Trying to Conceive 2018

Hi, I'm ttcing my #2 via ovulation sticks. Hubby and I drink tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan and chicken essence for men to nourish our body as well as my ovum and his sperm quality, trying really hard to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Read lots of positive reviews of this brand chicken essence and hope get good news soon!
Tyx chicken essence is cheaper now with their road show special offer at Westgate!

Attachments

• special offer from tyx.jpg
    special offer from tyx.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 568
i was also interested to buy the chicken essence at west gate this weekend but this weekend is suppose to be my 2nd week after ovulation. So I abit dilemma whether to buy the pregnancy chicken essence.. but the origins type so exp.... can just drink regular brands or EYS or new moon, etc brand much cheaper leh..

Seems like popular gynae Paul Tseng is taking in patient questions for free, on how to improve fertility. I think fellow mummies can try to ask at this website Doctor x dentist like quite useful.

I have used it to asked questions related to weight loss, and really got a legit doctor replied me with detailed info. Don't have to pay money got free advice, really like not bad wor.

Hi ladies I have pm you for contact to be added :) those who want to be added pm me with your number too, thanks!

Hi everyone,
I am new to this group. Would like to know if anyone know anyway can enhance the egg white like cervical mucous?
Thank you!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to share somewhere regarding my TTC journey. Everything happened only with God allowing it to happen and I would also like to share 3 things I did. I'm 24 years old. Me n husband were trying and were successful at our 6th month of trying. On the 6th month here are some changes I made:
1) I smoked very little here and there prior to this month but I cut it out smoking completely on the month we conceived while husband cut down
2) Me and husband took Maca supplement this month (The cooked one from iHerb, not the raw one which I heard can cause stomach upset)
3) I got a gift from family who went for pilgrimage from Mecca (if i am not wrong). Date palm pollen. I was told that it is sought after there to increase fertility and I used it in this month.

And as usual we ttc during the week of ovulation, the week before and the week after that. Based on my pregnancy, I actually ovulated later / baby is developing 5 days later so I'm not sure if the ovulation dates on my Flo app were off.

Wishing everyone an easy and smooth TTC journey =)

Wish to join the group as well.
I'm currently taking Blackmores conceive well gold. Had a M/C last December due to C.I
Going to start TTC early 2019.

Back