IVF/ICSI Support Group

Day 13 today. The wait is killing me. To test or not to test before beta? Good to be able to read all your stories here...Gives me loads of encouragement! Jia you and gd luck to all!!

Day 13 today. The wait is killing me. To test or not to test before beta? Good to be able to read all your stories here...Gives me loads of encouragement! Jia you and gd luck to all!!
Same here Cen! Sum more I'm having nausea, bloated and heartburn all day.
Jia you! When is ur BT?

Sisters, can I ask when OHSS symptoms are likely to show? Is it only confirmed by blood test near date of ER/ET? I have PCOS and have been warned by doc of OHSS. I'm worried of not being able to proceed further with fresh cycle.

Same here Cen! Sum more I'm having nausea, bloated and heartburn all day.
Jia you! When is ur BT?
Thursday..u r a few days behind me. We need to be patient! I got no symptoms till now besides occasional boob aches and feel very warm and bloated. Not sure what are my chances.
But anyway I'm prepared for a new fresh cycle if this round fails as I'm quite sure my last embryo didn't make it to freeze as embryologist didn't call me back on day 5.

Need to up my stims dosage next round as I was only on 150units of gonal-f for 7 days and only 5 of 10 eggs retrieved grew big enough and matured.

Hope your heartburn and nausea is gd sign!!

Thursday..u r a few days behind me. We need to be patient! I got no symptoms till now besides occasional boob aches and feel very warm and bloated. Not sure what are my chances.
But anyway I'm prepared for a new fresh cycle if this round fails as I'm quite sure my last embryo didn't make it to freeze as embryologist didn't call me back on day 5.

Need to up my stims dosage next round as I was only on 150units of gonal-f for 7 days and only 5 of 10 eggs retrieved grew big enough and matured.

Mine is Friday. I also think my next will be fresh. Dr Thh reduced my dosage to reduce likelihood of ohss but # of eggs also drop. Stay positive! No symptoms doesn't mean no good.

Anyone can share on some info on FET? On which day after menses is the ET done?
Hi Cindy... I done my fet with kkh. Mine was natural fet. Went for my 1st scan on D9 of my mense to check the lining and leading follicle.. was given ovulation test kits to bring home to test for ovulation for 3 days. But ovulation didn't happen so I went back to kkh for another scan on my D13.. tested positive for ovulation; lining at 8.3 triple. My embryos were D2... so they sheducled my ET 3 days later which was my D16. When ET will done depend on which day u ovulate and also your lining..
Just a reference... u may want to double check with your hospital

Last edited:

All the best gal! Bloatness is a good sign too!

Hi Cindy... I done my fet with kkh. Mine was natural fet. Went for my 1st scan on D9 of my mense to check the lining and leading follicle.. was given ovulation test kits to bring home to test for ovulation for 3 days. But ovulation didn't happen so I went back to kkh for another scan on my D13.. tested positive for ovulation; lining at 8.3 triple. My embryos were D2... so they sheducled my ET 3 days later which was my D16. When ET will done depend on which day u ovulate and also your lining..
Hi Mrs Chan, thank you for the info!! I will be doing my FET next mth.. not sure if it will be natural or medicated.

All the best to sistas in july cycle. I had my bfp in june cycle and got an extra digital clearblue preg test to bless. PM me and i would like to mail u. Good luck! Baby dust to all.
Congratulations dear..thats a great news.. Would you like to share if you did anything different in 2ww to help implantation?
My ER this thursday and have few follicles, hoping for my miracle cycle..

Had retrieved 2 eggs...hopefully got fertilization eventually...tummy bloated very bad...on antibiotics and had a bottle of 100plus just now.

All the best for yours tomorrow!
Good luck dear...Who know if you end up with twins :)
My ER this thursday, very few follies as I am low amh. I will be all the more happy if they get 2 as well.
Take care and prepare well for ET. Whats the plan for 2ww other than sleep eat and relax.

Anyone experienced this before? I have a blue-black in the centre of my lower abdomen. But I've never jab my stims in that area before. I took this photo in the morning right after my jabs. The red part is the actual injection site.
ImageUploadedByForum1468285570.050505.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1468285549.737282.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1468285549.737282.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 100
Hi everyone, need some advice. I'm starting 1st jab today. Dr commented ovaries seem to be sleeping. What can I eat to 'wake up' ovaries? I read some people also take immunocal drink everyday. Do I start taking during stims or after egg transfer?

Hi everyone, need some advice. I'm starting 1st jab today. Dr commented ovaries seem to be sleeping. What can I eat to 'wake up' ovaries? I read some people also take immunocal drink everyday. Do I start taking during stims or after egg transfer?
Egg white, immuncoal, milk and warm food. Avoid cold stuff or eating anything directly from fridge.

Had retrieved 2 eggs...hopefully got fertilization eventually...tummy bloated very bad...on antibiotics and had a bottle of 100plus just now.

All the best for yours tomorrow!

Hi! I also have 2 eggs retrieved! I am so glad the 2nd egg manage to grow faster. No medication was given to me. Feel the same. Just a little pain at the abdominal area and sleepy! Take care and ur egg transfer will be tomorrow? Mine is Thursday! Good lucky to us!

Its take me abt 2hrs to do everything plus go pharmacy collect jab.

I nv really eat anything special.. Just eat as per normal but cut junk food.. But i kinda disappointed wif my scan result today.. Today already d8 some of my follicle only 5 i went toilet cry jus now.. Sad
Silly girl..
I took about 12 days to my OR and retrieved 16 follicles only. Which only has 10 fertilized.
Dont be demoralize. You only need 1-2 warrior to hit the jackpot.
Have faith in ur body, let it make wonders.

Hi Ladies..I'm considering to do ivf later this year.Can i ask if HL is given or depends on doc?

hi wedelia

you will definitely get HL after egg retrieval, the HL will be up till your pregnancy blood test. when you are on stims, you can also ask for mc. goodluck!

Good luck dear...Who know if you end up with twins :)
My ER this thursday, very few follies as I am low amh. I will be all the more happy if they get 2 as well.
Take care and prepare well for ET. Whats the plan for 2ww other than sleep eat and relax.

I went back to work today despite the hospital gave me 2 weeks of hospitalization leave...coz project go live so super busy :(

On the positive note, maybe also a good distraction from thinking too much.

Today I missed the call from NUH...dunno how's my embbies doing...pray for the best

Hi all,

Joining this group after 4 failed & 1 abandon iui. Seen the doc today and was recommended long cycle with icsi. Starting the cycle at end of month.

I went back to work today despite the hospital gave me 2 weeks of hospitalization leave...coz project go live so super busy :(

Today I missed the call from NUH...dunno how's my embbies doing...pray for the best
Oh dear...Dont stress yourself if they have not called back then must be all good. When is your ET?

Don't worry.... I also back to work after 2 day work from home even have 2 wks hosp leave.... Project bz...
Hang tgt

Hi Ms Chan.
Thanks for sharing yr experience on FET. Can i know if the 2ww is the same as Fresh cycle? I read from other forum that if is actually shorter than 2wks? Im gg to start my FET soon.

Hi Ms Chan.
Thanks for sharing yr experience on FET. Can i know if the 2ww is the same as Fresh cycle? I read from other forum that if is actually shorter than 2wks? Im gg to start my FET soon.

Actually length of 2ww depends on which day embryo you transfer. BT for 5dt (day 5 blastocyst transfer) will be sooner than 2dt or 3dt (day 2 or 3 embryo transfer).
However I read that kkh's default HL for FET is only 3 days (?) unless you request for more or for entire period up to BT.

Hi Ms Chan.

Hi Kimchi-ger... the HL given for FET is 3 days. But u can request for additional HL until your BT day from your doctor. I did and was given! All the best for your coming FET! Jiayou!

I done my scan already.. Lining 7.5..

My follicles
R 12/ 9.5/ 10/ 8/ 10.5/ 5/ 8/ 7
L 10.5/ 11/ 9.5/ 9/ 6/ 5/ 5

If u going to work after scan must go early.. I rch at 7 got ppl queing le
Just did my 2nd scan.
I have no idea how you can remember all the numbers. LOL. The doctor only counted 4 on right and 7 on left for me. Largest is 14.5, smallest I think 6 or 7. It's my Day 13 already so I have no idea whether my progress is ok.

Doc says I need to go back tomorrow for my next scan. But she's expecting the retrieval to be sat or mon.

What's an optimal follicle size?

Hi all,

Joining this group after 4 failed & 1 abandon iui. Seen the doc today and was recommended long cycle with icsi. Starting the cycle at end of month.
Hi Sueno, ive heard of icsi..i thought most hospitals will recommend ivf..can you share more on this? Like what cases will be more suited for this?

Just did my 2nd scan.
I have no idea how you can remember all the numbers. LOL. The doctor only counted 4 on right and 7 on left for me. Largest is 14.5, smallest I think 6 or 7. It's my Day 13 already so I have no idea whether my progress is ok.

Doc says I need to go back tomorrow for my next scan. But she's expecting the retrieval to be sat or mon.

11 is not bad liao wor. If you have more than 16, will have risk of OHSS de.
And usually when your lead follicle is 17-18mm, they will arrange to trigger liao. So all the best and continue your egg whites!

11 is not bad liao wor. If you have more than 16, will have risk of OHSS de.
And usually when your lead follicle is 17-18mm, they will arrange to trigger liao. So all the best and continue your egg whites!
Thanks shiro_ger.

How long do they usually take from 14 to 17? Two days possible?

Cannot catch the timeline siah, though I've preempt my boss and team, but still feels a bit haphazard.

I'll try to take more eggs and keep positive! We just need 1 good one right? :)

Just did my 2nd scan.

Forgot to say, my lining at day 13 only 7.5, triple lining. Humbaobao was already at 7.5 on her day 8.

Is mine okay? I'm more worried about my lining issue becos I have a weird menses pattern. I recall some sisters mention about triple lining which is positive?

Just did my 2nd scan.

When u c doc u can ask for paper n pen to write down..

I am d10 today

I aso jus finish my scan.
Lining 8.4 triple

R 15/ 12/ 13.5/ 12.5/ 11/ 11/ 10/ 9/ 9/ 8
L 15/ 15/ 13/ 9/ 11/ 8.5/ 8/ 7

Most likely my er will be on sat on mon.

Mon they told me they looking at 17

Back