Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi, I am looking for a reliable local Chinese part time house cleaner, once a week (every sat or sun morning 3-4hrs).
I am staying at Punggol.

Windows cleaning
Vacuum and mop the floor
Clean kitchen
Wipe furnitures and doors
Wash master bedroom and common toilets

Any recommendations? Thank you.
Hi have you find one?

Hi mummies, I am looking for a reliable part time maid for helping on mopping floor, wash toilets, clean windows, iron clothes once a week. 5 room flat, Jurong east area.

Pleas PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks.

Hi Mummies - looking for a part time maid who can help with general cleaning - looking for 2 actually - one in Sengkang / Punggol, another in east side for my parents.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thank you!

Hi mummies, I am looking for a reliable part time maid for helping on mopping floor, wash toilets, clean windows, iron clothes once a week. 5 room flat, Jurong east area.

Pleas PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thanks.

Hello! I'm looking for a weekly one too, HDB 4 room flat @Jurong East area. Please share with me if you manage to find one, have been looking for one for quite long. I'll do the same if I have any lobang. Thanks!

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend part time helper that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer
Do inbox me if you require more details and interested.

Hi,wats the charges & nationality?
can pm the contact

Are you still looking for a part-timer? I can recommend my present one. She works for me everyday, during mornings since she has regular work. She will come in the morning and do the job while me and my husband are sleeping, waking up to a tidy, good-smelling house. She is a Filipina professional, but very good with housekeeping and maintaining the house. A trustworthy lady too. She is available during Sunday anytime or in the evenings of weekdays. PM me if you want to have her contact.

No commission or anything, just trying to help her out have some extra income as she really works excellent. She's with me for 4 months now.

Hi Mummies - looking for a part time maid who can help with general cleaning - looking for 2 actually - one in Sengkang / Punggol, another in east side for my parents.

Please PM me if you have anyone to recommend. Thank you!
Hi. Have you found one?

I'm looking for someone to come over to my house once a month. @ Pasir Ris. Wipe windows, blinds, furniture, mirrors, wash toilets, vacuum, mop. 4h x $15. 8am to 12pm.

PM me. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mummies,

I am looking for a part time maid who can help clean my MIL's 5 room flat in woodlands. The cleaner must not be afraid of dog .. Anyone to intro?

Probably need help to:
1. Wash toilets
2. Vacuum & mop
3. Change bedsheets & curtains/ wipe furniture (alternate weeks)
4. Clean windows/ kitchen (alternate weeks)

Hi, I am looking for reliable part time cleaner on weekends morning. 4 rooms staying in sengkang. Please pm me if you have any one to recommend! Thanks!!!

HI beehives,

Please send me your helper's contact @ 92976994. TIA.
Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..

Hi, i need a part time cleaner for my mum and she stays yishun. 3 hrs x $15 or 4 hrs x $15 depending on your speed. Work either sat or sun. Timing will be 2pm - 6pm. Or anyone have a good cleaner can recommend to me also.
Kindly whatsapp me at 8684 4256 if you are keen to take this job. Thanks!

Hi,
I am looking for a part time helper. I live in Bukit Panjang area. Can come on weekdays also. If I like the person will keep her for twice a week. 3 hrs x $15 or 4 hrs x $15

Hi,wats the charges & nationality?
can pm the contact
Hi mummies,

I would like to recommend part time helper that I ever recommended at this forum and other forums via inbox. She still working with few of the mummies here :)
Currently available slots for her will be every Thursday and Friday every 2 weeks. West area preferred.

Nux Zer

To all mummies, I believed I replied to your inbox.
Do inbox me if any mummies need my PT helper.

Update: Available slots for her will be every alternate 2 weeks on Wednesday and Friday and Monday weekly. Morning and West area preferred.

She told me to thanks to all the mummies that still with her nearly a year as she do not know about forums.

Opening of school hols today. Ok mummies, we all will be back to busy days :)

Last edited:
Hi All...can anyone please recommend someone reliable to me. I am staying at pioneer area, 4 room flat. Looking for weekly cleaning service, $15 X 3hrs.
-Wash 2 toilets
-Vacuum and mop floor
-Change bed sheets for 1 room (alternate week)
-General surface wiping (alternate week)
-Kitchen general cleaning (wipe appliances / stove)

Update: Available slots for her will be every alternate 2 weeks on Wednesday and Friday and Monday weekly. Morning and West area preferred.

She told me to thanks to all the mummies that still with her nearly a year as she do not know about forums.

Hi there...can I have your PT cleaner contact? Monday weekly sounds great to me.

I am looking for part-time helper for cleaning house in Clementi West, please PM if you have any recommendation. Thanks.

Hi. Have you found one?
Hi Lian Hua - i did not manage to find one through here. I'm more scardy cat type - most of here are kinda not legal esp those who are domestic helpers. I tried this company instead - Fuss Singapore - www.fuss.sg - and found that its not bad. So far had 3 bookings already and even though twice was same helper, third time was different, both helpers were good in their work. Imptly they are Singaporean so its quite safe. Good luck with the search.

Hi I'm posting for my mother who is looking for domestic cleaning in punggol/sengkang for weekdays.
She used to clean for childcare centre but now want to do part time only.Pls pm me if interested

Hi, i stay Punggol need a part time cleaner every sun. Contact me at 8684 4256 if she's keen. Thanks!

Hi, i need a part time cleaner and stays Punggol area. 4 hrs required. Work on every sunday. Either morning or afternoon timing or anyone have a good cleaner can recommend to me also.
Kindly whatsapp me at 8684 4256 if you are keen to take this job. Thanks!

hi all maybe y'all can try mine she is friendly and good at cleaning. PRC but dont worry she stay here more than 10 years already.
if u r keen pls contact Jenny 96891120.

Hi there...can I have your PT cleaner contact? Monday weekly sounds great to me.

I PM'ed you. Update me if didn't get my PM

Are you still looking for a part-timer? I can recommend my present one. She works for me everyday, during mornings since she has regular work. She will come in the morning and do the job while me and my husband are sleeping, waking up to a tidy, good-smelling house. She is a Filipina professional, but very good with housekeeping and maintaining the house. A trustworthy lady too. She is available during Sunday anytime or in the evenings of weekdays. PM me if you want to have her contact.

No commission or anything, just trying to help her out have some extra income as she really works excellent. She's with me for 4 months now.

Hi Liam hua is she ok with woodlands?

Hi Mummies,

I have started engaging part time maid last Jul. Started with a PRC lady but she stopped as she needs to go back to China to take care of her son. She introduced her friend to me and I just accept it. After 2~3 times, I found that this 陪读妈妈, Xiao Hua, she is worst than my first PT. At 2nd time, she started to complain about my iron, my son's room, vacuum, etc. Everytime when she came, she sure have something to say and comments. My house are very clean and neat actually and do not require much "hard cleaning". Basically, she just need to iron, wash 2 toilets, clean window(not everytime), cleaning of dust and mopping as I have vacuum the floor. Just want to share things that I do not like about PT maid. I'm not sure if this is common of some 'no good PT, but this is what I get :

- 50% clean, do not bother to move away anything that 'blocking her way' when cleaning dust. so the blocking part will always remain dusty

- No using any detergent to clean toilet but only little bit of JIF and not wiping the toilet window and door

- Do not bother to change water when mopping and do not bother to mop under the bed

- Never bother to open the fan but just the surface cleaning

- Never put back things to its original position after cleaning

- Not happy when ask to do non-routine even when there is still plenty of time left :(

- Most intolerable thing, she will just leave earlier by 20~30 mins even though it is not reaching 4 hours yet! Or even worst, came late, leave earlier. I paid $15 x 4 hours = $60. But looking at the quality job, I have overpaid her.

In case you are engaging the same PT as mine, you may start considering to change your PT. I do not intent to break people rice bowl but just to share my experience. Though the market is flooded with PT but it is always depending on how lucky you can grab a genuinely good one...

Can I pls hv her contact

N
Can I pls hv her contact
Please whatsapp only @+65 96615183.
Location @punggol East

I need cleaning lady next Monday/ Tuesday. Location Punggol East.
Please whatsapp only to +65 96615183 or inbox me. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a PT cleaner who can work every weekend for 3-4 hours per week.

Any good one to recommend? Staying at Punggol Field.

PM me @ 90065803. Thx

Hi Lian Hua
Cud you provide me her contact no pls. Thank u

Pls pass me her contact. Thks

Hi all Ladies & Mummy's, Good days to yours.

Recently my wife is working for Part times cleaner jobs for others too. She is Good in Cleaning, House Keeping, Cooking & Taking Care Baby's too.

The Charging Rate will below:
3hrs = $50
4hrs = $65 Weekly
4hrs = $75 Alternate Week

Feel free interest give me a call at
Mr ONG: 97551177
Mrs. ONG: 92203228

I thought you told me your wife got skin allergy due to washing so unable to work for us?? Suddenly now ok to work again?

Hi, pls PM me @ 97347388 yr PTC contact no. I need cleaning once a week, about 4 hrs - general cleaning, including bathrooms @ Meyer Road (East). Thank you.

I am staying in potong pasir. Looking for a helper to help little hsework and babysit my two kids on sat and sunday 12pm -7pm

Hi all,

I'm a retiree and I'm currently providing house cleaning services nearby my place to pass time. I have sufficient experiences with cleaning and babysitting if necessary. For mothers who just gave birth to their children, I can also provide cooking services. Interested parties please do not hesitate to contact me @ 84503389 Aunty Jessie.

Rates start from $17/hr for locations in the east, anything further it'll be $20/hr.

Interested moms and dads, please feel free to give me a ring to clarify any doubts, I'd be happy to answer them. Thank you.

Look for part time helper for my fren at CCK. Pls. PM me. Thks

Recently my wife is working for Part times cleaner jobs for others too. She is Good in Cleaning, House Keeping, Cooking & Taking Care Baby's too.

3hrs = $50
4hrs = $65 Weekly

Look for part time helper for my fren at CCK. Pls. PM me. Thks

3hrs = $50
4hrs = $65 Weekly

Hello! I'm looking for a weekly one too, HDB 4 room flat @Jurong East area. Please share with me if you manage to find one, have been looking for one for quite long. I'll do the same if I have any lobang. Thanks!

3hrs = $50
4hrs = $65 Weekly

Hi! Can I have the contact too? Thank you!

So sorry late reply as I'm away. I have PM you :)

Hi mummies,

Available slots for her will be every alternate 2 weeks on Wednesday and Friday and Monday weekly. Morning and West area preferred.

Nux Zer

Hi all..juz to share with all.i hv a helper that hv been doing cleaning for me almost 2years..she's very reliable n quite flexible.can do almost very chores i ask her to..she quite young ard 30+..bt the only thing is she's a malaysian..bt her mom is Singaporean..
She only do cleaning on weekends n monday afternoon..if anyone interested i can recommend her..
Hi, could you share her contact with me?

Try one of the Chinese cleaner recommended here.
Late for more than an hrs, talked a lot over the phone and went off without doing much clean up.
From the west of Sg. She hold dependant pass. 91529XX0
Hope that none cheated by her.

Hi Mummies,

I have started engaging part time maid last Jul. Started with a PRC lady but she stopped as she needs to go back to China to take care of her son. She introduced her friend to me and I just accept it. After 2~3 times, I found that this 陪读妈妈, Xiao Hua, she is worst than my first PT. At 2nd time, she started to complain about my iron, my son's room, vacuum, etc. Everytime when she came, she sure have something to say and comments. My house are very clean and neat actually and do not require much "hard cleaning". Basically, she just need to iron, wash 2 toilets, clean window(not everytime), cleaning of dust and mopping as I have vacuum the floor. Just want to share things that I do not like about PT maid. I'm not sure if this is common of some 'no good PT, but this is what I get :

- 50% clean, do not bother to move away anything that 'blocking her way' when cleaning dust. so the blocking part will always remain dusty

- No using any detergent to clean toilet but only little bit of JIF and not wiping the toilet window and door

- Do not bother to change water when mopping and do not bother to mop under the bed

- Never bother to open the fan but just the surface cleaning

- Never put back things to its original position after cleaning

- Not happy when ask to do non-routine even when there is still plenty of time left :(

- Most intolerable thing, she will just leave earlier by 20~30 mins even though it is not reaching 4 hours yet! Or even worst, came late, leave earlier. I paid $15 x 4 hours = $60. But looking at the quality job, I have overpaid her.

In case you are engaging the same PT as mine, you may start considering to change your PT. I do not intent to break people rice bowl but just to share my experience. Though the market is flooded with PT but it is always depending on how lucky you can grab a genuinely good one...
Totally understand! Having same problem!

Back