IVF

Kasham

Dear Laddies,

Anyone can tel me more about IVF?
My hubby and myself thinking of going thro ivf and do not want to waste any further time n hopping for miracle.. so tot of register to ivf..

Any advice?

Hoping for some useful suggestions..

Regards,
Kasham

Dear Laddies,

My hubby and myself thinking of going thro ivf and do not want to waste any further time n hopping for miracle.. so tot of register to ivf..

Any advice?

Regards,
Kasham
Hi kasham, firstly u need to think which hospital, private or government u prefer. If government hospital u entitle for grants and can deduct costs from cpf. U can check online for how much you can get for grant. Then u make appointment with hospital to meet doc for consultation. Then doc will check a few tests like blood sperm test. Then he will suggest what to do next. Normally if unexplained fertility problem, doc will suggest to ask you to go for IUI before ivf. Or if any cycts or blockage tube then he will suggest accordingly.

Hi kasham, firstly u need to think which hospital, private or government u prefer. If government hospital u entitle for grants and can deduct costs from cpf. U can check online for how much you can get for grant. Then u make appointment with hospital to meet doc for consultation. Then doc will check a few tests like blood sperm test. Then he will suggest what to do next. Normally if unexplained fertility problem, doc will suggest to ask you to go for IUI before ivf. Or if any cycts or blockage tube then he will suggest accordingly.
Mimi June,
Thanks for the info.. but gov hospital long q for ivf.
Pte Hospitals no grants?

Mimi June,
Thanks for the info.. but gov hospital long q for ivf.
Pte Hospitals no grants?
Hi sorry. It called government co fund. Not grant. Only kkh, sgh, nuh. I heard from others kkh ivf queue is already next year feb/march.

Hi Mimi,

Do you know any gynae in Nuh?
Or how to go about seeing for ivf or iui?
Hi I m with kkh. I recommend doc Tan Heng hao. If u wan women doc then other ppl seeing doc sandana. If u wan subsidy for consultation fees, u can get referral letter from polyclinic. Then they will help u make appointment for u also.

If @mimi_june, if my appointment with doc is considered referral, not sure whether I can choose my own fertility doctor?
Like choose Tan Heng Hao and Dr Sandana?
You can't choose doc if you get referral from polyclinic and subsidied. If you prefer someone in particular then book as private patient.

I have gone through the IVF and succeed in the first frozen cycle. My experience is:

To prepare the egg collection:
Qoo10 (improve egg quality)
Home-made black soy milk
Exercise
Blackmore conceive well

After the egg collection, drink some watermelon juice or energy drink.

I have 26 eggs collected, but only 6 are fertilized.

Dear Laddies,

Any advice?

Regards,
Kasham

I have gone through the IVF and succeed in the first frozen cycle. My experience is:

To prepare the egg collection:
Qoo10 (improve egg quality)
Home-made black soy milk
Exercise
Blackmore conceive well

After the egg collection, drink some watermelon juice or energy drink.

I have 26 eggs collected, but only 6 are fertilized.

Hi,
May I know wat is

Back