1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to Conceive 2018

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ACB, Jun 4, 2018.

1. ACB

ACB Member

Hi, any ladies who are ttc via ovulation sticks, TCM & gynae? Interested in a whatsapp group for support?

Cynthia 91 likes this.

2. ACB

ACB Member

Up~~~~

3. mrsgoh7788

mrsgoh7788 Member

Im ttc but not on any of this only monitoring my CM if i O.

4. tingtingong

tingtingong New Member

Hi, I'm ttcing my #2 via ovulation sticks. Hubby and I drink tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan and chicken essence for men to nourish our body as well as my ovum and his sperm quality, trying really hard to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Read lots of positive reviews of this brand chicken essence and hope get good news soon!
    Tyx chicken essence is cheaper now with their road show special offer at Westgate!

Attached Files:

5. hopeful2015

hopeful2015 Member

i was also interested to buy the chicken essence at west gate this weekend but this weekend is suppose to be my 2nd week after ovulation. So I abit dilemma whether to buy the pregnancy chicken essence.. but the origins type so exp.... can just drink regular brands or EYS or new moon, etc brand much cheaper leh..

6. Cynthia 91

Cynthia 91 New Member

I’m keen! Can add me in?

7. qqduckie

qqduckie Member

Hi, am interested too.

8. Chickydee

Chickydee New Member

Hi! Can you please teach on how to monitor CM for O?

9. babybleep

babybleep New Member

Can add me to the WhatsApp group too?

10. Cxt123

Cxt123 New Member

Hi, am interested in joining the group too!

11. ACB

ACB Member

Hi all, can pm me with your numbers and names? :) thanks!

12. Charlene C

Charlene C Member

I'm interested to join the WhatsApp too!

13. the fat cat

the fat cat New Member

I’m keen too! Sometimes don’t even know what’s happening a support group would be really great

14. Tiffany Wang

Tiffany Wang New Member

Seems like popular gynae Paul Tseng is taking in patient questions for free, on how to improve fertility. I think fellow mummies can try to ask at this website Doctor x dentist like quite useful.

I have used it to asked questions related to weight loss, and really got a legit doctor replied me with detailed info. Don't have to pay money got free advice, really like not bad wor.