before starting the FET cycle since I have rested for a year from my last failed ivf cycle.
Aft dr tan hh left kkh, i oso opted to go with dr sadhana. I will b doing my first ivf cycle with her.

Hello ladies, I am new to this forum. Has been TTC for no.2 for 2 years but has not succeeded. Am currently seeing Dr Sadhana at KKH and she recommended going for IVF. May I check with you ladies how Long it takes to queue for IVF at KKH? Understand that it will take up to 3 months. Please advise as I’m v new to this. Thanks!
The nurse told me no need to wait, unlessu r afraid of covid, then maybe postpone 1-2 cycles later.

I won't forgot my frustration during my tww, especially my family do not allow me to go out due to the covid-19.

Finally that's over and I'm going for my ultrasound on coming Thursday. :)

I won't forgot my frustration during my tww, especially my family do not allow me to go out due to the covid-19.

Finally that's over and I'm going for my ultrasound on coming Thursday. :)
Sometimes better stay safe.. I know the feeling of being home leave...all the best!

Anyone bpf under Dr Liu shu ling? Was transferred over by Dr Tan hh before he left KKH. Just retrieved 24oocytes yest. Gg on FET under her for March cycle.

hi all..am interested to join the ivf support whatsapp group..may I know who can help add? thank you

Back