Support group - Miscarriages

oh no, im sorry to hear about that, @Panffy. if you don't mind me asking, both times u have to go thru D&C?

do take good care and rest well. i believe our rainbow babies will come back to us soon. :)

First time I inserted the meds and managed to expel the sac (9weeks), the second time doc told me to take the meds orally cos I told him the pain was unbearable and he said its the same thing. However, even tho I bled I didnt manage to expel the sac and had to do D&C 1 week after... thank you, we all jiayou for next time... dont rush even tho you may think age is an issue or there are other problems, I had my first one naturally and after first mc, I found out I had blocked tube and low reserve so I did IUI and was successful on first try.... but I guess my body is not ready.

Its ok, my first one stopped her heartbeat at 9weeks... my second didnt grow well at 6weeks...

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope u get ur rainbow baby soon.

Even tho there's saying of the 1st 3 months after mc being the fertile months, I would recommend to rest at least a month or two. Emotionally we need this time to recover as well.

The mind and heart have got to be strong for the next one, even after conceiving it. My 2 cents worth.

My first pregnancy ended in a very painful miscarriage (stillborn) at week 20.
After that I did TCM for 4 months, tried again, and got pregnant with a baby boy, now 3yo.

After my boy turns 6mth, I got pregnant again, but eventually it ended at week 9 due to no heartbeat.
Did a D&C for the chemical pregnancy.

2mth after the D&C, I was surprised to get pregnant again.
And this time everything went smoothly, and I got another baby boy. And he is 20mth now.

Went thru a lot to have my 2 boys now. Both of them are rainbow babies.
Just want to tell the mummies here, be strong, have faith and someday your rainbow will come smiling ...
Currently I am pregnant again.

My first pregnancy ended in a very painful miscarriage (stillborn) at week 20.
After that I did TCM for 4 months, tried again, and got pregnant with a baby boy, now 3yo.

After my boy turns 6mth, I got pregnant again, but eventually it ended at week 9 due to no heartbeat.
Did a D&C for the chemical pregnancy.

2mth after the D&C, I was surprised to get pregnant again.
And this time everything went smoothly, and I got another baby boy. And he is 20mth now.

Went thru a lot to have my 2 boys now. Both of them are rainbow babies.
Just want to tell the mummies here, be strong, have faith and someday your rainbow will come smiling ...
Currently I am pregnant again.

thanks for sharing your uplifting story, @hippo78 .
i wish you a smooth and happy pregnancy for your current one. :)

may i check with you which TCM did you consult for 4 months?
i'm currently looking for a TCM to 'tiao' my body too ... my MC was about 3 weeks ago via cytotec

I went to Ngee Ann Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre 义安中医, which was highly recommended by my hubby relative.
It was located at Balestier, but now moved to Bedok South 2,3 years ago.
They help to 把脉 each visit and I drank their brewed medicine for 3 months to 'tiao" my body because the lady physician say I was 肾虚, that's why unable to hold my pregnancy. Their medicine used to be brewed type, not in capsules form.
They will help you brew enough for 2 weeks (14 vacuum packets).
And I see them every 2 weeks.

On the 4th month, they added in some "special" herbs for me, because i share my intention hoping to conceive again.
I am not sure about the herb name. And surprisingly, I was expecting soon enough.
But I heard from my friends that they no longer brew medicine.
So I no longer visit them anymore, and furthermore they are very far from where I stay.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, first pregnancy but first miscarriage too. There was heartbeat during 6wk, but growth delayed 1wk when supposedly at 8wk. Went at 11wk, but growth stuck at 8wk. Did an evacuation thereafter. Currently resting for 5days, ate ginger with pork, salmon, cod fish, veg and drinking LRD drink.

Have PCOS conditions, irregular menses, took letrozol before to regulate ovulation and menses.

Intending to look for TCM to strengthen body. Hoping to meet my rainbow baby soon.

Went to Dr Zou Yu Min (AMK) before going for evacuation: hubby and I went tgt, had kinda bad experience as felt she wasn't professional at all, and just prescribe us some powder meds. Maybe just bad fate for us, but somehow just felt uncomfortable with her.

Researched and found these options
1. Dr Su (Fu Nan TCM, Bt Batok)
2. Ban Choon Chan (Marine Parade)
3. Dr Loh Wai Meow (Tai Choon Foh, North Bridge)
4. Dr Wu Li Ping (AMK)
5. Chee Tong Seng Medical

I'm staying at Yishun, is there any TCM above you have went to and strongly recommend? Or is there any other TCM you went to after MC and have positive reviews? Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
Hello ladies.

May I check with ya all whether anyone experience light bleeding one week after the end of your first cycle of menses after miscarriage?

My first cycle of menses came three weeks after the miscarriage. The bleeding came for about 5 days. After the end of my menses, I started TTC again during alternate days. However, one week after the end of my menses (which is today), I started having cramps and light bleeding. I called my gynae's clinic and the nurse said its common. She said only to come down if the bleeding is abnormally heavy.

I'm still quite worried and I wonder whether it will affect my attempts to TTC this month.. does anyone have any similar experience? Could you please kindly share with me? Thanks!

Hi ladies, first pregnancy but first miscarriage too. There was heartbeat during 6wk, but growth delayed 1wk when supposedly at 8wk. Went at 11wk, but growth stuck at 8wk. Did an evacuation thereafter. Currently resting for 5days, ate ginger with pork, salmon, cod fish, veg and drinking LRD drink.

Have PCOS conditions, irregular menses, took letrozol before to regulate ovulation and menses.

Intending to look for TCM to strengthen body. Hoping to meet my rainbow baby soon.

Went to Dr Zou Yu Min (AMK) before going for evacuation: hubby and I went tgt, had kinda bad experience as felt she wasn't professional at all, and just prescribe us some powder meds. Maybe just bad fate for us, but somehow just felt uncomfortable with her.

4. Dr Wu Li Ping (AMK)

I'm staying at Yishun, is there any TCM above you have went to and strongly recommend? Or is there any other TCM you went to after MC and have positive reviews? Thank you very much in advance.

You can go to Sinchong at AMK to see Prof Feng Jiayang on Thursday, I go to him at Chinatown branch. He is v experienced.
ImageUploadedByForum1488003139.693133.jpg

He is at AMK brand on thursday from 2 to 8.30pm... do make a call for appointment if not u hv to wait vvv long... hugs, good to take care of your body after MC. Drink ginger tea and red date tea daily.

4. Dr Wu Li Ping (AMK)

I seeing Dr su in fu nan for 4 yrs.. From conceive , miscarriage and now pregnant... She quite patient..

Hi,
Can I check how is your flow like for first menses after miscarriage? My miscarriage started on 21 jan and the bleeding stops completely 3 weeks later on 11 feb. I started to spot 2 weeks later on 26 feb and for the past 2 days, the flow is really very very light. Just a few stains seen on the pad.
Anyone encountered this before? I really hope this is the onset of AF so that I can start TTC again. Never hope for AF to come so much in my life.

Hi,
Can I check how is your flow like for first menses after miscarriage? My miscarriage started on 21 jan and the bleeding stops completely 3 weeks later on 11 feb. I started to spot 2 weeks later on 26 feb and for the past 2 days, the flow is really very very light. Just a few stains seen on the pad.
Anyone encountered this before? I really hope this is the onset of AF so that I can start TTC again. Never hope for AF to come so much in my life.

Hello, babe. I hope you are recovering fine. The first menses after MC is usually erratic.

For my case, my miscarriage started on 25 Jan and I bleed for 8 days til 01 Feb.
I started bleeding again like regular menses flow, three weeks later from 13 Feb to 18 Feb.
I thought this was my menses, so I started TTC after the bleeding stop.

However, one week later, on 25 Feb til now, I started bleeding again.
And this time, its like regular menses flow too. Started with spotting and the flow got heavier over the days.

I called my gynae and they said that the first bleeding might be still part of my miscarriage process.
And the second bleeding would highly likely be my regular menses.

Hello, babe. I hope you are recovering fine. The first menses after MC is usually erratic.

For my case, my miscarriage started on 25 Jan and I bleed for 8 days til 01 Feb.
I started bleeding again like regular menses flow, three weeks later from 13 Feb to 18 Feb.

And this time, its like regular menses flow too. Started with spotting and the flow got heavier over the days.

I called my gynae and they said that the first bleeding might be still part of my miscarriage process.

Hi xueeternity
Thanks for sharing! Hoping my flow will get heavier over the days! May sticky baby dust shine on us soon!

For me, did op 20 Feb, have light bleeding on and off till 7th day. Started taking TCM, chicken Essence, fish oil and folic, and there's a streak of slightly deeper bleeding.. is this normal? May be due to the TCM and supplements I'm taking?

@Almondearie
Thanks for the concern! Thankfully, I do not need to go through DNC after using the pills and bleeding has also stopped for me. Would be looking forward to try again after my first cycle this month! And I do agree with you about shutting out the world while we are grieving, especially this CNY period whereby FB is spammed with happy family photos with babies/children!

@NataREE
Totally understand how you feel! I deactivated my FB account the whole of last week. =x
It's like an emotional roller coaster, one moment you think the heart pain is actually quite bearable and another moment when you see something that reminds you of a baby, you go spiraling down down downnnnn~
nevertheless, it might be our first pregnancy and it was a heartbreaking experience but let's not give up okay! :)

Dear Ladies
Just happened to pop by and saw these topics.
So sorry to heard that, hope you gals stay positive.
As long you believe good thing will come back to you.
God is fair.

However, I'm in health care and Supplement industry.
I really hope to help if you gals may want to know more, no obligation.
As I'm a mother of 2.
So I could feel you gals.
don't give up on hope.

Hi ladies , do you all have a gynae who deals with high risk pregnancy to recommend?
I have 2 miscarriages..later diagnosed by nuh with antiphospholid syndrome..need to take aspirin and some injection..but i have g6pd deficiency and doc still advise me take aspirin when some say cannot..wanna seek a 2nd opinion or is there anyone out there with the same condition as me and managed to give birth successfully? Wanna hear your experience and any advice how u managed successfully in the end. Thank you

Hi ladies , do you all have a gynae who deals with high risk pregnancy to recommend?
I have 2 miscarriages..later diagnosed by nuh with antiphospholid syndrome..need to take aspirin and some injection..but i have g6pd deficiency and doc still advise me take aspirin when some say cannot..wanna seek a 2nd opinion or is there anyone out there with the same condition as me and managed to give birth successfully? Wanna hear your experience and any advice how u managed successfully in the end. Thank you

Hi Nana,

May I know what kind of tests did you do after the MC, I lost my 2 babies as well but yet to check... am also looking for doctors...

Hi xueeternity
Thanks for sharing! Hoping my flow will get heavier over the days! May sticky baby dust shine on us soon!

Yup! Hope your menses come soon and baby dust shine on us a.s.a.p! :p

Take good care ya~
For me, did op 20 Feb, have light bleeding on and off till 7th day. Started taking TCM, chicken Essence, fish oil and folic, and there's a streak of slightly deeper bleeding.. is this normal? May be due to the TCM and supplements I'm taking?

Puffie, I think its normal? Cuz I was taking all those tonics and pre-conception multivitamins too and my blood for both menses is deep dark red to brownish ...

On another note, I wonder whether clotting is normal for our first menses after MC ... so far I only have bleeding but totally no clots at all.

Hi Na-na, sorry to hear that. I have lost three pregnancies but mine is incompetent cervix. Unfortunately there seems to be only one truly high-risk gynae in Singapore whom most of us consult. His name is Professor Mahesh Choolani and his clinic is at Mount Elizabeth Novena. He deals with recurrent miscarriages. If any other gynae tells you that he or she is high risk, please ask questions as they usually just mean that they look after older mothers or IVF cases. Take care.

Yup! Hope your menses come soon and baby dust shine on us a.s.a.p! :p

Take good care ya~

Puffie, I think its normal? Cuz I was taking all those tonics and pre-conception multivitamins too and my blood for both menses is deep dark red to brownish ...

On another note, I wonder whether clotting is normal for our first menses after MC ... so far I only have bleeding but totally no clots at all.

Thanks Xueeternity!

To all mum to be, I have a total of 7 pregnancy in this sequence : 2mc, 3 successful, 1 mc and 1 successful. My 4 miracles are 4mths, 3yrs, 5yrs, 7yrs using aspirin. For my latest mc, I didn't take aspirin as I wanted a baby with no aspirin. And I proof to myself that I need aspirin for successful pregnancy. I am very thankful to Dr Han from Raffles hospital. I didn't changed my gynaecology for all my 7 pregnancies. I feel that Dr Han is very experience and understand me well.

Hi Nana,

May I know what kind of tests did you do after the MC, I lost my 2 babies as well but yet to check... am also looking for doctors...

Hi panffy
Is a pretty long list of blood tests. Is a standard list that they will test on u when u visit nuh recurrent miscarriage clinic

Hi ladies, is there anyone of u with g6pd and taking aspirin? Wanna check if u take the pill or do the aspirin injection?

Hi Nana,

Hi Panffy
I just lost my 2nd one too, at 5 weeks. Now also looking for contacts to do all the necessary tests. This is so heartbreaking.
Anyway, I've done some research and have been asking around - if you are keen, can try Dr Sheila Vasoo (can google her). I've just made an appointment to see her in end Mar.

All the best to you and hope you recover from yr loss. May we be rid of this bad luck and finally be able to carry that rainbow baby in our hands.

Hi Na-na, I'd like to find out how you found out u have antiphospholid syndrome? Which part of NUH does this analysis or is it through yr gynae? I have 2 early miscarriages so am trying to find out where I can seek help.

Hi Na-na, I'd like to find out how you found out u have antiphospholid syndrome? Which part of NUH does this analysis or is it through yr gynae? I have 2 early miscarriages so am trying to find out where I can seek help.

hi you can make appointment with NUH Recurrent unit, Prof Mahesh Choolani. But heard that need to wait for months.

Through nuh under prof mahesh. Get referral letter from poly and go thru blood test at nuh. Is cheaper but must wait

Its been over a year before I logged into this forum. Last year jan I suffered a silent miscarriage. After 6 months post dnc I decided to visit tcm to tiao my body since we aint conceiving. We saw doc zou at amk but somewhat I don't think she is that focused. Subsequently, we called Dr tan siew boey thanks for forum recommendations. I had a 4 months wait but was brought forward the waitlist. Visited her for 2 months and conceived. The fears of losing this baby still persisted in me thus I only join the mummys facebook group post 1st trimester.

Hi, sisters,
Being a month since I miscarried @ week 8. I am a ivf patient & have several episodes of non-implantation (despite v well graded cells). During the recent miscarriage, the scans showed massive blood pockets inside the womb til the day when gynae said "no more heartbeat"..
I was sent on a "miscarriage profile" blood tests hoping to check y the massive blood issues.. I tried to google on this blood test but couldn't find much info.
Can any sisters who did such tests, provide some info. on the results of the tests & wat it would mean?

Juz like some of u, I m trying to find some answers (if they ever exist)..

Also, would like to ask, for those who got preggy aft MC, how do u overcome the great fear of losing baby again? I m so fearful now tt I don't dare to move any step now..

Thank you so much for hearing me out..

Its been over a year before I logged into this forum. Last year jan I suffered a silent miscarriage. After 6 months post dnc I decided to visit tcm to tiao my body since we aint conceiving. We saw doc zou at amk but somewhat I don't think she is that focused. Subsequently, we called Dr tan siew boey thanks for forum recommendations. I had a 4 months wait but was brought forward the waitlist. Visited her for 2 months and conceived. The fears of losing this baby still persisted in me thus I only join the mummys facebook group post 1st trimester.

My MC was in Feb 2017 and really hated it, no woman should go thru this. But well, got to move on. I did my mini confinement for one week.

Currently my cocktail is
1. Morning: Chinese Med powder from Phy Su Chen Lin (Fu Nan TCM @ Bt Batok)
2. Noon: 2 fish oil, 1 multivit, 1 folic acid
3. Night: Chinese Med powder, with a cap of DOM

I visited Dr Zou Yumin earlier too. Same as you, I felt she wasn't as good as what forum claimed and dont seem professional. So thinking of sharing here so forumers won't waste time and money.

So far, haven't try for baby yet.. maybe waiting for a few mths more when Dr Su gives green light.

Jiayou all!

great that tsb medication works for u, have faith in ur beanie now. i had mc before n i do feel u being paranoid . i was like u last pregnancy till i hold my gal in my hands then i know its real but thru out the weeks/months i live in fear especially in between i lost a twin but i keep telling myself to have faith w the surviving beanie. always believe that u will hold ur rainbow baby one day so try to relax n tik positive ...

Hi, sisters,
Being a month since I miscarried @ week 8. I am a ivf patient & have several episodes of non-implantation (despite v well graded cells). During the recent miscarriage, the scans showed massive blood pockets inside the womb til the day when gynae said "no more heartbeat"..
I was sent on a "miscarriage profile" blood tests hoping to check y the massive blood issues.. I tried to google on this blood test but couldn't find much info.
Can any sisters who did such tests, provide some info. on the results of the tests & wat it would mean?

Also, would like to ask, for those who got preggy aft MC, how do u overcome the great fear of losing baby again? I m so fearful now tt I don't dare to move any step now..

watever it is, we have to move on from the MC, cos from my experience previously i m sad so does my hub just tat he doesn't show it. took me more than 6-10 mths to pick up myself n start trying again . once i got bfp again , i live thru fear n paranoid daily but i keep telling myself tat i need to have faith in my beanie inside me so that everything will be smooth. it was exactly wat i thot of cos i lost a twin at wk 8 then comes oscar test result borderline till i did harmony test to get the result back at wk18 to know everything is low risk then i finally put in all my effort into my surviving beanie . she is now 28mths old now, our rainbow bb..

Hi, sisters,

i feel you..i had a hetrotopic pregnancy (1 inside & 1 outside the F tube) long story short..in the end i had 1 to remove 1 tube as it was ruptured. that was my first pregnancy after trying for 2 years. i had to go thru a D&C AND a emergency surgery to remove the ruptured tube as it can be life threatening.

i was lucky and i strike my first IVF. during the first 10 weeks was a nightmare too as i had spotting and i am at A&E every single week. i tot i was going to lose this beanie too and every week to the gynae just send my heartbeat going faster. as i lose my first due to no heartbeat at week 7. 1 week you hear the heartbeat and next week u dont hear it anymore.

i think you have to relax and keep an open mind..stress wont do you any good. when you are ready (physically & mentally), you should try again. always talk to your beanie..ask beanie to stick to you. things will get better in 2nd tri and you will get to relax and enjoy the pregnancy.

jiayou!

Hey I was under high risk with nuh. After 4 Mc I successfully delivered a baby. By taking aspirin, injections and even having steroids. She's 28mths now. They are very specialised. Have faith. I did seek 2nd opinion but still went back to them. Dr choolani is also one of the consultants there. U can even engage dr biswas. He's extremely good. Out of so many I decided to use dr Anita cox some better older and popular drs didn't give me the assurance I wanted. I was on subsidy and they treated me like any other pte patients. Only converted to pte on the day I deliver so I can get dr Anita to deliver for me :)

After my 1st child I had 2 more mc trying for #2. Still to giving up hopes yet.

Sometimes I was thinking why like see people pregnant like very easy and smooth...for ours who have MC b4 especially recurrent MC really frighten us...really fingers crossed for miracle baby jiayou all

Yes ladies please do not give up. I know hopeful mum cos our number 1 are same edd, I knew how much jabs n visit she went thru w nuh dr n now our little ones are 28 Mths old.
N her subsequent losses recently, I hope to see her having another successful one soonest w the help of nuh high risk dr.
So ladies please please have faith in urself u will soon see ur rainbow bb like us..

Hihi just browsing and come across to this thread, i ve been reading n comment in another recurrent MC thread.

I had 3MC before with no HB n growth at early stages, seeing proff mahesh at nuh n give a sign to try again on my current test result giving by gynae there. I can do further more test if i want but He also said i can try again with current condition hence we are going to give a try.

Just wanna ask is it alright for me to just drink dom/yumeishu every night as heard can help to warm the womb. Proff did give me some supplements to take plus aspirin too. Just wanna make sure that it is oke to mix the dom w my current supplement that im taking.
Thx

And please this year will be a good year for all of us who had lost our little angels there. Sticky baby dust to all of us

Hi helioadele,
I am sorry for your losses. I had 2 recent mc too and it does get me down at random times.
I do not take dom or yomeishu as I have endometriosis and the danggui in them is bad for this condition. If you have no underlying issues I think it should be fine.

I do see a tcm for meds and acupuncture as I also struggle with infertility. I hope it helps w recurrent mc too.

Hihi just browsing and come across to this thread, i ve been reading n comment in another recurrent MC thread.

I had 3MC before with no HB n growth at early stages, seeing proff mahesh at nuh n give a sign to try again on my current test result giving by gynae there. I can do further more test if i want but He also said i can try again with current condition hence we are going to give a try.

Just wanna ask is it alright for me to just drink dom/yumeishu every night as heard can help to warm the womb. Proff did give me some supplements to take plus aspirin too. Just wanna make sure that it is oke to mix the dom w my current supplement that im taking.
Thx

And please this year will be a good year for all of us who had lost our little angels there. Sticky baby dust to all of us
i personally think it's alcohol afterall. so best to separate with the aspirin you are taking. i know the qty is not high, but if u are pregnant will u still be taking? Coz i know the alcohol content is not low too.

in fact, my last successful pregnancy as i have to take predinosolone which is kind of steriods to keep the baby, i stopped taking all TCM. even tcm also scared, because they dont exactly know what are the chinese herbs chemicals that may potentially clash with the western meds.

this is just my 2 cents worth.

Hi helioadele,
I am sorry for your losses. I had 2 recent mc too and it does get me down at random times.
I do not take dom or yomeishu as I have endometriosis and the danggui in them is bad for this condition. If you have no underlying issues I think it should be fine.

I do see a tcm for meds and acupuncture as I also struggle with infertility. I hope it helps w recurrent mc too.
Hi 2angels2016, I had 2 recent losses too, so I know how you feel. Praying and hoping that there is hope again for all of us here. Which TCM are u seeing? I used to see a general TCM, but I've just switched to a fertility one called Dr Zou, and another one called Dr Loh at Thong Chai.

Hi finesse9702,
Thanks and hope we will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.
I'm see Dr Zou at amk, is that the same one you are seeing? Actually I have been seeing her since 2011, and I believe that she and my gynae played a big part in me successfully having no 1. After that I stopped acupuncture and only took period meds. Ttc no 2 with no success for 1.5y till I restarted acu, but mc twice. I'm still sticking with her but did wonder if she is better in infertility than managing mc.

Hi finesse9702,
Thanks and hope we will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.
I'm see Dr Zou at amk, is that the same one you are seeing? Actually I have been seeing her since 2011, and I believe that she and my gynae played a big part in me successfully having no 1. After that I stopped acupuncture and only took period meds. Ttc no 2 with no success for 1.5y till I restarted acu, but mc twice. I'm still sticking with her but did wonder if she is better in infertility than managing mc.
Yea that is the Dr Zou from AMK. I'm only seeing her for acupuncture actually, and I just started this week. The one I'm seeing at Thong Chai, Dr Loh Kim Gek, is much more detailed and she prescribes customised brewed herbs. I've heard that brewed herbs are more effective, so decided to give it a try. And since she customises her prescription, it's worth a try. If you're interested to know more, PM me? :)

Hi helioadele,

Dang gui is bad for endo? Do you know if chicken essence with dang gui is ok?

I avoid danggui except during confinement. It is supposed to bu xue, so if you have have cysts or endometrial implants elsewhere it will also help it to grow.
I don't take the chicken essence with danggui, only take the one with red date and wolfberries. I think maybe take once in a while is ok, but I didn't want to take the risk.

i personally think it's alcohol afterall. so best to separate with the aspirin you are taking. i know the qty is not high, but if u are pregnant will u still be taking? Coz i know the alcohol content is not low too.

in fact, my last successful pregnancy as i have to take predinosolone which is kind of steriods to keep the baby, i stopped taking all TCM. even tcm also scared, because they dont exactly know what are the chinese herbs chemicals that may potentially clash with the western meds.

this is just my 2 cents worth.

Hihi thx for the reply.
Yes end up i did not take any chinese herb nor see the tcm. Will just stick to the western supp n medicine given by proff Mahesh as I heard He did not allowed mix on chinese med too cos if anything happened He wont know which one that make it bad. Pray hard for baby dust. I was given steroids too to be taken once i tested positive. I guess just believe on his professionalism n knowledge too. Hopefully with his advice n medicine i can really have a healthy rainbow bb soon.

Hihi thx for the reply.
Yes end up i did not take any chinese herb nor see the tcm. Will just stick to the western supp n medicine given by proff Mahesh as I heard He did not allowed mix on chinese med too cos if anything happened He wont know which one that make it bad. Pray hard for baby dust. I was given steroids too to be taken once i tested positive. I guess just believe on his professionalism n knowledge too. Hopefully with his advice n medicine i can really have a healthy rainbow bb soon.

Yeah importantly I feel have trust with the professionals. I had 4 miscarriages before having child.

Back